Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old March 19th, 2024, 07:14 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeter View Post

SHE/HER
Purrks: Silver Tongue [Inactive]

Get it together Howling! Just ask for a name change, it's that simple. The 5 moon shekit exhales, her vision had thankfully returned in time for her apprenticeship. Her mother failure was her step up. The Shadow Queen's granddaughter enters the den. Clearing her throat. "Let's cut straight to the chase shall we? I do not want to keep my "Howlingkit" name during my apprenticeship." She had a better one. Something worth being her name. Not after some stupid cat she didn't know. "I want to be renamed, if you allow as such"

Spread her wings. And burn the ones that were attached to her legacy. Lostspark's wings. "I wish to be renamed to Heronpaw upon being giving my apprentice name. It holds much more meaning to me than an uncle I have not met or ever known through stories." Howlingkit sits down when she finishes speaking. She was firm on it. Howling didn't fear her grandmother like some. She was just as killable as the rest of her family.

[ @Undertaker ]

The enormous she-cat claws scratched along soft fur as she gathered some older pelts to toss away, out of her bedding. With newleaf in full swing, it was out with the old. The pelts that she favored were left in the back of her den, untouched alongside the fox pelts, skulls, and other strange trinkets she enjoyed collecting.

The sound of smaller paws entering her den had the golden orbs swing in the direction of the mouth of her den. Oh, it was just an angry grandkid who made the silliest threats. Sheathing her giant claws, Dawnstar gave the kit her full attention, as she found Howlingkit quite fascinating in her way. Dawnstar still hadn't a clue why the hell she was so mad all the time.

Taking a seat, Dawnstar began pulling out tufts of fur from her claws while grunting thoughtfully at the request. "Oh, so that's where your name came from, some unknown uncle. How droll." Dawnstar said, somewhat pleased with knowing why Lostspark named some of her kits as she did. Who knew the molly was still clinging to such sentiment? Dawnstar would have to catch her daughter when she was off duty to see if she could talk more about her past. It wasn't important but it would be something to keep Dawnstar's mind off her clan.

"Indulge me and I'll see about granting your request. Why Heron, and what's your deal with all the anger and your obvious disdain for your mother? Does it have anything to do with abandoned?" Howlingkit seemed quite irked with being left. Curiosity has always been rather strong within Dawnstar. It had yet to kill her though.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:01 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

SHE/HER
Purrks: Silver Tongue [Active]

Howlingkit watches her grandmother with interest. Briefly making eye contact before looping back her paws then to the prying amber ones that were basically ripping into her own. Exhaling softly, the shekit’s posture is straight. She had a reputation of being rude, mean or whatever her siblings and called her. Let them all believe it, let them fear her. “I-Get it together. You just have to “lie” your way through. She won’t know, no one would know about him. About that starless cat, the blindness and her connection to the stars. The dream with that Shecat. With Heron.

No, that would bleed into the legacy. She couldn’t do that. Howling clears her throat. “Apologies, I haven’t had the best day…Could she tell? Does she know something was off? Howlingkit had known herself to have what she would call a silver tongue, if it worked this time was the real questions. “I have disliked the name “Howling” for quite some time, the only reason i’ve kept it is because of my sister. But I don’t think we will be as close during apprenticeship, it’s a fear of mine. A very big fear of mine, but it’s time to spread my own wings of sorts.

A lie. Another one, what wasn’t a lie anymore? Her own world wasn’t real at some parts. So what made this so special? Maybe it was the fact she had never said something like that towards her own blood. A shudder spreads through her pelt. Hopefully her grandmother would dismiss it as a breeze but that was unlikely. Howlingkit inhales deeply, her anger slowly building as the leader prys into her anger towards her “mother”, she would have lied but it wasn’t worth the risk. She had already shown her cards towards the Shecat. So the rest? The rest was as real as she could make it. “…My anger directed at her is because she is not a mother. The second her paws could carry her, she left us. She left us, her own blood, to someone else in the nursery!” Tears of anger fill her eyes. Get it under control. But she couldn’t. It was failing. The image of cruelty was slipping further and further.

