Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:15 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:11 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:10 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 09:10 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:00 PM

Old November 4th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Everglare kits

@Brilliance
So my girl Everglare is a love interest of Passionstar's, to gain her more activity I came up with a little idea where Ever has kits and the tom is not present in Ever or the kits lives. Passion will be their foster father.

Everglare
Tom
Credit

Kits:
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:

Please keep in mind that Passionstar is NOT the biological father of the kits! Click on the link at the top for the appearance of the father!

The kits names should be bird themed (ex. Robin, Plover, Owl)

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:

or make your own! be creative!

Last edited by Cosmo; November 4th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old November 4th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Everglare kits

Cardinalkit Cardinalpaw Cardinalspirit

Cardinal-for her pelt and fits the naming theme
Spirit-for her stubborn spirit

Cardinalkit inherited her fathers orangish-reddish tabby fur and her mother’s green eyes and resembles a cardinal looking cat. This she-cat is sophisticated but tries to not be to harsh. She looks up to her mother and will most likely end up acting like her when she is older so her traits will be as follows
  • Loyal
    Kind
    Harsh
    Sophisticated
    Manipulative
    Charming
    Stubborn
    Good natured
    Likes to help
    Smart
    Social

Cardinalkit likes her father figure as he is leader and looks up to him but knows he isn’t her her father but dosn’t really care and still looks up to him. Cardinalkit enjoys a good game of moss ball and just being around other cats in general.

@Brilliance @Cosmo Sorry this is bad and short. I will probably change a few things but I hope you enjoy!

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; November 5th, 2018 at 03:05 PM.
Old November 4th, 2018, 07:52 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

:Overview:
Ibis is going to be a very carefree molly, and a big lesbian. She’s almost like a big momma, curvy with lots of sass and a sweet attitude. She takes after her mother in appearance and sass, but is compared to Passionstar in personality and attitude. She seems to have inherited next to nothing from her biological father, as her ‘parents’ shaped her more than someone who wasn’t present.
:Name:
Ibiskit —> Ibispaw —> Ibisflick or Ibisfeather
Ibis: For her cream/white coat
Flick: For the brown/orange speckles on her face and spine
Feather: For her carefree attitude

