Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:45 PM
nothing's new [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:41 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by dino.
Today 10:39 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:36 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 4th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The territory was beautiful this morning. Large, blue, open skies, showing Obsidiansky how beautiful the territory really could be. The grasses were quite tall - some flowers dotted the landscape, as he could see from the top of the hill. And then a cry split the early morning silence, the peaceful view shattered by the screech of a hawk. Hope no kits are out here. Or younger apprentices. The tom thought. Rainpaw had better be in the clearing at this time, hawks were pretty dangerous for a younger cat - heck, even for an older warrior they could put up a fight. A hungry hawk was a dangerous predator for any cat. But, most of the time, they would only come near kits and younger apprentices. Easy prey for them. So, hopefully all the cats out here were safe. Obsidiansky headed down from the hill he was on, his tail flicking as he did so, a dark shadow obscuring the landscape.

The sun would be getting higher soon, and if the tom was going to get any hunting done, it would have to be now. A thrush - one of Obsidiansky's favorite prey - opened it's mouth to sing a cheerful song, greeting the morning in a way that impressed the warrior. He wished he could be that excited about seeing the sun come up. And in a way, he was... Obsidiansky quite appreciated the morning light. More so then the evening darkness, anyways. Creeping fowards stealthily, his belly pressed to the ground, body disappearing below the tall grasses, the tom got ready to strike. That hawk had not yet returned, and with a swift movement, the tom pounced, just short of the plump thrush. Missed! Off the thrush flew, leaving Obsidiansky watching it with a semi-impressed, semi-annoyed look on his face. It didn't matter, though. Hopefully in due time he would make another, more sucessful catch.

Heading in the direction of Canineheart - although he wasn't yet aware of her presence - Obsidiansky did manage to catch another, somewhat smaller thrush and a nice plump mouse, both oblivious to his presence there as was the feline that he could now see in the distance. He arrived just in time to see her catch the mouse, and a warm smile came over his features. "Nice catch! Having better luck then I am, I hope?" He asked. The tom had buried his own catch a little ways away, somewhere where he wouldn't forget. He wondered if a cat had ever forgotten where they buried their prey, and he imagined it had happened a few times before. Probably apprentices or young warriors, beginning to get a better feel for the territory. "I was going to see if I could catch just one more thing and then head off to patrol the borders later before it gets too warm. Care to join me?" He mewed, a smile on his features as he spoke.
Just about to return to her previous catches, and then back to the camp, Canineheart was scared out of her skin by Obsidiansky. Was he weatching me for too long? I hope not. Canineheart thought to herself as she hesitated, staring at the tom as she did so. The she-cat inhaled deeply, regaining her posture, a small smile creeping onto her appearance. "I suppose I have," Canineheart meowed with boastful flick of her tail, "Before this, I caught a hare, a blackbird, and a vole." Canineheart twitched her whiskers, looking at her friend to see if he reacted. " And of courese, I'll join you!" If Obsidiansky had replied, Canineheart became immediately distracted by a shadow soaring overhead. With it came the screech of a hawk. Mouse-dung! Canineheart thought with a scowl. Canineheart flicked her tail at Odsidiansky in irritation. Though it wasn't meant to, she felt the furry muzzle of her friend underneath it. Canineheart didn't have the time for appologies; the hawk was circling above them.
"Hide!" Canineheart hissed over her shoulder as she started to race to a hole in the ground. Before she scurried inside, Canineheart looked up again at the hawk, which had now followed them to the hole. "Will you fit?" Canineheart whispered to Obsidiansky, careful to not alert the hawk anymore than they had already.
