Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM

Old March 5th, 2017, 11:25 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"She wouldn't be hunting...not without me...just...come and check the nursery and then you'll see what's wrong..." Fleck was staring off into the distance. No, don't worry about it...we have a medicine cat who will surely help her out...
Fox followed him,a look of concern crossing his face.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old March 5th, 2017, 04:30 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Thistle's icy blue eyes swept around the clearing, searching for some cat she could 'befriend'. She gave an evil chuckle as she planned out what she could do to break this cat. Watching all the cats converse, she gave a start as her eyes almost missed the small cat huddling in a corner. Thistle grinned. Perfect. Walking across the clearing in her slightly crouched pose, she sidled up to the cat. "Why, hello there," she purred. "Are you okay?" Thistle put just the right amount of concern in her voice to make it seem like she actually cared.
Forest was about ready to just curl up into a small ball of misery and pretend like nothing else existed while she lay there miserable. The calming and sincere voice aroused and she looked up, blatantly startled. Not many cats aphad approached her while she stayed her and sounded genuinely kind. Most cats she had met were like the worst parts of her father, mean, with a love of blood and fighting, cruel, and cold hearted. So obviously, the voice aroused some mixed emotions. Forest gave a weak smile to the new cat. Maybe a friend, she needed more friends. The further she got into training, the more secluded she became. "I-I guess so. Rough training session with my mentor, that's all." She mewed quietly, her pale green eyes still searching the clearing for Broken, fearful of the blood lusting feline. Maybe this cat would understand.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 5th, 2017, 04:44 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Forest was about ready to just curl up into a small ball of misery and pretend like nothing else existed while she lay there miserable. The calming and sincere voice aroused and she looked up, blatantly startled. Not many cats aphad approached her while she stayed her and sounded genuinely kind. Most cats she had met were like the worst parts of her father, mean, with a love of blood and fighting, cruel, and cold hearted. So obviously, the voice aroused some mixed emotions. Forest gave a weak smile to the new cat. Maybe a friend, she needed more friends. The further she got into training, the more secluded she became. "I-I guess so. Rough training session with my mentor, that's all." She mewed quietly, her pale green eyes still searching the clearing for Broken, fearful of the blood lusting feline. Maybe this cat would understand.
Thistle smiled down at the poor she-cat. "Oh. I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?" She blinked kindly at her, thinking if she could befriend this cat, it would be so much easier to break her. "Maybe we could go hunting and you could tell me what's wrong because no training session could cause that kind of sadness. There has to be something else," Thistle waited patiently for a response, knowing to be patient. That was the biggest strength she had, patience. Thistle paused in her musings, actually, that was just one of her strengths. She had many more. She let an evil grin appear on her muzzle before it quickly disappeared into an image of kindness upon her face.
Old March 5th, 2017, 05:19 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Thistle smiled down at the poor she-cat. "Oh. I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?" She blinked kindly at her, thinking if she could befriend this cat, it would be so much easier to break her. "Maybe we could go hunting and you could tell me what's wrong because no training session could cause that kind of sadness. There has to be something else," Thistle waited patiently for a response, knowing to be patient. That was the biggest strength she had, patience. Thistle paused in her musings, actually, that was just one of her strengths. She had many more. She let an evil grin appear on her muzzle before it quickly disappeared into an image of kindness upon her face.
Forest could honestly say, these words lifted her spirit. To think that some cat, other than her father, was showing interest in how she felt, was amazing. She gave a kind smile, beginning to trust this cat. She gave a thankful nod and clambered to her paws. She gave a ruff shake yo her pelt, releasing dirt and dust that had collected there while she had been laying down. Her Black and Tan striped pelt was a bit bushy now, making her seem bigger, instead of her small frame. She took a small step forwards, ready to accompany the new possibility of a friend into the territory. "Thanks, I could probably use a walk to just, y'know calm down. My name's Forest, in case you didn't know. Of course...you probably would know me, only my father. I don't even come close to how amazing he is..." She said trailing off, her voice becoming almost wistful.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 5th, 2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Forest could honestly say, these words lifted her spirit. To think that some cat, other than her father, was showing interest in how she felt, was amazing. She gave a kind smile, beginning to trust this cat. She gave a thankful nod and clambered to her paws. She gave a ruff shake yo her pelt, releasing dirt and dust that had collected there while she had been laying down. Her Black and Tan striped pelt was a bit bushy now, making her seem bigger, instead of her small frame. She took a small step forwards, ready to accompany the new possibility of a friend into the territory. "Thanks, I could probably use a walk to just, y'know calm down. My name's Forest, in case you didn't know. Of course...you probably would know me, only my father. I don't even come close to how amazing he is..." She said trailing off, her voice becoming almost wistful.
Thistle stepped back to as Forest started to get up. She looked better now that she wasn't trying to appear small. She nodded. "I'm Thistle. Nice to meet you, Forest," Thistle calculated the rest of Forest's sentence. From the way she said it, her father must be a pretty high ranking cat. Maybe Commander or Co-commander? "Who's your father?" She asked, now curious. Depending on who her father was, this could be a serious complication to her plans. She started to walk, wanting to listen to Forest on the way.
Old March 5th, 2017, 05:50 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Thistle stepped back to as Forest started to get up. She looked better now that she wasn't trying to appear small. She nodded. "I'm Thistle. Nice to meet you, Forest," Thistle calculated the rest of Forest's sentence. From the way she said it, her father must be a pretty high ranking cat. Maybe Commander or Co-commander? "Who's your father?" She asked, now curious. Depending on who her father was, this could be a serious complication to her plans. She started to walk, wanting to listen to Forest on the way.
Forest was caught off guard by the question. Not many cats asked her who her father was, and she always just assumed they knew her parents. She felt rather embarrassed now, assumptions always seemed to go awry. "Oh sorry I thought you knew. I don't look much like him anyways. My parents are Singe and Sorrel. Formerly Singenight and Sorrelskip of Windclan." She said explaining. Surely this cat had heard about the happenings of the Liberation battles in The Clans? It seemed every cat did, she didn't see a reason why Thistle wouldn't.
Old March 5th, 2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Forest was caught off guard by the question. Not many cats asked her who her father was, and she always just assumed they knew her parents. She felt rather embarrassed now, assumptions always seemed to go awry. "Oh sorry I thought you knew. I don't look much like him anyways. My parents are Singe and Sorrel. Formerly Singenight and Sorrelskip of Windclan." She said explaining. Surely this cat had heard about the happenings of the Liberation battles in The Clans? It seemed every cat did, she didn't see a reason why Thistle wouldn't.
Thistle shrugged. "It's ok. I was a former loner and the only thing I knew about the Dusk Syndicate was that they were viscous, evil cats who killed for fun. I wouldn't know anything else. Care to educate me?" She smiled at Forest, forgetting for a moment her real intentions. She was at ease around this cat, a feeling she hadn't had since her best friend, Rose. Thistle felt a twinge of sadness, but pushed it away when she remembered the thrill of the hunt, the kill. She remembered how great the end goal would be once she was finished with this cat. Thistle flicked her tail as she walked, straightening up and walking normally for once, instead of her normal crouched pose. Her nose twitched as she caught the scent of the forest beyond and she stopped at the camp entrance, waiting for Forest.
(Should we post in the territory now?)

