Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:53 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 08:52 PM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:50 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:44 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 08:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow nodded and thought of how Goldenstar managed to keep the clan calm even after Halfgaze had left. She frowned, "I wonder how RiverClan can manage without a medicine cat. There are injuries every day, where do they go to get healed? I hope StarClan chooses a Medicine Cat soon, for the sake of their clan. I know tensions are high, but no clan should have to deal with that stress." She shook her head, "nevermind. I should be worried about ShadowClan and ShadowClan only. I don't go out on patrols often, so I rarely see other clans' territory."
I'm always on patrols I chat with other patrols and ask how they manage RiverClan warrior knq some first aid for their injurues but anything major they go to The ThunderClan Med cat
Old April 7th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
I'm always on patrols I chat with other patrols and ask how they manage RiverClan warrior knq some first aid for their injurues but anything major they go to The ThunderClan Med cat
Nightshadow nodded, "that makes sense. Hopefully the clans will stabilize soon, we don't need any more wars. It seems like all we do nowadays is fight with other clans when we could be doing better things like gathering prey for leaf-bare." She stretched out her legs and yawned again, asking, "have you seen the new medicine cat apprentice, Flashpaw? I think I've seen her around before, though I've never talked to her. I suppose I will eventually when I go to the medicine cat, which I do quite often, considering the fights I get in." Her nose twitched as she sat up, bored of sitting in one position in the stuffy den.
Old April 7th, 2018, 05:22 PM

Quote:

Nightshadow nodded, "that makes sense. Hopefully the clans will stabilize soon, we don't need any more wars. It seems like all we do nowadays is fight with other clans when we could be doing better things like gathering prey for leaf-bare." She stretched out her legs and yawned again, asking, "have you seen the new medicine cat apprentice, Flashpaw? I think I've seen her around before, though I've never talked to her. I suppose I will eventually when I go to the medicine cat, which I do quite often, considering the fights I get in." Her nose twitched as she sat up, bored of sitting in one position in the stuffy den.
Yeah I asked one of the Wind clan patrols they say she's doing pretty good and she'll have her name soon
Old April 7th, 2018, 06:20 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

{ @Fuzzyfeline }

Rumblestorm padded into the clearing, his fur ruffled and his gaze alert. He was always clear-headed and relaxed after a run through the forest, and this morning was no exception. The sun was barley up, as he had gotten up rather early. The dawn patrol had yet to leave, though they were due to part soon. Rumblestorm settled down just outside of the warriors den and blinked a few times. As he gazed across the clearing at nothing in particauor it hit him that he was happier now than he had ever been for a while. It had been a couple moons since Willowpetal's death, and he finally felt the absence of the she-cat as a dull sort of pain. He was glad not to be wallowing in sadness, but it frightened him a little that she was starting to drift away from his constantly whirring thoughts. He never wanted to forget her, and his mood became damper as his thoughts ran back to his last few moments with his lost apprentice.

Last edited by Jynx; April 7th, 2018 at 06:20 PM.
Old April 7th, 2018, 06:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Throughout his life, the young and naive Pinewhisker had never fallen in love with someone. It’s not like he didn’t wish to stay alone or anything, he just never really had seen a shecat that caught his eye and made him feel the raw emotion of love and passion. All of his friends, Hawkfeather, Flintheart and Sproutwhisker, knew of love and know it was to feel such a feeling. The brown-striped warrior was the youngest cat among his friend group and the most inexperienced when it came to situations like this - yet they all told him, one way or another, that he had to stop shaking in his pawsteps and do something about it. Hawkfeather was a bit more lewd about it and Flintheart was a bit tough on him, but that was just their personalities showing. Sproutwhisker knew his struggles and talked him through it when they last last each other. Now he just had to make him proud and do something with his life for once. The young male had gotten this far, surely he could succeed? Pinewhisker had caught her attention now, so there was no going back. Looking at Needlescar now, his muzzle felt warm with embarrassment and a shiver went up his spine, hoping that he didn’t look too idiotic while struggling to find the right words. “N-Now that the cold season is gone, the weather is supposed to become really nice and the flowers are already starting to bloom.” He started, hoping he wouldn’t ramble too much, “The sky is clear at night and the stars are always so beautiful.” He wanted to say ‘but not as beautiful as you, of course’ but once again, the tomcat held his tongue as much as it pained him. “W-Would you accompany me for a walk tonight? Out in the hunting grounds? It’s supposed to be really pretty out tonight and I usually go alone-” His whiskers twitched in shyness, “You d-don’t have to if you don’t want to though! I’m just asking and all, because you’re one of my dearest friends. I m-mean, uh, heh.. I should stop talking, sorry.” That was a disaster and the warrior knew it, but he kept eye-contact with the beautiful shecat before him, holding onto his question. It all started with small steps, he could do that.

