Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 16th, 2024, 03:04 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default ⚡Malcontent⚡

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Two days after the last meeting, just as the sky began to turn shades of blue and purple to match the rising morning sun, Bumblestar slipped out of her den. Her expression was solemn, but her voice was loud enough to rouse her Clanmates from their nests as she moved to the center of the empty clearing. "Everybody up!"

"We're headin' out. Apprentices with no battle training or younger than six moons are to stay behind in camp. If I see you anywhere else, I'll deal with you after we're done." She rolled her shoulders as her cats made their way out of their dens. "To those of you stayin' behind, don't screw anything up 'n do something productive while we're gone. To those of you comin' with? That means you’re aware of the risks. Don’t blame me if you go ‘n get your ass kicked or get yourself killed, ‘cause that’s not on me, it's on your personal inability to hold your own. Your choice means your consequence. I don’t care if you fight to kill or not, but remember this is supposed to be tellin’ them to stop whatever they’re plannin’ and back off of us for good, so at the very least don’t be stupid or flop about like a fish outta water. Let's go."

The trek out would last until the colors faded from the sky and gray clouds overtook the sun despite its low-hanging position. The gloomy atmosphere loomed over RiverClan's territory, and as they walked, Bumblestar kept an eye out for any RiverClan stragglers. The camp came into view, and she paused on the hill they had just crested, a cold wind buffeting the group. "Remember," she barked over her shoulder, "kits, elders, medicine cat off limits. If I see you targeting any of 'em I'll leave you here to be dealt with. If we get in there 'n they look already torn up or too disorganized, we'll leave, but I doubt that's the case. Wanna crush any sort of awfulness they've got in the works before it gets to us."

Outside of that, they could hit whoever they liked and hit them hard. Bumblestar just wanted to finally get her chance at Larkstar. The rat was surely coming up with something as cruel as everything else and she wanted to know what that was before she raked her claws down her muzzle.

"Some of you go around the back, force in through there. Rest of you, with me to the front. We put an end to it here."

And with that and a lash of her tail, Bumblestar descended the hill and let her group right through RiverClan's entrance. She stood by as her forces flooded into the camp, eyes scouring the area for dappled fur to sink her claws into.

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:

- Cloning characters is highly discouraged. If your character is realistically capable of fighting one cat after another, that's fine, but they should not be roleplayed as engaging multiple separate fights at the same point in time. As always, avoid powerplay. Finish up one fight before moving onto the next.

- ThunderClan apprentices lacking battle training or under the age of six moons are not permitted to participate. Doing so will result in IC consequences.

- ThunderClan participants are forbidden from targeting the nursery, elders' den, or medicine den. Doing so will result in either immediate exile from ThunderClan in which they'll be abandoned in RiverClan's camp to be dealt with accordingly, or consequences from Bumblestar should they attempt to follow the group back home.

- ThunderClan apprentices who have completed all training requirements and have made at least 50 posts or purchased the Fast Learner Purrk may consider this battle their assessment, provided they actively participate and display real skill. Merely dodging attacks and running away won't count.

This battle will last until February 24th, 11:59pm Eastern Time.
Need help finding a battle partner? Check out this thread!

@Jade @Abyssopelagic @Demeter @Neso @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @Fritter @Beetlenose @Apollo. @Bean. @MockingRabbit @Rose @Red Dawn @violin @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Cornbread1233 @Valentine Snowyfeathr @shoomy! @Wyv3rn @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @CapriSunx @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @tinypaws @MangofDoom @arrow. @TherianInTheForest @Never @Butternose @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @Theraphosa @Fits @zozelen @BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @dino. @vellichor @naiad @Catherine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Quasar @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @eris @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @celeste @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @tallulah @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Dyna Fox @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Alchemist Kitsune @Cherry~ @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @dragonwind @Spookez. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Leafy @The Doctor @Omari @Pangoligon @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Barnaby @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @K1TTEN @Batt. @RavensDove @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopard. @Shellwhisker @Jungle @TheLostAmongTheStars @TheRadioDemon @Micanomancy @hawkboi @Starphobia @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Hatsune_Miku_Fan @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Ravenswings @Firestar512 @DaphB) @Moon Shark @Kieran. @pink.ghostface @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @Eraserhead @CrimsonOaks @Beanz @~MothDust~ @al3cc766 @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @Fawnheart<3 @WCFan @kittycatburmise @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Cygnus @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Donnie @Janis

