Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old December 20th, 2022, 01:50 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Ashie View Post
Pinekit noticed his sister and walked up to her. “Hi Moonkit!” He meowed cheerfully.
Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

What? Turning back, she realized she'd heard right. His brother was taking the same lesson as her!
"Uh, Pinekit. I didn't know you were interested in the Night Class as well." She commented briefly, wondering what he'd been doing the whole time since Dappledleaf had discovered them trying to sneak out of camp. He's always so cheerful and carefree. I really wonder why. She watched him thoughtfully, but then turned her gaze back to Nightshiver. She was glad that the she-cat would be the teacher here. Moonkit didn't even dare imagining the class that Dawnstar was holding about the warrior code...

Old December 20th, 2022, 03:13 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

What? Turning back, she realized she'd heard right. His brother was taking the same lesson as her!
"Uh, Pinekit. I didn't know you were interested in the Night Class as well." She commented briefly, wondering what he'd been doing the whole time since Dappledleaf had discovered them trying to sneak out of camp. He's always so cheerful and carefree. I really wonder why. She watched him thoughtfully, but then turned her gaze back to Nightshiver. She was glad that the she-cat would be the teacher here. Moonkit didn't even dare imagining the class that Dawnstar was holding about the warrior code...

Pinekit nodded. “Mhm! I’m also gonna learn about the warrior code!” He beamed,”though I hope Dawnstar isn’t in a scary mood…. That would be really bad.”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 20th, 2022, 08:14 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Undertaker

In general, Spiritkit wasn't one for authority. It didn't matter if they were someone she was supposed to respect or a clanmate who was simply older than her, they simply hadn't shown that they were cool enough for her time. For her to deem them worthy of her attention, they'd have to prove that they had merit. The few cats who had managed to fall into this category were so far only her family. But this was so cool. She had heard stories about the massive cat calling her name, and boy were they good ones. She didn't even have a deputy and was doing just fine. That was so cool, literally so cool. Bounding quickly over to the scarred molly, she sat down. "Can we hear about Riverclan first?" She didn't really care about the fish cats, but from what she'd heard, none of the other clans were that interesting at the moment.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; December 20th, 2022 at 08:14 PM.
Old December 21st, 2022, 12:02 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

Thankfully, Larkpaw didn't have to wait long for the kits who were listed in her class to show up. Unfortunately, though, Lark didn't have to wait long to hear Frostscreech's first scathing comment anyway. "Yeah," She sniped back, voice low and only meant for the tom's ears. "I wanted to do this with someone who wasn't you." Fine, perhaps she was being a liiittle immature. Perhaps. But it wasn't her fault Frostscreech's presence grated on her nerves. But getting along with the smokey bengal would please her brother Daypaw, who was ironically Frostscreech's apprentice. So she would tolerate this idiot, for Daypaw's sake, and for the sake of this class she had to teach. Distractions couldn't be allowed, now could they.

Returning amber hues to the four kits in front of her, Larkpaw allowed herself to survey them a few moments. Good, they'd listened, and they'd been ready for her. "You lot should know why I'm here." She began, tail flicking. "But if you don't, for whatever reason, Frostscreech and I are going to be taking the four of you out into the territory so you can practice your stealth skills." Orange orbs of fire narrowed, expression taking on a sterner look. "Rules. You misbehave, try to sneak away, do something stupid, I have no problem letting Dawnstar know of any disobedience. You are here to learn, not to play. Stick by me at all times." Of course, this was why Larkpaw had brought a warrior with her. She was not stupid enough to take four kits out into the territory without help, because Lark was sure that if anything happened, she alone could not defend them. Her gaze locked onto Pinekit as he made a beeline for his sister instead of listening to what she had to say. "Pinekit, do you understand?"

Once she had made sure each kit had understood, Larkpaw turned and led them out of the den, and then out of the camp's clearing. She hoped, at least, that Frostscreech would follow at the end of the group as she had motioned earlier.

[ Posting Order: @/Kat - Larkpaw / @Aries - Frostscreech / @Erebus - Hollowkit / @Wingnettle - Moonkit / @Streamtail - Meadowkit / @Holly Jolly Ashie - Pinekit | After one more post here from each of you, I'll put Lark in Moonlit Grove and mention you there. ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; December 21st, 2022 at 12:05 PM.
Old December 21st, 2022, 05:11 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharpkit walked into this new 'play area', very confused. Why would they need this?