Needlescar had never felt so comfortable around someone. Not even her family. Pinewhisker made her feel safe, comforted. She didn't want the feeling to leave, so she chose to ignore the butterflies in her stomach as he ashed her something. Pinewhisker was, frankly, very attractive. To her, anyways. And she really never felt any true attraction towards cats, more admiring their appearance. But it was..different with Pinewhisker. She flicked her ear and waited for what he was going to ask her. Nervous excitement clouding her senses. She smiled comfortingly at his awkwardness. He seemed nervous,though she couldn't really understand why. Surely the small, lithe she-cat wasn't intimidating? Maybe he was just nervous. "Pinewhisker, that sounds lovely," she soothed his doubts, smiling softly as she accepted his offer. She grinned at him, feeling a light, comforting sensation.
Old April 7th, 2018, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Yeah I asked one of the Wind clan patrols they say she's doing pretty good and she'll have her name soon
Nightshadow nodded and laid back down, sighing. She didn't know what to talk about anymore, so she sat silently on her moss-bed. "Do you have something to talk about?" she asked bluntly, having no conversational skills. "I don't know what else to talk about anymore, I normally don't talk with others in a friendly manner." Her tail flopped on the ground and she saw a small cloud of dirt puff up. She carefully moved her tail, attempting to make a pile of dirt with only using her tail. She often did weird things when she was bored or alone, but she never really thought of them as weird, she thought of them as small challenges. She always ended up reaching her goal, and even though it was something so insignificant, she hated to lose at anything.
Old April 7th, 2018, 07:20 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
ShadowFire was milling about in camp waiting for an assignment from someone he sat out in the sun and waited he was zoned out until you came up and asked him @Tazzy EmberFrost
“Hey shadowfire,” purred embershine as she came up to the zoned out cat. The ginger she-cat sat next to him as she spoke “What are you up to?” She asked, turning her gaze to his.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 7th, 2018, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“Hey shadowfire,” purred embershine as she came up to the zoned out cat. The ginger she-cat sat next to him as she spoke “What are you up to?” She asked, turning her gaze to his.
Huh *he says snapping back to reality* oh hey EmberShine I'm just waiting for them to call me on patrols or something *he said* @Tazzy

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 8th, 2018 at 11:32 AM.
Old April 7th, 2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:

Nightshadow nodded and laid back down, sighing. She didn't know what to talk about anymore, so she sat silently on her moss-bed. "Do you have something to talk about?" she asked bluntly, having no conversational skills. "I don't know what else to talk about anymore, I normally don't talk with others in a friendly manner." Her tail flopped on the ground and she saw a small cloud of dirt puff up. She carefully moved her tail, attempting to make a pile of dirt with only using her tail. She often did weird things when she was bored or alone, but she never really thought of them as weird, she thought of them as small challenges. She always ended up reaching her goal, and even though it was something so insignificant, she hated to lose at anything.
Do you have a crush on anyone *he asked*
Old April 7th, 2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Do you have a crush on anyone *he asked*
Nightshadow blinked, and then chuckled, "of course not! I barely have friends, much less a crush." She shook her head with a smile, knowing she had never liked any cats in a friendly way, much less in a romantic way. "How about you? Do have any molly or tom that makes your heart skip a beat?" she countered, an amused glint in her eye. She wondered what made the tom pick that subject, as whenever she discussed it it almost always ended up being painfully short or it turned into an argument.
Closed Thread