Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old January 1st, 2021, 03:00 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Pumpkinpaw

Taking a deep breath, Pumpkinpaw stood outside of the den, hoping that Dawnstar wouldn’t shred him,
“Dawnstar?” He called, still outside of the den, “May I come in? I have something I’d like to talk to you about.”
Old January 7th, 2021, 07:41 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Undertaker

Coming directly from the patrol place, Finchwhisker stormed across the clearing, slowing down just outside of the leader's den. "Dawnstar," He came to a halt right by the entrance, waiting to gain permission to enter. "I've come to discuss some problems with patrols. There's been a concerning number of warriors failing to pull their own weight." In fact, he'd just finished up dealing with two of them. And there had been quite a few in the last bunch of patrols as well. The inadequacy of some of these cats was immense, and that was certainly an issue that needed correcting. He'd built up a mental list of the cats who'd failed in some way from the last two batches of patrols, and was prepared to share it if requested.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old January 10th, 2021, 09:38 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Puddle~
Dawnstar was drawing her tongue over a shallow scratch she got from someone, probably another loner she had been playing with. Her eyes slide over to the entrance of her den as Finchwhisker arrived meowing about patrols. She had been waiting to hear about these for a while, there had been no updates since she promoted him.

"Enter." She ordered, stretching out her large body as she waited for him to come in. "Tell me who's not picking up the slack and what punishments you've issued so far." Dawnstar felt like she was getting somewhere the training, now she had to figure out how to motivate the pawns on patrols.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 15th, 2021, 08:33 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Undertaker

Granted permission, Finchwhisker stepped into the dimly lit den, preparing himself to give a report. There was quite a lot to be said. "The main issue seems to be that cats simply forget to report in. They'll complete their patrols, but rather than coming over to give a report, they go off and do something else, forgetting about it until I call for them once the time's run out. Tallfern and Doeflame are the two in that group that I've seen around recently. There's been more like them, but I haven't spotted any of them around the clan as of late." Those cats weren't the ones he was worried about. It was inconvenient that they didn't give a report on time, yes, but at least they'd bothered to do their patrols. What he was mainly interested in mending were the cats who were too lazy to fulfill their basic duties.

"And then there's the ones who've either failed to complete their patrols entirely, or who I've heard no update from, even after calling for them. Pinepaw grumbled to me about her mentor taking her out but never actually doing any hunting... Glaremoon, I believe? Then there was Failpaw, who I sent out for hunting, but never heard anything back from her. And more recently, Duskfern. She admitted to not completing her patrol, and attempted to blame it on her apprentice's failure to show up."

This wasn't to say there was no good news out of all this. There were cats who reported on time - some exceptionally early even. But he wasn't here to talk all about the good cats. It was the problem cats that were the focus here. They needed to crack down on the issue before cats began developing the thought that they could get away with not pulling their weight.

"As for punishments, that's what I need your help with. I've given out minor punishments - cleaning out dens, replacing bedding, apprentice-style duties. I had Doeflame go out on a second hunt to make up for the prey the other hunting patrols had failed to catch. But those don't seem to be doing much, seeing as cats are still consistently failing to care about patrols."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old March 26th, 2021, 04:44 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Scorchstrike stood outside the entrance to Dawnstar's den. She knew she shouldn't go in without asking, so she called in, hoping the leader was there. "Hello? It's Scorchstrike, I'm here to talk about the training I volunteered to do. May I come in?" There wasn't any reason to be afraid, she hadn't done anything wrong. @Undertaker
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old March 27th, 2021, 10:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

@ChillCat
Both ears rose as she heard the warrior's voice, her intense golden eyes flashed with ire but simmered when she heard it was about training. Dawnstar sat up, yawning, before straightening her back remaining effortlessly imposing. "Come in, I'm willing to listen." The training was important, she might have to reassess so of the instructors, many of them have probably run off by now.

Purrks

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
Old March 27th, 2021, 11:11 PM
oyasumi

Scorchstrike's shoulders relaxed slightly at the leader's ok. She padded in, took a seat, ad tried to remain expressionless. "Only 4 apprentices showed up to my training. Frogpaw and Frecklepaw are doing well, but Larkpaw went missing and Raggedpaw is dead. I don't know why more haven't been showing up, I'm not sure if it's me or them. Either they don't care or their mentors have improved." She was fairly sure it wasn't her fault, but Scorchstrike was choosing her words carefully. Now was not the time for sass. @Undertaker

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old March 28th, 2021, 12:12 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Moonpaw/Wormkit crept into the leader's den, her prey-filled jaws filling her nose with the delicious scent of prey. But this prey wasn't for her. It was for Dawnstar. She put the prey down and started to creep back to the entrance hoping her scent would tell enough. She didn't want Dawnstar to see her
@Undertaker

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 1st, 2021, 02:13 PM
Moonraven's brother

@ChillCat
"Only four," Dawnstar growled, rolling her eyes. She gives these apprentices a chance and they toss it away. She was honestly disappointed, only a few of them seemed to take training seriously. She was going to have to rethink some of her plans, several of the cats who had taken up roles as instructors have now vanished. Scorchstrike seemed to be the only one taking her role seriously.

"I haven't heard anyone complain about their mentors as of late, so maybe you have a point in their improvement." Dawnstar comment, twitching her tail. "For now, you are free to suspect the hunting training. I'll call upon you if I have any other tasks apprentice orientated in the future. You've made up for your fumble with your last apprentice." Scorchstike seemed to be working harder to fix her blunder and that was something Dawnstar could respect.

~~~

@QueenCocaHead
Dawnstar's tail flickered lazily behind her as she made her way over to her den for a nap. Hunting outsiders and deciding who was coming into her clan and who was not was tiring. Her tail stiffened and stopped swing when she took notice of the prey laying at the entrance, the scent was stale, but she could recognize the former apprentice turn kit scent without much trouble. It was a small gesture, but Dawnstar could acknowledge. that the hairball was trying to get back on her good side. It was a start, at least she was lazing around like that Failure of a cat who had left the clan.

Purrks

Old April 1st, 2021, 10:53 PM
oyasumi

@Undertaker

Oh. Dawnstar wasn't mad? Well, Scorchstrike wouldn't complain. "I might want to keep it around, just in case any random apprentices need a boost, but given that not many cats showed up I bet they won't." She felt a lot better at Dawnstar saying she had made up for Sunpaw. "Um...thank you. I guess I'll go now...tell me if anything apprentice related...like you said already." Ack, leave before I make this more awkward! "Um...bye." Scorchstrike turned around and left before she overstayed her welcome.