Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old September 30th, 2020, 01:14 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Sparrowpaw sat in the apprentice's den, staring off. Maybe he should ask another warrior to bring him out on training since Buckspring hardly does. But who? It's gotta be someone cool and loyal and noble! What about Dawnstar? wait no she'd never yes....... he thought. Sparrowpaw plopped down, covering his face with his paws. He then heard a bristle, Someone entered the apprentice's den. he thought. The orange tom perked his head up, it was Shrewpaw. @gs29513

Last edited by Caramel; September 30th, 2020 at 01:17 PM.
Old October 1st, 2020, 07:27 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Making his way to the back of the den, Shrewpaw laid down quickly. He knew someone else was there, but he REALLY didn't want to talk right now. He had enjoyed burrow flushing, but he felt bad for enjoying it. He SHOULD feel bad enjoying it, considering all that was going on. And he was worried about the nasty looks Dawnstripe looked at Blackhaze with, and how Foggybrook had been hugging Icestar, and it was just.........to much. They 12 moon old apprentice felt like he was a lot older. He wanted to help, but he wasn't sure how. All he could do right now was sigh, and curl up a little tighter. To add to his list of problems, it would be leafbare soon, meaning that there would be less prey for everyone. And that would make Dawnstripe, and everyone really more grumpy, and irritable. And what if another clan attacked them again? They weren't at full strength now anyway! @Goldenmac
Old October 1st, 2020, 11:36 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Making his way to the back of the den, Shrewpaw laid down quickly. He knew someone else was there, but he REALLY didn't want to talk right now. He had enjoyed burrow flushing, but he felt bad for enjoying it. He SHOULD feel bad enjoying it, considering all that was going on. And he was worried about the nasty looks Dawnstripe looked at Blackhaze with, and how Foggybrook had been hugging Icestar, and it was just.........to much. They 12 moon old apprentice felt like he was a lot older. He wanted to help, but he wasn't sure how. All he could do right now was sigh, and curl up a little tighter. To add to his list of problems, it would be leafbare soon, meaning that there would be less prey for everyone. And that would make Dawnstripe, and everyone really more grumpy, and irritable. And what if another clan attacked them again? They weren't at full strength now anyway! @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw tilted his head, What's up with him? Are they upset about Icestar? he thought. The orange tabby put his head back down, glancing every few minutes at Shrewpaw. Soon he started to become slightly irratated at the other apprentice's misery. Only i'm allowed to be miserable in this den! he jokingly thought. After around fifteen minutes of awkward glancing and not talking Sparrowpaw got up, stretched and padded to Shrewpaw.
"Hey you! Why are you sad? Get up already, what's wrong?" The orange tabby asked, tapping his paw on Shrewpaw's shoulder to get his attention.
Old October 1st, 2020, 11:42 AM
You're stuck with me

Shrewpaw heard the paws coming towards him. He normally loved to talk, but now......he didn't really want to. Maybe they would go around him? He hoped so. He was wrong. The paws began tapping on his shoulder, and he let out a grunt. I'm not SAD! Why would I be sad? Aside from the fact Dawnstar probably LITERALLY WANTS TO MURDER ALL OF MY FRIENDS! he cried, tears leaking from the corners of his green eyes. This cat probably didn't get it. His biggest problem was probably when he got to eat next. But not Shrewpaw! He didn't want anything to happen to Blackhaze, or Foggybrook, or Darkpaw! He didn't want anything to happen to ANYONE! But it was! And he couldn't stop it! And he hated, hated HATED the feeling of uselessness, helplessness, but it was there. And it wouldn't go away. @Goldenmac
Old October 1st, 2020, 11:55 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Shrewpaw heard the paws coming towards him. He normally loved to talk, but now......he didn't really want to. Maybe they would go around him? He hoped so. He was wrong. The paws began tapping on his shoulder, and he let out a grunt. I'm not SAD! Why would I be sad? Aside from the fact Dawnstar probably LITERALLY WANTS TO MURDER ALL OF MY FRIENDS! he cried, tears leaking from the corners of his green eyes. This cat probably didn't get it. His biggest problem was probably when he got to eat next. But not Shrewpaw! He didn't want anything to happen to Blackhaze, or Foggybrook, or Darkpaw! He didn't want anything to happen to ANYONE! But it was! And he couldn't stop it! And he hated, hated HATED the feeling of uselessness, helplessness, but it was there. And it wouldn't go away. @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw stepped back a little, Dawnstar wants to kill cats? he thought.
"Murder your friends?" he asked, confused "What friends? Darkpaw? Why would a leader want to murder her own clan?" The tom asked.
What's up with this cat? Are they mouse brained? Dawnstar's perfect, she wouldn't kill her own clan. he thought. Sparrowpaw sat down and flicked his tail, he glanced around before deciding he has nothing better to do than listen to this weirdo. He grabbed a little moss in his paw and wiped off some of Shrewpaw's tears.
Old October 2nd, 2020, 12:11 PM
You're stuck with me

Yes! Murder my friends! Shrewpaw choked out, his chest heaving. He didn't want her to! He couldn't let her! But really, could he do anything? The young tom felt so........RESPONSIBLE for them, but he couldn't do anything. He didn't like that. He wanted control, influence. And he had none. More questions? His scattered thoughts told him yes, indeed. With a sigh, he mewed Blackhaze. And maybe Foggybrook. And maybe even Darkpaw. Don't ask me why. But she's tried to kill cats before, done so probably. And........she doesn't like Blackhaze. Thinks he's to smart. Wants him out of the way. And Foggybrook and Darkpaw......are like his sisters. She might kill them too, if she thinks she has to. It was all he could say, to explain his feelings, knowings of what was happening, might happen. @Goldenmac (Sorry, busy today)
Old October 2nd, 2020, 12:24 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Yes! Murder my friends! Shrewpaw choked out, his chest heaving. He didn't want her to! He couldn't let her! But really, could he do anything? The young tom felt so........RESPONSIBLE for them, but he couldn't do anything. He didn't like that. He wanted control, influence. And he had none. More questions? His scattered thoughts told him yes, indeed. With a sigh, he mewed Blackhaze. And maybe Foggybrook. And maybe even Darkpaw. Don't ask me why. But she's tried to kill cats before, done so probably. And........she doesn't like Blackhaze. Thinks he's to smart. Wants him out of the way. And Foggybrook and Darkpaw......are like his sisters. She might kill them too, if she thinks she has to. It was all he could say, to explain his feelings, knowings of what was happening, might happen. @Goldenmac (Sorry, busy today)

Sparrowpaw tilted his head, Blackhaze? Foggybrook? Darkpaw? How could Dawnstar kill cats? Shrewpaw must be terribly confused! he thought. What secrets could his clanmates hold? Oh he wanted to know everything, how could Shrewpaw betray his clan by not telling everything? The orange tabby had a very intrigued expression on his face.
"Why would Dawnstar kill anyone? Isn't she perfect?" He asked then quickly continued, "Who else do you think she wants to kill?" he finished.
He would do anything to get more out of this cat, Shrewpaw had him intrigued but now he's curious.
Old October 2nd, 2020, 12:32 PM

Sunpaw sat by herself
Not knowing what to do...
She wondered why cats smaller than her were so scared.
Am I to big? Or do I look mean?
She flicked her tail and sighed
Open
Old October 2nd, 2020, 09:09 PM
You're stuck with me

He knew that look. At least........he thought he did. it was a look he used to wear, when he didn't know so much. When he was.........what was the word? Ignorant? Naive? Blissful? He didn't want to ruin that for this cat. But somehow........he didn't feel right, letting him float along the same way. Life was more dangerous now. That much, he knew. Taking a deep breath, he mewed Dawnstar would kill a cat if they objected to her, or tried to get rid of her. Or she thought they were weak. At least those were the reasons he knew. He was sure there was a myriad more, that she was ready to call up as necessary to get rid of cats. Finding it a bit easier to answer the next bit, he rushed on Of course not! No cat is perfect! NO ONE. That, he knew for sure. It was as true as he was laying there. At the next question, he balked a little. He didn't know everything! But he did know a bit, for sure. She wants to kill Hailstorm, the cat who killed Icestar.
And she probably wants to kill all the other leaders, for getting rid of Shadowclan. And....maybe Falcondive.
That was about all he had right now, but already it was an alarmingly long list. @Goldenmac
Old October 3rd, 2020, 01:07 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
He knew that look. At least........he thought he did. it was a look he used to wear, when he didn't know so much. When he was.........what was the word? Ignorant? Naive? Blissful? He didn't want to ruin that for this cat. But somehow........he didn't feel right, letting him float along the same way. Life was more dangerous now. That much, he knew. Taking a deep breath, he mewed Dawnstar would kill a cat if they objected to her, or tried to get rid of her. Or she thought they were weak. At least those were the reasons he knew. He was sure there was a myriad more, that she was ready to call up as necessary to get rid of cats. Finding it a bit easier to answer the next bit, he rushed on Of course not! No cat is perfect! NO ONE. That, he knew for sure. It was as true as he was laying there. At the next question, he balked a little. He didn't know everything! But he did know a bit, for sure. She wants to kill Hailstorm, the cat who killed Icestar.
And she probably wants to kill all the other leaders, for getting rid of Shadowclan. And....maybe Falcondive. That was about all he had right now, but already it was an alarmingly long list. @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw listened very closely, this was interesting, i mean it was obvious that Dawnstar should get revenge on Traitorstorm but what did Falcondive do? This thought intrigued him, he knew Shrewpaw wouldn't want to share anymore information, if so he would find out more himself. The tabby gave a smirk before replying;
"Well t-that's alarming, i understand why you would be upset about this."
Well actually not really but he wasn't going to say that, neither was he going to tell anyone this....until he had more information. All of this implied something was going on with these cats, why such specific cats? What did Blackhaze or Falcondive do? Darkpaw maybe was weak? ehhhh not really. Something was going on, there must have been an explination, and he was going to find that out. Traitorstorm couldn't have just kill Icestar for no reason, manipulation? Icestar never did anything wrong to deserve being assasinated like that. Blackhaze was acting suspicious, and Falcondive too, maybe they're manipulating cats to take over the clans! all these thoughts ran through his head. Sparrowpaw took a breathe, crushing the moss tissue and getting up.
"I assume you're not comfortable with saying anymore so i'll leave you be." The tabby said, before leaving the apprentice's den, flicking his tail.
He was going to find out EVERYTHING, though he had to talk to more cats.