Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM

Old May 5th, 2021, 11:31 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default It takes you to tell me what's wrong

Heronflight had finally gotten to sleep after not feeling all that well. Her stomach was a little bit bigger, but not by much. She had no clue what was wrong with her. Did she catch a cold? Is starclan ready to take her back again? She had no clue. The molly laid in her nest, groaning. Her eyes were glued shut. Soon she was able to fall asleep.

Blue eyes opened wide as she found herself back in Starclan. Were they ready to take her again or did someone need to talk to her. If they did what would it be about. She wanted to know. There were no stars in her pelt, so she could tell she wasn't ready to go back yet. Not for a long while. "Hello? Who called me here? Why am I here?", she asked.

// @Fuzzy; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 6th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: It takes you to tell me what's wrong

@Angelique

It had been quiet a while sense Brightsky had reached out to any cat. Mostly keeping to herself, even with exciting new. Oh, she had so much planned for the next moon with seeing her loved ones. Yet, tonight was special, she was seeing her niece again. Heronflight, the molly she'd watch grow sense she was a kit, failed her and encouraged her. The warrior that made her tear up and laugh. She had some news for her, or Heronflight had the news, she just needed to understand what it meant.

A smile formed on her muzzle as the form of her niece appeared before her. Yet again the molly was worried about getting taken back from RiverClan, as if they would end her life in a heartbeat. "Hello Heronflight." She purred coming over to the black and white molly. "Don't worry, its not your time yet." The creamy warrior would add. Her brown eyes would trace over her kin, smiling fondly at her.
Brightsky knew why she called her niece here, yet she knew her niece was clueless. "How are you doing? You've been going through a lot lately..." The creamy molly hummed, offering a tilt of her head. There was something she needed to tell her but part of her just wanted to make her figure it out herself. You'd think it would be simple, but she'd never gone through something like Heronflight was. Her only kit was adopted.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 6th, 2021, 01:51 PM

Heronflight looked around some more before she spotted her aunt. It hadn't been all that long since their last meeting. She had no clue why she was called here. The black and white molly padded over to her. Maybe she could tell her what's wrong? She hadn't been able to figure out herself yet.

The molly gave her aunt a smile. She was glad to see her again but wondered why she did see her again. Did she know about Beeblaze's return? She'd have to ask about that later. Right now she needed to talk about other things. "All of Riverclan has been going through a lot. I just mine is a little bit different than theirs.", Heronflight responded. She didn't feel sick just a little bit off. What did it mean? "I've been feeling a little off lately and I'm sure why. Do you know?", she asked. Perhaps she had seen her down there. She was lost.

// @Fuzzy; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 6th, 2021, 11:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Angelique

A breath of amusement escaped her with Heronflight's response. Oh, she didn't understand a thing. Brightsky couldn't exactly laugh, knowing that not every molly could tell but it was slightly amusing. "Yes, most of the Clans are going through trials right now, leaf bare was hard on every cat." The creamy molly would agree. It seemed they were slipping into small talk, that wouldn't do. This wasn't exactly a social gathering it was a call for help. She wanted to help guide her poor niece on her second chance of life. Even if she was overly excited about the reasoning.
"I know," Brightsky meowed with the bi colored molly's next comment. "Not every cat gets to experience what you are, its a blessing really." She went on, before pausing. Did she want to just tell her? Get it out in the open? No, let her figure it out Bright... "Yes, I do know why you feel off, but wouldn't you like to guess first? Surely you have some ideas, your a smart cat Heronflight." Brightsky declared, siting once more. This might take longer than she thought but that meant she would get to spend more time with her kin, so she didn't mind.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 6th, 2021, 11:48 PM

Leaf-bare was hard for all of the clans. Heronflight didn't understand what she meant by not all cats knew what she was experiencing. Normally she would be able to tell, but she couldn't figure it out. Her brain seemed to be fried. "I'm sorry I don't understand.", she meowed, truthfully.

Heronflight was now really confused. She didn't have a clue. Maybe she could try and guess. "Am I sick? Dying? Possibly having a nervous breakdown?", she guessed. She was starting to feel really really dumb for not knowing what was wrong with herself.

// @Fuzzy; \\

Old May 7th, 2021, 12:21 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Angelique

A sympathetic smile spread over Brightsky's muzzle as she watched Heronflight struggle. She honestly had no idea. The poor thing. Shacking her head she let her guess a few more times. Did her negative view of the world rub off on her when she was younger? It seemed to have with her guesses.
"No, you aren't sick, or dying, or having a mental break down." Brightsky corrected. She let a pause stretch out, trying to figure out what she was going to say. How do you tell a molly she is expecting kits? Just spit it out already, she needs to know. She scolded herself. "Hun, your expecting. You're pregnant." Brightsky finally explained, a content smile lacing her muzzle.
"Congratulations."

Old May 7th, 2021, 12:37 AM

Heronflight was relieved about all those guesses being wrong. She let out a sigh. Wait what?! No no no! She couldn't be. The black and white molly felt her anxiety come up and it felt hard to breathe. She took deep breaths. This was supposed to be a happy moment, but she was scared. What was she going to tell Blizzardsky? She knew they were his. She hadn't been with any tom beside her adopted brother.

"No I can't be! I. I. I don't understand.", meowed Heronflight. It wasn't that she wasn't happy she was. She would finally become a mother. It was the fact that they were Blizzardsky's. He was a great cat, but after what happened at the meeting. "What do I do?", she whispered to Brightsky.

// @Fuzzy; \\

Old May 10th, 2021, 01:10 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Angelique

Brightsky had expected her to be excited, or a little happy. Not scared or upset. She wasn't quiet sure how to handle this. This was joyous news! Heronflight was becoming a mother, she a great aunt. It was amazing news! Yet, thinkin it over, the creamy warrior could understand her worries. It was a new experience, something she had never gone through before and her mate, or at least the father of the kits, was not the brightest cat in RiverClan. Still, that didn't change the blessing these kits would be.
A calm yet saddened smile kept on Brightsky's muzzle as the black and white molly questioned what to do. "Oh sweetie..." She started, moving over to take Heronflight in an embrace. "It'll be okay, I promise. You love him, the father of your kits I mean, I am sure he loves you. I understand that this is scary, but you'll be a wonderful mother, I know you will." Brightsky tried to reassure, not quiet sure what she needed to say at this point. Just that she needed to reassure her.

Old May 10th, 2021, 01:31 AM

Heronflight loved the comfort and pressed up against her. Would she be a great mother or would she end up like her own mother? She hoped not. If they had any deformity or problems she would love them no matter what. She was going to be far better than that she-devil. Then she remembered. ' I'm looking forward to the present and what will happen. The past is gone and won't come back, she thought to herself. That was what she told herself every day. If she beat herself up over the past she would never be fully prepared for the future. The future is what she needed to focus on.

"Your right. I want to be the best mother to them. I will never be my mother. I will be different, I know I will. I'll be the mother to them that I never got to have.", she meowed. Her confidence was back and her anxiety was over. Even if she had to do it on her own she would. They were hers. She was still fighting herself over the fact that she loved him. For many moons, after coming back she told herself love wasn't real. Now she can see it was. She just wished she knew how to tell him.

// @Fuzzy; \\