Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2017, 10:07 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
Hatterpaw smiled as he bounced around the clearing with a big smile on his maw. His brother was asleep and so he was free to bother anyone who he could find. He padded around playfully, bouncing and smiled with a big goofy grin. But as he padded he didn't pay attention and ran into a molly. He fell back then scrambled to his paws. "S-Sorry!" he meowed.

{ @Slash-GNR }
Curiouspaw fell a bit forward as she turned around. She was going to shoot back a rude comment, but she decided not to since she was a kind cat. She turned around and looked at the other apprentice. "Oh no, you are fine," she said in a calming tone. She looked at him. "Who are you?" she asked tilting her head.
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:11 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Mistyfoot⚜ @Ashley/Kestrel
Robinblaze struggled into the medicine den, the queen bearing Dow. On his shoulders. After the long trek through the territory, the young to. Cat was growing weary. His sides were heaving with the effort, but he made it to an empty nest. He flopped down on his side, letting Lilybreeze roll off his back and into the nest. The mottled tom stood back up, legs shaking with relief. "Uh Kestrelberry?" He called to the medicine cat. "Lilybreeze needs some help here." He said. He then cast a glance over his shoulder, hoping Treestep was back there. "Bring the kits in! They need to be with their mother!" He called. Only a moment later did he think that Kestrelberry might disagree and that the kits would only clutter up the den.
Lilybreeze feels herself heaved into a warmer spot. Where was she? She could smell the strong scent of Shadowclan. She must be in the medicine cat den. Before she could think too much, the scent of herbs answered her question. She could hardly believe she was still alive. 5 kits with no medicine cat? She could smell them easily and told herself that they were safe. She felt incredibly dizzy, and dropped herself completely to the ground. She felt the herb scent getting closer to her, and could see the plants around her. Kestrel berry had a worried look on his face, she must have to eat them. She chewed the herbs slowly, trying to ignore the rancid taste. She swallowed as much as she could, yet not everything went down.

Treestep rushed into the medicine den. The scent of herbs filled his mouth, which he didn't like, but ignored it. All he wanted was to save Lilybreeze. He had the kits he was carrying, that was for sure. They were already weighing him down, and his back had a sharp pain. He rushed to Lilybreeze's side and dropped the kits down gently next to her for her warmth. He began going from Lilybreeze to the kit's frantically licking them. His heartbeat felt fast. "Kestrelberry, will they be okay?" he questioned in a frantic voice. He knew there was no way Kestrelberry could know yet, but maybe.

[character site]
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:12 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
She puts loudly "yes welcome smokekit, tigerkit and thornkit my children." She licked each of them after her mate had.
Tigerkit let out a loud mewl as darkblaze sniffed her darkblaze purred with amusement

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:13 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

"Well, seeing as the moss is ruined, we can play a different game. A quick one, in fact. Whatever you two have in mind." He explained gently. "I have some business to attend to, and I don't have all day to spare." Kestrelberry twitched his whiskers. "But I do have some time for a game, maybe a race of some sort?" He didn't know a lot of kit games, despite literally being a 5 moon kit only 9 moons ago.
"You're on! Tag!" Ashkit poked KestrelBerry with a small shiny white claw then ran. "Come on RockKit, He'll get us!" RockKit shook his head and rolled his blue eyes then skipped away reluctantly. "Ashkit, I don't know. I'm pretty tired already."
"Okay. Just play until everyone has had at least one go and then you can do whatever you like!" The grey Tom kit compromised. RockKit growled, "fine!" Is he my cousin, or my mother? but RockKit padded on.
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:13 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Curiouspaw fell a bit forward as she turned around. She was going to shoot back a rude comment, but she decided not to since she was a kind cat. She turned around and looked at the other apprentice. "Oh no, you are fine," she said in a calming tone. She looked at him. "Who are you?" she asked tilting her head.
"Hatterpaw." he replied. "I was just going to go out for a stroll, but I guess I got a bit distracted. Sorry again for that." he said, his ears still perked. "Hey, uh, care to join me on a walk?" he asked, shooting a big goofy grin. "It's fine if not, I'll go alone." he added quickly, trying not to be really pushy.
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:25 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Tigerkit let out a loud mewl as darkblaze sniffed her darkblaze purred with amusement

Smokekit mews as his mom sniffed him and he mews.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 21st, 2017, 10:26 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"Hatterpaw." he replied. "I was just going to go out for a stroll, but I guess I got a bit distracted. Sorry again for that." he said, his ears still perked. "Hey, uh, care to join me on a walk?" he asked, shooting a big goofy grin. "It's fine if not, I'll go alone." he added quickly, trying not to be really pushy.
The female chuckled, "Well, since you put it that way... I shall go," she said. "And I'm Curiouspaw. You have a strange name," she stated.
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:30 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
Twilightpaw thought for a moment. "They'll be near the river. Snakes need heat, but they also need a way to cool down so they dont burn to death." She mewed, as she buried the two lizards she had caught.

The tabby nodded his head, "Good, knowing these things prove useful, especially when your fighting. If your smart you could lure an opponent here and get them attacked by snakes, now, let's go." The tom sprang towards the river, silver fur glistening in the morning sun.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:36 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female chuckled, "Well, since you put it that way... I shall go," she said. "And I'm Curiouspaw. You have a strange name," she stated.
"My mother was a kitty-pet who joined the clan a while back, but she left... My brother Cheshire says she gave us the names because of her two-leg owners and stuff." he said then smiled. "Come on, I know all the best places to see!" he said, and bounded out.

{mind posting in the territory?}
Old February 21st, 2017, 11:11 AM
Aaron Burr, sir

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

The tabby nodded his head, "Good, knowing these things prove useful, especially when your fighting. If your smart you could lure an opponent here and get them attacked by snakes, now, let's go." The tom sprang towards the river, silver fur glistening in the morning sun.
Twilightpaw followed swiftly. Once they got to the lake, she sniffed the air for snakes. After a few minutes, she saw a snake slithering around in the lake and then slithering out onto a warm rock. She got into a hunting crouch and slowly approached the snake. It saw her and hissed. She glared at it, unsheathed her claws, and pounced. The snake leapt at her and sunk it's teeth into her foreleg. She clenched her teeth in pain as the snake slithered away.

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/
Closed Thread