Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM

Old October 6th, 2020, 06:56 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Scorchstrike tried to stay still as Irisflame pushed and pulled at her face. Once the medicine was on her, she felt better, so she said "I feel better, thanks to you. Thanks for everything. I know cats probably don't say it enough, but we really would be stuck without you and Ebonyfang." When Irisflame asked her name, she said "I'm Scorchstrike." The way Irisflame asked for her name and called her 'boo' made her heart flutter in a way it never had. Just what was going on? Ugh, I'll think about this later, there are more important matters. "Do you think Dawnstar is going to do anything about the dog? She didn't seem to care much that there's a huge dog running around the territory." Just the thought of innocent cats going about their daily lives and potentially being hurt or killed by those massive slavering jaws made Scorchstrike shiver. And she had seen the way Dawnstar looked at Irisflame and she did not like it. @Moon Lily
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 6th, 2020, 07:06 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Moon Lily --

This was happening far too often. And now someone else had been dragged into it. That was what Doetuft was thinking as she slowly limped into the medicine cat den, blood staining her entire left hind leg at this very moment and ignoring all ways of announcing her own entrance and instead aimed directly for one of the nests she knew was in the medicine den and proceeded to collapse into it. The blood spill was quite frustrating and the sound and smell was dominating her senses. Sensing Irisflame's approach though, she shook her head, at least happy the pain didn't restrict any movement around her neck like last time. "No... questions. Got...attacked by... a buzzard. It was.... stalking the same... prey I was. And... decided Buzzardpaw's eyeball... was more tasty." She still wasn't entirely out of the woods when it came to the worry she had for her apprentice, but also again, it was Buddardpaw. He could take a beating better than anyone she knew.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 6th, 2020, 07:28 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Oh, she was stupid. So very very stupid. OF COURSE they didn't have poppy seed! They had just moved here for goodness sakes! She just HAD to go and make a fool of herself, and bring back what she could tell now was more a dark brown than the needed black. And it was pointy too! Ugh, she looked like a complete fool. With a brisk nod to Irisflame, she turned tail, and her fur still hot, made her way out of the den. Hopefully she could find some quickly. She didn't want Blizzardpaw to have to wait or anything. @Moon Lily @SpookyScarySkeletons (Sorry about that!)
Old October 7th, 2020, 07:18 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @SpookyScarySkeletons @gs29513 - Irisflame doesn’t have poppy seeds in her herb stock at the moment, she was suggesting that Doe go out and collect them <33]

Irisflame let out a breath she hadn’t realised she’d been holding, relief visible in her blue orbs. He can move his from legs. Great. At least the situation wouldn’t become further escalated, which had worried her considerably. Now, all he needed was poppy seeds… And a small chat. She wasn’t sure how well both the apprentice and his mentor would take the news, considering the destroyed look in the she-cat’s eyes. Her attempt at a grin flattened into a more neutral expression. She couldn’t fake happiness. This would be a challenge, and not even her forced contentment would not conceal that.

The white-flecked molly seemed grateful for the chore, even though it required her leaving the den. A confused expression crossed the blue she’s face as she watched the warrior search the herb stock instead. Of course. Of course the patients expect us to have everything. An amused snort escaped her maw as the she-cat retrieved two small black stones and handed them to her. Taking the small things reluctantly, she rolled them in her paw for a heartbeat before meeting the cat’s eyes. Thank Starclan she was amused instead of explosive. Struggling to keep her eyes sincere, she grinned, gesturing to the supposed seeds.
“Uh…I don’t actually have poppy seeds in my den right now. I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk. You look like you need a distraction.” She explained, her mew dripping with sympathy. She really should stop sounding like an inconsiderate, annoying sap. “It’s hard to tell the difference. We cleared a bunch of these little buggers out the other day- they really do look like poppy seeds. And now that we have out magic plants in here, they smell like ‘em. So, ya know…I understand.”