(open)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old December 21st, 2022, 08:17 PM
I am the reinforcements.

@Kat

Pinekit looked down at his paws guiltily. “Yes, miss Larkpaw, I understand,” he told the apprentice enforcer

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 22nd, 2022, 03:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
"I know that we're not suppose to go in other cat's territory!" Meadowkit gives her a proud grin, bouncing around excitedly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Ashie View Post
@Undertaker

Pinekit nodded. “Only a little bit,” he admitted,”Like no going on other clan’s territory and no fighting during a gathering. And that kits can’t be apprentices until six moons, and that they can’t leave until they’re apprentices.” He hoped that Dawnstar didn’t think he was dumb or anything like that.

Dawnstar cleaned her claws as she listened to the kits recite basic answers. Pinekit seemed a bit more informed compared to Meadowkit. "The reason we're not allowed to go into other clans' territory is because of the borders. We have to check them frequently and make sure they're marked with our scent so no trespassers get in and the other clans don't think we're weak." Dawnstar decided to dive into the basic information they presented her.

"Should any trespassers cross our borders, they should be killed or fought immediately in order to defend our clan and our territory. Dead trespassers don't have a chance to steal our prey or hurt our clanmates." She pauses to make sure that the kits are listening to check if any questions arose yet.

"Well, you have a point about the no fighting during the gathering, Pinekit, if the need for battle arises or I give an order, you should fight regardless of where you are." Dawnstar had already broken the whole no-fighting truce purposely and had more or less decided that rule and the truce itself were moronic.

"The whole kits can't leave the camp is not a part of the code, it's a rule created by the clans to ensure our kits remain safe. A rule that so many kits seemed to enjoy breaking. It's similar to the rule about apprentices not allow to leave camp without a warrior, it's not in the code, but still a tradition that should be followed as best to your ability lest you want to get punished."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@Undertaker

In general, Spiritkit wasn't one for authority. It didn't matter if they were someone she was supposed to respect or a clanmate who was simply older than her, they simply hadn't shown that they were cool enough for her time. For her to deem them worthy of her attention, they'd have to prove that they had merit. The few cats who had managed to fall into this category were so far only her family. But this was so cool. She had heard stories about the massive cat calling her name, and boy were they good ones. She didn't even have a deputy and was doing just fine. That was so cool, literally so cool. Bounding quickly over to the scarred molly, she sat down. "Can we hear about Riverclan first?" She didn't really care about the fish cats, but from what she'd heard, none of the other clans were that interesting at the moment.

No Smokekit? The scarred tabby peered down at the pipsqueak who should up with a question on her maw. Was it bad that Dawnstar could barely remember whose parents her clan's kits belonged to? Possibly, but the leader had a lot on her mind so she couldn't be blamed for small stuff like that. "RiverClan," Dawnstar grunted with a deeper scowl, not the first clan she'd want to hear about but she was here to teach.

"A one-eyed tom by the name of Pikestar is their current leader, his deputy is a ginger tom by the name of Gingerfrost, and his medicine cat is a young, tiny, brown she-cat called Fawnpaw. None of RiverClan's current high ranks have had their ranks for a full three seasons so they're all relatively new and inexperienced. RiverClan, though not as bad as ThunderClan, tends to lose their ranks rather quickly for whatever reason." Dawnstar began with such a hint of a sneer on her muzzle.

"RiverClan's always been a pain in ShadowClan's tail, sticking their noses where it doesn't belong, and picking senseless fights with us for mousebrained reasons like teaching us a lesson. They're quite annoying, like burrs that we can't get rid of. Although I'll admit that we haven't had any current issues with the guppies since Lionstorm, one of their late leaders, stepped down and died, thankfully. I call every clan enemy, but our relationship I suppose is neutral for the time being." Dawnstar stopped there for questions.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old December 22nd, 2022, 11:36 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[CENTER]

Dawnstar cleaned her claws as she listened to the kits recite basic answers. Pinekit seemed a bit more informed compared to Meadowkit. "The reason we're not allowed to go into other clans' territory is because of the borders. We have to check them frequently and make sure they're marked with our scent so no trespassers get in and the other clans don't think we're weak." Dawnstar decided to dive into the basic information they presented her.

