Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Ian
Today 10:55 PM
Tiger’s Fog [p]
Last post by Ian
Today 10:48 PM
put on your war paint
by Ian
Last post by Ian
Today 10:44 PM
oh, rats!
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:33 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2020, 08:47 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

The ears of all three cats perked up as they padded through to sit on the edges of the gathering crowd.

Stepping down? Silverminnow's ear twitched. As far as she's recalled, she'd heard of leaders stepping down to retire, but to swap places with a deputy? That was news to her. Her green gaze was still stuck on the former leader, her tail neatly curled over her paws, as a sense of disbelief dredged in her mind.

Stormjump found himself kneading the ground uncomfortably at the news. His tail tapped anxiously against the ground behind him as he kept his amber gaze low. It was odd. He'd been out of the loop (clearly) and had only the vaguest ideas as to what was going on, but that didn't stop a shiver from spiking up his spine.

"Relax." Hissed Silverdust, his green eyes staring at the figure atop the rock. The grey-blue cat was equally as surprised and confused as the other two, but showed very little of it physically. He puffed out his chest a little to give it a quick lick as he wondered what this news would mean for the future of the clan.

[Open]
Old January 12th, 2020, 09:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The return to camp was thankfully uneventful, and Foxpudge's gaze lit up at the sight of the Clan meeting. At least he had some time to think about what he was going to tell Bright... oh..

She was stepping down? Twilightshine was taking over? Good StarClan, what had he missed? Foxpudge was unsettled-- while he agreed Brightstar probably wasn't the best choice, the other Clan lazy cat wasn't.. ideal either.

Well.. now he wasn't sure who to talk to following the leader. He supposed Twilightshine.. that should be uneventful. If she was anything like Brightstar, she'd allow the big brute beside Foxpudge to join without question.

--

Mountaingrowl's muzzle was twisted with confidence, a crooked smile as he gazed around the half-empty clearing with amusement. "I always knew your Clan was a dungshow, but your leader's already givin' up? That's a new low."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 12th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Alaska @tutler @Starfall
(not my turn but posting anyway)

Smallbear felt bad that Coldsong had taken the lead, despite the fact that he was not the leader of the hunting patrol. It just made his nervousness raise. "Y-yeah. Coldsong, you can take Coyotesnral over there and I'll teach Poppypaw to hunt." Smallbear mewed flicking his tail while doing so. He could swear his heart rate was up, pounding in his ears.
Taking a few breaths the cream tabby turned to his apprentice. Okay, he could deal with just the younger tom and hunting. That was his goal. He might not be able to keep up with all three of the other cats, which was why he wanted Coldsong to take Coyotesnarl and hunt while he taught Poppypaw. "Show me your hunting crouch, please..." Smallbear instructed hoping the other warrior and Medicine cat apprentice went to hunt.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 12th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@vermin
Twilightshine almost laughs, she restrained herself. He did better this time, much better than before. He almost sounded like he believed it himself. Still, she couldn't help but wonder if Tawnypelt had really fed her rabbit. The meat had been rather chewy, which could have been from the cold, she couldn't recall if it had an odd taste or not just knew that Tawnypelt had woofed it down like it was the best thing in the world. Again, hunger was the most logical explanation. All the same, she'd like an answer. Lost in her own thoughts, she nearly missed Warbler's question. "You can answer that question yourself." She was still tempted to exile him if he wasn't going to be of use. Still, she didn't want to be too hasty. She might consult with Bright later, depending on what her thoughts were of where Twilight would be leading the clan, and call on Tawnypelt and Foxpudge as well.
"You're free to go for now. Mistyfern said he has need of you so go find him. Why he needs you when he already has an apprentice, I can't say." Did those two really do anything? Twilightshine would happily admit she was beyond lazy and has done little to nothing for the clan. She'd be changing that, but Mistyfern... that tom was an overgrown kit, he'd probably tell her that it was her fault that he's done nothing and then pout about it, those two didn't even need to hunt or patrol anymore! And that apprentice of his. Well, Twilightshine didn't know much about him, beyond that ugly mug of his which she wouldn't pick on. He did seem like he had a stick up his ass though and it was shoved up there really far! So far that it was unremovable, why else was would he be in a constant state of moodiness. Maybe Misty jammed it up there?
Damnit! She was getting off-topic here. Clearing her mind of those thoughts, the she-cat waited to see if Warbler had any more questions.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 12th, 2020, 09:58 PM
work is never done

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[skip my turn here @hxneysuckle, @Kitty Mama -- fox is briefly going over to the border and i'll have him return in my next territory post!]