:Sexuality:
Homosexual, Lesbian
:Gender:
Female, she/her
:Personality:
(I’m writing this from a warrior’s perspective, as I find that kit’s personalities can sometimes be a bit limited and it takes age to go in-depth.)
Ibis really takes a lot after her ‘father’. While she takes after Everglare in appearance, she really is a lot like Passionstar in her willpower and attitude. She’s very sweet and caring, to her, everyone deserves a lover and mate who treats you well and without regret. Ibis believes in a loving mate who will be there at your worst. Her motto is ‘Love me when I’m a piece of mousedung. If you’re only here for when I’m beautiful and picture perfect, then you best walk away now before hurting both of us.’ She isn’t into fake love of kindness, don’t put on a face like that. This goes along with honesty, while she can be a bit manipulative, she is normally very crystal clear and expects the same from everyone.
Shes also known to be carefree and with the wind as she says. She prefers to enjoy the moment rather than dread the next time it goes south, that’s just her outlook on life. She prefers to coast around the fray and enjoy the ride, like her adoptive father’s motto. She’s very laid-back, and even with her father model being leader of Thunderclan, she’s not very punctual with duties. She hates hunting and patrolling- life is short. Enjoy it. What’s the point of fretting over where your next meal is coming from or the faintest whiff of a cat over the border? If sent out on a solo patrol, the whole clan- including her father- knows that she won’t be doing her job. She’ll probably end up rolling in flowers or jumping crazily from tree to tree.
Even though she may seem reckless and ignorant, no one could ever question her loyalty to her clan. Not only loyalty to her family and friends, but she will die for her clan. She is a tough and relentless fighter, and even from kithood was always boasting about how she was going to be just like her parents. Loyal like Everglare and powerful like Passionstar. She deliberately held herself close to them, so she could be more of a better cat to be around.
She noticed how while Everglare could be a bit... different, she also saw how cats wanted her around. She saw how Passionstar was beloved by Thunderclan. She took their personalities and created a new one for herself, with bits of everything. Ibis is really a mix, taking good and bad things from her parents. As her biological father was never there for her, she really took from Passionstar more. She took his sweet personality along with his laid back nature, and Everglare’s innocent but manipulative persona. Ibis is sort of the bridge, and even though she’s a lot more like her father, Everglare is seen everywhere in her also.
Growing up, she prefered to ignore the fact that she wasn’t Passionstar’s actual kin. She felt so close to him, as she could relate to him very easily, that she almost didn’t want to admit the truth. It wasn’t a shock to her, but she just wanted it to be a lie. While she loved Everglare, Ibis always knew she was more like her father than anyone, and would never refer to him as Passionstar. He was dad, daddy, pop, poppa, father, etc. Any other name worked, besides Passionstar. Only when talking to other’s has she ever used that name. He was a great warrior and leader, and an even better father. Who would ever toss away someone so close and warm? Ibis is too proud of her dad to be like that and be snooty about how ‘we’re not actually kin’. Even Ibis, with her reckless ‘run away at 14’ nature, wouldn’t turn away.
She did have goals to be a great warrior, and as a kit was seen sneaking out of camp and trying warrior moves; failing badly at every turn. She practiced a lot, and later on in her apprenticeship she became a tough fighter, while not an A+ pupil. She was never the best fighter though, as her big stature made her clumsy.
Like her role model, Ibis is always warm and sweet. She may be a bit sassy sometimes, but she loves easily and forgives easily. It’s hard to earn her trust, but once you do you’ve got a bestie for life. She likes to hang around toms more often, as she relates to them in skill and stature, but she adores shy mollies who always back away from a fuzzy and boisterous cat like Ibis.
Now that we’ve touched on how Passionstar shaped her life, let’s move to Everglare. While Ibis may have taken more from her role-model than she did her mother, Ibis definitely has some of her mother’s traits.
She can be a big sassmouth, and doesn’t hesitate to run her mouth to anyone. She never learned much respect for anyone but herself and family, so she has always been quite the self-worth fountain. Of course, she can also be a bit manipulative. She acts very cutesy to get her way, and will sometimes leave out the fact that she’s lesbian in order to get a tom to help her. (One of the ways she goes against her honest trait) She’s very flirty, and like her mom, she uses her romantics to persuade others to help her. It’s rather tactfully planned too, she could tell you she was twolegs in disguise and somehow make you believe that. Of course, her family never falls for that as they all saw this tendency since kithood. She likes to use her ‘charm’ to help her, although in reality she’s just... THAT cat. She has the ‘it factor’ as some call it, she’s just that cat who others want to have around. Who want to revolve around. Who want to be close to. She’s rather popular by some standards, as she has that quality.
:Appearance:
{Reference}
Ibis is almost exactly like her mother in appearance, from the nose to the tail. She is very fluffy, and her fur is a extremely long length. It does get tangled easily from her adventures, so watch out. Not much is needed to explain, besides the streaks of orange here and there, but other than that she and Everglare are exactly the same.
•Instead of blue eyes, they are green and brown like her mothers. She has heterochromia, same as her mother.
•Her splotches are a bit more orange like her biological father’s fur
•Her nose is black
•As she gets older, she gets very fluffy and curvy
:Mentions:
@Cosmo
@Brilliance

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; November 5th, 2018 at 08:54 PM.
Old November 4th, 2018, 09:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Cardinalkit Cardinalpaw Cardinalbreeze
Cardinal: For his ginger fur and naming theme
Breeze: For how fast he runs and how he just goes with the flow

Personality: WIP

Appearance: WIP

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 4th, 2018, 09:42 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

