by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 11:22 AM

Old November 7th, 2023, 04:27 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: November Gathering

Deadmoon was towards the front of the Windclan pack, padding into the gathering with an eye on the Riverclanners all over the place. Perhaps she could find Creekpelt again? It had been fun to chat to him, and he might be around. They could leave before everyone else started showing up. Wait, why was she putting so much thought into this? It wasn't a big deal, like it had been with Rookie and Boulderhead. It had been a nice chat, not deep, lasting friendship. There was nothing suspicious going on, and she was going to keep it that way.

She looked a little shifty nonetheless.
Old November 7th, 2023, 04:36 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As she took point leading the clan to the gathering, the leader fought off the urge to sneeze and fluffed up her pelt to combat the cold. If things were not so dire in WindClan, Twilightstar wasn't sure she'd bother coming to this gathering. Perhaps it was the stress or the increasing problems that kept hitting WindClan, but they were slowly started to take a physical toll on the WindClan leader. Twilightstar was exhausted, but that was nothing new, what was new was the itch in her nose that made her want to sneeze and the tickle in her throat that had her wanting to cough.

She'd have to make her visit to Cowtuft and Lightningstorm sooner than she had anticipated. It's been a bit since she's been properly sick, even though she was hoping she wasn't. She was not looking forward to dealing with her health on top of everything else. As she reached the beach, Twilightstar noted RiverClan's arrival but didn't see any of the other clans there yet.

Honestly, Twilightstar would prefer Dawnstar's company to Gingers... huh? As the she-cat reached the stones, she found a young she-cat sitting atop the leader's perch instead of Gingerstar. Twilightstar flattened her ears and then leaped up to join Larkwing, settling a bit further from her at the end of the stone. Even though she was merely hoping she was feeling under the weather, if Twilightstar did have a cold she didn't see the need to give it other other clans even if she didn't like them.

"Greetings, has Gingerstar fallen ill?" Twilightstar asked the tortie RiverClan deputy with a curious gleam in her sole green eye. Twilightstar would not be shocked if the other leader was dead, she's truly lost count of how many RiverClan leaders have come and gone. Still, if it was true and Gingerstar was gone Twilightstar honestly wondered how the clan would fare with such.... an inexperienced cat at the head of their clan. Had Larkwing even been a warrior for a full four seasons? Larkwing had to be one of the youngest leaders Twilightstar's seen sitting up here.

Watertail had said RiverClan had been having trouble with their leadership, and that hadn't been shocking at the time, but if they just lost another leader in a single moons time Twilightstar wondered what the state RiverClan was in. This did reinforce her thought about RiverClan being unable to cause trouble within WindClan's territory... she might have to think longer and harder about this traitor situation after all.

@FrostyGalaxy

WindClan has Arrived
Swiftwind slowly padded into the clearing, sneezing occasionally.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 7th, 2023, 04:49 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by third.phantom View Post
goldenshrike
Grass, tickling his chin. Or, in this moment, Duskshiver's tail. Goldenshrike glowered at the retreating figure of his clanmate. How abhorrently unprofessional and immature. How dare he make him look like some shrew in need of help? Embarrassing. Birds have fallen with greater grace. At least he was unsurprised by the additional, temporary company. He'd caught the vibrations from Duskshiver's footsteps like a mouse.

And now Faithwillow was inching away from him, too. Goldenshrike's ears burnt with shameful awkwardness. He opened his mouth but left it hanging upon finding no words to say. They were still waiting for Thunder and Shadow to arrive, but Goldenshrike would shrivel up and die like a dry riverbed if he stuck around either cat any longer. Thus woefully decided, he turned his eyes to the amassed flock and studied the variously colored pelts. Nothing stuck out to him; he wandered off, carefully treading to avoid the stray tail or stuck-out paw. Maybe he could've stayed by Duskshiver's pelt because his offer had seemed legitimate.

Seemed.
[ @silverwynds @endlesshax // open ]

WINDCLAN WARRIOR, Faithwillow (they/them)

In spite of their aloof nature, a note of amusement shone through the fog shrouding their psyche, seeing the way Goldenshrike reacted to the teasing before he shifted through the crowds of cats, movements smooth like the flow of a stream.

The spark in their eyes soon passed, succumbing to their usual state of neutrality, and they settled onto the ground beneath them, tucking their paws into a loafing pose. Their sister, Goosefluff, would be unable to join them this gathering, sequestered away in the nursery.

(open)
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old November 7th, 2023, 05:14 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(37/100)

The Windclan apprentice stalked down with his clan, annoyed and ready to snap from Beastpaw's yelling and kit-like behavior. His dull green eyes scanned the cats around him, begging for them to start a fight.
@Rose |Berryfrost|

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 06:57 PM.
Old November 7th, 2023, 10:04 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post
WINDCLAN WARRIOR, Houndear (he/it/they)

The floppy-eared cat bounded into the clearing behind the other WindClan cats, having been distracted by his fatigue when they had set off.

