Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cbox out of context
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 06:31 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:29 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:16 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2018, 01:54 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post
Eclipsekit scraped at the moss beneath her paws. Rolling it into a ball, she grinned mischievously up at Raspberrybubble, who was no longer that much taller than the kit. "How about mossball?"
The small apprentice gave a gentle sigh, her ears flattening against her head slightly as she walked towards the nursery with a slight heaviness in her steps. She hadn’t slept well the previous night, that was certain, kept up by terrible nightmares that would make her just sulk for awhile before she could become focused again. Newtpaw uttered a softened hum as she weakly attempted to shift her thoughts towards a more carefree and happy manner, with her long fluffy tail swishing behind her as she forced a smile to her muzzle. Walking into the nursery den now, there was a certain warm and comforting scent of mother’s milk and fresh moss that brought her back to her own kithood, despite not having a mother of her own to even remember. The young shecat glanced around in silence before her gaze landed on Raspberrybubble. A gentle purr came from Newtpaw now as she noticed the small kitten nearby with a mossball in their paws, most likely eager to play with their parent. “Good morning, Raspberrybubble.” Newtpaw mewed, deciding to actually talk instead of just standing around and staring like a mousebrained idiot, “I hope today isn’t too troubling for a visit from your apprentice.” She chuckled at this as she walked over and sat down, wrapping her tail around her front paws. “So, you must be the adventurous Eclipsekit that I’ve heard so much about.” The brown-furred munchkin spoke with a sweetened tone as she looked down at the shekitten in front of her, “My name’s Newtpaw.”
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:15 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice gave a gentle sigh, her ears flattening against her head slightly as she walked towards the nursery with a slight heaviness in her steps. She hadn’t slept well the previous night, that was certain, kept up by terrible nightmares that would make her just sulk for awhile before she could become focused again. Newtpaw uttered a softened hum as she weakly attempted to shift her thoughts towards a more carefree and happy manner, with her long fluffy tail swishing behind her as she forced a smile to her muzzle. Walking into the nursery den now, there was a certain warm and comforting scent of mother’s milk and fresh moss that brought her back to her own kithood, despite not having a mother of her own to even remember. The young shecat glanced around in silence before her gaze landed on Raspberrybubble. A gentle purr came from Newtpaw now as she noticed the small kitten nearby with a mossball in their paws, most likely eager to play with their parent. “Good morning, Raspberrybubble.” Newtpaw mewed, deciding to actually talk instead of just standing around and staring like a mousebrained idiot, “I hope today isn’t too troubling for a visit from your apprentice.” She chuckled at this as she walked over and sat down, wrapping her tail around her front paws. “So, you must be the adventurous Eclipsekit that I’ve heard so much about.” The brown-furred munchkin spoke with a sweetened tone as she looked down at the shekitten in front of her, “My name’s Newtpaw.”
Eclipsekit hadn't heard Newtpaw approachig. At Newtpaws voice, she yelped, jumping in alarm, her green eyes white. The black and white oriental tabby stood with her back arched and her tail in the air, and the little fur she had was fluffed up. She took a few deep breaths and shook it off, turning to face her mother's apprentice with a sheepish smile, ears pulled back in embarrassment. "Hi, um- yes, I'm Eclipsekit. Sorry, you starled me!" She stammered, tongue tied with the embarrassment of her earlier actions. She sat and rolled the mossball between her paws, choosing to look at that rather than at Newtpaw, her face burning. She wrapped her thin tail neatly around her paws, the tip drumming against the ground in rhythm with her heart, which was slowing to its original pace again.

@2018 Okapi

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 29th, 2018, 09:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Eclipsekit hadn't heard Newtpaw approachig. At Newtpaws voice, she yelped, jumping in alarm, her green eyes white. The black and white oriental tabby stood with her back arched and her tail in the air, and the little fur she had was fluffed up. She took a few deep breaths and shook it off, turning to face her mother's apprentice with a sheepish smile, ears pulled back in embarrassment. "Hi, um- yes, I'm Eclipsekit. Sorry, you starled me!" She stammered, tongue tied with the embarrassment of her earlier actions. She sat and rolled the mossball between her paws, choosing to look at that rather than at Newtpaw, her face burning. She wrapped her thin tail neatly around her paws, the tip drumming against the ground in rhythm with her heart, which was slowing to its original pace again.

