Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 20th, 2021, 10:17 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Default Battle of the Border

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang took the lead as he padded over to the area that ShadowClan had taken. Right now, he felt unstoppable as he thought of that wretched Clan and all that they had done. His head was raised high, but his tail lashed behind him as he thought of the upcoming fight. At least, it could be a fight. They were placing the scent marks back where they were supposed to go. Most likely, they would face some resistance from ShadowClan. The deputy's mind flashed back to what they had done to those five poor cats. Their remains scattered, stripped of their pelts. Not all of them had been mauled as terribly, since they had been able to recognize their remains. However, they had been in no condition to bring back to WindClan.

They'd had to bury what was left of them without giving them the proper ceremony that a deceased Clan member should receive.

Wolffang's eyes burned, bright yellow fires of fury as he led his patrol. Owltalon and Batglare were nearby. Even though vengeance coursed through his veins, he still knew that this patrol was just meant to put the border marks back to where they were supposed to be. A flash of anger ran through him as he thought of the talk he had given his patrol earlier. He definitely expected to meet resistance - and he had given them full permission to snap the neck of any ShadowClanner who tried to get in their way.

Eventually, they reached it. His lip curled as the horrible scent of the rival Clan flooded into him. It smelled terrible, but that was to be expected. Wolffang turned around to address his patrol, and perhaps the others, if they cared to listen.

"We are here to reset the border marks to where they once were, just as Twilightstar said. But most likely, we will meet resistance from ShadowClan. After all, their stolen territory would be too precious for them to lose." All the contempt he felt toward them leeched into his voice as he gave a flick of his tail to highlight the emotion. "If we do meet them, we will prove to them how strong we really are. Even bunnies can blind with their claws. But we are much more than bunnies. As I said before..." He raised his voice so the other patrols could hear.

"Show no mercy. We are more honorable than them, but if the warrior code means so little to ShadowClan, we will treat them the same in return. Don't mutilate the bodies, but if you get a good opportunity, I'm not against you snapping a neck or tearing out a throat."

That was enough talking. Indicating his patrol with a flick of his tail, Wolffang announced, "Come on. We're resetting the border marks. My patrol will take this section." He padded further into the reek of ShadowClan. It smelled worse than crow-food, but Wolffang's fury didn't make him give a rabbit's tail about how bad it smelled. Getting back what was theirs mattered most.

Wolffang reached the area where the border had previously been and began to mark it. "Make the WindClan scent as strong as possible," he recommended to his patrol. "If ShadowClan come, we want it bearing as little trace of their scent as possible. We must prove to them that it belongs to us."

Wolffang's patrol: Swiftwind, Badgerpaw, Goosehowl, Blackmist, Sheepnose, Stonemask, Yellowpaw

Batglare's patrol: Silentstorm, Coldamber, Crowtooth, Darkclaw, Redspark, Lightheart

Owltalon's patrol: Leopardfire, Deadpaw, Primroseshadow, Softleaf, Crowspeck, Leafpaw, Bunnypaw

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 20th, 2021, 10:21 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Battle of the Border

Leopardfire pointed to the other section to the right "We will take that section." she mews looking at him. Starting to mark borders.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 20th, 2021, 10:27 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Stonemask of Windclan |

It was finally time, he was with so many cats now to reset the border, but honestly...it felt like more than just a simple border reset. This felt like justice for the cats who had died at the border, unrightfully so, Dawnstars words at the gathering rang through his mind, why didn't he speak out, like Darkclaw had. He had to give the molly some credit in all honesty, she seemed to know what she was doing, even Twilightstar scolded the Shadowclan leader.

Maybe, if more voices or, even claws had come out that night, there would be less dead.

It did not matter though, it was to late, now voices, claws, and anger would be heard. You could already hear it from the deputy, of course he wouldn't be as insane as the mutts but, he would be willing to tear out their throats, make them suffer. He didn't care for age of the mutts at all, they were all horrible beasts in his mind, so NO mercy to anyone would be shown.

