RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:58 AM

Old March 14th, 2020, 06:54 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default what are your most memorable roleplay moments?

i think I've had my fair share of favorite rp moments rather it be weird, cute, or such. though, what are your's? ;0 it can be warriors or not.

my most unrealistic but funny moment would be..

a unrealistic insane asylum rp. group op ocs together with one sane person and things happened. it,, was chaotic. as in one time you had all the op ocs yelling at the sane person to take their shirt off. another time their was this child who had a creepy teddy bear and really hated my boy. so everyday there was a ritual of the child yeeting my boy into a wall. funtime.
then the child decided to take the sane person hostage and everyone else went crazy after their fanservice was taken away. (the whole rp was a moment, mkay? )

then my most saddest and serious one is..

honestly the quickest roleplay ive ever done but, i cried over it. it was a tribe ish roleplay where every species was some kind of kingdom/ town/ tribe etc. well there was a darkness taking over the world and destroying the tribes. only yin and yang could save them. there were only five species left standing and the fourth species, werewolf was being attacked. i roleplayed the angel king and such so yknow, everyone came together magic magic stuff to deFEAT THE EVIL. yin and yang showed up to actually do their job well. in the end, yin and yang both died. on yang's deathbed, they called for my boy, lucien who well. in the fight he had lost his eyes and an arm so uh, he was struggling to find her. yang confessed to him and was holding her arm out to lucien to take,, but,, he couldn't find it in time. he didn't get a chance to tell her that he also loved her back.

in all truth, all my favorite roleplays have been pretty cliché but gosh were they good.

aa, sorry for the rambling. i got nosglastic and curious so i decided to make this to sastify me, haha.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 14th, 2020 at 06:55 PM.
Old March 17th, 2020, 11:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: what are your most memorable roleplay moments?

Hollykit was balancing on the “wall” surrounding camp and fell into the territory and thought she’d be banished for accidentally leaving camp.
Old March 17th, 2020, 11:22 PM

I’m Really still new, but mine would be when KoiPaw and StonePaw started they were best friends.
Old March 21st, 2020, 08:13 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

I have a few real memorable roleplay moments. Not here, but back when I regularly roleplayed on the official warrior cats site and Feral Front.

Moment 1:
It was the first clan I joined when I first got into rp-ing. My character Dawnlight or something was kinda popular as she was part of a love triangle with another female cat and a tom named Blizzardstorm. Majority seemed to ship Dawn/Blizzard. Well, there was a heavy plot going on and its revealed that Dawn was being possessed by some kind of evil.

During a big confrontation between Dawn and Blizzard when she had a moment of clarity she confessed her love to Blizzard before yeeting herself in a rushing river so she couldn't hurt her clan mate anymore. Blizzard jumps in after her but fails to save her before her head hits a rock. I made my fellow rpers cry that day.

Moment 2:

Another early rp time on the official site. I was in a FC called Forestclan. My cat, Jayheart had had a journey, from a friends character finding out she was actually a banished leader of her old clan, with 7 of her lives still accounted for, then my friends character becoming leader and making Jayheart their deputy, to once again becoming a leader, this time of Forestclan and leading a battle against the Dark Forst before that was a thing in canon. Then being cursed...

Anyways. The rp was dying and we all agreed to come on on a certain day to make one that post of the clan disbanding. Well...Jaystar was preggers at the time. So when I finally came on the remaining members were legit eating popcorn in excitement to see what I would write as my final post with Jaystar. That being her giving birth to her kits alone in the middle of the forest and dying, then the rper that rp-ed her mate finding her body with their 3 kits, only one of them dead and him promising to care for their kits where ever they find a new home.

I made people cry again...

Last edited by Spiderfrost; March 21st, 2020 at 08:45 PM. Reason: getting rid of double spacing