Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2017, 10:35 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Eclipsekit squealed with joy. She stood on her hindlegs only long enough to bat at the ball before falling back on all fours.
Rasberrybubble easily swatted it back to Eclipsekit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:56 AM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Mistkit slowly turned her head towards where Kestrelberry was sorting his herbs. She took in his mouth movements as he started to speak, mimicking them in her head as she digested the words. Was she awake? Well, of course! If she wasn't awake why would he be asking the question? Wow, some cats could be stupid.
"Yes, silly. Why wouldn't I be awake? I'm alive, and that means there's no time for sleeping!" She muttered in her most matter-of-a-fact voice she could muster.
She didn't really know why she was acting so silly. Her body still ached, and her head still pounded. Maybe she was trying to trick her brain? Who knows.

(merp, short. @Ashley/Kestrel @Raine)
Old April 15th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Sleep Deprived

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble easily swatted it back to Eclipsekit.
Eclipsekit leaped up to try and bounce the moss off her nose. She succeded... sort of. It landed only about a mouselength away. She shook her head. "Oops," she mewed. Eclipsekit pawed at the ball, rolling it over to Raspberrybubble.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:25 PM
leave the past behind

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

He just had to bring that up. She couldn't hold it back anymore. Small tears welled in Nightleap's amber hues, quickly bringing themselves to overflow onto her pitch-black cheeks. She looked away and sighed. "That's just the thing, Snakesnap. When it happened I wasn't anywhere near her... I was on a hunting patrol on the far end of the territory..." she admitted. Her ears pinned close to her head as she spoke. "I-I'm sorry, I just..." she couldn't find words anymore as her voice started choking. Why'd she have to be so emotional? Everything would have been best if she hadn't any emotions at all. Then at least she'd never be hurt like this. Two males and Wolfpaw's killer did this to her, made her an unsteady mess of a warrior who was contemplating something darker than she'd ever thought possible. No. She couldn't take it anymore. Maybe it was just Shadowclan? No, it had to be everywhere. It was her. She was defective. "I-I must go," she said, getting up and walking out into the territory. She didn't know where she was going or what she was doing. All Nightleap knew was that she had to get out of camp. 'Will he follow me? Stop that Nightleap! You've nobody. You are nobody. He won't follow,' she thought, walking aimlessly through the snow and underbrush.
[if you haven't noticed, i've changed my writing style!!]

Light blue eyes widened. Whiskers twitched in worry, retracting against marbled fur. Why did Snakesnap have to go ahead and say that? He always ruined everything. 'You're so bad at everything, Snake! Why do you have to be so much like your father?' His mother's words repeated in his head, never forgotten, always waiting in the back of his mind for the opportunity to strike. Why did he have to be so much like him? His father ruined everything, caused the worst problems, and he never once attempted to fix them. Sounded like Snakesnap.

...but, that wasn't completely true, was it? There he was, watching Nightleap break down in front of him, and he felt terrible. His father never felt anything. He never repaired anything. But for once, Snakesnap could go right where he had gone wrong. "Nightleap, wait—" he started, leaping to his paws and sliding his claws out of his sheaths. Fueled with resentment towards his father and a blossoming feeling of... something... in his chest, he began to pad after his friend. He wouldn't let her suffer in silence. Not again. The snow nestled its way under his claws and made him shiver, but he kept going, determined to console her. She needed to get it out of her system.

"It's not your fault," he whispered, eyes narrowed in resolution.

If Snakesnap were to be completely honest with himself, he would have realized by now that he acted much differently with Nightleap than he did with his other clanmates. She's just special, he decided, but he knew in his heart that that wasn't the whole of it.

lio was here ♥
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Of course Cougarsnow believed in StarClan. They had been an important part of her life, although she still didn't understand quite how it worked. So when you died you would basically become a star? Was that it? One of those beautiful twinkling lights that the ginger and white feline had always been fascinated with. And, one day she would be up there with the rest of them. The way he spoke so fluently intrigued the cat. "You're very good with words." The she cat mewed admiringly. For someone who normally just said what she thought, and stumbled over her words so often that it was more like talking to a lovestruck apprentice, the way Jaguarclaw was able to speak so well and long without stopping was definitely amazing. The heat of embarassment began to color her ears as she realized how odd that must have sounded. "Sorry-- that was-- odd, I just... never... sorry." Once again, her words came tumbling out of her mouth all over each other and once again, Cougarsnow was left embarassed and worried about what he thought. She sounded like an utter dork, didn't she? She did. Of course she did. Sounding like a dork was what Cougarsnow did best. Too bad she wasn't as good with words as the Bengal before her was.
Jaguarclaw merely chuckled a little at her apology and shook his head a bit, his olive hues resting on her calmly. "I didn't think it was weird," he assured her. The Bengal was at a loss for words now. What else could they possibly talk about? Normally he was able to just come up with conversations on the spot so things like this wouldn't happen, but today just wasn't one of those day he guessed. An awkward silence spread between the two before he nodded a little. "Right," he started, his mind racing with something to say. "So maybe we should go star-gazing sometime? I'm sure having a little company at night would be nice.." he stated, although it felt almost wrong for him to ask with Marbledface back in the clan now. They were just friends those. That's all he was to everyone actually, just friends.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 15th, 2017, 05:51 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
The older kit had just raised a paw up to groom her ears when she noticed someone padding over to her. "Ah," she chirped, setting her paw down and hoping that she looked presentable. This clanmate of her's looked older than a kit, so she wanted to seem the best that she could be. Cinderkit's watchful gaze never left the newcomer's eyes. "I'm nearly an apprentice," she meowed, optics narrowing in dislike. It was a bad first impression to assume that Cinderkit was completely dependent on her mother. She didn't like that one bit. "So I don't need a mother to dote on me."

