Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2023, 08:02 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: || The Fury ||

*Cherrypaw somehow wandered into the battlefield, and froze in fear*

(She's 9 Moons btw)

(Open for someone to attack her)
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:04 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixlz View Post
StarryLight

Starrylight bared her fangs, noticing there was only one, cowardly Thunderclan cat. As much as she hated war and fighting she sure hated Thunderclan cats way more! She would only ever be friends with kind cats and not ones who murdered and hurt her clan! They will pay... they will pay damn it! Her tail thrashed from side to side like a whip, honestly, if anyone touched it their paw would probably flick off like a leaf!

She didn't understand her anger but she let it corrupt her so she could fight. Her claws were already out and her teeth bared tightly like glue. She wasn't fighting yet but she would be attacked soon, she was in the middle of the open after all. Maybe some scared little warrior would come out and fight her like a true cat! Not some cowardly... wimpy... good for nothin'... UGH! MOUSE BRAIN! She searched for some cat to fight, someone in the bushes but no, nothing. Maybe they didn't arrive yet or were just too scared of powerful Shadowclan! Hahaha! They probably were cowering in the trees, maybe I check up there and if their not up in there i'll pounce on someone to knock em' out. Maybe rough them up a little bit.

She skipped over to one of the trees with a growl of ethusiasam as she leapt onto the side of the tree's bark. She swiftly climbed up the tree and she made it too the branches and realized she was alone. There were no Thunderclan cats. Her throat rumbled with a quiet growl. She steadied her paws to the very tips then she leapt down on a cat.

OPEN! [You've got all permisions on Starrylight except for anything that makes her not able to perform her warrior duties such as full blind, kill, or bad breaking of bones]

Flameflicker sprinted after his leader. He ducked behind a tree. He quickly looked out, scanning the batte in front of him. Cats leaping at one another, clawing at each other, murdering. He cocked his head for a second, trying to ignore the memories this sparked. Of his mother and father dying, trying to protect him and his brother from the violent horde of foxes. Of his brother bleeding out, telling him goodbye...Flameflicker shuddered. If he ever wanted to become a successful warrior, he would need to get over their deaths. Eyes brimming with tears, he took in a shaky breath. No. He would get over this. There were more important things to do. He saw the looks in these cats' eyes. They were psychotic. They were ravaging murderers. They came to kill without second thought. They looked way too much like the insane foxes that had assasinated his entire family. He gulped, once more ignoring the flashbacks. He narrowed his eyes determinedly. No. Thunderclan must survive. They must live. And Flameflicker would help them every step of the way, even if it meant his death. After taking in one last fearful breath, he charged forward into the fray.

He noticed a she-cat running forward, unaware of him. He changed course, leaping, aiming to knock into her, slamming into her skull, hopefully rendering her semi unconscious. If not, he would try to quickly flip her onto her back and pin her, shoving his unsheathed paws into her chest, right where her lungs would be in hopes of adding pressure, stopping her intake of oxygen. "You won't touch any Thunderclan cats!" he snarled in her face, saliva and spit falling off his face and onto hers. He growled, a deep rumbling in his throat that seemed to rip the forest apart.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:06 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

Bloodlust. Vengeance. Fury. Those were the three words that could easily describe the wash of chaos that was happening right before her eyes. The same place where she had witnessed her first battle only to be turned around by the wreckage of the past that it could only be reawakened again; flourishing old roots. The heavy, marsh-like stench of ShadowClan touched her senses enough that she forced herself against the unbridled urge to retch. The stench was too familiar to the one she saw in her dreams; the one that she saw that led foxes right to the very border of their camp. The hungered, retched beasts that awaited at the border for their prey to finally come upon them so that they had a proper, finalized meal for felines. The memory left a foul taste in her mouth; a taste far too familiar that it burned and ceased its way to her very core.