[ @ChillCat ]

Irisflame allowed a smile to light up her features, something she had not properly felt in a long time. The patient was good natured, and not asking to be laughed at like the others. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad sharing her den for a while. Dropping her small collection of herbs by the warrior’s mossy nest, she sat back on her haunches to administer the treatment. Or, well, change the gauze. Geez. The whole ‘formal fancy medicine cat terms’ thing is rubbing off on me. She was even thinking like a herb-spitting weirdo. Which, to be fair, she was. Extending her claws to rip away the cobwebs, she dropped them beside her carefully. She wanted to see if she could recycle them. Her herb-gathering trips were going to be long and painful, so she wanted to make sure cobwebs weren’t another necessity.
“Mm…I’m good, I guess. Tired. Kinda annoyed. You?” She inquired, pricking her ears. She wanted to make sure the molly was at least relatively comfortable and content. It already sucked to be stuck in a cramped, smelly den- the medicine cat didn’t want it to be worse than it had to be. Shoving marigold into her jaws, she munched the tangy flower into a thick paste. She would never get used to the stinging aftertaste it left in her mouth. Dividing the poultice between the warrior’s wounds, she licked it in carefully and stamped on a thin layer of cobwebs- the top layer of the ones from last time, they didn’t have any poultice or fluids on them- and leaned over to retrieve more from the herb stock. Finishing up, she collapsed into her own nest, which lay across from the she-cat’s.

“I keep referring to you as ‘molly’ or ‘she-cat’ or ‘you’. I don’t think I caught your name, boo.”
(Blizzradpaw left)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old October 7th, 2020, 08:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Moon Lily

Stempaw collapsed on the floor of the den, it was clear that her back left leg was removed by twolegs and treated, but she clearly wasn’t in good shape. She had a snake bite on her front right leg, she had scratches all over her some of which were infected, and she looked so skinny you could see her ribs showing as she laid there in exhaustion.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2020, 06:21 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Moon Lily @Arie
Buzzardpaw
________

Somehow, he had made it to the medicine den. He was a shaking, whimpering mess, but his quivering legs had delivered him to the medicine cat’s den. Where he promptly fell over with a gasp. He still couldn’t hardly see, the moss that his mentor had shoved on his face was starting to feel sticky and uncomfortable, and he still wasn’t sure if this was real. Despite how much he begged and pleaded internally that it wasn’t, it was growing more and more apparent that this was real life. He was attacked by a stupid bird.

And he had lost an eye.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 9th, 2020, 10:24 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

( http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...postcount=7703 if you need the link to the collection post.)
Carrying the flower which had begun to shed seeds as Doeflame had made her way through camp, the molly entered the den. Placing it carefully on the ground, she called softly I.........THINK I got a poppy flower, but I'm not sure. Could you.......check maybe? Hopefully it was the right thing! She didn't want Blizzardpaw to have to wait, or Irisflame for that matter. And........wasn't this kind of a basic herb? She REALLY hoped it was the right thing. The seeds looked right, and she had heard the flower was yellow, so it all seemed to match up, but she was no expert. This could be the flower that made the fake seeds for all she knew! @Moon Lily
Old October 11th, 2020, 10:03 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Raccoonkit padded into the medicine den, a heap of moss in his jaws for the bedding. He was going to be a good boy and do tasks like a warrior! He looked around the den. @ChillCat
Old October 11th, 2020, 10:37 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Greenleap
Scorchstrike pawed at the gauze Irisflame said she wasn't supposed to touch. A kit walked in with a bunch of moss twice his size.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 11th, 2020, 11:13 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
@Greenleap
Scorchstrike pawed at the gauze Irisflame said she wasn't supposed to touch. A kit walked in with a bunch of moss twice his size.
He looked over at the cat. He dropped the moss and padded over to them. "Hello!" He mewed happily. "Do you need some moss? I'm doing warrior things and helping cats!" He mewed, puffing out his chest.