"Should any trespassers cross our borders, they should be killed or fought immediately in order to defend our clan and our territory. Dead trespassers don't have a chance to steal our prey or hurt our clanmates." She pauses to make sure that the kits are listening to check if any questions arose yet.

"Well, you have a point about the no fighting during the gathering, Pinekit, if the need for battle arises or I give an order, you should fight regardless of where you are." Dawnstar had already broken the whole no-fighting truce purposely and had more or less decided that rule and the truce itself were moronic.

"The whole kits can't leave the camp is not a part of the code, it's a rule created by the clans to ensure our kits remain safe. A rule that so many kits seemed to enjoy breaking. It's similar to the rule about apprentices not allow to leave camp without a warrior, it's not in the code, but still a tradition that should be followed as best to your ability lest you want to get punished."
/CENTER]
Pinekit nodded as his leader went on. “Ok, ok,” He meowed, trying to remember everything Dawnstar was saying. “So most of it is so we’re not weak or in danger?”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; December 22nd, 2022 at 11:37 PM.
Old December 26th, 2022, 09:48 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Undertaker
So, apparently Riverclan wasn’t the clan that the leader wanted to start with, if she was to take the molly’s grunt as something near disapproval. That wasn’t her problem though, Dawnstar had asked which clan she’d like to start with, and Spiritkit had said what she wanted. If she was going to be grumpy about it, she could have just started with talking about moor cats or something. Spiritkit wasn’t the biggest fan of cats being indirect. If they wanted her to say something, they should do so directly, not sniff around the edges and expect her to pick up on it.

Her ears pricked up as the scarred cat began to speak. Okay, wait, so Riverclan had a pretty full high rank system. That was kind of cool. She looked up at Dawnstar as she continued to talk. Why didn’t they have one? Maybe, maybe when she got older she could be deputy instead of some stinky old guy. Yeah, that’d be great. That way when someone got mad at her she could tell them that wasn’t allowed. Look at her, she’d be a great deputy. Fawnpaw didn’t have her full medicine cat name yet, so she guessed the medicine cat probably wasn’t good enough to be a full one. That was kind of sad.

“Okay, so, they’re like middle annoying and we don’t really have to worry about them right now.” Okay, that was good she supposed, but wouldn’t it be kind of fun if she had a chance to fight someone? It seemed like something that she would like, not that she’d say that out loud. “Peaceful Fishcats.” Okay, maybe taking clan relations wasn’t the best idea. She could figure it out on her own when she was an apprentice. And of course Hollowkit was over taking Night Class or something else cool. Spiritkit let out a small puff of slight disappointment. “What about Windclan?”

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old December 27th, 2022, 08:36 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

No Smokekit? The scarred tabby peered down at the pipsqueak who should up with a question on her maw. Was it bad that Dawnstar could barely remember whose parents her clan's kits belonged to? Possibly, but the leader had a lot on her mind so she couldn't be blamed for small stuff like that. "RiverClan," Dawnstar grunted with a deeper scowl, not the first clan she'd want to hear about but she was here to teach.

"A one-eyed tom by the name of Pikestar is their current leader, his deputy is a ginger tom by the name of Gingerfrost, and his medicine cat is a young, tiny, brown she-cat called Fawnpaw. None of RiverClan's current high ranks have had their ranks for a full three seasons so they're all relatively new and inexperienced. RiverClan, though not as bad as ThunderClan, tends to lose their ranks rather quickly for whatever reason." Dawnstar began with such a hint of a sneer on her muzzle.

"RiverClan's always been a pain in ShadowClan's tail, sticking their noses where it doesn't belong, and picking senseless fights with us for mousebrained reasons like teaching us a lesson. They're quite annoying, like burrs that we can't get rid of. Although I'll admit that we haven't had any current issues with the guppies since Lionstorm, one of their late leaders, stepped down and died, thankfully. I call every clan enemy, but our relationship I suppose is neutral for the time being." Dawnstar stopped there for questions.
Meadowkit sits down, taking in all the information. "Oooohh, okay! I get it now, so how do we set borders? How do we know where they are? Do we have to make a wall or something? What happens if a cat crosses into our territory, but means to help? Also, I heard that medicine cats can cross borders, why?"

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~