Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
For a heartbeat Duskkit truly thought Slatepaw's emotions were real but soon as she moved away from the kit she knew that her new friend was just playing along. Trying to school her features to look somewhat scary the molly scrunched up her nose and squinted a little. To her, it seemed scary enough but to anyone else it was adorable. "It sounds like you're afraid of me!" The calico's squeaky voice didn't help the image either. In an effort to look like her friend Duskkit tried to puff up her fur too but it was too short. Not letting that ruin her fun the young kit advance forward towards her 'enemy'.
If Slatepaw's emotions were closer to the surface, the scene of the 'intimidating' kit would of caused a great peel of laughter. However, she was very stoic, so she held it to herself. In an acting scoff, she flicked her ears, "Me!? Why would I be scared or you? You're weak!" Though she said this, the fluffed up black she-cat didn't advance towards the other, only watching with those dagger-like green eyes.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 5th, 2020, 11:18 PM

“He-hello?” a little squeak said from behind the cats. “I’m looking for the medicine cat. I got attacked by a big, big cat. His scent was yucky! He clawed by eyes, though. I just said “Hi”! The little kit said just before she fainted and her eyes started to bleed.
Old March 6th, 2020, 07:19 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Me, leader of battle training? Never thought I'd hear him say that. Shadequill thought as he groomed his pelt. I guess it makes sense. Too many cats are going missing.
"Alright, we're heading out! Blackfoot, Foxleaf, Dawnpaw, you all need to get over here before we can head out!" Shadequill made sure to yowl so they could hear him, and as he did so waited by the edge of the clearing.
@Slatepaw @:Grimm: @ponyapan
Old March 6th, 2020, 07:30 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Brightspot
sheeplight was.. she wasn't sure, honestly. her emerald eyes flicker around the camp. where was thistle? she wanted to talk to him. she was bored. too much energy filled her body! it wasn't fun! it wasn't fun! in all truth, sheeplight disliked him. too prickly. brairstorm was more friendly. though, thistletongue just had interesting reactions. it made her giggle.
"where is he?" sheeplight hissed to herself, her tail lashing in annoyance. was he hiding?
oh. she pause for a moment, her expression falling as she watched thistletongue and a molly chat with each other. she didn't skip the grin thistletongue carried and the quiet laughing from the two. sheeplight knitted her eyebrows together, pursing her lips. no. with a shaky breath, strutting over to the two. by the time she reached thistletongue and copperhoney, sheeplight had managed to put on a fake display to cover up her true annoyance.

"thistletongue!" sheeplight gasp, her eyebrows shooting right up. "are you-- are you cheating one me..?" she choked out, taking a step back forward. her gaze darting to copperhoney, letting out ragged breaths of sadness and anger. the statement usually was for mates but in sheeplight's terms, she was more angry at the fact thistletongue was cheating on her in bestfriend terms. (see pg.99 in sheep's friendship guide) ''i-- are,, are you replacing me with.. her..?" while it was over-dramatized in an attempt to scare copperhoney off, it was a somewhat true question. she refused to be replace however. either way, the fluffy warrior was sure copperhoney would be scared off by her act. no one wants a crazy gal on em! sheeplight turn her head away, sniffling to herself.

| @TawnyNeedsACoffee |

Offput by the abruptness of the other molly's raucous yowling, russet ears flick back against the sanguine warrior's head amid a rather defensive position, her expression sinister, as though what this feline, whom Copperhoney could merely presume had been the infamous Sheeplight that her brother had spoken of before, had accused them of left an acrid taste on her tongue. Incapable of verbalizing her bemused disdain, however, Copperhoney peered towards her brother with inquiry in her eyes, a smattering of aversion across her vermillion expression that wrinkles her nose and twitches her whiskers in contempt.

Gaze returning towards Sheeplight, defiant appearance unyielding, the cool-headed molly remains unflinching, though does unsheath her claws. Who did this odd she-cat think she was, caterwauling at her like some sort of whiny, heartbroken apprentice? Copperhoney prayed that she'd at least possess enough intelligence to remain civilized in the clearing; nobody needed to see them brawling against one another for, what the rouge she could fathom, was plausibly the most moronic reason she could think of.

Either way, she had discerned that if she didn't endeavor to defuse this standoff immediately, Sheeplight would most likely be making her move. Nonetheless, the warrior discovered herself incapable of uttering anything aside from a couple of particularly peculiar stumbling phrases, maw agape as she hisses out, "Wh-...Are you-...Who-...Why-...He's my-...Ugh!"
Old March 6th, 2020, 07:36 AM
eternally tired

@Slatepaw @Cloudsky @ponyapan

Foxleaf padded over to Shadequill. "Hello." He greeted. When he noticed Dawnpaw wasn't there, he sighed. "DAWNPAW! Get over here!" He called.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 6th, 2020, 07:37 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post
@Slatepaw @Cloudsky @ponyapan

Foxleaf padded over to Shadequill. "Hello." He greeted. When he noticed Dawnpaw wasn't there, he sighed. "DAWNPAW! Get over here!" He called.
Well, at least one of them is here...
"Hello, Foxleaf." He meowed politely
Old March 6th, 2020, 07:46 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Moon Lily ]
~~

Fernpaw let a small wail of pain as the needle came out, but then she realized the pain had faded as the marigold was placed on her paw. She sighed in relief and thanked Irispaw. "That was a lot less painful than I thought it would be... It wasn't even that bad at all..." She laughed sheepishly before nodding and beginning to head out of the den. "Thank you again!"

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old March 6th, 2020, 08:44 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Shadowclaw nodded "Yes..."
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:31 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Thistlepaw snickered at the trouble Falconpaw was causing. She kept a close eye on him, making sure she would recognize him later when they found their way to the apprentice den. She wanted to congratulate him on getting all the older cats' fur ruffled. She wished she had the same bite in her words to do that, the warriors seemed to ignore her most of the time.

Her eyes turned to Cardinalpaw beside her and snickered at that as well when Beastspark called him out. He must have been skipping out on duties lately.

Tawnyflame quietly shuffled into place beside her sister as the bickering ensued. She wanted to get out for a small hunt rather than be here listening to this. It wasn't very respectful of Falconpaw yo have called out like that during a meeting, he aught to be quiet and let Beastspark be on with it. She let her ears tip backwards at the amount of commotion, wanting it to be quiet and let the meeting be dismissed.
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:35 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Blackfoot, hearing his name being howled, quickly padded over to the group. The lanky black tom bowed his head at the others in a greeting, "Hello."
@:Grimm: @Cloudsky @ponyapan

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Closed Thread