Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2021, 07:49 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebeans View Post
That piece of- "But it was Thunderclan who mindlessly murdered our former medicine cat and leader. You are the ones who deserve our revenge. They were great cats. Some of the best. My clanmates and here, standing their ground. Are you blind? You must be. You can't see past your stupid beliefs! Close-minded, stupid cats. Warriors may be less intelligent, but we're strong and the best in battle, while you're more blind than a bat! You can't expect to win like that, and you won't". Oh how he dreamed of sinking his claws into this horrible excuse of a warrior. His muscles and head ached from being held back. Couldn't Kestralstar just give the go ahead? This - this ass was insulting riverclan. Screeching lies, and Cloudynight didn't like that. The clan itself and the leaders didn't deserved to be trash talked. He just ... wanted to help, protect, but impressing others wasn't an option now. He just had to help and listen for now.
.... Was this cat an idiot? Really? "What would you do if a mad cat went into your camp and killed cats? And best cats? A mindless maniac who couldn't tell how some cat died? Don't give me any of your sorry excuses: we've had enough of them. And if you really were the best in battle, how did you let so many cats die?" Honestly, Thistlethorn felt he was losing brain cells the more he talked with this cat. But who knew? Mayne ShadowClan could attack their camp while they were away, but for now, he stood still, already moving to sit near Icicleripple, though not close enough to be uncomfortable: more as just a precense, to show her that she wasn't alone.

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 24th, 2021, 07:51 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
.... Was this cat an idiot? Really? "What would you do if a mad cat went into your camp and killed cats? And best cats? A mindless maniac who couldn't tell how some cat died? Don't give me any of your sorry excuses: we've had enough of them. And if you really were the best in battle, how did you let so many cats die?" Honestly, Thistlethorn felt he was losing brain cells the more he talked with this cat. But who knew? Mayne ShadowClan could attack their camp while they were away, but for now, he stood still, already moving to sit near Icicleripple, though not close enough to be uncomfortable: more as just a precense, to show her that she wasn't alone.
He just shook his head, fur on end and hissed, backing away a little until they all launched into battle. Thunderclan killed them, right? No. He couldn't have doubts. He couldn't. He moved to sit down, still glaring at the tom. If looks could kill, the thunderclan warrior would be in a pool of his own blood by now.
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:52 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post
[ @Kyrieknight ]
[ @~Fierceclaw~ ]
[ @Celeste ]
[ @Jay. ]

There her clanmates went again, disappointing her. Whitewolf couldn't say she found it surprising--Thistlethorn and Goldeneyes were acting like a pair of rabid Apprentices. Hmph. Goldeneyes was supposed to be a senior Warrior, too. What an embarrassment. This situation was already horrible enough without those two mucking it up; Whitewolf was as surprised Stormfang and Albatrosspaw hadn't shown up to leap at the nearest RiverClan cat as she was that the cat she'd selected to lead a patrol behaved like this. It was safe to say she'd never trust Thistlethorn with responsibility again.

She looked to Pearface after the senior Warrior had joined her; that she-cat was always spunky and had so much energy Whitewolf thought her body would burst one of these days. But at least she wasn't a complete idiot enough to leap into what she thought was good action. Battles were bloody and horrid and ended well for no one; war was hell. How did so many of these young cats fail to realize that? Even Kestrelstar was hardly old enough--he'd only seen two or three Winters.

"Thistlethorn, Goldeneyes, stand down if you know what's good for you," Whitewolf snapped with a clear edge to her voice. Words cut like claws and she knew Thistlethorn's verbal debate with the RiverClan Warrior was bound to end with more bloodshed at some point. That alone would be enough to trigger a swift decent of chaos. "Do ThunderClan a favor and shut up. Put your claws away, everyone."

Perhaps that had come out too harsh but Whitewolf didn't have time to care about her clanmates' feelings right now. She was too busy preserving their damned minds and bodies from the horrors that came with quarrels like these.
Thistlethorn hissed but did as he was told. He wasn't moronic enough to incur Whitewolf's wrath. Besides, he was tired of arguing already: why couldn't things be peaceful between the Clans for more than a day?! Honestly... he merely glared at the opposing Clan, waiting for a chance to strike.