≻ ꧁ ⟨ Name ⟩꧂ ≺
Hummingbirdkit
≻ ꧁ ⟨ Gender ⟩꧂ ≺
Female
She - Her - Hers
≻ ꧁ ⟨ Personality ⟩꧂ ≺
Hummingbirdkit is the type of cat who partially believes in those inspirational quotes. She's always trying to look at the interesting and happier parts of life even though the more negative parts of life are easier for her to spot. Hummingbirdkit finds motivating quotes helpful, often reminding herself of them before anything big. She's a big believer in.. well, believing in yourself. Humming thinks anyone can do anything, and that people shouldn't underestimate themselves. "With the right motivation, you find yourself having strength you didn't feel before." Nevertheless, Hummingbirdkit is serious when it comes to her duties. As a kit, she believes it's actually her job to make everybody happier. However, she thinks that an apprentice and warrior's job is to protect and feed the Clan; when she becomes one, she'd prioritize her occupation; though she thinks there is and always will be time for friends and family, though.Hummingbirdkit is very entertaining. The girl is always trying to find ways to please other people. The female does this because she feels as though she needs approval; when she delights someone, Humming feels as though she's slowly putting pieces of her heart together. The kit has a very strong sense of wrong and right. She trusts in her ethics, thinking that they show what things are morally correct and which things are considered 'injustice'. When it comes to the battlefield, though, Humming has no ethics, no rules, nothing. She fights mercilessly and strives to become the best fighter in the Clan. Although she wishes to be a good hunter as well, Humming always highlights fighting more. Often, this causes her to play rough. Hummingbirdkit doesn't delight in hurting her allies, though; her heart is as huge as the sun times 4 [ maybe even the Solar System ] when it comes to her clanmates. She's very warm towards all ThunderClan cats and their allies. Humming is part of the category of cats who prefer to hand out compliments instead of receiving them; whenever anyone praises any one of her traits, she feels as though they're lying in order to higher her self-esteem. Hummingbirdkit is more independent, though she enjoys her friends' and family's company. She is able to ask for help though she doesn't find particular joy in doing that. Humming is a good kit to rely on, though she isn't too bright on other cats being dependent on her. She is also very free-spirited. The kit isn't going to let herself be bossed around or controlled by someone else; though she does follow most rules. Hummingbirdkit helps herself remain "free", as she calls it, by talking back to anyone who tries to order her around. She's fine with having lectures about discipline, but the kit isn't open for being trampled upon.
Hummingbirdkit looks up to her father as leader, thinking of him as a role-model. However, she still sees him as 'dad'. The female can barely think of calling him by his real title, Passionstar; he's her family, why can't she say that? Humming tries to follow his adoptive father's example, even though her personality is already a bit similar to his. However, as much as she strives to be like her adoptive father, you can tell that her mother is Everglare. The girl has a silver tongue. Some call her manipulative but she likes to put it as "persuasive"; in her opinion, manipulative is a bit overkill. She doesn't use other cats, just encourages them to help her out a bit or do her a 'miniscule' favor; something along those lines. She's also capable of being sassy. Like said previously, she talks back to anyone who tries to take control over her; usually with sassy or uncharacteristically trenchant remarks. In addition, Hummingbird refuses to believe the truth of the matter in which Passionstar isn't her biological father.
≻ ꧁ ⟨ Appearance ⟩꧂ ≺
Hummingbirdkit looks more like her mother than her biological father; though she doesn't resemble both of them very much. She's got the same misty, leafy green eyes that her mother possesses. She almost resembles a tiger, except her fur has a more brown hue. She's got black tabby stripes along her back, front paws, tail, and face. Her back paws are home to more brown colored lines. Her nose is an odd pink that pops out alongside the rest of her more mute-toned fur. She's got her biological father's nose shape. Her chin area has a few tufts of very light brown, almost white. She's got the natural black dots around her mouth-section, and an average head shape. Her tail blends from her fur color into a orangey brown, like Passionstar's, and at the tip the same color as her biological father's tail. She's got a semi-foreign body shape.
Reference
but with her tail details.
≻ ꧁ ⟨ Theme songs ⟩꧂ ≺
I Don't Want You Back - towards her biological father.
After The Heartbreak - towards her biological father.
Pretending - towards everyone when she's feeling not okay.
Hometown smile
Love

i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 5th, 2018, 03:00 AM

My Mood: In Love

Name
Pheasantkit • Pheasantpaw • Pheasantfire

Pheasant-: for his boldly marked brown tabby fur
-fire: for his passionate, slightly abrasive personality

Appearance
Brown Classic Tabby w/ White • Orange Eyes

With a good mix of both parents, Pheasantkit is a large, hefty tom with a broad head and shoulders and a thick, long-haired pelt.
His coat is a rich dark chocolatey brown accented by gold fur that lines his eyes, underbelly and paws, and luxurious black classic-tabby
stripes swirl down from his back. Unlike his mother, he doesn’t have heterochromia, although he has a stare just as intense with
his father’s orange eyes, fiery and passionate. His muzzle and toes are white and he makes sure to keep himself well-groomed to show off
every contrast in his fur. As he grows, it’s fairly obvious that Pheasantkit will grow up to be a muscular guy, he’s got to grow to fit into
that big head and paws of his after all.

