Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM

Old March 15th, 2024, 01:22 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

palepaw
shadowclan apprentice | she/her | 9 moons
Ooh, a border patrol to the WindClan border! The young calico's ears pricked and she bounded over, a grin spread on her face. Mossfreckle was on the patrol and he was nice, so she'd be fine. She did not know much about Darkfall. With a flick of her tail she bounded over, practically bouncing on her paws to get out of camp. Oh wait, she should probably stop that. She was on a patrol with an enforcer and the medicine cat apprentice, she should make a good impression!

"Ready to go," she mewed with a determined grin.

[ @Fawn<3 @Dark just a quick short post because otherwise i'm gonna keep putting this off lmao ]
[header art by @/hades.]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 15th, 2024 at 01:25 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 05:54 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

returning to camp empty pawed hurt like- really bad, well...not empty pawed. she had remembered when she went to the medicine cat den to get her paw fixed, she placed the marigold down...well...she thought it was marigold due to the smell. "im not...sure...where dovedance and starrylight is...i think i might lost them...but this is what i got." she called over to mossfreckle...lostpaw had forgotten what it was like....to feel so adult...to feel proud...

@paris (dovedance)
@peachfuzz~ (starrylight)
@Fawn>3 (mossfreckle)

(d a t p a t r o l)
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old March 21st, 2024, 04:52 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Late.

Very late.

Darkfall was so very late for reporting back from his herb patrol. Coming into camp he gently placed his measly haul at his feet and bowed his head slightly to Larkfire’s apprentice. ”Unfortunately, try as I might I was unable to find any comfrey. Additionally, what lavender I found was in a pathetic clump and I dind’t dare harvest it all. If you’d like for me to go back out I can.” He said, sitting down and curling his tail over his paws. He didn’t imagine that the training healer would be too angry with him, but that did nothing to ease the anger he felt at himself for such a pathetic showing.

[Tis done, I sleep now @Fawn<3 ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 23rd, 2024, 02:17 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Next up was his ex-mate. He was fairly confident that the scarred medicine cat didn’t like being cooped up in the camp all the time, but he wouldn’t ask that. ”Larkfire [ @Rose ] –” He said, still refusing to call her by the name that Dawnstar’s grandfather had given her ”You will be taking Chipmunkpaw [ @Tiabirb ] and Rufflepaw [ @Eden ] to Saltmeadow Marsh.” The fish had been quiet lately, and Rufflepaw was nearing his warrior ceremony so if things went awry, the large orange tom would be able to provide some assistance. Plus Rufflepaw hadn’t been on any patrols lately and seemed to want to go out on some more. A perfect recipe for success.
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Making her way back into the camp clearing once she, Chipmunkpaw, and Rufflepaw had completed their patrol, Lostspark briefly made a quick stop where Darkfall was to let him know her patrol was finished, that all was well and done. Clearing her throat, the scarred Medicine Cat inclined her head. "Saltmeadow Marsh's border has been marked. Rufflepaw and Chipmunkpaw were with me the whole time." Once finished, she didn't pause to linger, because lingering would make this more awkward than it needed to be.

In hindsight, maybe a little lingering would have done Lostspark good, considering what she was about to behold once she returned to the Medicine Den.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 08:45 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow purred in delight when they caught sight of Shadowpaw's catches! Two whole catches! On her first patrol, Moonmeadow may have no prior relationship of this little apprentice but that didn't stop her heart from swelling with pride and joy. Shadowpaw will make a fine warrior for Shadowclan, Moonmeadow just knows it. "Look at you, Shadowpaw! Maybe you should've been the patrol lead with those skills! Showing me and Cornpuff up." The large feline approached the apprentice and gave her a quick nose boop of appreciation on her head if the apprentice let Moonmeadow. Now then, Moonmeadow took a step back and looked over the finch that Cornpuff had caught and gave the tom a respectful nod of delight, "Wonderful catch, Cornpuff. What a sucessful hunt!"

Moonmeadow rushed to where she had hidden her vole and grabbed it before readjusting her grasp on the mouse and squirrel with little trouble. With her mouth full, the feline wasn't able to talk much and it be understandable so they let the purr in their chest amplify and pointed with their paw back towards camp and started to guide them back.

-@-

When Moonmeadow arrived she made her way over to where Mistlewhisker was, the hardworking molly being busy with the recent demotion so Moonmeadow made her check in quick. "Mistlewhisker," The feline gave a polite dip of her head as she approached the enforcer, dropping her pieces of prey at her paws, before lifting up with a smile, "The hunting patrol was a huge success! Little Shadowpaw here had two whole catches and it was only her first time hunting!" The feline waited for her patrol members to say anything if they needed too, a prideful purr in her throat again. Moonmeadow wanted to bring up her concerns about Shadowpaw's training and how it shouldn't have been her first time hunting or having a lesson for it, but for now the cat held her tongue. Moonmeadow didn't want to talk about that in front of Shadowpaw.

"If that's all, I'll be delivering my prey to the pile. If you or any other needs me just holler and I'll be right there." The molly dipped her head before she remembered one last thing that she wanted to mention before leaving, "Oh, if you had the time, I wanted to speak to you about some things." With that feline smiled to Mistlewhisker, though it was weighed down a bit by the reminder to themself of the mink problem, nothing that Shadowclan couldn't handle. She wanted to request more patrols, the feline couldn't get this anxious buzzing out of her pelt when they were in camp idle so the best thing to do was to talk to the enforcers about what they needed done. Also, it would given Moonmeadow a chance to discuss the issues with Shadowpaw's training.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @RoboPrism - Cornpuff | @Fish - Shadowpaw | @Mica - Mistlewhisker ]
[ For Mica, if you don't have the time that's perfectly fine, I mostly just wanted to have Moon bring up wanting to volunteer for more patrols and also the fact that Shadowpaw's training has been concerningly slow, as Moon would in-character wise be worried about both of those things enough to want to discuss with a higher rank. Moon would also offer to take over mentoring Shadow if her current mentor cannot do so. You can also ignore it and we can say that the talk happens off screen if you'd prefer that :3 ]
Old March 30th, 2024, 12:01 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Cornpuff purred to Moonmeadow. He held his tail up as he deposited the finch (+1 Bird) on top of the freshkill pile, and returned to Mistlewhisker and Moonmeadow. "Now that that's out of my mouth-, one more bird in the freshkill pile, Mistlewhisker," he smiled.
@Mica
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old March 30th, 2024, 07:00 PM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Pebbleshell 》

she/her / shadowclan warrior / calico

Kitty Softpaws [inactive]

"We've finished." she meowed to Mistlewhisker.

Posting order (if you guys are okay with it, just let me know): Pebbleshell, Midnightpaw, Boneclaw

( @Mica , @Omari ; Midnightpaw)

Old March 30th, 2024, 09:25 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

Stagskull padded over, her paws caked in mud. "Everything is good at Croaking Swamp." She said to Mistlewhisker, glancing back to see if the apprentice's had followed.

(Short, I'm sorry] @vellichor @hades. @Mica @Undertaker

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; March 30th, 2024 at 09:25 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 10:27 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

@Mica

"I was able to catch a mouse and a frog!" Shadowpaw said proudly
Old March 31st, 2024, 09:36 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow purred in delight when they caught sight of Shadowpaw's catches! Two whole catches! On her first patrol, Moonmeadow may have no prior relationship of this little apprentice but that didn't stop her heart from swelling with pride and joy. Shadowpaw will make a fine warrior for Shadowclan, Moonmeadow just knows it. "Look at you, Shadowpaw! Maybe you should've been the patrol lead with those skills! Showing me and Cornpuff up." The large feline approached the apprentice and gave her a quick nose boop of appreciation on her head if the apprentice let Moonmeadow. Now then, Moonmeadow took a step back and looked over the finch that Cornpuff had caught and gave the tom a respectful nod of delight, "Wonderful catch, Cornpuff. What a sucessful hunt!"

Moonmeadow rushed to where she had hidden her vole and grabbed it before readjusting her grasp on the mouse and squirrel with little trouble. With her mouth full, the feline wasn't able to talk much and it be understandable so they let the purr in their chest amplify and pointed with their paw back towards camp and started to guide them back.