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:11 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Just about to return to her previous catches, and then back to the camp, Canineheart was scared out of her skin by Obsidiansky. Was he weatching me for too long? I hope not. Canineheart thought to herself as she hesitated, staring at the tom as she did so. The she-cat inhaled deeply, regaining her posture, a small smile creeping onto her appearance. "I suppose I have," Canineheart meowed with boastful flick of her tail, "Before this, I caught a hare, a blackbird, and a vole." Canineheart twitched her whiskers, looking at her friend to see if he reacted. " And of courese, I'll join you!" If Obsidiansky had replied, Canineheart became immediately distracted by a shadow soaring overhead. With it came the screech of a hawk. Mouse-dung! Canineheart thought with a scowl. Canineheart flicked her tail at Odsidiansky in irritation. Though it wasn't meant to, she felt the furry muzzle of her friend underneath it. Canineheart didn't have the time for appologies; the hawk was circling above them.
Quote:
"Hide!" Canineheart hissed over her shoulder as she started to race to a hole in the ground. Before she scurried inside, Canineheart looked up again at the hawk, which had now followed them to the hole. "Will you fit?" Canineheart whispered to Obsidiansky, careful to not alert the hawk anymore than they had already.
The dark tom was about to reply when his ears caught the shrill call of a hawk overhead. Now, although hawks weren't that dangerous to full grown warriors - this one seemed determined to get a meal. The logical thing would have been to assume that it was going for the mouse... after all, that would be the easiest catch for it, but either way, Canineheart was already springing into action and Obsidiansky supposed that the wisest thing to do would be to do as she said. After all, it wasn't a big deal to hide just in case, now was it? Following Canineheart, his mind spinning at her earlier touch while equally marveling at the catch she had made, he realized that the hawk was indeed following them. Okay. So it was not going for the mouse, it was going for the harder prey - them. Most of Obsidiansky sincerely doubted that a hawk could catch them, but at the same time... hiding was their best option. It was better then trying to dodge the claws of a hawk, which Obsidiansky knew could stretch out and snatch up a cat quite easily. Kits were told horror stories of being carried off by hawks - Obsidiansky remembered those quite well, but it was nothing compared to the real thing. The tom was, by now, just a few pawsteps away from the hole... he was nearly there, and then heard her quiet question. "I'll fit. Get in, go!" He mewed, trying to keep his voice low although it sounded urgent and was strained with worry as he gently pushed against the cream and brown warrior. The most important thing was for her to get in right now. Hopefully, for a few seconds, the tom could rely on his shadow-like appearance to frighten the hawk off - or he could fluff up his already ridiculously thick fur more and see if that would make him look too big for a meal. If worst came to worst, it would provide some protection from the hawk's sharp claws. But as long as Canineheart hurried, he wouldn't have to think about that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Something or Other

Quote:
The dark tom was about to reply when his ears caught the shrill call of a hawk overhead. Now, although hawks weren't that dangerous to full grown warriors - this one seemed determined to get a meal. The logical thing would have been to assume that it was going for the mouse... after all, that would be the easiest catch for it, but either way, Canineheart was already springing into action and Obsidiansky supposed that the wisest thing to do would be to do as she said. After all, it wasn't a big deal to hide just in case, now was it? Following Canineheart, his mind spinning at her earlier touch while equally marveling at the catch she had made, he realized that the hawk was indeed following them. Okay. So it was not going for the mouse, it was going for the harder prey - them. Most of Obsidiansky sincerely doubted that a hawk could catch them, but at the same time... hiding was their best option. It was better then trying to dodge the claws of a hawk, which Obsidiansky knew could stretch out and snatch up a cat quite easily. Kits were told horror stories of being carried off by hawks - Obsidiansky remembered those quite well, but it was nothing compared to the real thing. The tom was, by now, just a few pawsteps away from the hole... he was nearly there, and then heard her quiet question. "I'll fit. Get in, go!" He mewed, trying to keep his voice low although it sounded urgent and was strained with worry as he gently pushed against the cream and brown warrior. The most important thing was for her to get in right now. Hopefully, for a few seconds, the tom could rely on his shadow-like appearance to frighten the hawk off - or he could fluff up his already ridiculously thick fur more and see if that would make him look too big for a meal. If worst came to worst, it would provide some protection from the hawk's sharp claws. But as long as Canineheart hurried, he wouldn't have to think about that.