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 24th, 2021, 07:55 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

↭ Frozenberry 🃏
Inspired by Kestrelstar's lead, Frozenberry charged in after their leader with a similarly-intimidating yowl upon their tongue as they let it ring out across the forest. But they weren't here to carol! Oh nononono, they were here to get their claws and teeth dirty with the ThunderScum of the forest who couldn't be bothered to.. hell, they didn't know or care why they were fighting them this time, just another blip on the long line of wrongdoers to be corrected by Officer RiverClam.

but. they didn't totally understand the whole 'stomp in like we own the place, also don't attack' because what even was that? Kestrelstar might've been a fierce, handsome, loving, doting, amazing, responsible, well-meaning, trustworthy, chaos-inducing, endearing tom, but he was no critical thinker right now. It was time to ACT! which was very close to ATTCT. and that was close to ATTACKT, as in ThunderClan's state once they were done with them. "Fight, fight, fight!" they chanted complete with a small paw-tap in time with the words while they leaned forward to their enemies, "Kiss, kiss--" could they whomp em and give them a smoochen on the cheek? absolutely. not a corpse though. they wouldn't kiss a corpse, gross.

They had been here for approximately thirty seconds and they were Bored. Who would've thought. Nobody was actually, truly starting anything here, and it was the standoff of the century in which Nothing Happened. "OKAY, who wants to start a good old fashioned fight club instead of this standing around? Pick your best fighter and let's have them duel it out. Wouldn't that be something. Can you say R O W D Y?" Oh, wait. Maybe not. They'd already missed a vital component. If you wanted a fight club, you didn't say that part aloud. It just.. occurred. "Nope, wait, I didn't say anything. Forget that. No fight club. The fight club is off FOREVER, folks." another issue: they probably didn't know what that was, thunderclan hadn't seen genuine fighting a day in their lives basically. What they were familiar with, fire. They had to like it considering how often it swept through this territory.

Frozenberry prodded the camp wall of woven brambles, eyebrows raising. "What a lush, thiiick barrier you got here.... would be a shame if it. ignited." They gave the surrounding woods a knowing stare as if to summon the fire instantly, blinking harder and with greater fury by the second when nature just wasn't quite getting the hint.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 24th, 2021, 08:00 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

YES.
FINALLY.

She was going to get her chance to give ThunderClan what they deserved. Spiderstorm had been biding her time, waiting, waiting, but it was finally happening. It was finally happening. For real.

Words flew by but Spiderstorm couldn't find it in herself to care. She knew ThunderClan had started it and trying to argue was useless — the only language they seemed to know was violence, and Spiderstorm was more than happy to oblige. So maybe she had to wait till Kestrelstar said the word, but knowing that she'd get a taste of ThunderClan blood was enough for her to be able to control herself. On high alert, the warrior waited for someone to draw first blood.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old July 24th, 2021, 08:03 PM

~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes wanted to ignore Whitewolf's order, but she stood down, releasing her stance and padding farther away from the Riverclan cats. She kept her claws unsheathed though, just for precaution. She padded over to Whitewolf and she dipped her head a little bit. "Sorry Whitewolf. I just wanted to protect the clan." She meowed in her soft and velvety voice. Actually, I wanted to protect you. She wanted to tell her, but she back away a bit and sat down a tail-length away from Whitewolf.
Old July 24th, 2021, 08:05 PM
B i r b

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Under the guise of night fall, Kestrelstar and RiverClan have taken
control of Firefly Cove, fortifying it with shells and holding it as their own!

But that wasn't enough.

After Snakeheart and some more peaceful cats went back to RiverClan
camp, Kestrelstar led a strike team straight to ThunderClan camp.

Following a ThunderClan warrior who stumbled upon them taking control of it,
Kestrelstar led his strike team by following their scent.

Time for ThunderClan to repay their debt!

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The territory wasn't enough. Nothing that they took less than actual ThunderClan lives would be enough. No more waiting around, no more warnings. Kestrelstar was fed up, and as he stalked through the undergrowth in the direction of the ThunderClan camp, it was clearly showing in his yellow gaze.

Behind him was a team comprised of loyal warriors. Those who would fight for RiverClan's honor, to avenge the multitude of unnecessary murders committed at the claws of ThunderClan. Despite his focus, the leader's heart swelled with pride; this was his Clan. His battle.