Howlingkit let them fall, claws gripping the earth as rage shakes her body. The words that form are filled to the brim with rage. Towards who? She didn’t even understand it anymore. She wasn’t real, she neither were emotions.

Father is nothing better. He told me he would come back after he handled something with Smokekit, he never returned. I had to cling to Sunny for the time” Sunny. Mirekit. The realest of this whole scheme of the stars.

If Howlingkit had play the part to get an advantage for herself and Sunny in this world. Then she would play. Play the part that she was meant to play…and that was the daughter of an enforcer and medicine cat, granddaughter of the leader. She would kill for it, if it meant Sunny was alive, if they remained as close as they were.

But that was only if it was necessary. And even Howlingkit didn’t fully understand it.

[ @Undertaker ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; March 19th, 2024 at 08:04 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 03:15 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit

shadowclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; @Undertaker [Dawnstar]

”Oh… uh… alright.” It was surprising to hear Dawnstar talking about how important it is to have friends, but that probably just means it’s really important. Which means Fogkit needs to get a friend. Fogkit lowers his ears.

Then, Dawnstar says he should leave and- not to lie. ”Yes ma’am!” Fogkit squeaks at that and scampers out of the den, not giving even one more glance over his shoulder.

(augh i love their dynamic! tysm <3)

Old March 21st, 2024, 02:16 PM
Doctor,Who?

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[CENTER]
Ugh, someone was too happy? Why and how to make it stop! The enormous, ever in a foul mood, got up and stretched out her powerful body. She made her way over to the mouth of her den and narrowed her eyes at the bloody stretch that filled the air. Her amber glare found Sharpfrost. The young she-cat's infatuation with her was both annoying and at times entertaining. Although Dawnstar knew that it was more the power she held over the molly herself, everyone started paying more heed to her after she became leader.

"You reek of blood, I'm surprised you didn't get attacked on your way here." Dawnstar replied while eyeing the she-cat's so-called gifts. "What do you have?" It wasn't in her to turn away a gift, and it's been a little since anything was brought to her.
Sharpfrost smiled as her leader commented on her appearance. "Oh, believe me, they tried! That's where the gifts came from actually! Here." She said nudging the elder's head and the leg of the warrior over to her great leader. "I just got them Great Dawnstar! So there fresh!"

She sat before her gifts bowing her head in respect. She hoped this gift might help her gain more of Dawn's favor.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 21st, 2024, 09:59 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker padded up to the den entrance, clearing her throat to warn Dawnstar of her presence if her scent hadn't already. "Dawnstar. I have something I would like to run by you, if you have the time."
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 23rd, 2024, 06:10 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Oh, stars.

How many times could he pester the leader in a moon? This was too important to leave unspoken. He had to get his suggestion to the leader before the next meeting. He was sure that was coming soon with everything happening. He was also aware of the -ark kits ages, they'd be needing a meeting just to address their naming ceremonies.

"Dawnstar," Hawkbite called from the entrance of the den, awaiting a welcome -- an annoyed or not. Once he got approval, he'd step inside with a deep breath.

No use in greetings, he was already inside. "I have a suggestion for you, on our deputy, or lack of," he spoke cautiously. His gaze studied her expressions. Usually, the tom would outright suggest himself, just as he did the first time, but he swallowed his pride. He had someone else in mind he believed could shine.

@Undertaker

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 25th, 2024, 04:09 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 9 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Breathe in. Breathe out. Goopypaw stood in front of Dawnstar's den - hoping that calming his breathing would soothe his racing mind. He knew the gravity of what he was about to suggest to his leader. Was this even a good idea?? Perhaps he should just turn around and slink back into his nest. Thunderclan cats would get killed because of his plan, cats like his friend Mantispaw.

But some dark part of the apprentice did\n't really seem to care. These were the same cats that hurt Hawkbite. One of the few who actually saw Goopypaw as a cat with potential instead of a lost cause. He couldn't just let their viciousness go unpunished. It... it wouldn't be right! What if they went for Squirrelpaw next? Or Mistlewhisker? Or his siblings? No. Goopypaw needed to protect the ones he loved. Besides, Thunderclan was asking for it...

