Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old July 9th, 2021, 07:34 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Death of a Proud Tiger

Tigerpaw felt her neck fur prickle. "The Dark Forest?" She repeated, uneasy. She had only heard whispered stories about this place, where bad cats went when they died But those were only stories, right? There weren't really bad cats all bunched up together in a dark and desolate forest....right?
@Meeklein
@Lavender'fur

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old July 9th, 2021, 07:47 AM
B i r b

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
Tigerpaw felt her neck fur prickle. "The Dark Forest?" She repeated, uneasy. She had only heard whispered stories about this place, where bad cats went when they died But those were only stories, right? There weren't really bad cats all bunched up together in a dark and desolate forest....right?
@Meeklein
@Lavender'fur
Dovefur nodded. Yes, they've been convincing cats meant for Starclan to join them instead for awhile now. Usually with nightmares or bad omens to blackmail them into joining. It's not worth the trouble though. Believe me, I know.
Old July 9th, 2021, 02:17 PM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

[ @Meeklien @FrostCat ]

;Rowanpaw;

Rowanpaw gave a groan. "Hurry up!" he called from his place next to the forest. "Are we going or not? I thought I'd get a chance to show you around!"

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old July 10th, 2021, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender'fur View Post
[ @Meeklien @FrostCat ]

;Rowanpaw;

Rowanpaw gave a groan. "Hurry up!" he called from his place next to the forest. "Are we going or not? I thought I'd get a chance to show you around!"
Quote:
Dovefur nodded. Yes, they've been convincing cats meant for Starclan to join them instead for awhile now. Usually with nightmares or bad omens to blackmail them into joining. It's not worth the trouble though. Believe me, I know.
Tigerpaw hurried up. "Here!" She exclaimed. She turned to Dovefur. "They tried to make you join the Dark Forest? Really?" Then she whipped back around to Rowanpaw. "Wait, did they try to make you join?" Was she being shown around StarClan by cats who had been asked to join a first full of evil cats?

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old July 10th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Random Roleplayer

Quote:
Tigerpaw hurried up. "Here!" She exclaimed. She turned to Dovefur. "They tried to make you join the Dark Forest? Really?" Then she whipped back around to Rowanpaw. "Wait, did they try to make you join?" Was she being shown around StarClan by cats who had been asked to join a first full of evil cats?
;Rowanpaw;

"Why would I join them?"
he meowed, and without waiting for an answer, continued on into the forest, chatting loudly.

"Look, that's the tree I like to play on. It's really strong, and I reckon it would be really good for climbing if I could figure out how!"

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old July 10th, 2021, 12:36 PM
B i r b

Quote:
Tried? I did join! Of course only by being tricked therefore I was quickly pulled back into Starclan before they had the chance to push me into the river and dye my fur black. I've seen it happen before. I feel sorry for those cat's. Some did more good than bad and still ended up there, just for killing a cat that rightly deserved death. I know it sounds evil, but I've seen and heard both sides, and both rightly deserve punishment and joy.
Old July 11th, 2021, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeklein View Post
Tried? I did join! Of course only by being tricked therefore I was quickly pulled back into Starclan before they had the chance to push me into the river and dye my fur black. I've seen it happen before. I feel sorry for those cat's. Some did more good than bad and still ended up there, just for killing a cat that rightly deserved death. I know it sounds evil, but I've seen and heard both sides, and both rightly deserve punishment and joy.
Quote:
"Why would I join them?" he meowed, and without waiting for an answer, continued on into the forest, chatting loudly.

"Look, that's the tree I like to play on. It's really strong, and I reckon it would be really good for climbing if I could figure out how!"
Tigerpaw felt uncomfortable with both answers. Dovefur had been a Dark Forest, and Rowanpaw had basically dodged her question. It worried her. What if they were spies from the Dark Forest?

Shaking these irrational fears from her mind, Tigerpaw leaped forward and climbed up Rowanpaw's tree, going up until the third branch before stopping. "You're right, Rowanpaw!" She called down. "This is a good for climbing!"

Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old July 12th, 2021, 11:04 AM
B i r b

Quote:
Tigerpaw felt uncomfortable with both answers. Dovefur had been a Dark Forest, and Rowanpaw had basically dodged her question. It worried her. What if they were spies from the Dark Forest?

Shaking these irrational fears from her mind, Tigerpaw leaped forward and climbed up Rowanpaw's tree, going up until the third branch before stopping. "You're right, Rowanpaw!" She called down. "This is a good for climbing!"
Dovefur smiled and sighed. I was just an apprentice then, like you, lost and scared. But it's not about me, it's about you today.
Old July 26th, 2021, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Dovefur smiled and sighed. I was just an apprentice then, like you, lost and scared. But it's not about me, it's about you today.
(Late late late)

Tigerpaw smiled. "Thank you, Dovefur. I appreciate that." Her fur pricked. "Is there any way to see the living?" She remembered Falconfeather. Was there any way to see her again? It didn't seem so long ago, but already her heart ached for her former mentor. She jumped down.

@Lavender'fur

Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old July 26th, 2021, 12:12 PM
Random Roleplayer

Quote:
(Late late late)

Tigerpaw smiled. "Thank you, Dovefur. I appreciate that." Her fur pricked. "Is there any way to see the living?" She remembered Falconfeather. Was there any way to see her again? It didn't seem so long ago, but already her heart ached for her former mentor. She jumped down.

@Lavender'fur
Quote:
;Rowanpaw;

Continuing to pad through the territory, Rowanpaw started talking.

"Yeah, there is! The Leaders and Medicine Cats speak with us, don't they? I've not exactly looked on how you commune with someone in particular, though." he meowed, bounding through the forest. "You'll have to ask someone else on that!"