Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:58 AM

Old October 4th, 2020, 03:05 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Icestar's Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernatural Slushie View Post

[ So sorry for the wait <3 ]

Buckstar crouched down amongst the flowers of Firefly Grove, his eyes wide as he watched a pillbug uncurl in the dirt. He reached out to gently poke it with a paw, and it curled into a tiny ball. He raised his head and turned toward the treeline that encircled the grove, but when he crossed back into the brush, the first thing he saw was Icestar.

His eyes darted around in confused panic before they settled on her again, and his claws dug into the dirt. Suddenly he was conscious that this was not a normal dream. Or, at least, it wasn't anymore. Because she was here and she wasn't supposed to be.

He squinted at her, trying to piece together just what exactly was happening. "Why... why are you here? And... how?"
I see ThunderClan carries on its tradition of having leaders who aren't very bright... Icestar thought with annoyance, but didn't say it out loud. She had to play nice for now.
"I'd have thought you'd have figured it out by now," Her deep mew resounded. "My final lives were taken from me. I'm sure you'll hear the rest of the story from the living soon enough. The little double-crossing traitor. But that is not why I'm here. I was simply curious to see who was running things around here now. Interesting to see you back in a position of power, I'll say." She padded a step closer to the new leader.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 4th, 2020, 04:38 PM
Engine engine number nine

[ @punkscape; ]

Crowtail had found out recently where Icestar now rests and he wanted to go and see for himself. The black tom padded over to Icestar's territory. It had been a while since he had last seen Icestar, knowing he died before her by getting hit by a monster. He remembered every detail and how Citrusflower had followed him. It still pained him. Crowtail shook the inage fron his head and padded closer.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 4th, 2020, 05:03 PM

My Mood: Dead

Coldamber had settled in for a night's rest after both the journey to finally reach ThunderClan and the exhausting furball that was Swallowkit. It was difficult at first, without the droning snores of Coyotesnarl or the fitful murmurs of Snailswirl.
It was so quiet. The silence dug into her brain and eventually the discomfort was what forced her to rest.

The sensation she felt was jarring, like she was drifting in a vast and endless sea, and her head whipped up, eyes peering about, only to be blinded by the light reflecting off.... snow?
She hadn't seen snow in so long, it felt strange.
A rasping voice made her head turn to see who is was. All she saw was a large, dark furred cat and ember eyes, similar to her own, staring back at her.
Rather than recoil, she leaned foward, eyes wide. When the other cat started speaking, her ears perked to listen.

She blinked and nodded as she listened to her speak.
She stared in awe as the ice around the darker cat spread, nearly coming close enough to touch her paws, and her ducked her head, nose almost close enough to touch when it seemed that clouds fell from the sky and covered the other cat and suddenly there was hard, tugging feeling in her gut and suddenly she was back in the Medicine Den.
So much for getting a night's sleep.
She got up to tell Buckstar about the dream.

@punkscape

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old October 4th, 2020, 05:14 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post
I see ThunderClan carries on its tradition of having leaders who aren't very bright... Icestar thought with annoyance, but didn't say it out loud. She had to play nice for now.
"I'd have thought you'd have figured it out by now," Her deep mew resounded. "My final lives were taken from me. I'm sure you'll hear the rest of the story from the living soon enough. The little double-crossing traitor. But that is not why I'm here. I was simply curious to see who was running things around here now. Interesting to see you back in a position of power, I'll say." She padded a step closer to the new leader.

Buckstar's brows furrowed. His tail swayed once behind him, as if there was a question gnawing at the back of his mind, but the only thing he said is, "So. You're dead." It was a flat statement, emotionless, but not out of spite or disdain. Honestly, he didn't know how he should feel about this. Glad that Icestar can no longer be an active menace, or disturbed that she managed to lose the rest of her lives in one fell swoop? And, something about a traitor. He studied her carefully for just a moment. Interesting.

He countered her movement by taking his own step forward. "Duskstar left after she reinstated me as deputy. I am ThunderClan's leader now." His meow was formal, in a way, because he wasn't used to speaking to the former ShadowClan leader (certainly not dead cats, for that matter) and because he had no idea how to react to this sort of thing. "How are you here, then? I don't expect you to be a part of StarClan after everything you've pulled over the moons, and I doubt this is part of the Dark Forest's territory." It was smack-dab in the middle of ThunderClan's territory, and Buckstar figured that the Dark Forest was never this bright. It was called 'Dark' for a reason.
Old October 5th, 2020, 07:50 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernatural Slushie View Post

Buckstar's brows furrowed. His tail swayed once behind him, as if there was a question gnawing at the back of his mind, but the only thing he said is, "So. You're dead." It was a flat statement, emotionless, but not out of spite or disdain. Honestly, he didn't know how he should feel about this. Glad that Icestar can no longer be an active menace, or disturbed that she managed to lose the rest of her lives in one fell swoop? And, something about a traitor. He studied her carefully for just a moment. Interesting.

He countered her movement by taking his own step forward. "Duskstar left after she reinstated me as deputy. I am ThunderClan's leader now." His meow was formal, in a way, because he wasn't used to speaking to the former ShadowClan leader (certainly not dead cats, for that matter) and because he had no idea how to react to this sort of thing. "How are you here, then? I don't expect you to be a part of StarClan after everything you've pulled over the moons, and I doubt this is part of the Dark Forest's territory." It was smack-dab in the middle of ThunderClan's territory, and Buckstar figured that the Dark Forest was never this bright. It was called 'Dark' for a reason.
Icestar chuffed with amusement at the new leader's last comment on her stance in the afterlife.
"On the contrary," She meowed. "I've been blessed with the gift of being able to walk wherever I please, StarClan or Dark Forest. I have more freedom here than I ever did in life. I'm here simply because I want to be, and because I can be." Her curiosity satisfied, she was already debating leaving.