Personality
Brave • Hard-headed • Passionate • Protective

As a kit, Pheasantkit has a loud voice and a personality to boot. He’s not afraid of anything and always wants to be best at whatever
he and his siblings are doing. With a bit of a mouth on him, he’ll need a scolding or two- or ten; who knows where he learns it,
maybe it was that one Elder who manages to slip old argot into their stories with “dirtbreath” this and “worm-eater” that. He’ll mature,
but what a thing to put up with until then.
As he ages, Pheasant will only become more intense. He’s brave, stern and authoritative. The urge to be the best doesn’t really leave
him but evolves into wanting to be passionate and strong- to be able to protect his clan from any threat they could imagine. If he
were smarter perhaps he’d even be dangerous, but he’s got his extended family burning in his heart and that’s what fuels him.

Last edited by Midgefur; November 5th, 2018 at 03:02 AM.
Old November 5th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Name
Robinkit • Robinpaw • Robinleap
Robin, for her bright orange coat
Leap, for her long legs and jumping ability

She • Her • Hers

Appearance
Robinkit is an almost exact copy of her father, at least as far as pelts go. She's got thick, brilliant ginger fur, with tufted ears and long whiskers. Her pelt is covered in dark tabby markings, and her belly and muzzle are a pale orange, fading to white in the hollow of her throat and towards her chest. She has a short, fluffy tail and is proud to have inherited her mother's heterochromia - her eyes are golden, but her left has a large patch of green at the top. Stature-wise, she's fairly small, with most of her size coming from her long fur. She does, however, have somewhat long legs, making up a fair part of her height, and broader shoulders than most she-cats. Overall, it makes her look around the size of an average cat, but a quick rain shower would soon show her unique frame.

Personality
Optimistic • Trusting • Vocal • Sympathetic • Pressured
Robinkit is a very bubbly and excitable kit, choosing to see the best in others and situations and never let things get her down. Obviously, there are some things that can put her out, but they're few and far between and she does her best to bounce back as soon as possible. Having other cats nearby definitely helps, since she's such a sociable cat, and considers everyone trustworthy unless they prove themselves obviously otherwise. She's always up for spending time with others and cooperating even with cats she doesn't know all too well, but won't hesitate to speak her mind if she disagrees with something they're doing. She won't hesitate to speak about anything, really. She loves to talk, not because of a love of her own voice, but because she finds it easy to. Her mind is constantly running a mile a minute, so letting all the words out helps clear her thoughts a little; whether or not others are listening doesn't really matter. When other cats are talking, though, Robinkit will always listen closely, especially if they're opening up about something. She finds it hard to relate to others' problems most of the time, but she's always willing to offer condolences and try to comfort them. After all, it's much easier to help with other cats' issues than try to deal with your own. Robinkit doesn't have many, but the pressure she feels is definitely on the list. Her adoptive father being the Clan leader leaves some big pawprints to fill, and she feels rather daunted by the task, even though she knows her siblings are there to help with it. Looking like her biological father doesn't help too much, since she often wonders what memories, good or bad, it brings her mother; luckily Passionstar is ginger too, and she can usually distract herself from those thoughts by spotting similarities between her and him.

Other
• She really likes her long legs! She thinks they make her look like a fluffy little spider.
• "Oh, that's just purrfect."
• One of her favourite things to do is make puns. Not so much for the humour, but just because she enjoys wordplay.
• She likes to collect little trinkets; shiny rocks, oddly-patterned leaves... things like that.
• "Guess you gotta be pretty passionate to be a leader."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; November 7th, 2018 at 09:57 AM.
Old November 5th, 2018, 04:48 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Jaggedpaw is going to fite these kits @Brilliance

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 5th, 2018, 07:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Passion and his lil gang of adopted kits gonna gang up on Jagged @RedHead
Old November 5th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

I have [Falconkit]