One last huff then Goopypaw was cautiously pushing his way into Dawnstar's den. Upon spotting the leader amongst her lair of skulls and pelts, the apprentice bowed his head. "S-sorry for the intrusion ma'am. But I have s-something I want to run by you. I've been training with Mistlewhisker and um... well she's h-helped me hone my skills. And I w-want to use them to a-avenge Hawkbite and Ospreysplash and Shadefrost. If you're willing I ... I have a plan in mind." He paused for a moment, his front tapping anxiously. Hopefully Dawnstar would be willing to listen. If not... perhaps his sticky pelt would be the newest in her collection...
@Undertaker
Old March 26th, 2024, 06:09 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading View Post

SHE/HER
Purrks: Silver Tongue [Active]

Howlingkit watches her grandmother with interest. Briefly making eye contact before looping back her paws then to the prying amber ones that were basically ripping into her own. Exhaling softly, the shekit’s posture is straight. She had a reputation of being rude, mean or whatever her siblings and called her. Let them all believe it, let them fear her. “I-Get it together. You just have to “lie” your way through. She won’t know, no one would know about him. About that starless cat, the blindness and her connection to the stars. The dream with that Shecat. With Heron.

No, that would bleed into the legacy. She couldn’t do that. Howling clears her throat. “Apologies, I haven’t had the best day…Could she tell? Does she know something was off? Howlingkit had known herself to have what she would call a silver tongue, if it worked this time was the real questions. “I have disliked the name “Howling” for quite some time, the only reason i’ve kept it is because of my sister. But I don’t think we will be as close during apprenticeship, it’s a fear of mine. A very big fear of mine, but it’s time to spread my own wings of sorts.

A lie. Another one, what wasn’t a lie anymore? Her own world wasn’t real at some parts. So what made this so special? Maybe it was the fact she had never said something like that towards her own blood. A shudder spreads through her pelt. Hopefully her grandmother would dismiss it as a breeze but that was unlikely. Howlingkit inhales deeply, her anger slowly building as the leader prys into her anger towards her “mother”, she would have lied but it wasn’t worth the risk. She had already shown her cards towards the Shecat. So the rest? The rest was as real as she could make it. “…My anger directed at her is because she is not a mother. The second her paws could carry her, she left us. She left us, her own blood, to someone else in the nursery!” Tears of anger fill her eyes. Get it under control. But she couldn’t. It was failing. The image of cruelty was slipping further and further.

Howlingkit let them fall, claws gripping the earth as rage shakes her body. The words that form are filled to the brim with rage. Towards who? She didn’t even understand it anymore. She wasn’t real, she neither were emotions.

Father is nothing better. He told me he would come back after he handled something with Smokekit, he never returned. I had to cling to Sunny for the time” Sunny. Mirekit. The realest of this whole scheme of the stars.

If Howlingkit had play the part to get an advantage for herself and Sunny in this world. Then she would play. Play the part that she was meant to play…and that was the daughter of an enforcer and medicine cat, granddaughter of the leader. She would kill for it, if it meant Sunny was alive, if they remained as close as they were.

But that was only if it was necessary. And even Howlingkit didn’t fully understand it.

[ @Undertaker ]

She didn't answer her question, not really. Dawnstar got an answer as to why she kept the name, the obvious dislike of her current name, and her concerns about parting from her sibling. But no actual reason as to why she wanted Heron as her name. It wasn't hard to tell that she was evading giving a direct answer and trying to change the topic in some roundabout way. That alone had the leader's suspicious up, along with her body language, but she decided to leave it alone. If the hairball didn't want to tell her the actual reason that was up to her.

"If you're worried about staying close to Sunny." The leader was taking an educated guess that Sunny was a nickname for Mirekit, the only one of Howlingkit's siblings Dawnstar had seen the other get along with. "I can give you two the same mentor so that way you can train together." Dawnstar offered.

She found no reason to argue with her assessment of Lostspark. Whether she was a good or bad mother seemed to be more of an opinion as most of Lostspark's kits didn't seem to share the same resentment that Howlingkit had of her. Dawnstar, personally, felt that her daughter made the right call to leave the nursery and continue with her duties to the clan. Howlingkit seemed to take it as a lack of love from the she-cat. This resentment ran deep.