He began to mark where the border SHOULD be, not bothering to respond to Wolffang, his words were loud and god damn clear, if anyone didn't know what to do, that'd be toadbrained. If this went alright, maybe no more blood would be shed from either side, but the deputy was right, Shadowclan would retaliate, so...in this situation, survival of the fittest.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 20th, 2021, 10:30 AM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

yellowpaw followed wolffangs patrol shodowclan will pay she thought to herself.
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old August 20th, 2021, 10:42 AM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Softleaf listens obediently to the tom's words, nodding. He agreed what ShadowClan did was wrong, he agreed with everything he said. He just hopes his fighting skills don't fail him.
StarClan protect us...
Old August 20th, 2021, 11:16 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Crowspeck kept quiet, following closely behind. He hoped it would be quick, but highly doubted it. Hopefully he could get back to all the kits that claimed him as their father back in WindClan.

Bump me only after two days.

Old August 20th, 2021, 04:33 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare trailed behind the rest of his clanmates, muscles tenses and claws out. He caught the tail end of what Wolfang was saying but didn't bother helping with scenting or moving the border. He couldn't shake the feeling that this was a bad idea, that WindClan wasn't ready for this fight, and that they were walking right into ShadowClan's paws.

The senior warrior figured that no amount of training would ever make him feel like WindClan was ready for a confrontation with ShadowClan, his last patrol's annihilation made him skeptical. They were going into this raged fueled and temperamental, not that Batglare could really say much considering his constant anger. Still, something felt off to him. Or it could just be old age, either way, he hung back as Wolffang and Owltalon's patrol worked on the border.

"Silentstorm, Coldamber, Crowtooth, Darkclaw, Redspark, and Lightheart. Keep your guards up and a sharp eye on the pine forest. That fact that the toads haven't come croaking at us is concerning, I don't like it." He didn't think Dawnstar or really any ShadowClan cat would just let them move the border like this without a fight. Batglare would rather be safe than sorry.
@Rani @Pheasantflight @~Fierceclaw~ @Rainquail @Thunderstrike @seeingstars

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old August 20th, 2021, 04:38 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Swiftwind~
The little brown molly trudged behind the deputy and his group of cats. Her fur was all puffed up, making her already thick and relatively long pelt look even bigger. She was anticipating a fight, anxiety stirring in her chest as Swiftwind paused to listen the leader of the patrol she had been placed on.
Taking a soft breath, Swiftwind made her way towards the border, the reek of Shadowclan seeming to engulf her as it took everything in her not to start gagging. Trying to hold her breath for as long as her body would allow her, Swiftwind began remarking where the border should be.
They’d take this land one way or another.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old August 20th, 2021, 07:36 PM

My Mood: Dead

Coldamber tags along with Batglare's group almost as soon at Wolffang made the announcement and closely followed behind the others. She nodded at Batglare's warning, warily eying the ShadowClan border as they approached it.
Juat looking at their part of the border always sent chills up her spine and the more she learned about them and their past (that she must have been apart of, she had been living her when the worst of it happened) with this Clan, the more she wondered her own part and experiences with this Clan before her memory loss.
She warily begins helping mark the border, constantly looking around for any signs of trouble.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 20th, 2021, 08:25 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

The rage hadnt subsided. It was expected, only blood would bank the burning fury that was undeniable and even then it'd only put that anger on the back burner. Still it'd be better the sheer vicious urge to snap and take no prisoners was almost sickening in its intensity and Crowtooth would be happy to see it lessen. He'd be happy to see justice. He'd make it happen here today. The large and bulky tom was silent but for his raspy breathing that almost had a mad feral edge to it as his eyes were as cold as metal but still held the same sharp gleam and it was clear he would be returning the lack of mercy shadowclan had showed. He already had after all. Crowtooth didnt know the name of the shadowclan warrior he'd killed quite recently but he knew her body was in the area somewhere where he'd dumped it, away from the tunnel entrance so it wasnt found and with some scent obscuring dirt that covered his path though not the scent that a windclan cat had done this. He wanted them to know. The tunneler really only had time to wash himself, get back to camp and rest for a moment before this action was called so the mollys remains mightve not even been found yet. Crowtooth didnt care.

With but a nod at Batglares orders the large and muscled tom moved forward to take a sort of 'head' position of the patrol, making sure if an attack did come he'd be the first to take it and the others would have a chance to rally. The tom was used to taking attacks and wounds and didnt seem as effected by them as some could be. The scent marks the warrior started to lay down were thick and clear.
Closed Thread