Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM

Old January 13th, 2018, 09:14 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Third eye ( horror rp)

Sasuke nods slowly as they were taken to a huge white room, Naruto was holding sages hand making him walk soon when everyone arrived. Libtina began to walk in and stand tall in front of them “ all subjects sit! Sasuke you stand you will be needed. “ she says as she looks at the subjects. Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at tord and begins to walk away from them
Old January 13th, 2018, 02:45 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke nods slowly as they were taken to a huge white room, Naruto was holding sages hand making him walk soon when everyone arrived. Libtina began to walk in and stand tall in front of them “ all subjects sit! Sasuke you stand you will be needed. “ she says as she looks at the subjects. Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at tord and begins to walk away from them
Tord gore quiet after a moment. No, no, he didn’t want to leave Sasuke, the only thing that kept him sane. But his fear of being injured forced him to sit down, watching Libtina quietly, forcing himself to put on a straight face, trembling ever so slightly.
Old January 13th, 2018, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Everything around Sage was blurry, the only clear thing in his view the spots of blood on the floor and the cruel woman ordering the subjects around. He felt dizzy, stumbling along with Naruto leading him to the Room and sitting down when Libitina ordered it so. He didn't look at anyone, his gaze blank and unfocused. His heart began racing, pounding within his heart. Why... why was he here? Why was he suffering...? There was a loud ringing in his ears, a strong and loud white noise drowning everything out as he focused his gaze on his bloodied arm. He hadn't even noticed that he had been scratching it again, and he lifted his right hand limply to stare at the sharp nails that had inflicted the damage. Sage dropped it to the ground at his side and stared at the blood marring the white floor, scarlet liquid dripping into a small puddle at his side. Once again, the need to feel the blade of a knife sink into someone rose up in his chest, the horrible feeling drowning out his other emotions. Sage stared up at the ceiling and let out a small whimper, digging his nails into his arm in an attempt to snap him out of the awful thoughts plaguing his mind. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to be back at home... not... here.
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:58 PM
The Madness King

Libtina sees sage and smiles softly as she looks at tord. Than at Sasuke who looks away “ okay Sasuke chose the one that calls to you. Is it the star or the bookkeeper however I would hurry it seems like sage isn’t going to make it” she says with a soft cold laugh as Naruto began to shake sage a bit “ snap out of it!”
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Libtina sees sage and smiles softly as she looks at tord. Than at Sasuke who looks away “ okay Sasuke chose the one that calls to you. Is it the star or the bookkeeper however I would hurry it seems like sage isn’t going to make it” she says with a soft cold laugh as Naruto began to shake sage a bit “ snap out of it!”
Sage wasn't responding to Naruto, simply because his mind was too clouded to think coherently other than the dreaded bloodlust lurking deep within him. He closed his eyes and suddenly lashed out at the nearest person, trying to get away. He felt his hand connect with Naruto's face, his nails scratching into the other man deeply as he scrambled away from the group and into a corner near the door, pulling his legs up to his chest and burying his face in his hands.
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:12 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage wasn't responding to Naruto, simply because his mind was too clouded to think coherently other than the dreaded bloodlust lurking deep within him. He closed his eyes and suddenly lashed out at the nearest person, trying to get away. He felt his hand connect with Naruto's face, his nails scratching into the other man deeply as he scrambled away from the group and into a corner near the door, pulling his legs up to his chest and burying his face in his hands.
Naruto eyes widened when sage pulled away but what made the man jump was what Sasuke Said next “ Naruto foxheart. Is the one I care about “ He obviously lies and Naruto Just glares at him but libtina smiles happily “ I see. Okay prove it! Come step forward “ Naruto nods slow as he begins to stand up and step forward eyes now dangerous as he looks at Sasuke who looks away
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:57 PM

Tord continued to shake, unsure of what was going happen. He was scared. However, he was also relieved that it hadn’t been him. Forcing himself to breathe even, he just stared. He could control, better than others at the least, but he wasn’t the best, too scared to do anything.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by :blue:; January 15th, 2018 at 12:35 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 11:01 AM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
I forgot to mention two things: First off, his job is going to be a therapist, and his sexuality is homosexual, but he has no one of interest at the moment. Ok, I'll start now.
Tobias walked down a long hall, holding a slightly crinkled sheet of paper, and cup of orange pills. He looked to it several times, as he wasn't very good at using a map. But sure enough, he had made it. He pulled a key out of his pocket, unlocking the door to reveal... a small empty room. Sometimes he wished he could be back at his old house, but the sheet was right. The fact that he was going to work in this place hadn't made much of a difference, but he was grateful. Anything was better than a cell. At this, he remembered all those he had left.. but they would not be forgotten. He was finally going to help people! *Just wait, he thought to himself, *Till I decorate this place!* As he looked, to see what he had going on so far in the room, he saw a bed, a desk, a lamp, and a dresser drawer. But, his one hope wasn't there. The room had no windows. He let out a sigh, sitting on top of the bed.
Tobias took a glance at his watch, and for a moment,
a flicker of dread rose. He hurried out the door, with his pills, just in case. He knew that he would be punished, should he ditch the check up, but it always made him uneasy. Whenever he sat, he would have to be strapped down. He would zone out after that, and then snap back to reality. He hated forcing junk down his body, but even if whatever they gave him did that,
at least it was helping, like they said. He walked down the winding hall, to join the other patients. (He assumes its that, and doesn't know its him, if your confused, but that's it, because I have a bit of writers block)

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; January 15th, 2018 at 11:04 AM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:38 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Tord continued to shake, unsure of what was going happen. He was scared. However, he was also relieved that it hadn’t been him. Forcing himself to breathe even, he just stared. He could control, better than others at the least, but he wasn’t the best, too scared to do anything.
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Naruto looks At tord than he growls loudly as libtina stands to the side showing sharp knives here and there. “ take your pick and fight. Don’t kill just injure. That’s all. Don’t do it. “ she pulls out a gun and aims it at Tord “ this one dies. Than the other one. “ Sasuke eyes widened but he quickly runs towards the knives.
Old January 15th, 2018, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Naruto looks At tord than he growls loudly as libtina stands to the side showing sharp knives here and there. “ take your pick and fight. Don’t kill just injure. That’s all. Don’t do it. “ she pulls out a gun and aims it at Tord “ this one dies. Than the other one. “ Sasuke eyes widened but he quickly runs towards the knives.
Tord froze. He...he would die? He was shaking now, staring. Fight? No. Wait. Fight? His mind was making him freeze up, staring at Libitania, then looking ever so slightly downwards at the gun. He could die, or he couldn’t die. However, he was telling himself he probably would, silver eyes widening after a moment, fear appearing in their pools.