"Ah, while I'm here I might as well give you something useful. That's what Starcats are supposed to do, right? Hmm, well, WindClan has gotten awfully powerful lately. Their numbers grow stronger, and their leader lacks reason. Beware Twilightstar's tyranny. She may be worse than I." That should be helpful enough. ThunderClan hadn't been buddies with WindClan in a while, surely Buckstar would appreciate the warning. She flicked her tail and began padding back to her own territory.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 9th, 2020, 08:34 AM
clearing away the dust

[Open, looking for some goody-four-paws to tell her she shouldn't be manipulating the clans for ShadowClan's benefit)

Icestar's territory had become bitterly cold. Frost still covered the ground from the sign she'd sent, and her own emotions made it even colder. But she didn't care. She was warm as ever in her cave, sheltered.

It was only a matter of time before somebody took notice of how much she was interfering with the living. Once dead, StarClan cats are supposed to be free of all borders and live as one Clan. But Icestar remained loyal only to ShadowClan even in death, and would do anything within her power to help her former Clan rise to further power. She had hand-picked the worst medicine cat possible for ThunderClan, and that was just the beginning. She would soon be meeting with Frostbreeze when the new medicine cat made her first trip to the Starcave. Then, the real plotting could begin.

She let out a low growl as she heard somebody approaching her den.
"Who dares encroach on my territory?" She hissed, claws unsheathing quickly. She was not used to unexpected visitors.

Old October 9th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Shinesong was... well unhappy... how did a Shadow clan apprentice kill her you may ask? Well apparently he just suffacated her... well he might get payback who knows!! She noticed Icestars den nearby "Icestar? Are you home??" she called in shivering. What would she think about a rouge trying to talk to her? Oh well she might not like it but they needed to talk... She padded nearer to her den. hearing her voice scared her "Hi Icestar!!" she called. "I have come for a visit!!" she said trying to hold back her fear. "How much have you been... um... visiting the living lately?" she asked "I just came to ask for um no reason at all!!" she said trying to hold back her fear of Icestar... Surely she wasn't as rude as Dawnstar was to her sister!! Right?Well who cares she is in Starclan now!! there is no way she would be killed again right? She should respawn! What if it's in the Dark forest!? oh well
@punkscape

Last edited by pidgeon; October 18th, 2020 at 05:53 PM.
Old October 18th, 2020, 05:53 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ink Demon View Post
[ @punkscape; ]

Crowtail had found out recently where Icestar now rests and he wanted to go and see for himself. The black tom padded over to Icestar's territory. It had been a while since he had last seen Icestar, knowing he died before her by getting hit by a monster. He remembered every detail and how Citrusflower had followed him. It still pained him. Crowtail shook the inage fron his head and padded closer.
Icestar's orange eyes shot open as a strangely familiar scent hit her nose. One she hadn't scented for a long time. The deputy StarClan had chosen to lead beside her, only to end in utter betrayal and exile. Come to think of it, both of her active deputies had been outsiders, and both had disappointed her in the end.
"Crowtail," she growled, low and quiet. "You have the nerve to show your face to me again?"

Old October 18th, 2020, 05:58 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Shinesong was... well unhappy... how did a Shadow clan apprentice kill her you may ask? Well apparently he just suffacated her... well he might get payback who knows!! She noticed Icestars den nearby "Icestar? Are you home??" she called in shivering. What would she think about a rouge trying to talk to her? Oh well she might not like it but they needed to talk... She padded nearer to her den. hearing her voice scared her "Hi Icestar!!" she called. "I have come for a visit!!" she said trying to hold back her fear. "How much have you been... um... visiting the living lately?" she asked "I just came to ask for um no reason at all!!" she said trying to hold back her fear of Icestar... Surely she wasn't as rude as Dawnstar was to her sister!! Right?Well who cares she is in Starclan now!! there is no way she would be killed again right? She should respawn! What if it's in the Dark forest!? oh well
@punkscape
Icestar had been out on a walk around her territory, searching for any new happenings, and upon her return, found some cat snooping around in her den. The she-cat was shouting and calling for her urgently, and frankly, it got on the former leader's nerves.
"What in the stars do you want?" she hissed, eyes blazing with fury at the invasion of privacy. Sure, they were all "one Clan" now or whatever, but that didn't give Shinesong the right to come barging into her den like this. Icestar stepped forward, standing tall, cornering the smaller cat into the den and blocking the exit.

"...Visiting the living? What business is that of yours?" Why did she care if Icestar visited the living? This cat had absolutely no significance to her.

Old November 5th, 2020, 07:02 AM
clearing away the dust

Frost coated the ground in a thin but chilling layer, and the stars seemed to dim as the former ShadowClan leader strode from her den. Tonight, she was awaiting her daughter. She had much to discuss with her. Much she had witnessed, and much she had to share. Icestar watched as a whirl of snow whipped around her, and when it cleared, there would be Dawnstar, the ShadowClan leader.

"Welcome back," the deceased leader greeted without a dip of her head. She didn't feel the need for such formalities when the cat in front of her was truly beneath her. She wasted no time in getting right to the criticism. "I have been watching you closely, Dawnstar. Your outburst on the Seastones was distasteful and unnecessary, and will certainly solidify WindClan as a threat to us." It had been funny, though. Icestar had greatly enjoyed watching that lazy lilac cat fall on her ass. Served her right. But she didn't want to encourage that behavior. She would await a response before continuing on.

@Undertaker