Scarlet ripped along the dying grass, staining its fading green in red; caterwauls echoed through her eardrums and left shivers down her spine. The burdensome memories came crashing down from above, and her mind felt blurred by the heavy smoke that it couldn’t properly comprehend. Her jaws felt clasped against the leaf-like pouch that tasted foul against her tongue, the pouch stuffed with the herbal remedies of marigold, poppyseeds, and cobwebs. Wide, lapis hues watched as shapes crashed and rammed into each other; random paws striking the air as crimson dripped from the prickling edges of claws. Springpaw should’ve expected something like this to come forth; that ShadowClan would be so prideful that they’d try to take Sunkissed Creek again. It had only been two moons ago from the ruthless victory, but now they seemed more angrier than ever. More bloodthirsty than ever.

Instinct dove into her bloodstream as quick as it came, her snow-white paws shuffling across the bloodied field to slip away into a deep green thicket, wincing against the sharp brambles that poked and prodded at her fur, bound to leave tangles if continued. Lapis hues drew over the barbarous battlefield as she listened to the immense yowling of her clan-mates and the intense hiss of the wind. Was StarClan angry for this sudden monstrosity? Did they even realize that was going on with both of the clans at the given moment? Did they even give a flying damn for what was happening? Doubt mercilessly prickled into her skin, and the calico almost instinctively dug her claws into the coarse, life-rich soil beneath her paws. The cool texture alone could’ve been enough to ease her thrummeting discomfort, but all it did was increasingly worse by the passing second… just worsen and worsen and worsen.

Blinking incessantly, Springpaw shook away the fogged haziness that lapped over her vision, furrowing her brows as she observed the bloodied clearing. She had to stay focused, no matter how hazy she felt against the sight of cats screeching and fighting restlessly against one another. It was life, and she couldn’t do anything but deal with it.

open to anyone injured

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:13 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Jaggedface screeched as the she-cat caught a blow on her snout. She looked up, anger in her eyes. She screamed and tried to stomp on her tail

@bubblegum. (Continued)
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:15 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Jaggedface screeched as the she-cat caught a blow on her snout. She looked up, anger in her eyes. She screamed and tried to stomp on her tail

@bubblegum. (Continued)
*Drippingpelt yowled as well, trying to bite her ear as her tail was stomped on by the ThunderClanner*
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:19 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post

Thornclaw growled as Dawnstar spoke, he nodded and lunged out running towards a cat that he chose to fight*Shred them thred them* his head repeated as he unsheathed his claws and bared his teeth, he lunged at the Thunderclanner attempting to land on them and nock them down and hopefully pin them and get a bite into the throat.
StormyEye

StormyEye was caught off guard when ThornClaw jumped on him. He couldn't tell if he could win this anymore. One cat he could deal with but an apprentice and warrior... that was another thing. He struggled under Thornclaw's gripped but eventually found himself just about out. He tried to land a bite on the Shadowclan cat but failed. He landed a tiny scratch that could be mistaken for a thorn mark before he got up again. He growled, maybe he could win... just maybe.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:21 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*Drippingpelt yowled as well, trying to bite her ear as her tail was stomped on by the ThunderClanner*
Jaggedface ducked, and not only that, but she made an attempt to crawl underneath her and use a new move she’s been making
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:23 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Jaggedface ducked, and not only that, but she made an attempt to crawl underneath her and use a new move she’s been making
(What's that move before I repsond properly?)
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:25 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

The yellow tom ignored the ShadowClan she-cat's call for help. He stayed on her but didn't try to hurt the ShadowClanner anymore, as he could tell that she was already badly injured and didn't feel right hurting her anymore. @Sleek {I'm fine with ShadowClanners helping Gentlebloom!}
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:27 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixlz View Post
StormyEye

StormyEye was caught off guard when ThornClaw jumped on him. He couldn't tell if he could win this anymore. One cat he could deal with but an apprentice and warrior... that was another thing. He struggled under Thornclaw's gripped but eventually found himself just about out. He tried to land a bite on the Shadowclan cat but failed. He landed a tiny scratch that could be mistaken for a thorn mark before he got up again. He growled, maybe he could win... just maybe.
Thornclaw Growled As he didn't do much damage, His bushy tail lashing side to side as he coldly stared at the thunderclanner. He walked towards the tom before making a quick run, he attempted to make a hard blow to the neck hopefully killing the tom again.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Closed Thread