She observed the angry tears that ran down the kit's face in silence, interested as she brought up Darkfall's failings as well. To the leader, it sounded like this one was a bit of a spoiled brat. Neither Darkfall nor Lostspark had up and left her, they simply had other priorities to tend to. They were still in the clan and if she wanted to, she could put in the effort to make them pay attention to her. Dawnstar didn't get this brat at all. Being overly dramatic for no reason.

As much as Dawnstar would like to know if the kit had been given a real reason to hate her parents, such as being afflicted with blindness or disability due to Lostspark's deal, she kept her maw shut. No need to stir up more drama here.

"In my opinion, you got off lucky. A mother and a father, even if they're not the best at least their decent parents, and a bunch of siblings, even if they're annoying and you don't get along with most of them. I know cats that would die to be in your paws. My mother was the polar opposite of yours, I got all her attention growing up, but it came at a very steep price and a lot of pain, my father I've no clue who that is. Don't get me even started on my siblings and grandmother, but stories for another time." Dawnstar yawned.

"If you want to be angry with them, do so. But it's a waste of your anger. Focus on the one good thing you got out of them and training, you can make a good life for yourself here without your parents' interference if you work hard enough."

"You've indulged me, even if you didn't answer all my questions, I'll allow your name change. I'll get it changed at the next meeting." Dawnstar told the young cat. "If you need anything else, I'll always be here." The leader told the kit, allowing to her leave if she had nothing else she wanted. The dark tabby felt this strange disappointment, her thoughts about the Howlingkit being a little like her were dashed in one chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Sharpfrost smiled as her leader commented on her appearance. "Oh, believe me, they tried! That's where the gifts came from actually! Here." She said nudging the elder's head and the leg of the warrior over to her great leader. "I just got them Great Dawnstar! So there fresh!"

She sat before her gifts bowing her head in respect. She hoped this gift might help her gain more of Dawn's favor.

Dawnstar cocked her head at the head and the leg dropped towards her. That was new, she normally got pelts, not body parts. She was probably going to have to bury them and wait for the flesh to decay before she could place them in her den. Rotting flesh never smelt good.

"Wonderful work," Dawnstar meowed to the molly. Sharpfrost has always been an attention seeker, but not the same Shadefrost had been. Not nearly as aggravating. "I appreciate the new gifts, I'll add them to the rest of my collection. Why don't you get cleaned up before someone in the clan throws a fit about your scent."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker padded up to the den entrance, clearing her throat to warn Dawnstar of her presence if her scent hadn't already. "Dawnstar. I have something I would like to run by you, if you have the time."

Dawnstar's ears jerked towards the mouth of her den as soon as Mistlewhisker's paw steps were within hearing distance. She knew they were being polite, but she did wish her Enforcers started entering as they were allowed to her. They had enough of Dawnstar's respect that they were given more freedom than the rest of the clan. "Enter Mistlewhisker." Dawnstar replied.

The muscular feline stretched as she sat up in the nest. She licked at her paw and waited for the one-eyed she-cat to heed her words. "Now, what is it that you want?" Her amber eyes locked on to the green one as she waited for her answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Oh, stars.

How many times could he pester the leader in a moon? This was too important to leave unspoken. He had to get his suggestion to the leader before the next meeting. He was sure that was coming soon with everything happening. He was also aware of the -ark kits ages, they'd be needing a meeting just to address their naming ceremonies.

"Dawnstar," Hawkbite called from the entrance of the den, awaiting a welcome -- an annoyed or not. Once he got approval, he'd step inside with a deep breath.

No use in greetings, he was already inside. "I have a suggestion for you, on our deputy, or lack of," he spoke cautiously. His gaze studied her expressions. Usually, the tom would outright suggest himself, just as he did the first time, but he swallowed his pride. He had someone else in mind he believed could shine.

@Undertaker

Oh, him again. His visits were so frequent now that didn't bother sitting up as he entered. The she-cat stared at the Commander with a mild glint of curiosity in her amber eyes. He normally brought her something interesting to discuss. However, this topic got a low snarl of aggravation. It wasn't really directed at Hawkbite, more at the annoyance of having to find another deputy. What was this now...five? Six? She couldn't recall right this second.

