Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2017, 05:11 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
"Don't tell Salem this, but I think you're better then him by a long shot."
"Thanks," Fang meowed with appreciation. She sat down and turned to lick the dried mud off of her back. It was hard to see where the mud was, with her fur being so dark, and had to strain to get to the middle of her back where the worst of it was.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; May 2nd, 2017 at 05:26 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 08:18 PM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
"Thanks," Fang meowed with appreciation. She sat down and turned to lick the dried mud off of her back. It was hard to see where the mud was, with her fur being so dark, and had to strain to get to the middle of her back where the worst of it was.
Moonfur gladly walks over and helps Fang clean the mud off of her back.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:38 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

"Halestar the Strong! Best leader in all of ShadowClan!" he meowed, jumping up to his paws. "Wait'll Duskshine hears this!" he chuckled, smiling. Then, he looked around a moment before he stretched and gave a yawn. "Wait where am I gunna sleep?" he asked with a small giggle.

Halestar blinked and tilted her head faintly to the side, "Oh, well I was thinking that could you sleep in the nursery still. The apprentices don't need to be in charge of cleaning out my den too." The leader mewed, looking at her adoptive kit. "And I'm sure Duskshine would be amused."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old May 3rd, 2017, 12:12 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
Quietnose respectively kept her gaze within the toms vision, as he spoke his voice was raspy and choppy which had taken her by surprise, she hadn't expected that and minimally understood his response to her.
"My day?" she muttered trying to reassure herself that that was what he'd asked, but she quickly followed up in a gentle response in hopes he hadn't heard it, "My day has been rather delightful yet laid back, What about your day, Mister Tom?" She added a playful remake at the end, a gentle smirk slowly crept on her muzzle hoping he wouldn't take her playfulness the wrong way.
His ears flicked once with announce. Did she have to be so loud about how he didn't sound normal?! No, He though. I have to stay calm. Starclan, it was only morning and he was already annoyed. well, to gen honest, that wasn't unusual.
He shrugged in response to her question.
"Fine." Short and simple. She'd better get used to it, cause one-word answers were his specialty. Why did she have to smirk a thing him that way. It made us spine prickly. The tom pointedly looked firmly into her eyes and offered a skeptical expression. Fine, if she was going to mock him, he wouldn't show how it effected him.

Last edited by Undercover; May 3rd, 2017 at 12:12 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 01:40 PM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful
Red face Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
His ears flicked once with announce. Did she have to be so loud about how he didn't sound normal?! No, He though. I have to stay calm. Starclan, it was only morning and he was already annoyed. well, to gen honest, that wasn't unusual.
He shrugged in response to her question.
"Fine." Short and simple. She'd better get used to it, cause one-word answers were his specialty. Why did she have to smirk a thing him that way. It made us spine prickly. The tom pointedly looked firmly into her eyes and offered a skeptical expression. Fine, if she was going to mock him, he wouldn't show how it effected him.
The whiskers above her eyes rose a tad bit, "Just one word?" was a mutter that slipped out of her maw, her thoughts seem to have spoken in a slight disappointing tone but she wasn't aware that she had said that once more. Her head leaded to the right and she spoke more prominently when responding properly,
"Just fine..? I'm sure you're life is much more exiting. Your appearance shows it enough, you're far more interesting that you're putting yourself off to be!" Her playfulness continued, ending her sentence in a very light purr trying in attempts to reassure him that she was only trying to be being inviting.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
The whiskers above her eyes rose a tad bit, "Just one word?" was a mutter that slipped out of her maw, her thoughts seem to have spoken in a slight disappointing tone but she wasn't aware that she had said that once more. Her head leaded to the right and she spoke more prominently when responding properly,
"Just fine..? I'm sure you're life is much more exiting. Your appearance shows it enough, you're far more interesting that you're putting yourself off to be!" Her playfulness continued, ending her sentence in a very light purr trying in attempts to reassure him that she was only trying to be being inviting.
Cedarscorch grunted.
"Yes, just one." He snapped back. "Does everything have to be so complicated?!" He didn't be mean to be rude and grumpy, but he didn't exactly enjoy it when other cats complained about his attributes and personality. It was a personal thing.
Then, as he heard her second and third sentence, Cedarscorch relaxed slightly as her voice softened to a purr. So the she-cat was just teasing him kindly. Well, that's a bit better than meanly, I suppose. The tom thought with a flick of his dark colored tail.
"Sor'," he rasped. "I can be a bi' t'chy" The stern tom wondered just what made him interesting. He always came off as a total grump to most, according to feedback.

Last edited by Undercover; May 3rd, 2017 at 05:42 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:03 PM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cedarscorch grunted.
"Yes, just one." He snapped back. "Does everything have to be so complicated?!" He didn't be mean to be rude and grumpy, but he didn't exactly enjoy it when other cats complained about his attributes and personality. It was a personal thing.
Then, as he heard her second and third sentence, Cedarscorch relaxed slightly as her voice softened to a purr. So the she-cat was just teasing him kindly. Well, that's a bit better than meanly, I suppose. The tom thought with a flick of his dark colored tail.
"Sor'," he rasped. "I can be a bi' t'chy" The stern tom wondered just what made him interesting. He always came off as a total grump to most, according to feedback.
Her head fell to her fore-paws, her gaze breaking off from his, tail wrapping tightly around her side and hind paws being tucked under her respectively. She took a moment to respond, this was normal to her but might've create a awkward atmosphere to other cat. It would a weird situation for sure, but she wasn't about to jump the gun and say the first thought that came to her mind. Today would not be the day she got into a argument, she hoped.

Quietnose then finally made up her mind on what to say, falling onto her right side and looking back up the stern tom with a wonky stretched smile, "You know, that's just fine. Don't worry about it." she prompted slowly. Stretching out her paw to touch him but obviously not being in range to do so. But it was to show once again she was trying to be inviting, it'd be a waste to get into a rumble match in the middle of the clearing.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Last edited by Bramble; May 3rd, 2017 at 06:04 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:02 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Gingerpaw glared at him, "Something is going on."
Stagwhisper looked at her, slightly stern. "It's none of your business." He snapped, realizing he sounded harsher than he meant it to be, but his pelt has started bristling. He tried to calm down so it would lie flat again.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Ever

The liethe molly slipped through the tunnel leading into the clearing and made her way to the fresh kill pile, a plump toad tangled from her jaws. It had been a while since she had gotten out of the nursery, her kits were old enough that they could be without her which was fairly nice for her, her paws no longer itched for movement. The cloud colored warrior dropped her kill on the top of the pile and nosed around, hoping to find her favorite piece of kill, rat. Although most others didn't really like it the plump rodent was her favorite mainly because of his texture. After nudging around the other pieces of kill she finally found a nicely sized rat and smiled, her green hues twinkled with joy. "Oh good, I was afraid there wasn't going to be one, thought I was going to have to go back out to hunt again." she laughed. The warrior bent over, clamped the rodent firmly between her jaws, and made her way in the direction of the nursery. Although she didn't plan on eating her food in there, she would rather like to eat it in the sun, it was warmer out in the clearing.

Sheepface was daydreaming as she made her way to the nursery, her green gaze blank, staring at nothing as she softly padded toward the den. She let out a squeak and dropped her prey as she tripped over a small ball of fur. She barely caught herself from falling flat on her face and turned to look at the ball of fluff she tripped over, her own fur fluffed up. Her emerald green orbs glistened with worry "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" she asked, her soft voice slightly louder than usual, it was a younger cat she was dealing with, her motherly instincts kicked in, who could blame her? Almost immediately she noticed who exactly she tripped over and she froze up, a million questions ran through her mind as she just stared at the tom infront of her. Why did I bump into him? That was the loudest question that was screaming in her mind at the moment, and it was a valid question, why him? Did she do something wrong? Was Starclan testing her? She had no clue, but then again, that's how everyone would react to the offspring of Blazingnight, the Evil leader. She blinked and scolded herself, it wasn't right, judging someone because of their parents evil deeds, they deserved a chance to prove themselves. The white warrior smiled sweetly at the tom and cocked her head to the side "I don't believe I know your name, mines Sheepface, what's yours? I'd like to know the tom I tumbled over." she laughed, her green eyes light up, who knows, maybe she'd make a new friend.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 4th, 2017, 06:05 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

( I forgot that I already had a roleplay going with her in the clearing.
I hope this is alright )

Tawnypaw slipped into the apprentices' den, bleary eyed from lack of sleep. She'd been neglecting sleep a lot lately, and for more than one reason. She paused, lifting her head to taste the air, then slipped deeper in. It weren't the warmest out yet, and she was eager to curl up in her nest and take a nap. She had shaken off and momentarily forgotten her dream with Blazingnight, although it still nagged at the back of her mind. She somewhat wanted to see if any of her littermates were in here, and see how they were doing, as she'd not spoken to any of them in quite some time. The brown and black tabby cat padded into her nest and flopped down, but no matter how hard Tawnypaw tried, she found that she was too restless to sleep. So, heaving a massive sigh, she got up and looked around to see if any of her littermates was in here. She wasn't sure she was going to tell them about her dream, although somehow, she felt that since they were her family, she should anyways. Shaking her head in confusion, she stopped, narrowing her eyed to see better through the gloom of the den, which was dark in comparison to outside, but also warmer, so she chose the dark and warm place. She searched each nest scanning them over to with her golden amber eyes, trying to see if she could spot any of her littermates.

@Ever
( sorry short )

Last edited by doghouse; May 4th, 2017 at 06:06 AM.
Closed Thread