Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Bean
Today 12:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 6th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He rolled off her, not caring about anything right now. "Oh Starclan. That was funny." He said. "I'd rather be a bee-brain than a mud-face right now." He said, laughter still in his voice. "And don't worry. Part two will come later." He smiled. This was actually a three step operation. That is, if the cat he was "rewarding" didn't rip his fur off after the second part. "Good luck getting it out." He added.
The dark-furred warrior growled in annoyance towards the tom-cat as he seemed to laugh at her dismay as Blackfrost pawed at the thick, dirty substance on her face. However, she seemed to freeze in her actions when her ears picked up something that he said. “You can’t be serious.” The she-cat remarked at him, looking over at Crowhawk when he mentioned something known as ‘part two’ which didn’t sound good to her liking. “What did I do to deserve this?” Blackfrost whined at her friend, rubbing some mud off of her face and smearing it onto his shoulder with a disgusted huff.
Old June 6th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
The dark-furred warrior growled in annoyance towards the tom-cat as he seemed to laugh at her dismay as Blackfrost pawed at the thick, dirty substance on her face. However, she seemed to freeze in her actions when her ears picked up something that he said. “You can’t be serious.” The she-cat remarked at him, looking over at Crowhawk when he mentioned something known as ‘part two’ which didn’t sound good to her liking. “What did I do to deserve this?” Blackfrost whined at her friend, rubbing some mud off of her face and smearing it onto his shoulder with a disgusted huff.
He smiled, using the same friendly smile from before. He was definitely enjoying this. "Oh. I'm dead serious. But don't worry, it has nothing to do with mud on your face." He said. No it didn't have to do with either, but it did involve something with her and getting wet. "Next time don't throw mud at me." He said, not moving as she rubbed some mud off her face on to his shoulder. That only made him smile more. Her reward was going to be even better now.
Old June 6th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
He smiled, using the same friendly smile from before. He was definitely enjoying this. "Oh. I'm dead serious. But don't worry, it has nothing to do with mud on your face." He said. No it didn't have to do with either, but it did involve something with her and getting wet. "Next time don't throw mud at me." He said, not moving as she rubbed some mud off her face on to his shoulder. That only made him smile more. Her reward was going to be even better now.
Blackfrost seemed to narrow her eyes at him with suspicion in her light green-hued eyes. “You are mischievous for a bee-brained tom.” She murmured, staring at Crowhawk with a hint of a growl within her throat, though it wasn’t threatening, just light-hearted annoyance. “According to your so-called plans, I think I’ll learn my lesson quite soon.” The warrior mentioned, rolling her eyes and heaving herself to a standing position, stretching out her paws. She was lucky enough that she could still see with the mud on her face, but that didn’t make an excuse for the fact of the act. It was karma at it’s finest in her life, she seemed to believe.
Old June 6th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

MAMA! Her eyes opened in an instant the words still ringing in her ears she laid in her comfy nest which was located in between many other nests despite this she felt extremely tired and sore like it was the end of the day and not morning, This dream...the voice it had been a reoccurring dream fro the last couple of moons now going nights without sleep wasn't good for her and she knew it but was she meant to do?
The american bobtail lifted herself up into a sitting position licking down her ruffled brown and black fur her head was spinning but she was trying her best to ignore it and continued to lick her unkept fur which had been sticking out everywhere due to her moving so much in her sleep, she took a deep breath allowing the cold air to enter her lungs which seemed relieved that her breathing was at a normal pace it was still early and Wrenfeather could see the sun coming over the tree's, her olive colored orbs moved around the den and for a moment she thought she saw the sleeping figure of her mother but this was just another lie like everything else she was told the small she cat laid down in nest flattening her ears as she watched mentors and apprentices warriors and queens walk around the clearing they all looked so...Happy her claws dug deep into the nest Wrenfeather never had the please of that feeling not since she was an apprentice...she never wanted to remind herself of that looking over her shoulder at the scar along her back she sighed and closed her eyes wishing that it was still night so maybe she could actually try and sleep... ( @laurel )
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; June 6th, 2017 at 06:36 PM.
Old June 6th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Blackfrost seemed to narrow her eyes at him with suspicion in her light green-hued eyes. “You are mischievous for a bee-brained tom.” She murmured, staring at Crowhawk with a hint of a growl within her throat, though it wasn’t threatening, just light-hearted annoyance. “According to your so-called plans, I think I’ll learn my lesson quite soon.” The warrior mentioned, rolling her eyes and heaving herself to a standing position, stretching out her paws. She was lucky enough that she could still see with the mud on her face, but that didn’t make an excuse for the fact of the act. It was karma at it’s finest in her life, she seemed to believe.