@2018 Okapi
She smiled,” Good to see you Newtpaw. Never a bad time.” She chuckled happily. Pausing she licked her lips,” You’ll need to learn to use your nose when it comes to hunting as a warrior and apprentice Eclipsekit, but for now you don’t need to.” She teased.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:52 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze couldn’t stifle a laugh as Dandelionpaw giggled. She hadn’t been aware that her apprentice was ticklish but it was an interesting fact to find out. Utilizing this knowledge, Halfgaze raised a paw to purposefully tickle the younger cat. It may have been a bit immature, but the deputy didn’t care. She knew that the lesson would go smoother if it was fun. After she finished placing Dandelionpaw, Halfgaze nodded and meowed, “Good! Now, do you think you can remember exactly what to do?’
Dandelionpaw knew Halfgaze could have a bit of fun. It was just buried down, untouched in her eyes. Dandelionpaw was filled with unquenchable playfulness like a little kit wanting to rough play forever. On the other paw, being trained by Halfgaze brought the small cat into a more balanced state. She knew when to separate a time for play and a time for work. The little gap of relaxation that Dandelionpaw took pride in, soon shattered when Halfgaze started to pick up their lessons once more. Now she had to shake play off and focus on the task at paw. She was not prepared for when Halfgaze began to tickle her. Dandelionpaw bursted into fits of giggles, losing her posture quickly. She flopped down onto her side, continuing to laugh. Her breathing has became heavy when she lifted herself up, a brilliant smile lighting her features. She thought the lesson would be a lot tough, but part of her felt a lot more calmer and confident that the lesson would go smoothly. Dandelionpaw had swiftly got back into position, a little askewed. She fixed her limbs correctly. “I - uh - I think I’m supposed to...leap at them?” Dandelionpaw questioned, wiggling her nose. Her voice was a little off, a bit doubtful.
Old January 29th, 2018, 11:32 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaki View Post
They had lost- ShadowClan had allied with WindClan during the battle, and even though the warrior hadn't participated in the conflict, the loss still hit her, didn't it? It hit everyone, though perhaps not as hard as it would affect the clan of the moors their own group had banded together to assist. Letting out a long, dissappointed sigh, Marigoldfur's morale had certainly dropped, if she had any morale to begin with in the first place. She had made a lot of bad desicions, and she was too stubborn to admit. Padding out into the clearing, the cream-colored senior warrior's green eyes shone with the feeling of defeat, perhaps in more ways than one. She had pride in her clan, but they had still been defeated, and she hadn't gotten the chance to even fight! "...Disappointing." She murmured, shaking her head to take a seat by the fresh-kill pile.
@king kaleb!
daydream, well, was kinda pissed off.

they had told goldenstar about their lack of herbs awhile ago, and that they wouldnt have anymore until the middle of newleaf. and yet, he jumps into some war. was he trying to have cats die? injured beyond repair just because daydream couldnt fix them? he was making their life difficult, that was for sure. it made them bitter to an extent, seeing as daydream basically gave them a major warning about going to war. yet, he did it anyway. yeah, whatever they guessed.