"You seem... older? Capable? I'm not entirely sure what word I'm thinking of," hummed the ShadowClan kit, "but I wanted to ask how old you were." After a moment, she added on to her original question. "And if you could tell me what being an apprentice is like—I mean, assuming you're an apprentice. You are one, right..?" Cinderkit could drone on for hours if someone let her. She loved to hear herself talk. Well, for a soon-to-be apprentice, her vocabulary was refined—in a sense. Every now and then she'd have her little mess-up, as was evident in her earlier sentences, but she always attempted to clear up that mistake right away with even more talking.
Marigoldpaw snorted slightly, she liked this older kits will to have some sort of attitude. "Well how was I suppose to know you were older and didn't need your mother? Most kits ask their parents if they can leave the den." She simply stated with a small shrug. "I'm nine moons old and honestly its not what you may think it is. You have more responsibility as an apprentice then when youre younger. Enjoy being young while it last I suppose" She said with a small yawn her ears folded back as she calmly stared at the kitten,
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:05 PM
leave the past behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post

Marigoldpaw snorted slightly, she liked this older kits will to have some sort of attitude. "Well how was I suppose to know you were older and didn't need your mother? Most kits ask their parents if they can leave the den." She simply stated with a small shrug. "I'm nine moons old and honestly its not what you may think it is. You have more responsibility as an apprentice then when youre younger. Enjoy being young while it last I suppose" She said with a small yawn her ears folded back as she calmly stared at the kitten,
The young she-cat raised an eyebrow at Marigoldpaw's sudden noise. Cinderkit was curious of this cat. She didn't annoy her all that much, and she certainly did not back down like the kittens in the nursery. Such babies. Luckily, she was speaking to an older cat. Nine moons old! That seemed like an eternity away from Cinderkit's meager age of 5—well, she was turning 6 moons old soon. "I dunno. Don't I seem mature and old enough, though?" A hint of a smirk swept across her face. Cinder stood and flicked her tail up in the air, raising her chin and staring up at the apprentice. "I don't have much time left to enjoy it. What's your name?" she meowed. She tended to dance from subject to subject, never focusing all of her time on one topic and hopping over to another.

lio was here ♥
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:09 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@turtle

Here he was again, like he usually was, huddled in a corner of the clearing, a particularly dark corner, appearing as if he was hiding from the cats of his clan, which, in a sense, he truly was. Ibisprowl truly did not like speaking to other cats, he just didn't. He found it exhausting and particularly annoying because the other cat would always make a comment either about his tail, or about how quiet his voice was, or to speak up, or something along those lines. The very thought of it made his tail, which was no more than a stump, twitch with agitation. Other cats never understood him anyways. They didn't understand that he didn't like talking, they didn't understand he didn't like being around others, they didn't understand that it was exhausting and so he always ended up exploding at them, pushing at whatever chance of a friend he had, away.
Sighing out, the black and white warrior stared at his paws. He liked moments like these, when he could be alone; though lately, his thoughts have been a whirlwind. He missed it when his thoughts weren't conflicting and fighting with each other, when he could sit in silence and enjoy it, but no, now he had to listen to the constant bickering of his thoughts. His mind trying to tell him to get out more, to talk to others more, to be more like his father, while the other part arguing that he was just fine where he was now, that there was no need to talk to other cats when he had himself.
But for right now, his thoughts were quiet. Allowing him to finally have a moment of peace and quiet.
The lean warrior slinked on the outer edge of the clearing as he watched the clan wake and move around. Although he sometimes enjoyed interactions with other he also enjoyed the more quiet alone times he managed to spare up at the end of the day. Sighing softly he looked ahead as he crept on forward before he felt someone else. The warmth, the soft fur that came with it. Having gone lost in some form of thought he blinked shaking his head slightly before he looked at Ibisprowl blinking a few times he quickly moved back. "I-im sorry I didn't see you there" He whispered quickly his fur bristled up as he glanced some place off. He felt bad for bumping into the male probably interrupting some form of whatever it was he was doing. The shade was a more chilled area since the light breeze disturbs the sunbeams that you would assume would warm someone up because the heat it held. But because it was slowly warming up from the harsh cold weather it would be long before it was truly warm despite where you could possibly be.
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:19 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

@Whisperingheart
Featherdust padded into camp, placing her meager catch on the fresh-kill pile, then looked around for her apprentice.
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:33 PM

My Mood: Lurking

The copper colored apprentice sat near his dark fur'd sibling sharing some tales with her before noticing his Mentor Featherdust had come back into camp. It felt like he had been awaiting her return forever. Without the slightest bit of hesitation the young tom stood up after saying goodbye to his sibling and trotted over to her, his jade eyes alight with eagerness. "Hey Featherdust!"he meowed excitedly.

@Rivergold

Whisperingpaw watched her brother go to join his mentor and wondered briefly when her own would arrive. She could hardly sit still! Her tail swiping from side to side as she began to become almost impatient. "Come on already" she huffed to herself

@coldheart
Closed Thread