He smiled, detecting her suspicion. "I'm not being mischievous. I'm just helping you." He said. "I'm a helping little bee-brain." He said it like he could believe in his own words. "No. I don't have any harmful plans." He looked at her face and couldn't help but giggle a little. The timing in his stomach brought him back. "Come on. Are we gonna eat or not."
Old June 6th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
He smiled, detecting her suspicion. "I'm not being mischievous. I'm just helping you." He said. "I'm a helping little bee-brain." He said it like he could believe in his own words. "No. I don't have any harmful plans." He looked at her face and couldn't help but giggle a little. The timing in his stomach brought him back. "Come on. Are we gonna eat or not."
“I wonder what your definition of helping me is.” She muttered under her breath as Blackfrost looked at him, seeing the tom-cat giggling at her appearance, “You are really enjoying this, aren’t you?” The dark-furred warrior couldn’t help but hiss her words, but the growling of his stomach made her raise an eyebrow. “That was the plan before this..” She gestured to the mud on her face, “..happened.” Blackfrost glanced around before her eyes spotted the limp mouse that she had left underneath a tree when they had gone into their interesting little chase. The she-cat smirked at him and strolled past Crowhawk, flicking his nose with the tip of her tail before making her way over to her spot underneath a nearby pine. The she-cat laid down and took a bite of the mouse, which was a bit cold from being left out too long.
Old June 6th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
“I wonder what your definition of helping me is.” She muttered under her breath as Blackfrost looked at him, seeing the tom-cat giggling at her appearance, “You are really enjoying this, aren’t you?” The dark-furred warrior couldn’t help but hiss her words, but the growling of his stomach made her raise an eyebrow. “That was the plan before this..” She gestured to the mud on her face, “..happened.” Blackfrost glanced around before her eyes spotted the limp mouse that she had left underneath a tree when they had gone into their interesting little chase. The she-cat smirked at him and strolled past Crowhawk, flicking his nose with the tip of her tail before making her way over to her spot underneath a nearby pine. The she-cat laid down and took a bite of the mouse, which was a bit cold from being left out too long.
He heard her speak, but couldn't hear her clearly. When he did hear her, he answered. "Yes. I am enjoying the fact that I'm helping a good friend." He said. At this point he honestly though he was helping. He looked over at where she was looking seeing her mouse. He smiled as she flicked her tail in his face as she walked back to her spot. He looked around for his vole but he couldn't find it. "Oh that's serious karma." He muttered and followed her to her spot where he laid next to her.
Old June 6th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
He heard her speak, but couldn't hear her clearly. When he did hear her, he answered. "Yes. I am enjoying the fact that I'm helping a good friend." He said. At this point he honestly though he was helping. He looked over at where she was looking seeing her mouse. He smiled as she flicked her tail in his face as she walked back to her spot. He looked around for his vole but he couldn't find it. "Oh that's serious karma." He muttered and followed her to her spot where he laid next to her.
Blackfrost paused in the eating of her mouse to lift her head and look at Crowhawk, who seemed to be searching around the clearing for something - probably the vole that he had earlier before she had decided to fling mud at him. “Looking for something, Crowhawk?” She teased him with a smirk as he finally came over to their spot and joined her to the side, “Here, we can share.” The dark-furred warrior suggested, ripping the mouse in half and giving him the half she hadn’t bitten into.
Old June 6th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Blackfrost paused in the eating of her mouse to lift her head and look at Crowhawk, who seemed to be searching around the clearing for something - probably the vole that he had earlier before she had decided to fling mud at him. “Looking for something, Crowhawk?” She teased him with a smirk as he finally came over to their spot and joined her to the side, “Here, we can share.” The dark-furred warrior suggested, ripping the mouse in half and giving him the half she hadn’t bitten into.
Crowhawk flicked his ears in annoyance when she teased him. "Not anymore." He said. He was looking forward to it as well. He pushed the half of the mouse she gave him back to her. "No, it's fine. I don't want it." This really had irritated him. He caught one and then he lost one. He was right back to where he started.
Old June 6th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Crowhawk flicked his ears in annoyance when she teased him. "Not anymore." He said. He was looking forward to it as well. He pushed the half of the mouse she gave him back to her. "No, it's fine. I don't want it." This really had irritated him. He caught one and then he lost one. He was right back to where he started.
“You need to eat.” Blackfrost insisted, pushing the mouse towards him again, “I could hear your stomach growling.” The warrior could tell that he was annoyed and perhaps even angry due to the loss of his vole. She was not joking around or teasing anymore, this was real concern and insistence from a friend. “I’m sorry about teasing you eariler about losing your vole, okay? If it makes you feel better, we can go out hunting again to make up for it before calling it a day.” Blackfrost insisted, looking at Crowhawk before resting a paw on his shoulder ever so gently, “Please, eat. If you won’t do it for yourself, do it for me.”
Closed Thread