Last edited by dino.; February 16th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:12 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Opposomsnap rose to his paws, a surge of excitement glowing in his eyes. A grin crossed his face. FINALLY! Some blood to shed! He thought to himself. He knew that was bad but it just felt good to sink his teeth into an enemy every once in a while. Quickly, Opposomsnap followed…
—————
Cloudnose overheard the battle was starting, tho couldn’t leave. He had been blinded and was still weakened by it.
—————
Butterflypaw tried to follow but ofcourse she was stopped and told to stay. She hasn’t been trained in fighting skills!
—————
Cicadaflight wanted to come but ofcourse her kits were not going to take care of themselves and she.. just didn’t trust the other queens enough to leave them with the others. She nodded to the cats leaving, sending a silent prayer to Starclan that they made it back without death, and padded back into the nursery to her kits.

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; February 16th, 2024 at 03:12 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:13 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

user20199_pic48041_1707183721_thumb.png
Sproutfleck
Tags; Open

Sproutfleck's jade-green eyes
glimmered as he watched his leader give the
announcement. He grinned a rather toothy grin.
It was go-time. Or show-time. Which he thought
sounded cooler, Sproutfleck wasn't quite sure. Oh,
well. It wasn't important. With a proud, brave hiss,
the brown-spotted tom snarled, "RiverClan's not
gonna know what hit 'em! We'll hit 'em like lightning,
so fast and so shocking they'll be taken so aback that
they'll jump like kits!"
he boasted, pelt bristling as
he began silently padding through the brush. He was
careful to keep his voice soft, despite how he wanted to
taunt them- besides, it'd feel better face-to-face. With
a quiet huff, he delicately placed each paw, one in front
of the other, on the earth, and he suddenly wondered
what would happen if Bumblestar lost a life.
Pfft, easy question.
She wouldn't. Not on his watch, at least. Bumblestar was
far too smart to get herself into that kind of problem. That,
he knew, was a fact. An absolute fact. She knew how to get
loyalty sorted out fast as an eagle diving for a rabbit.

As they entered, Sproutfleck shrieked like a fox, eyes sharp
and deadly, looking for an opponent. (OPPONENT IS AN OPEN
SLOT, IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT HIM, DO IT)

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |

Last edited by blxze.; February 16th, 2024 at 03:16 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:13 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Battle. Battle. Battle. That had been the only thing on Drizzlenight's mind for days.

He eagerly followed Bumblestar out of the camp and into RiverClan's territory, tail lashing excitedly the whole way. Upon storming into the camp, he flung himself at the first cat he saw.

( @TheLostAmongTheStars )

------

Today couldn't just be any normal day. Oh no, of course not.

It descended on the camp like a tidal wave. Cats, so many of them. The mouse Fadingsun had been carrying was dropped in shock as the stench of ThunderClan swarmed over the camp. His brain switching into self-preservation mode, he screeched, "Invasion! All paws on ground, now!"

With that, he hurtled himself at the first cat he could reach.

( @Poprock )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:15 PM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

[ @dino. // @poppy // @Starfall - If you'd like, the Spider v Birch fight can be after the Drizzle v Birch <3 // @Omari - If you'd like to go ahead and start the Drizzle v Birch fight, I'll have Birchbranch slink towards Drizzlecloud. <3 ]

Birchbranch
Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]
RiverClan Warrior - 29 Moons

____

Birchbranch's head shot up as Bumblestar slid through the entrance into the RiverClan camp.

''BIRDSNOW!'' Her yowl rung clear around the camp.

The RiverClan warrior's shoulder fur bristled, her tail bushing up as it began to lash.

Birchbranch extended her claws, digging them into the earth in front of her.

An angry hiss erupted from the dappled light brown-and-white she-cat, her amber eyes blazing with a hot fire.

The molly's ears flattened as the hisses, spits, and snarls from RiverClan's warriors echoed hers.

Birchbranch held her head and tail high.

Without hesitation, Birchbranch found herself slinking towards Drizzlecloud.

Medicine Cat out of the way first. As long as Birchbranch can get Drizzlecloud to flee, it would weaken ThunderClan as they would have no cat to heal them during the battle.

Last edited by paris; February 16th, 2024 at 03:16 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:17 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Yes, yes, yes! This was her chance! Her chance to regain her honor! She'd been demoted from the position of hornet, but she was determined to get it back! She'd prove herself again! Bright green eyes blazing with determination, she nodded frantically at every word Bumblestar said; she was just itching to get going already!

Bolting after the rest of her clanmates, she did her best not to run, but it proved a challenge. She just wanted to get there and tear up as many fish faces as she could! Of course she'd try not to injure anyone she wasn't supposed to, but if she did, then she mostly wouldn't care, to be honest; they were enemies anyway, right?

Perking her ears eagerly as her leader spoke, she lashed her tail excitedly before waiting for Bumblestar's command, and when it came, she shot down that hill like a bolt of lightning, moving faster than she probably ever had before, and burst into the Riverclan camp, lunging swiftly but fiercely at the first pelt she saw and attempting to knock them over or run her claws down their flank.

@Bean

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; February 16th, 2024 at 03:46 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:19 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
One moment, everything was quiet. Things were serene and the quiet bubbling of the tiny stream that flowed through camp was all Dusklion could hear. She was sitting at the base of the Floodstone - egh, that name would need to change - with her eyes turned skyward. The gentle breeze fluffing her fur up was welcomed as she closed her eyes. It was rare that she found moments like these, where nothing was tugging her attention and the aura surrounding camp was calm.

It lasted for a beat, maybe longer, before. . .

The crashing through their camp and the loud voices had her ears twitching and eyes flying open. Thunder-Rats were pouring in, snarling and screaming and attacking. No. Hell no were they barging into their camp for a third time and attacking them. Claws out, Dusklion wasted no time springing from her spot. "SECURE THE NURSERY! BLOCK THE MEDICINE DEN!" She wouldn't put it past the squirrels to trifle with their herb stock. Better to protect it than leave it unguarded

"You're mine, fox-face," Dusk snarled as she leapt for the nearest ThunderClan warrior, claws aiming to grip into their shoulders and slam them to the ground underneath her. If succeeded she would aim a sharp bite towards their neck and shoulder in a quick yet effective way to at least take one of them down.

[ @Shellwhisker - Curltail ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
[ Going around Back ]
1st fight round
@Beanz [ Beanfloat] , @Leafy [Springpaw]

The tom was eager. He'd been wanting to sink his claws into RiverClanners skin since the moment he'd found Asterdance. He already had WindClan at his heels, with ShadowClan close nearby. He couldn't risk an attack at RiverClan, it would put too much at jepordy. But here she was, Bumblestar, planning the perfect thing to get his anger out.

The calico was silent the whole trek there, ears pinned to his skull as he took on a malicious expression. He wanted blood, and he would see to it he'd get his due. Claws out as he slunk forwards, soundlessly wrapping towards the back with his group. Making sure he was in the front most, as he made his way into the camp.

With a snarl, he launched himself at the closest pair of RiverClanners he'd seen. Aiming to take one by surprise with a bite to the shoulder, and a swipe at the other.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Bravesky growled and followed Bumblestar into riverclan camp, he unsheathed his claws and targeted someone.

( open)

Firetail perked at the howl and growled” Badgers fur!” The Tom shouted angrily as he unsheathed his claw and took action he targeted someone

( open)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:20 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Cherry~

Adderpaw could feel something in her bones. Like something was deeply wrong here. Before she knew it she saw a Thunderclan cat coming for her. See did not need to take a second thought to know that a deep malice brewed in those eyes. Seeing no one had a body of a Riverclanner this time it seemed like they were just coming out to kill for the sport of it. The border wasn't enough for them.

She was not going to let her clan sit idly and die in front of her, so as soon as the Thunderclan warrior got close to her she flung her claws out to their face without saying as much as anything to them. Her claws would be her words. Leave Riverclan alone, this time we won't take coming into our camp so lightly.

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ True Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

Back at Thunderclan camp Lightningpaw stayed behind. She had no training at all yet and she thanked the stars she didn't She wished her mentor listened to her and didn't go on for a straight assault on the Riverclan camp. Though her words were not good enough. Cats were going to die for no reason and she couldn't help to hated her mentor for doing this