Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 11th, 2017, 01:51 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Autumnpaw sighed internally, but complide. "Im sorry Halestar, I was being stupid." She didn't look at Daypaw, but turned her ears towards them. "Sorry Daypaw, I was being stupid, and ignorant.' The Molly had a slight edge to their mew though, something the two cats would pick up on. The Creame cat started to walk out, fur bristling slightly.
@Jingle
Daypaw watched Auttumpaw go through slitted eyes. They didnt know what to think about the half hearted apology. With the simple edge in her mew, it only irritated the medcat more. They used to be friends. They used to be something. It seemed once appointed medcat things changed, and Daypaw didnt know what they did wrong. But it only got under the enbys skin, gritting their teeth. Their gaze went to Halestar, giving a small nod. "Its bound to happen now adays, it seemed cats liked Krestleberry a bit more."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
(literally crying,,,, Sorry its so late)

Teeth clenched and body strained as Daypaw pulled the rest of the thorns, he couldn't but shoot a mildly agitated glare at the medicine cat, but quickly let his expression melt into a softer, almost sadder appearance. Acornfall did remember it... very vividly to be exact, but would he feel comfortable telling Daypaw? The medicine cat seemed very abrasive and while that didn't bother him as much as it should, he was more afraid the young cat would scold him again for such being a mouse-brain. Shaking his head, the elder let out a long, pained sigh as another thorn was pulled from his pelt.

"I had just gotten back from.... a journey. Well, it was a good few moons after that, but that's not the point. It was my first patrol since I had gotten back and I was angry and my thoughts were shrouded by it, so during the patrol I went off by myself and ended up getting cornered by twoleg kits." His voice wavered slightly, as his eyes appeared to see through Daypaw, like they were nothing but a ghost as he recalled the account.

"I fought for my life and they didn't kill me or take me hostage, obviously, but they pinned me down and cut off my whiskers. It was a strange attack, but I was fuming and managed to bite the one who did it." A grin stretched across his face as he continued. "Little thing had it coming. The patrol I was with must have heard me screaming because they showed up right as I did and the kits all ran away. I guess I would too if I saw four Shadowclan warriors running at me with their claws out." A soft chuckle left his throat, followed by a grunt as Daypaw pulled another thorn. Turning back to face the apprentice... er... medicine cat, Acornfall nodded swiftly.

"That's how I lost 'em."
Daypaw paused taking out the thorns as he spoke. It seemed this was something that haunted the elder day by day from the tone. While they could be rude and snappy at times, they were very aware of social cues on when to simply shut their muzzle. They would admit separating from a patrol is probably one of the dumbest ideas, they decided to keep their thoughts to themselves. "Im sorry you had to go through that and all," they mewed, they didnt know what to say really. It was times like this they wished Kestrelberry was around. He was older and wiser then Daypaw, he knew of any old patients and how to handle them. But Daypaw silenced those thoughts immediately. They didnt need anyone."but Im sure youve learned from your mistakes. Youre whiskers will be back soon enough,I think youre to adventurous to be cooped up in the elders den for too long." their eyes wandered back to the tom whiskers. They were growing surely, almost at their full length judging by a few that were already grown out. "If I ever need a..," they paused for a moment,"friend to come herb picking with me, I'll be sure to come get you." they could tell Acornfall was restless to get his whiskers back, judging simply that he attempted to leave camp by himself before his whiskers were even healed properly. Though Daypaw didnt want him cooped up, which is why he offered the herd picking. It was the most comfort hed probably get out of Daypaw seeing as the enby wasnt really the comforting type, but it showed that Daypaw cared. They leaned down, picking the last of the thorns out of the thick fur, before turning around and searching for the herbs they would need to place on the elders scrapes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
Lucky's head hung when she heard Daypaw's answer. A moon? An entire moon in a strange place? A small part of her wanted to wail in frustration like a kit, but she remained outwardly calm. She knew what Daypaw was saying was true: she had been badly wounded and it would simply take time. There was no helping it. She was lucky it hadn't been worse. Lucky sniffed at the mouse flicking an ear as she curiously looked it over. It looked a little bit like the toys her housefolk would give her. It smelled like something that might taste good, but she was unsure what to do about the fur and bones. She glanced at Daypaw, then back at the mouse. She didn't want to seem ungrateful, so she cautiously took a bite of the morsel, hoping she didn't look foolish. Lucky's eyes widened as she swallowed the mouthful and she ravenously began gulping down the rest. "This is the best thing I've ever eaten in my entire life!" the shecat practically yowled in delight, licking her chops. "You clan cats get to eat these all the time?" She asked.
Daypaw could tell the shecat was surprised by how long it would take for her to heal. But for once in their life, they managed to crack a very small smile at her reaction to her first taste of mouse. "Its probably better then those rabbit droppings you call food at your twolegs Im sure." they couldnt help but make a snarky comment. They knew clan life would be different for her, seeing as she was a kittypet and all. She probably had questions being in a new place and all. "Is there anything you want to know while youre here? Youll be here for quiet awhile."
Old July 11th, 2017, 08:13 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@Skjoldolfr