the last time they had spoken to their mother it had been..some what lifting. they let her talk for once instead of rudely cutting her short with snarky comments. they let her be there for them. because they felt that they had no one, and they needed their mom right now. especially with the news that geckoleaf was gone, and daydream physically and emotionally growing tired from looking for her. their eyes felt heavy and so did their paws from searching so far, they hadnt slept. yet they padded forward, amber eyes hard yet lidded, "Mother?" they spoke out, the title still felt foreign on their tongue.
Old January 30th, 2018, 06:54 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Dandelionpaw knew Halfgaze could have a bit of fun. It was just buried down, untouched in her eyes. Dandelionpaw was filled with unquenchable playfulness like a little kit wanting to rough play forever. On the other paw, being trained by Halfgaze brought the small cat into a more balanced state. She knew when to separate a time for play and a time for work. The little gap of relaxation that Dandelionpaw took pride in, soon shattered when Halfgaze started to pick up their lessons once more. Now she had to shake play off and focus on the task at paw. She was not prepared for when Halfgaze began to tickle her. Dandelionpaw bursted into fits of giggles, losing her posture quickly. She flopped down onto her side, continuing to laugh. Her breathing has became heavy when she lifted herself up, a brilliant smile lighting her features. She thought the lesson would be a lot tough, but part of her felt a lot more calmer and confident that the lesson would go smoothly. Dandelionpaw had swiftly got back into position, a little askewed. She fixed her limbs correctly. “I - uh - I think I’m supposed to...leap at them?” Dandelionpaw questioned, wiggling her nose. Her voice was a little off, a bit doubtful.
Halfgaze allowed an amused smile to form on her face as she watched Dandelionpaw squirm because of the tickles. When the apprentice stood back up, she seemed more comfortable, which had been the goal. Halfgaze watched as she got back into the position, about to paw a few limbs back into place when Dandelionpaw corrected herself. Halfgaze nodded approvingly and listened to Dandelionpaw's answer with a shrug and a nod. "Actually, I meant if you thought you could get back into the position again without me showing it to you, which you just demonstrated that you could. However, your answer was partly correct. You do leap at the opponent next. I showed you this particular move because it is more flexible. If you drop into this crouch, it can push you into multiple leaps depending on the situation. You can leap and twist-" As Halfgaze explained, the tortoiseshell dropped swiftly into a perfect battle crouch and thrust herself forward into the air, twisting as soon as her front paw touched the ground to land facing the other way. Deciding to use it as a question moment, Halfgaze asked, "Do you know what that move is used for?" The deputy felt the urge to answer herself, 'to get behind an opponent and unbalance them.' Halfgaze was a bit of a know-it-all when it came to battle tactics, it was her favorite subject as an apprentice. The molly continued on with the lesson, "You can also leap and roll-" Once again, she demonstrated the move, this time on a nearby boulder. She jumped over it, stuck out a paw, and used the boulder to tip herself to the side and roll to land back on her paws to the side. "This particular move must be done with a larger opponent in order to catch them with your paw and tip yourself to the side. With claws unsheathed, it can cause some damage. You can also do a simple leap onto your opponent, or do a rabbit kick. However, we are just going to focus on the third one for now. The others are advanced moves so I don't expect you to get them right away. Most of today will be spent learning simple leaps that lead up to the bigger movements and changes. Ready?"
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:35 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[No worries!]

Cedartuft felt miserable. Achy, breathless, tired - her belly swollen with kits at an age that almost seemed too unhealthy for the older queen. She looked far from healthy honestly and quite frazzled, well, too frazzled for an expecting queen. It was mostly from the fact that her mate had not returned to camp after the battle. Anxiety had been plaguing the queen with nightmares. Shaking her head slowly, Cedartuft dragged herself out of the nursery, raising her gaze to sky in a moment of admiration for the colorful display. Everything is ok. Starclan will bring him home safe. A wave of calm washed over the Maine-coon as she carefully maneuvered her way to the ground, her gaze scanning the almost empty clearing. Lazy amber eyes rested on the only other cat she could see, Owlglow. It had been a long time since she had talked to her sister - mostly due to her gender identity. Once Cedartuft had become mates with Barkfang, she'd all but disowned the sibling in fear that her new family would look down on her. She knew that their own parents would have been just as harsh had they known, thankfully they didn't, or at least Cedar didn't know if they did. That was a long time ago, their parents long deceased in the ranks of Starclan. With a soft sigh, Cedartuft rose to her paws and balanced her way over to the other, her eyes softening as she approached followed by a loving purr. "Owlglow. It's been a while." She murmured quietly, her gentle gaze resting on her sibling.