Last edited by The Mad Katter; March 5th, 2017 at 06:04 PM.
Old March 7th, 2017, 09:01 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

[@mony]
[first post in the dusk syndicate! it was about time.]

Belladonna yawned, staring out into the midst of the clearing. Everything was just so boring today! The only action she had had was a while ago, when she led Chickpea to the Syndicate, and she didn't even put up a fight. What a waste, she thought. I would've loved to see her tactics. The white she-cat hummed, wondering where her old acquaintance had run off to. Chickpea was an interesting and admittedly sweet cat, someone who wouldn't fare well in the Dusk Syndicate. Bella only hoped that she would be able to do interact with her once before she got tainted by the evil of the cats in this place. Not that she wasn't evil herself—she definitely had a rotten heart, but that didn't mean she disliked all nice cats! She couldn't help herself when it came to innocent, kind cats; their terror was greater than any dark cat once they realized that Belladonna had ensnared them in her trap. Oh, that was simply her most favorite game of all-time! Just thinking about it made her excited. She definitely needed to go out and recruit some more cats to "befriend." Ah, but all this thinking about outsiders made her hungry. Standing up as slow as possible, she leaned down and stretched her front legs out, tail flicking up in the air. Bella glanced over at the entrance, but chose not to walk over it just yet. Maybe, if she waited long enough, someone would come and release her from this terrible boredom. It was very unlikely, but hey, everything was worth a shot.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 7th, 2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old March 8th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Death padded in. He looked at the cat behind him. He looked at the clearing. He needed to talk to the commander. He padded up to his den, flicking his tail for him to follow

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 8th, 2017, 02:57 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle padded from the bushes and out into the bustling clearing. There were highly deadly cats roaming about and he unconsciously tucked his tail down and his fur lay close to his body. He wasn't used to being around so many cats, especially those that were trained to kill in a heartbeat and it made him antsy. "I see you have a strong community going here. May I ask what I'm supposed to do now?" he meowed quietly.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"