Turning to face his Clanmates that had followed him into battle, Kestrelstar lifted his tail to gather their attention. "I want no queens, kits, or elders harmed. No one will go near the nursery or elders' den. Do so, and you will no longer have a place in RiverClan." Sure he could be described as ruthless in his current state, but Kestrelstar's sweeping gaze made sure everyone understood his order. "We will not attack first," he continued, switching to a more dark tone, "however I do not expect to leave their camp without a fight. You all have my permission as Clan leader to fight however you see fit - including death blows if necessary."

Focusing back on the entrance to ThunderClan's camp once more, the leader waited for the perfect moment. Dawn was just breaking, and soon life in the camp would be stirring. The ThunderClan warrior who had spotted them had just slipped in moments before. Just a few more seconds...

There it was.

Barging in, the leader let out a caterwaul as he led his Clanmates into the camp, charging directly for what appeared to be a large tree, perhaps where the leaders and deputies made their announcements. Off to the side he could see Pinewatch, the warrior who had spotted them most likely, and send a snarky grin her way. Reaching the large tree, he began scrambling upwards and onto an overhanging branch.

"ThunderClan! Here me loud and clear," Kestrelstar yowled, claws dug into the branch and tail lashing behind him. "You have not yet repaid the debt that you owe RiverClan, so I've taken it upon myself to act. Firefly Cove now belongs to us; we have already marked it and begun fortifying the borders around it. Surrender, and your debt will be considered paid. Fight us, and you shall feel the very wrath of all of RiverClan."

His voice was loud, booming throughout the desolate camp. Kestrelstar had a handle on his warriors; none of them would attack first. But ThunderClan... he was aware of a few loose canons in the camp from oberving Gathering interaction. They would certainly attack first; and if they did, then his warriors had their orders to defend themselves.

WARRIORS AND APPRENTICES WHO HAVE HAD BATTLE
TRAINING EXPERIENCE ARE WELCOME TO FOLLOW
KESTRELSTAR TO CAMP TO RAID THUNDERCLAN. THOSE
WHO ARE MORE PEACE LOVING SHOULD'VE GONE BACK
TO RIVERCLAN CAMP OR STAYED TO HOLD FIREFLY COVE!

RIVERCLAN WILL NOT BE ATTACKING FIRST. ONCE A
THUNDERCLAN CAT ATTACKS, THE CAMP BATTLE SHALL BEGIN!

- - -
Shadowmist barged out of the nursery den and started growling. She may be expecting kits, but she would fight for her clan and her unborn kits safety with her life. She growled and unsheathed her claws. Leave us Kestrelstar! Riverclan has no right to barge into our camp! We have young cats here and DO NOT need a fight regarding a piece of land! Take it or leave it how you want, but don’t bother us about it!
Old July 24th, 2021, 08:17 PM
Wittle Waffle Child

My Mood: Innocent

Fiercekit then got an idea. What if he brought Carnage to the fight. Surely that psycho would knock those Riverclan cats down a few pegs. He then looked over a Tripleaf and whispered "Be safe, father. I'm going to go get help. Carnage would be able to fend these guys off." He said and then snuck his way out of Thunderclan to go get his uncle. @WarriorzFan

Last edited by Songwing; July 24th, 2021 at 08:17 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 08:18 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Pinewatch
________
Oh no, oh no!
This was all her fault!
Tears fell from the she-cats eyes as she stood on the crest of the small hill leading to camp, the squirrel still clutched firmly in her quivering jaws.
What have I done?! What have I done?! She thought miserably, My clanmates will be injured, or even killed because of my foolishness, I was just trying to warn them!
Old July 24th, 2021, 08:28 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Shadowheart~
Having been lazing in the warriors den half asleep when Thunderclan barged in, they had taken her, and most likely many others, by surprise.
Slowly, she slipped out the den, dawns light hitting her black pelt as she sucked in a breath. So many cats and so many chances for a lives to be lost. Lowering her ears her gaze searched the area, she wasn’t going to attack, not yet, so slowly she etched her way to stand at the side of the den instead of in front of it.
//open\\

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Closed Thread