The owl patterned feline swiveled their head, their ears perked up and pointed towards the sibling. 'It has been a while.' they thought to themselves as they swiveled their body around, making it so it wasn't nessicary to crane their neck to look at their, clearly expecting, sibling. The elder wouldn't lie, they missed joking around with their sister, their kit days were fun, as was half their apprenticeship, but, the moment the former warrior decided to become a 'they' instead of a 'she' the golden feline was disowned and was frowned upon, and it almost obliterated their self esteem as well as their self worth. "A little too long in my opinion." the long coated elder stated, their sky blue optics flickered with unease. They hadn't spoken in moons, and whenever they locked eyes, Owlglow tended to quickly glance away and scurry past, she couldn't bear to go through the pain of being cast away by their sister again, the feline wouldn't be able to handle it. The elder had nowhere to run away to, no excuse to leave, it was too late in the day, she had to sit through the disappointed statements that their sister would be throwing at them. "Another litter of kits I see." they stated, glancing at their sisters belly momentarily before looking back down at their paws. How could Cedartuft deal with a male? They were so rude and believed they could do whatever they pleased, it ticked the golden fluff off, they were ignorant and were in no way shape or form loyal. They flattened their ears and lashed their tail, dark thoughts formed within their mind, "How much pride did you have to swallow down to come and talk to me this time?" they asked, straightening their posture, looking their blood sibling dead in the eye. She didn't understand it, their family always said they could become whatever they wanted to be, a leader, a deputy, a warrior, a medicine cat, anything, and Owlglow had decided to become a they, why was that such a horrible thing?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 31st, 2018, 05:42 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:

@2018 Okapi
The small apprentice jumped slightly when the kitten grew startled at her arrival and she couldn’t help but blame herself, it was her first encounter with someone of their age and perhaps Newtpaw should’ve been more quiet and less abrupt with her arrival. Nonetheless, it would be best for the young shecat to try and right her wrongs of this before she messed up even more in the process of everything. “A-Ah, my apologies for scaring you, little one.” The munchkin said, accidentally stuttering a bit at the start, looking down at Eclipsekit with a small embarrassed smile upon her muzzle, “I’m Raspberrybubble’s apprentice and it’s an honor to meet you.” Glancing at her mentor with a slight nod, she shifted into a laid down position, “What games do you like to play? Perhaps you would like someone to play with?” Newtpaw was trying to move on from the awkward first greeting and get into playing, which was a kitten’s first love, so to say.
Old January 31st, 2018, 06:26 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice jumped slightly when the kitten grew startled at her arrival and she couldn’t help but blame herself, it was her first encounter with someone of their age and perhaps Newtpaw should’ve been more quiet and less abrupt with her arrival. Nonetheless, it would be best for the young shecat to try and right her wrongs of this before she messed up even more in the process of everything. “A-Ah, my apologies for scaring you, little one.” The munchkin said, accidentally stuttering a bit at the start, looking down at Eclipsekit with a small embarrassed smile upon her muzzle, “I’m Raspberrybubble’s apprentice and it’s an honor to meet you.” Glancing at her mentor with a slight nod, she shifted into a laid down position, “What games do you like to play? Perhaps you would like someone to play with?” Newtpaw was trying to move on from the awkward first greeting and get into playing, which was a kitten’s first love, so to say.
Eclipsekit knew she should look up and show the apprentice she wasn't upset with Newtpaw, but couldn't tear her eyes off the ball of moss rolling between her paws out of embarrassment for her reaction. She only barely heard Newtpaw's apology and introduction and had just been murmuring, "Oh, you don't need to apologize.." when Newtpaw mentioned games.