It was infuriating to think about. With the clan's recent failures, she had no one in mind outside of her Enforcers. Which could work, but she'd have to work out replacements beforehand. She only had five of them, with Lostspark's promotion. She still didn't like sticking them in as deputy, that rank was known for failure. She just needed an idiot competent enough to take care of patrols and keep quiet. While she did all the important stuff.

"Let's hear it." She snarled without lifting her head from her paws. He wouldn't suggest himself again, would he? Dawnstar had given him a great position within the clan as it was, Hawkbite did not need the deputy rank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 9 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Breathe in. Breathe out. Goopypaw stood in front of Dawnstar's den - hoping that calming his breathing would soothe his racing mind. He knew the gravity of what he was about to suggest to his leader. Was this even a good idea?? Perhaps he should just turn around and slink back into his nest. Thunderclan cats would get killed because of his plan, cats like his friend Mantispaw.

But some dark part of the apprentice did\n't really seem to care. These were the same cats that hurt Hawkbite. One of the few who actually saw Goopypaw as a cat with potential instead of a lost cause. He couldn't just let their viciousness go unpunished. It... it wouldn't be right! What if they went for Squirrelpaw next? Or Mistlewhisker? Or his siblings? No. Goopypaw needed to protect the ones he loved. Besides, Thunderclan was asking for it...

One last huff then Goopypaw was cautiously pushing his way into Dawnstar's den. Upon spotting the leader amongst her lair of skulls and pelts, the apprentice bowed his head. "S-sorry for the intrusion ma'am. But I have s-something I want to run by you. I've been training with Mistlewhisker and um... well she's h-helped me hone my skills. And I w-want to use them to a-avenge Hawkbite and Ospreysplash and Shadefrost. If you're willing I ... I have a plan in mind." He paused for a moment, his front tapping anxiously. Hopefully Dawnstar would be willing to listen. If not... perhaps his sticky pelt would be the newest in her collection...
@Undertaker

She heard him before he gathered the courage to step inside. She couldn't tell it was until they finally mustered up resolved and stepped through the opening of her den. Dawnstar peered at the paw with unsettling golden orbs after he entered. Goopypaw, a new visitor she didn't get often. She stared wordlessly at the apprentice, waiting and watching. After his respectful nod, she didn't have to ask what he wanted. He just dove into his reasoning.

So, he's been training and wanted to put his skills to the test against ThunderClan. Her gaze dropped to the annoying tapping of his paw, and then back to the apprentice. "Well, since the clan has yet to prove they're ready for a raid, I don't mind trying something else. What do you have in mind?" She asked. She could always tell him no if it was something ridiculous or dumb. Hearing them out never hurt.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 26th, 2024, 09:08 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker entered, eye adjusting to the dim light of the den. She dipped her head in a quick greeting. "At the Gathering, I found myself approached by Crowtooth. He was worried that ShadowClan might leave WindClan in the dark. Apparently we've been 'too quiet'." She made her annoyance and amusement with that statement very clear. "I told him that you'd tell Twilightstar when she needed to be told." As much as she would love to relay the entire conversation to Dawnstar, that wasn't why she was here. "However, he did recommend something to me that I think might benefit both ShadowClan and WindClan, and increase synergy for any upcoming battles."

Mistlewhisker paused, considering her words carefully. This could either earn her begrudging agreement, or the loss of her only remaining eye. "A joint training event between ShadowClan and WindClan could be a good way to foster trust--even a small amount--between the clans. He claimed it worked well for WindClan and RiverClan in the past. I thought it might be worth an attempt." Mistlewhisker ended her speech, watching Dawnstar impassively for her reaction. "What do you think?"
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:17 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Crazy

Honeykit slowly peeked in Dawnstar's den. As her eyes adjusted to the dark she began to ask the question she had wanted to ask. Dawnstar, I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if I could become an apprentice now that I am six moons old. The only reason I'm asking is because I'm half-blind and might not be able to be trained properly. Will you please consider me? I promise I will work very hard to prove I can hunt and fight well!" She waited hesitantly for the leader's answer. @Undertaker