Old January 12th, 2020, 10:12 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Draaaaaaaamaqueen! It was the first thought that came to Twilight's mind as she watched Snailblossom bolt from the meeting. She could almost imagine the she-cat running in slow motion, the wind blowing dramatically through her fur, head flung back in a weird dramatic pose. Seriously! She and Brightstar have literally done nothing for the clan. The cats were so hungry cats were eating each other! Hell, Twilight might have eaten a dead cat herself. That's how bad it was! If that's the kind of role model Snailblossom wanted to be theatrical for Twilightshine supposed she couldn't complain. Honestly, that looked a little fun. Perhaps she'll try that once she obtained her lives, that way if she breaks her neck jumping off the rock she has lives to spare. She's always wanted to try running in slow motion dramatically from all her problems in life.
She was being mean again cruel might be a better word, she should feel bad for it but didn't really care. She'd add heartless sarcasm to the change she was abruptly going through with thoughts of leading. On a more serious note, who had Foxpudge brought in? He was rather loud, wasn't he? Since she was the new leader did that mean she would have to deal with him? Great, just great. She should figure out a way to get rid of him while she still had some time to think. Her eyes turned to Bright as she waited for her to relinquish the rock and shut down any complaints the clan had.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 12th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

"Your going to give up just like that! What kind of cat are you. I looked up to you!"
Those words put Brightstar in dismay. What? Sense when? Why would she even? No, no. Snailblossom didn't understand... This was for the better of WindClan! She wasn't giving up! She was trying to save her home! Did Snailblossom not realize how much courage it took to stand up here. In front of every cat she'd ever done wrong and announce that she wasn't fit to lead? Wasn't like she wanted to step down. She was doing this for WindClan. For the cats that she'd neglected and let stave. How could her only family not realize that? Brightstar glanced at her brother momentarily before huffing a bit. He wasn't pleased either.
No. She was going to keep this going! Twilight would officially be leader, they could travel to the StarCave together. She did have to get her nine lives taken back. The thought shot a shive down her back. Thinking back she was excited but that had all faded as the smell that possessed cats came and she never did anything about it. Now she just wanted someone to be able to lead better then her.
"That's the final word! Twilightshine is your new leader." Brightstar declared, tail lashing once behind her. Her gaze fell on a voice she couldn't recognize. Who was that cat? He was disrespectful despite never the less. "I don't know who you are but I'm tired of that disrespect from cats. Don't come here like that! If you have no business go crawl in whatever hole you came from." Okay maybe she was getting worked up with all this but that tom was already getting on her nerves! Yes that was rude and uncalled for but bottling up all her anger and frustration over the moons had gotten to her. Why did Fox pudge even bring him here? "Foxpudge why did you bring this cat here?" Brightstar asked.
With a glance at Twilightshine, Brightstar leapt down the Breezzerock, she wasn't leader anymore. Twilightshine should be up there now. Though her brown gaze remained on her friend and the stranger, who was already on her nerves. Ah it bugged her that she snapped like that but it also bugged her how he just so casually said that.
@Moonraven @BILL.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 12th, 2020, 11:44 PM
work is never done

Foxpudge felt a little out of the loop on things with his late arrival, but he got the gist. Though he wasn't estactic about it he was respectful of her wishes, dipping his head to Twilightshine. "I'm sure you'll do a great job, Twilightshine." He spoke loud enough to be heard above the crowd; his heart was low with uncertainty but he'd do his best to be outwardly supportive.

He had done his best to ignore the annoying tom beside him.. what a pest. If Foxpudge knew he was there to be an ass, he probably would've left him at the border. "He wanted to speak to you about the ThunderClan border, and I have news about the ShadowClan border.. but it might be best to speak privately once the meeting is over."

--

Mountaingrowl huffed at the she-cat dismissively. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings little girl? I'm not the one runnin' the place into the ground. I thought this was supposed to be a Clan, not a damn forest fire. Did Blazingstar teach you how to suck before he croaked, or does that just come with the WindClan package, darlin'?"

He winked at Brightstar, his grin unwavering despite her rage. "Don't take it personally, girly. WindClan was never full of strong leaders.. but that's why I'm here to help get you back off your sinkin' paws. Not only do I got some news about the border and some of ThunderClan's schemes, but I'm here to join. And you ain't gonna refuse me, 'cause you need a healthy set of bodies to get WindClan into workin' shape.. not your scrawny ass rats you call warriors."

@Fuzzy, @Moonraven

Old January 13th, 2020, 12:35 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Pinewish wasn't at all upset by this. His sister was still alive and kicking and that was all that mattered to him. Snailblossom would have to fix the problem that she made. It was right of her to leave the camp, but there was a part of him that thought that she might never come back at all. Pinewish shook the feeling away and listened to his sister talk. He was proud of Brightstar for doing whats right for the clan.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 13th, 2020, 01:30 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Late late late o: my bad !!

Coyotesnarl glanced briefly at the tom, thankful for his lack of a snarky attitude. After a rather sour run in with a patrol earlier that day he wasn’t picking for a fight. “Mm. Unfortunate” he murmured under his breath catching that look twilightshine passed Mistyfern. He gave his ear a tender flick and pondered the thought of bringing it up.. thought better of it and shut up.

As Brightstar began her speech he could feel his whole body tense. Switching roles? Twilightshine had barely been a deputy and now she was taking over? Buttercup or bright or whatever she was now would’ve had the knowledge to take on a task.. now she was rolling over and giving up? He bit back a howl of laughter and gently looked away. “Is she really that incompetent?” he mrrowed under his breath to Mistyfern

@Xeno

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread