Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2021, 05:51 PM
particles of stars

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Woken up by the loud screams, Spiderlily ran out into the clearing. They had finally started to get some sleep and to be honest- the chaos they saw in the clearing wasn't the restful night they had hoped for. Jumping onto the nearest coyote, the warrior attempted a swipe at it's side. It hit- but a few heartbeats later the beast slashed back, leaving a wound on their face.

---

Iciclepaw was scared- really scared. She was up on her paws, pacing nervously around the apprentice den.
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:52 PM
chirps

Applepaw
She had been about to leap towards the coyote that had it's attention set on Buckstar and Silverwave when a flash of golden fur intercepted her. Lionpaw. Incrediously, she stared up at him, heart drumming in her chest. He was right - she hadn't first idea on what to do. But she couldn't just stand by and do nothing. "I can't just sit back and watch them tear ThunderClan apart!" she howled in response, already regretting that they were wasting precious time by arguing.

But Lionpaw was older than her. And there was no way she could become the greatest ThunderClan warrior if she became coyote-food. So instead of continuing to defend her position, she just gave a quick nod and dashed off in the direction of the medicine cat's den - the last place she wanted to be.

"Rainywhisker, Frostpaw. Do you guys need anyhelp?"

// @bmkmb @implimm @Zesty Mango
Splitstorm
Relief washed over her like a wave as she watched Fleetwind race under the coyote, momentarily drawing it's focus away from her. With the small window, she aimed a glinting claw towards it'd head, bringing it down with quite some force - enough to render a full grown cat unconscious. It seemed to barely affect the large dog, and seeing this Splitstorm aimed one more swipe before she leapt off and out of harms way.

"Stupid dog," she spat, diving for one of the legs opposite Fleetwind and sinking her teeth into it. The snarling beast let out a yelp and ripped each foreleg from the warriors' grasp, turning and fleeing from them. Splitstorm scrambled to her paws and glanced at Fleetwind, breath coming in heavy. "Thanks. We have to make sure they don't get into the nursery."

// @gs29513
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:53 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

<> @Kyrieknight <>

Sunscar screeched as the coyote dug it's fangs into his scruff, until... Someone saved him. He hit the ground with a thud, but quickly got up. "Th-thanks," he sputtered, clawing at the coyote that had attacked him.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; February 18th, 2021 at 05:54 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:55 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @Topazkit

>Buckstar<
────────

He struggled to draw his breath again, and clambered back to his feet, gasping for air. Being winded was one of the worst feelings in the world, and he felt his chest heave with the effort as he dodged a swipe from the coyote. "Be careful!" he shouted to Silverwave. "Don't let it throw you off - go for its flank!" As he spoke he lashed out with a paw and raked his claws down the beast's right flank, earning yet another angry snarl.
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:56 PM

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw turned to look at Peachblossom as she thumped against the elders den. The coyote took its chance and lunged it's teeth at her. Silverclaw yowled in pain as her tail was bit. As she got her tail free, a tuft of fur ended up in the coyote's mouth. Silverclaw turned around and clawed towards the coyote's head. She swiped at the coyote's muzzle and the coyote howled. Silverclaw clawed at the coyote's eyes. The coyote moved its head just in time that Silverclaw only clawed at its nose. Coyote shook Silverclaw off and Silverclaw landed on the floor. The coyote growled at her.

Silverclaw swiped with all her strength and the coyote howled as Silverclaw's eyes connected with its eyes. The coyote blindly swiped at Silverclaw, missing, and it backed away and left. Silverclaw padded to Peachblossom. "Are you ok?" Silverclaw meowed, out of breath.

Old February 18th, 2021, 05:59 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

The small molly rushed out of her den, smelling something...foul. Immediately, she looked over, noticing the large slobbery beasts attacking her clan! Not on my watch! Her paws forcefully unsheathed her sharp, small claws. Her fur rippled as she ran out, yowling as she pounced on the first coyote she saw! Tawnypaw's claws raked through the hard skin of the beast, it's stinking scent overwhelming her sensitive nose. Suddenly, the feeling of her skin being grabbed was distracting her. Her blue-gray eyes suddenly turned into scared slits, the coyote practically threw her around like a chew-toy. The coyote then threw her off, causing her to land on the ground with a 'whomphf!" This was not going to end well... (OPEN to anyone willing to help this poor apprentice!)

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 18th, 2021 at 06:00 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:07 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Sunscar screeched as the coyote dug it's fangs into his scruff, until... Someone saved him. He hit the ground with a thud, but quickly got up. "Th-thanks," he sputtered, clawing at the coyote that had attacked him. [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Cloudpounce grunted, still hanging onto the coyote as it attempted to throw him off. After a few moments, it succeeded, and Cloudpounce barely managed to move away from its snapping jaws, pelt puffed to look bigger as he hissed.

Last edited by Akira; February 18th, 2021 at 06:08 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:11 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Nightpaw woke up, trembling. She was dreaming that she was being chased by dogs, their snarls still echoing in her ears. Then, her fur stood on end as she realized that she could still hear them. Scrambling out of her nest, Nightpaw peeked out of the apprentices den. Shock crashed over her as she made out several large shapes leaping around the clearing. Their scent was slightly familiar and she remembered it being a coyote. Nightpaw saw a few cats already in the clearing, but it wasn't looking good. She jerked around as she heard Lionpaw's yowl. She stared at him, dumb with terror. A shriek in the clearing brought her back. I don't know any moves, she thought. She needed to find her mentor. @Kyrieknight
Spidercrawl looked around, realizing with horror that his apprentice didn’t know how to fight. Relief hit him when he spotted her, and he ran to her, pelt spiked when he arrived. He placed himself in front of her protectively, looking around wildly, but the only thing he told himself was get scared later. He needed to protect Nightpaw and fight the canines, and he couldn't get scared. So, while he fought, Nightpaw would have to be scared for the both of them.

"Sorry I'm late," he panted. "Stay close to me. I'll do my best to protect you, no matter what!"
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:17 PM
~suffering anemoia~

My Mood: Lurking

Peachblossom

"......Truthfully?" She hacked up a scrap of dark fur. "No. No not at all. But, I think I can still say I'm still worth something in a fight." Her mother, bless her pampered little paws, would be so proud to know that she had hammered in those old-fashioned manners and that stuffy dialect so well that even in the midst of such a trauma-inducing event, her darling little Peaches would still be using them. The thought alone nearly made her retch again, once a kittypet always a kittypet held a small bit of truth it seemed, but it was the horrid taste filling her mouth that finally did her in, causing her throat to clench terribly and for a nasty hunk of fur and meat to come hurtling out of her maw and smack dab onto the ground. She found herself thankful. "What about you? Are you decent?"

Last edited by Peachblossom; February 18th, 2021 at 06:18 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:18 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

Rainingpaw heard howling and jumped up smelling the stench of coyote "ahhh!" he ran in cirles for a second before pulling himself together and lunging at what he assumed was the nearest one biting and clawing it everywhere he could reach. . ..

Closed Thread