Canineheart pushed her way in, flat on her belly. Thoughts raced through her head; though hawks were not an uncommon sight on the open landscape of WindClan territory, Canineheart knew that being chased down by one one was. The lazy-bones only went for small prey that was easy to catch, never a bigger one like cats, which would scamper away faster than someone could say 'mouse!' The tables had turned, though, as Canineheart scrambled deeper into the hole, pleading to StarClan that Obsidainsky was following. She was blind in the tunnel, only going by the side of the walls on her whiskers. How long was this hole? She thought to herself, still pushing harder and harder down the tunnel. Canineheart's nose finally met the end of the tunnel. Canineheart blinked, trying to get her eyes accustomed to the darkness of the hole. Fear suddenly grabbed the she-cat's belly like thorns. Had Obsidiansky followed her, or had he stayed to try to fight off the hawk.
"Obsidiansky?" Canineheart called, concern pricking her voice. "Obsidiansky?!" She yowled again, this time more urgent. Had he been taken off by the hawk? Was he dead? "It's all my fault!" She sobbed, "If I had moved faster, you wouldn't have been taken off!"
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:55 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Canineheart pushed her way in, flat on her belly. Thoughts raced through her head; though hawks were not an uncommon sight on the open landscape of WindClan territory, Canineheart knew that being chased down by one one was. The lazy-bones only went for small prey that was easy to catch, never a bigger one like cats, which would scamper away faster than someone could say 'mouse!' The tables had turned, though, as Canineheart scrambled deeper into the hole, pleading to StarClan that Obsidainsky was following. She was blind in the tunnel, only going by the side of the walls on her whiskers. How long was this hole? She thought to herself, still pushing harder and harder down the tunnel. Canineheart's nose finally met the end of the tunnel. Canineheart blinked, trying to get her eyes accustomed to the darkness of the hole. Fear suddenly grabbed the she-cat's belly like thorns. Had Obsidiansky followed her, or had he stayed to try to fight off the hawk.
Quote:
"Obsidiansky?" Canineheart called, concern pricking her voice. "Obsidiansky?!" She yowled again, this time more urgent. Had he been taken off by the hawk? Was he dead? "It's all my fault!" She sobbed, "If I had moved faster, you wouldn't have been taken off!"

The tom dodged into the hole a few moments after her, having been staring at the hawk for the past few minutes and watching it circle overhead, obviously getting ready to dive. Thank goodness he got in when he did, otherwise? Chances were the hawk would have suceeded in meeting it's mark, although probably wouldn't have gotten more then a bit of fluff. He heard his name being called down the long tunnel, and tried to figure out where it was coming from. The tunnel was a little damp, but nothing too wet - which was nice, with a long pelt like his, moisture was not appreciated. Although, it being the heat of green-leaf, perhaps he wouldn't have minded it as much this time. The tom glanced around for his friend, and then eventually saw two emerald-like lights gleaming in the distance. And sobbing. Uh oh... that can't be good... the tom listened to her words, and realized what she was talking about. Quickening his pace, and feeling his ears going back in displeasure, heart rate quickening at the small area - Obsidiansky was not a huge fan of small areas - the tom eventually reached the end. It was dark, but his eyes adjusted well enough to the point where he could make out Canineheart. "Hey, hey, I'm okay... it's okay... I'm fine." He moved over towards her where she could feel that he was there. Feel that he was okay. He was alright. Everything was okay. "Are you okay?" His next concern was for his companion.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:55 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShineFlower simply stared at the silver calico for a few moments. Something was off about them. "Stop! Stay right where you are!" she growled. "You're Tresspassng on WindClan territory!" The she-cat sniffed at the silver cat in front of her, not recognising the scent that was already unclear through the stench of the mud. "Where are you from?" She inquired, grey fur bristling. And there's scent of another cat on her, too...familiar...like... There were screeches and squawkes from restless birds up above but ShineFlower ignored everything and kept a close eye on the troublesome intruder in front of her.