-@-

When Moonmeadow arrived she made her way over to where Mistlewhisker was, the hardworking molly being busy with the recent demotion so Moonmeadow made her check in quick. "Mistlewhisker," The feline gave a polite dip of her head as she approached the enforcer, dropping her pieces of prey at her paws, before lifting up with a smile, "The hunting patrol was a huge success! Little Shadowpaw here had two whole catches and it was only her first time hunting!" The feline waited for her patrol members to say anything if they needed too, a prideful purr in her throat again. Moonmeadow wanted to bring up her concerns about Shadowpaw's training and how it shouldn't have been her first time hunting or having a lesson for it, but for now the cat held her tongue. Moonmeadow didn't want to talk about that in front of Shadowpaw.

"If that's all, I'll be delivering my prey to the pile. If you or any other needs me just holler and I'll be right there." The molly dipped her head before she remembered one last thing that she wanted to mention before leaving, "Oh, if you had the time, I wanted to speak to you about some things." With that feline smiled to Mistlewhisker, though it was weighed down a bit by the reminder to themself of the mink problem, nothing that Shadowclan couldn't handle. She wanted to request more patrols, the feline couldn't get this anxious buzzing out of her pelt when they were in camp idle so the best thing to do was to talk to the enforcers about what they needed done. Also, it would given Moonmeadow a chance to discuss the issues with Shadowpaw's training.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @RoboPrism - Cornpuff | @Fish - Shadowpaw | @Mica - Mistlewhisker ]
[ For Mica, if you don't have the time that's perfectly fine, I mostly just wanted to have Moon bring up wanting to volunteer for more patrols and also the fact that Shadowpaw's training has been concerningly slow, as Moon would in-character wise be worried about both of those things enough to want to discuss with a higher rank. Moon would also offer to take over mentoring Shadow if her current mentor cannot do so. You can also ignore it and we can say that the talk happens off screen if you'd prefer that :3 ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
Cornpuff purred to Moonmeadow. He held his tail up as he deposited the finch (+1 Bird) on top of the freshkill pile, and returned to Mistlewhisker and Moonmeadow. "Now that that's out of my mouth-, one more bird in the freshkill pile, Mistlewhisker," he smiled.
@Mica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
@Mica

"I was able to catch a mouse and a frog!" Shadowpaw said proudly
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Moonmeadow - @/Dolomedes ] [Cornpuff - @/Roboprism ] [Shadowpaw - @/Fish ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Well then, it seemed as though one patrol could finish on time. The enforcer watched the three cats deposit their prey, tail twitching. When addressed by Moonmeadow, Mistlewhisker fixed her good eye on the younger molly. "See me after patrols are done." She meowed simply, nodding in dismissal. She would gladly speak to Moonmeadow about whatever she needed later.

[I would be happy to have them discuss in character if you like! If you want to throw up a starter in the clearing, I will reply when I can >:3]

When Cornpuff and Shadowpaw dropped theirs off next, Mistlewhisker spared the former a brief nod, and the latter a longer look. "First time hunting, you say. You did well. Keep it up." ShadowClan could use strong hunters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Pebbleshell 》

she/her / shadowclan warrior / calico

Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
"We've finished." she meowed to Mistlewhisker.
Posting order (if you guys are okay with it, just let me know): Pebbleshell, Midnightpaw, Boneclaw

( @Mica , @Omari ; Midnightpaw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Stagskull

Stagskull padded over, her paws caked in mud. "Everything is good at Croaking Swamp." She said to Mistlewhisker, glancing back to see if the apprentice's had followed.

(Short, I'm sorry] @vellichor @hades. @Mica @Undertaker
And then, it seemed, came the stragglers. Mistlewhisker was clearly irritated by the time they approached her, tail tapping the ground behind her. She watched as Pebbleshell and Stagskull approached, noticing their lack of prey. She bristled. "Finishing is all well and good, but did you actually bring any prey, like I asked?" She eyed the space behind them. "And the rest of your patrols. Where are they."

@vellichor @hades. @Alpine [I tried to wait as long as I could but I can't any longer, please do your best to have your characters report in and tell me their catches. Can literally just be a post saying "X drops off [prey]". Please and thank you <3]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 31st, 2024 at 10:02 PM.