He yawned, muzzle scrunching as he tried to rub away the remnants of his sleep from his eyes. They were awake, but no less tired than they usually were. The silver cat blinked sleepily as it looked around for any familiar face.

They didn't know anyone from RiverClan, and had lost track of Emberdusk in the trek to the gathering, so they settled down, tucking their paws under a black-tipped tail as they waited.

@Kuwu

WINDCLAN WARRIOR, Faithwillow (they/them)

Faithwillow followed behind Houndear and the rest of the clan as they reached the space, slowing to a halt. They weren't entirely sure what to do now that they were here. The grey and white cat knew that they didn't want to be around Houndear for any longer than they had to, anyhow. They began walking around the edge of the clearing, alone.

(open)
Windclan warrior, Emberdusk: He/Him, Smoke/Smokes/Smokeself

Emberdusk had spaced out a little on the way to the gathering and fell behind Houndear but he quickly caught back up and looked around for the other. Seeing him laying and waiting smoke bounced over excitedly, but slowed down as he got close, crouching down into a stalk and pouncing on his friend playfully, looking to spook it but nothing more.

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 8th, 2023, 04:18 AM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post
Windclan warrior, Emberdusk: He/Him, Smoke/Smokes/Smokeself

Emberdusk had spaced out a little on the way to the gathering and fell behind Houndear but he quickly caught back up and looked around for the other. Seeing him laying and waiting smoke bounced over excitedly, but slowed down as he got close, crouching down into a stalk and pouncing on his friend playfully, looking to spook it but nothing more.

WINDCLAN WARRIOR, Houndear (he/it/they)

The warrior yelped, scrabbling around in panic before seeing his friend's muzzle, and calming down, giving smoke a deadpan glare. It yawned, lowering its head onto the dirt, and blinked sleepily as the adrenalin lulled. He let out a small rumbling purr from the warm scent of his friend.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old November 8th, 2023, 08:08 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Crookedpaw watched everyone

Scalescar groomed

Bluestone watched the clearing his one eye glaring at everything before looking at the leaders

( Both clan cats are open)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 8th, 2023, 08:36 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Tansypaw and Falconfeather arrived shortly after Lark found her place on the leader’s perch, Tansypaw looking about as nervous as she had her first meeting, whiskers jittery and eyes darting. Falcon, for his part, seemed almost bored, though perhaps the set of his jaw gave away similar feelings of unrest.

Acknowledging Tansy’s words, Lark gave a quick flick of her ear, though right now hardly seemed the time to bring up such concerns. Honestly, Lark would be more worried if either of them didn’t have a bad feeling. Gatherings - though their purpose was to foster a night of peace and unity - seemed to often breed hostility and hatred. So, while the two medic’s concerns were probably valid, Larkwing had a hard time taking them any more seriously than any other concern that this night would be chaotic.

Soon after, the heathery tang of WindClan appeared, led by their leader - Twilightstar. Larkwing may not have loved WindClan, she couldn’t help the admiration she felt for just how long Twilightstar has remained leader. With any luck (even though luck seems to be in short supply for RiverClan), her own tenure will be just as long. As WindClan’s leader joins her in position, sitting a few paces away, Larkwing returns the greeting with a dip of her head, and has to fight back against the way her fur wants to bristle at the politely curious question.

“Sorry,” she begins with a small, apologetic smile, “I’d rather say what the situation is when making RiverClan’s announcements - it’ll be less hassle than repeating myself three separate times.” She offers a polite twitch of her whiskers and a small, almost humorless, laugh as she finishes, hoping Twilightstar will choose not to pry any further.

[ @els || @silverwynds || @Moonraven ]
Old November 8th, 2023, 08:37 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

Pebblesplash arrives and sits.
Old November 8th, 2023, 10:28 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrks: Agatha Kitty(unactive)
77/100

Something was off...she knew it, what was it? Frostpaw felt a twinge of suspicion as she padded quietly on the soft sand of Seastones her plumy tail whisking up a cloud of dust in her wake, ice-blue eyes flickering around timidly.

Though soon she realised what had changed, instead of Gingerstar sitting in his place as Riverclan's leader a new cat was there a tortie she-cat she didn't recognise. Was she the deputy? The apprentice couldn't remember but the real question was where was their leader?

Settling down by herself on the far side of the clearing the young she-cat couldn't stop herself staring at Larkwing her curiosity was at it's most powerful at the moment though she would never question this new cat she was hardly brave enough so all she could do was wait for them to announce what happened...if they announced it.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^