Eclipsekit's head snapped up so fast it would have flown off of her body if it weren't attached to her neck. Her eyes were wide, though this time not with fear, but with excitement and delight. "I love games! Do you want to play mossball with me?" She squealed jumping to her paws and nearly crushing the mossball she had already prepared.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 31st, 2018, 04:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze allowed an amused smile to form on her face as she watched Dandelionpaw squirm because of the tickles. When the apprentice stood back up, she seemed more comfortable, which had been the goal. Halfgaze watched as she got back into the position, about to paw a few limbs back into place when Dandelionpaw corrected herself. Halfgaze nodded approvingly and listened to Dandelionpaw's answer with a shrug and a nod. "Actually, I meant if you thought you could get back into the position again without me showing it to you, which you just demonstrated that you could. However, your answer was partly correct. You do leap at the opponent next. I showed you this particular move because it is more flexible. If you drop into this crouch, it can push you into multiple leaps depending on the situation. You can leap and twist-" As Halfgaze explained, the tortoiseshell dropped swiftly into a perfect battle crouch and thrust herself forward into the air, twisting as soon as her front paw touched the ground to land facing the other way. Deciding to use it as a question moment, Halfgaze asked, "Do you know what that move is used for?" The deputy felt the urge to answer herself, 'to get behind an opponent and unbalance them.' Halfgaze was a bit of a know-it-all when it came to battle tactics, it was her favorite subject as an apprentice. The molly continued on with the lesson, "You can also leap and roll-" Once again, she demonstrated the move, this time on a nearby boulder. She jumped over it, stuck out a paw, and used the boulder to tip herself to the side and roll to land back on her paws to the side. "This particular move must be done with a larger opponent in order to catch them with your paw and tip yourself to the side. With claws unsheathed, it can cause some damage. You can also do a simple leap onto your opponent, or do a rabbit kick. However, we are just going to focus on the third one for now. The others are advanced moves so I don't expect you to get them right away. Most of today will be spent learning simple leaps that lead up to the bigger movements and changes. Ready?"
Dandelionpaw kept her ears opened, nodding occasionally at Halfgaze as she demonstrated each movement with a precise of perfection. The apprentice tilted her head to the side and the mewed, “...unbalance them?” She answered, once again hestitate once she watched Halfgaze execute a move that twisted her movements. Just the way Dandelionpaw was observing her, she caught on that Halfgaze’s intentions were to unbalance her opponent. Dandelionpaw has dropped back into a battle crouch, ready to thrust forward and copy Halfgaze’s movement, but she stopped. She was a bit unsure of her abilities, and wanted to wait it out to try so she gave her attention back to her mentor. By then, Halfgaze was showing her other battle moves. Dandelionpaw had sat down on her haunches, flinging up a paw and unsheathing her claws to see how sharp they were. She haven’t sharpened them in a while, plus she had broke one while tugging at a hardened thorn in her pawpad once. As Halfgaze was showing these moves, Dandelionpaw notes that she looked so confident! Something that she wanted to be, but knew she was longed from. It would had been ashame if she let her mentor down...Dandelionpaw didn’t question the lessons, despite her scrambled thoughts. Instead, she mustered the best smile she could give and she nodded brightly at her mentor. “Okay, Halfgaze! I think - “ Dandelionpaw paused, shaking her head vigorously. “I know I can do this.” Her voice held pride, dripping with faint hesitation. “As long as it isn’t the expert moves you were doing...” she quickly added on, a flicked back of her ears. “Yeah, I’m ready!” Dandelionpaw blinked, then quickly added, “Wait!” She exclaimed. Dandelionpaw began a little stretching procedure where she reached out each of her paws. Then, she flopped onto her belly, and stretched her paws to the sky. When she rolled over, she bounced back into all fours and bent her front half down to flex her back. After finishing up, she flicked her tail towards Halfgaze. “Now, I am ready.” She giggled lightly. “You must always warm up before battle practice, right?” The question was a playful rhetorical one. Dandelionpaw, on instinct got back into a more accurate battle crouch, waiting for Halfgaze’s next directions.
Closed Thread