Phantom snarled, the scar on her cheek hidden by the lighting, although normally it would've been quite obvious. She hissed in fury and proceeded to take a step closer, head lowered. “I do not take orders from the likes of you!” she hissed, her ice blue hues blazing with anger. She was pretending not to have previously been a WindClan warrior herself, and was ashamed of it. But the way she held herself spoke of pride and ferocity, and it gave her an air of mercilessness that any Syndicate cat could easily have. “I'm from a place that is of no concern of yours.” Phantom replied coldly, her tone laced with venom as she spoke. There was something familiar about the molly, but that was probably just because Phantom had probably seen her around during her apprenticeship and kithood.
Old July 4th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Phantom snarled, the scar on her cheek hidden by the lighting, although normally it would've been quite obvious. She hissed in fury and proceeded to take a step closer, head lowered. “I do not take orders from the likes of you!” she hissed, her ice blue hues blazing with anger. She was pretending not to have previously been a WindClan warrior herself, and was ashamed of it. But the way she held herself spoke of pride and ferocity, and it gave her an air of mercilessness that any Syndicate cat could easily have. “I'm from a place that is of no concern of yours.” Phantom replied coldly, her tone laced with venom as she spoke. There was something familiar about the molly, but that was probably just because Phantom had probably seen her around during her apprenticeship and kithood.
The grey cat suddenly heard other WindClan cats and panicked. "A WindClan patrol...quick...in those bushes!" She ushered the calico Molly although it was clear she was reluctant to budge. Once in the bush, ShineFlower lowered her voice and asked "Sorry...I wanna know...I have a friend who left me many moons ago...I was wondering if you knew her but whatever...it's just...you smell and look and kind of sound exactly like her so...Who are you?"
That's because she IS your friend mouse-brain! Her mind told her but she didn't want to listen. Nah, she's been sent to spy on us no doubt...they knew they'd deceive and fool me with this look a like.
Old July 4th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Something or Other

Quote:
The tom dodged into the hole a few moments after her, having been staring at the hawk for the past few minutes and watching it circle overhead, obviously getting ready to dive. Thank goodness he got in when he did, otherwise? Chances were the hawk would have suceeded in meeting it's mark, although probably wouldn't have gotten more then a bit of fluff. He heard his name being called down the long tunnel, and tried to figure out where it was coming from. The tunnel was a little damp, but nothing too wet - which was nice, with a long pelt like his, moisture was not appreciated. Although, it being the heat of green-leaf, perhaps he wouldn't have minded it as much this time. The tom glanced around for his friend, and then eventually saw two emerald-like lights gleaming in the distance. And sobbing. Uh oh... that can't be good... the tom listened to her words, and realized what she was talking about. Quickening his pace, and feeling his ears going back in displeasure, heart rate quickening at the small area - Obsidiansky was not a huge fan of small areas - the tom eventually reached the end. It was dark, but his eyes adjusted well enough to the point where he could make out Canineheart. "Hey, hey, I'm okay... it's okay... I'm fine." He moved over towards her where she could feel that he was there. Feel that he was okay. He was alright. Everything was okay. "Are you okay?" His next concern was for his companion.
Canineheart let out a sigh of relief as Obsidiansky scooted forward. "You're okay," the she-cat purred as she came to meet him in the middle. Happiness riddled her features. "Thank StarClan!" Canineheart nuzzled his shoulder. Canineheart backed up slightly, blushing in embarrassment. "Sorry," she muttered. For moment, Canineheart forgot what Obsidiansky had said before of his feelings for her. But Canineheart couldn't help feeling joy flooding through her seeing Obsidiansky okay. "I'm fine," Canineheart murmured, "I'm just worried on how long we'll be in here," she confided quietly. It was partially a lie, since she wished she could stay this close to Obsidiansky for a while longer.
Old July 4th, 2017, 01:00 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The grey cat suddenly heard other WindClan cats and panicked. "A WindClan patrol...quick...in those bushes!" She ushered the calico Molly although it was clear she was reluctant to budge. Once in the bush, ShineFlower lowered her voice and asked "Sorry...I wanna know...I have a friend who left me many moons ago...I was wondering if you knew her but whatever...it's just...you smell and look and kind of sound exactly like her so...Who are you?"
That's because she IS your friend mouse-brain! Her mind told her but she didn't want to listen. Nah, she's been sent to spy on us no doubt...they knew they'd deceive and fool me with this look a like.
Phantom snarled and took a step away, but when she heard the patrol, she cast a glance at the silver molly, recognition flashing across her face, but she his it quickly, not sure what to do. Reluctantly, Phantom raced into the bushes and whipped around to face the warrior. Phantom sat back and gazed at her friend, a deep longing lingering in her hues. “Shinep—Shineflower, you know exactly who I am, don't you.” Phantom meowed, remembering Shinepaw's warrior name. It had been so longer since she'd seen Shineflower, and pain flooded her gaze as she spoke. Of all things, she had run into her best friend, and a cat she loved very much, a cat she felt she didn't deserve to love.

Last edited by doghouse; July 4th, 2017 at 01:00 PM.
Old July 4th, 2017, 02:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Canineheart let out a sigh of relief as Obsidiansky scooted forward. "You're okay," the she-cat purred as she came to meet him in the middle. Happiness riddled her features. "Thank StarClan!" Canineheart nuzzled his shoulder. Canineheart backed up slightly, blushing in embarrassment. "Sorry," she muttered. For moment, Canineheart forgot what Obsidiansky had said before of his feelings for her. But Canineheart couldn't help feeling joy flooding through her seeing Obsidiansky okay. "I'm fine," Canineheart murmured, "I'm just worried on how long we'll be in here," she confided quietly. It was partially a lie, since she wished she could stay this close to Obsidiansky for a while longer.

Warmth flooded the tom as his friend came fowards. It was a nice kind of warmth - like the kind he got from the nursery. But, Obsidiansky needed to remember that she wasn't the only one to give him that warmth. He would, however, keep ahold of it. That was the special kind of warmth, the kind that he remembered getting from cats like Sagewhisker. Perhaps it was a best friend kind of thing? And there went his mind, trying to cope with the unwanted feelings by trying to make up excuses. This was weird. It was wrong... wasn't it? It had to be wrong. Something that felt so nice could never be right, not for him... not unless it involved friendship. Obsidiansky was confused. And he was ready to leave, get out of this tunnel and get out of the territory, just find a place he could be on his own. He was about to pull away, but she backed up first. Had she seen he needed space, or... what? Perhaps she had. Perhaps she hadn't. Either way, Obsidiansky was glad she had. "Yeah, we should... we should probably get going soon, I could - I could go see if that hawk is gone yet and we can go?" Trying to push aside her earlier contact, the tom cleared his throat and moved towards another side of the small hole - still, his tail was just centimeters away from her.

Old July 4th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Rushflame looked at his mate as they padded into camp and put the prey in the freshkill pile. They sat near the middle of camp. The ginger tom looked at Eelgaze, affection in his eyes. "There's something more than our love that I've wanted to ask you, Eelgaze..", he sighed, licking her cheek. "R-Really, Rushflame? What is it?", Eelgaze meowed. "Have you ever wanted to have kits, Eelgaze?", Rushflame asked, still looking at the she-cat. "O-Of course! I always did. But I've never thought that you'd ask...", the brown tabby and white Maine Coon meowed. "Well, I knew I should've asked you, now, since we're back at camp.", the tom replied. Eelgaze smiled, nuzzling her mate. "I love you with all my heart, Eelgaze. Nothing could ever separate us....", he whispered. "I love you more, Rushflame..... I couldn't wish for anything more but you...", Eelgaze replied. Rushflame smiled.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread