Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2017, 08:16 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Why did this cat keep bringing up the subject of Rusticash tricking her? Could it actually be true? "Stop!" She jumped to her paws, fur bristling. Rusticash couldn't be tricking her. He couldn't. He wasn't. It wasn't possible, he'd been helping her... right? All this time, all of this had just been for her. This cat was wrong. Very, very wrong, and yet... she couldn't be at the same time! No cat who was this nervous and stammered all the time could possibly be a liar. It just wasn't possible. Or... was it?
"Why don't you find someone else who cares to tell," She snarled, baring her fangs and getting ready to jump. But something stopped her. Whether it was a certain look in her mentor's eyes, or the expression on the other cat's face, she stopped, straightened, and whirled around."Is she telling the truth?!" A second, more sudden snarl ripped itself from her maw and she glared at Rusticash. "Are you tricking me?!" Of course she wasn't going to get a direct answer. But, perhaps by the tone of his voice... maybe something, anything, would give his true intentions away. Great.
This cat had gotten in her head and made her think that her mentor, whom she trusted and actually somewhat cared about, would be lying to her and tricking her, leading her on. That wasn't the case at all. This cat was lying to her! Tricking her! Leading her on, trying to make her believe things that she hadn't heard in... moons. Clawpaw didn't have a single good influence in her life at the moment. Good influences weren't always found in the darkness, and that was where Clawpaw was residing. So if this cat thought she could just change her mind, just like that, turning her away from everything she knew? Then they were sadly mistaken.
@Nighty

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 4th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
Moonfur gladly walks over and helps Fang clean the mud off of her back.
"Thanks," Fang meowed. She was glad Moonfur was helping her and smiled at him.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 4th, 2017, 09:41 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
Her head fell to her fore-paws, her gaze breaking off from his, tail wrapping tightly around her side and hind paws being tucked under her respectively. She took a moment to respond, this was normal to her but might've create a awkward atmosphere to other cat. It would a weird situation for sure, but she wasn't about to jump the gun and say the first thought that came to her mind. Today would not be the day she got into a argument, she hoped.

Quietnose then finally made up her mind on what to say, falling onto her right side and looking back up the stern tom with a wonky stretched smile, "You know, that's just fine. Don't worry about it." she prompted slowly. Stretching out her paw to touch him but obviously not being in range to do so. But it was to show once again she was trying to be inviting, it'd be a waste to get into a rumble match in the middle of the clearing.
As silence stretched on, Cedarscorch felt his pelt warm self-consciously. He hoped silently that he hadn’t been too harsh. He was about to say sorry again out of haste to fill the silence when she smiled and finally replied. Once she had finished, the tom tipped his head to the side, a small smile making an appearance on his maw, warming his features and enhancing his dark, serious looks to a friendlier feel.
Then He blinked, startled, as Quietnose reached out and attempted to bat at him with a soft paw. Was the confusing she-cat flirting with him? Well, that was a first.
"Er." Was all Cedarscorch could manage out.
Old May 4th, 2017, 11:59 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
( I forgot that I already had a roleplay going with her in the clearing.
I hope this is alright )

Tawnypaw slipped into the apprentices' den, bleary eyed from lack of sleep. She'd been neglecting sleep a lot lately, and for more than one reason. She paused, lifting her head to taste the air, then slipped deeper in. It weren't the warmest out yet, and she was eager to curl up in her nest and take a nap. She had shaken off and momentarily forgotten her dream with Blazingnight, although it still nagged at the back of her mind. She somewhat wanted to see if any of her littermates were in here, and see how they were doing, as she'd not spoken to any of them in quite some time. The brown and black tabby cat padded into her nest and flopped down, but no matter how hard Tawnypaw tried, she found that she was too restless to sleep. So, heaving a massive sigh, she got up and looked around to see if any of her littermates was in here. She wasn't sure she was going to tell them about her dream, although somehow, she felt that since they were her family, she should anyways. Shaking her head in confusion, she stopped, narrowing her eyed to see better through the gloom of the den, which was dark in comparison to outside, but also warmer, so she chose the dark and warm place. She searched each nest scanning them over to with her golden amber eyes, trying to see if she could spot any of her littermates.

@Ever
( sorry short )
Mountainpaw blinked sleep from his eyes and wiped a paw over them shortly after. A yawn cracked his maw as he sat upright in his nest stretching his back out with a prolonged shoulder shrug. His hazel eyes sleepily looked around the den and landed on a troubled looking Tawnypaw. After a quick lick to his chest he pushed himself to his paws, shaking out his cropped sandy pelt before heading her way. As he neared he cleared his throat, making sure she knew he was headed her way. Mountainpaw could see from the hunch in her shoulders that something was on her mind. All the kits were quite close, they'd really only had each other to depend on for support for the first while after the evil era fell. The young tom despised that name, evil era. He didn't think it was fitting to his mother, how could such an evil being create such good prospects of warriors. It bothered him to think that her dark reputation haunted him and his siblings made him constantly uneasy, but he was trying to fight the stereotype. "Everything alright?" He asked Tawnypaw in a quiet voice, sitting beside her and wrapping his tail neatly over his paws.

Last edited by Ever; May 4th, 2017 at 11:59 AM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 12:14 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Mountainpaw blinked sleep from his eyes and wiped a paw over them shortly after. A yawn cracked his maw as he sat upright in his nest stretching his back out with a prolonged shoulder shrug. His hazel eyes sleepily looked around the den and landed on a troubled looking Tawnypaw. After a quick lick to his chest he pushed himself to his paws, shaking out his cropped sandy pelt before heading her way. As he neared he cleared his throat, making sure she knew he was headed her way. Mountainpaw could see from the hunch in her shoulders that something was on her mind. All the kits were quite close, they'd really only had each other to depend on for support for the first while after the evil era fell. The young tom despised that name, evil era. He didn't think it was fitting to his mother, how could such an evil being create such good prospects of warriors. It bothered him to think that her dark reputation haunted him and his siblings made him constantly uneasy, but he was trying to fight the stereotype. "Everything alright?" He asked Tawnypaw in a quiet voice, sitting beside her and wrapping his tail neatly over his paws.

Tawnypaw had her back turned to him at first, so she hadn't seen him coming. She looked around, her amber hues bright with uncertainty. She was about to crawl back in to her nest and try again to seep when she heard someone clear their throat behind her. The tabby knew instantly that it was one of her brothers, either Mountainpaw or Onyxpaw. She paused, tasting the air to identify who it was, then she slowly turned around, seeing that edge was right and it was in fact Mountainpaw. The tension in her shoulders relaxed and she forced her fur to lay flat. She was still a little on edge from her meetings with Blazingnight, and still unsure of what to think, at least not entirely sure. She copied him and sat down, wrapping her sort of dirty tail over her paws. She wasn't say, the cleanest cat, but only because what with training and sneaking in to the territory most nights to train in secret, she was too tired to take good care of her pelt. She knew that it attracted her a few disgusted stares, but Tawnypaw did her best to ignore them and groom herself whenever edge had the time. She figured that she should do it now, but then again, she had a chance to talk with Mountainpaw for a bit, and family came before grooming. She open her jaws to say yes, and that everything was okay, but she looked him over, and knew she couldn't. All Tawnypaw could do was shake her head for a moment. “No.” she said, eying him for any sign of what his response may be.
Old May 4th, 2017, 01:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Why did this cat keep bringing up the subject of Rusticash tricking her? Could it actually be true? "Stop!" She jumped to her paws, fur bristling. Rusticash couldn't be tricking her. He couldn't. He wasn't. It wasn't possible, he'd been helping her... right? All this time, all of this had just been for her. This cat was wrong. Very, very wrong, and yet... she couldn't be at the same time! No cat who was this nervous and stammered all the time could possibly be a liar. It just wasn't possible. Or... was it?
"Why don't you find someone else who cares to tell," She snarled, baring her fangs and getting ready to jump. But something stopped her. Whether it was a certain look in her mentor's eyes, or the expression on the other cat's face, she stopped, straightened, and whirled around."Is she telling the truth?!" A second, more sudden snarl ripped itself from her maw and she glared at Rusticash. "Are you tricking me?!" Of course she wasn't going to get a direct answer. But, perhaps by the tone of his voice... maybe something, anything, would give his true intentions away. Great.
This cat had gotten in her head and made her think that her mentor, whom she trusted and actually somewhat cared about, would be lying to her and tricking her, leading her on. That wasn't the case at all. This cat was lying to her! Tricking her! Leading her on, trying to make her believe things that she hadn't heard in... moons. Clawpaw didn't have a single good influence in her life at the moment. Good influences weren't always found in the darkness, and that was where Clawpaw was residing. So if this cat thought she could just change her mind, just like that, turning her away from everything she knew? Then they were sadly mistaken.
@Nighty

Rusticash was about ready to move, thinking that Smokeblossom was doing more harm than he intended. Something had happened to her while she was away, she seemed....stronger. Not necessarily strength wise, but in her words and the way she took action. He didn't need her planting more ideas in Clawpaw's head. Sure some of them were a little stretched and her desperate attempts to get away, but some of them held truth.

"Of course I'm not tricking you. If I was tricking you, then at some point, tricks fail and the plot is revealed. I would have messed up by now and you would have known. You're a smart cat, Clawpaw, listen to what you know. A weak she cat that can't fight you because she's too weak telling you things and making you stop fighting. It's her way to get out of this. She's the trickster here. Not me. And besides, you're too close to being like me. You're strong, level headed, I'm helping you. Don't listen to the weak ones, instead follow the strong." He told her, his voice firm, commanding. He couldn't have her believe Smokeblossom. If she did, then he would have to hurry up and get this over with.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 4th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
As silence stretched on, Cedarscorch felt his pelt warm self-consciously. He hoped silently that he hadn’t been too harsh. He was about to say sorry again out of haste to fill the silence when she smiled and finally replied. Once she had finished, the tom tipped his head to the side, a small smile making an appearance on his maw, warming his features and enhancing his dark, serious looks to a friendlier feel.
Then He blinked, startled, as Quietnose reached out and attempted to bat at him with a soft paw. Was the confusing she-cat flirting with him? Well, that was a first.
"Er." Was all Cedarscorch could manage out.
She retracted her paw to her chest letting it loosely hit the clearing floor, hearing his response made her nose scrunch up. 'That's it?' crossed her mind, slight disappointment fell on her. But it wasn't a big bother, maybe he was just a difficult cat to talk to, she'd have to work hard to get him to talk.
"I'm guessing you're not one to talk a lot, huh? Um.. Mister, uhhh.. What was your name again-?" She broke off with a slightly embarrassed laugh, she hasn't recalled her clanmates name so beckoned at him with her dark chestnut colored paw once again, maybe she'd have to try something new as well. 'Hopefully not being too nice scares him off' crept up in the back of her mind, but she ignored it. She was acting stranger than usual, usually she'd be stern, hard to speak to and very narcissistic. But seeing a clan mate that could equally be as difficult opened up a soft spot in her.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Old May 5th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
"Thanks," Fang meowed. She was glad Moonfur was helping her and smiled at him.
"Yeah, no problem." After Moonfur was done, he sat quietly next to Fang, wanting to do something but not from the thought of her disliking it.
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:28 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
She retracted her paw to her chest letting it loosely hit the clearing floor, hearing his response made her nose scrunch up. 'That's it?' crossed her mind, slight disappointment fell on her. But it wasn't a big bother, maybe he was just a difficult cat to talk to, she'd have to work hard to get him to talk.
"I'm guessing you're not one to talk a lot, huh? Um.. Mister, uhhh.. What was your name again-?" She broke off with a slightly embarrassed laugh, she hasn't recalled her clanmates name so beckoned at him with her dark chestnut colored paw once again, maybe she'd have to try something new as well. 'Hopefully not being too nice scares him off' crept up in the back of her mind, but she ignored it. She was acting stranger than usual, usually she'd be stern, hard to speak to and very narcissistic. But seeing a clan mate that could equally be as difficult opened up a soft spot in her.
Cedarscorch snorted. What type of cat didn't know their clanmates name? She was a warrior, for Starclan's sake, not a mindless kit.
"Cedarscorch." He grunted sourly; for the tom just realized that he didn't know her's for sure either. He knew it was something like water...Quietwater, maybe? No, he shook his head and huffed frustratedly. He wasn't so old that he forgot his clanmates names, was he?
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
"Yeah, no problem." After Moonfur was done, he sat quietly next to Fang, wanting to do something but not from the thought of her disliking it.
Fang looked up at the sky. The sun had begun to set and stars began to show. She curled her tail around her paws and watched the sky, the light from the stars illuminating her eyes.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Closed Thread