Lionpaw nodded, and dashed off to the Training Grounds, though quickly stopped at the entrance to wait for Burningember as he realized he'd run off and left her. Then he went more slowly, as not to leave the she-cat warrior again, though he still hurried quite a bit. He couldn't wait for the training session, especially since, according to his mentor, the training would be similar to a game. And Lionpaw loved games. Though he'd never been in them for training personally, he knew exactly where the Training Ground were; he'd been shown on his first day as an apprentice. His tail was high, and he walked too proudly for it to be serious, holding back a chuckle as he held his nose high. He then broke his posture, letting a laugh out, before he started to run once their destination came into view.

"So," he mewed, "What first?"
Burningember watched him run off and hurried to follow,
and the black and ginger warrior was relieved when he slowed down again.
She understood that he was in a rush, and really, so was she as she walked, setting the pace to a somewhat quick one, her eyes on Lionpaw, her thoughts on how exactly she was going to do this. The warrior had planned it out for half the night, but wasn't entirely sure she remembered everything she wanted to go through. Still, Burning was eager to get there and get started, see what needed the most work, but that wouldn't be until later, for this time, she was going to make it seem more like a game than a training session. She couldn't help but laugh at how he was walking, but she did of too quietly for him to hear her. When he darted off, Burningember dashed after him.

“First off, see this tree?” Burningember said, getting right down to business. “I want you to cling on to the trunk, like this-” Burning began, leaping against the trunk and getting into a position that looked like she was climbing, but wasn't moving. She clung kind of like a squirrel to the trunk of the pine. “- and stay on as long as you can.” the molly finished, leaping off. This was so she could get an idea of the strength in his legs, and she could base the game on what she thought would work best for him after that.
Old July 11th, 2017, 09:30 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
As the conversation came to a lull, Sunmist looked over at Silverear, taking in her sudden silence. His eyes were calculating as he watched her lay her head on her paws and he gave a brief smile when her gaze flitted over to meet his. "You're quiet," he observed. "Tired, or am I boring you?" He spoke teasingly, though his question was actually serious. The tom was used to cats getting bored of his company; it was to be expected when he was mostly all work and almost no play.
Silverear flicked an ear, looking at the tom with a slight smile. "Well, I am not tired. And you aren't exactly boring me. Our conversation just started to stop." She replied. Noticing a moss ball behind her, the shecat wondered how Sunmist would react if she threw it at him. Most cats knew how much he loved his duties, and how little he did anything fun. Eyes twinkling slightly mischievously, the silvery calico looked at Sunmist. Tossing the moss ball towards the tom's chest, she felt a surge of excitement rush through her as she waited for his response to her sudden actions.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 11th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Daypaw could tell the shecat was surprised by how long it would take for her to heal. But for once in their life, they managed to crack a very small smile at her reaction to her first taste of mouse. "Its probably better then those rabbit droppings you call food at your twolegs Im sure." they couldnt help but make a snarky comment. They knew clan life would be different for her, seeing as she was a kittypet and all. She probably had questions being in a new place and all. "Is there anything you want to know while youre here? Youll be here for quiet awhile."
"Rabbit droppings?" Lucky thought aloud, "You know I've never actually seen any, so I'll have to take your word for it," she said, oblivious to Daypaw's chiding remark. "Tastes alright though. But it's nothing compared a mouse! I caught a bird once, you know," Lucky put in proudly. "It was right in my yard, so I snuck up on it and snatched it right out of the air when it tried to fly off. I put it at the entrance to the den for my housefolk. They must have loved it, because when I went back out the next day, every last bite of it was gone! If it tasted anything like that mouse, I can see why." When Lucky finished her story, she licked her sore paw, thinking about Daypaw's offer to answer questions. She was momentarily daunted by the prospect of where to start. Clan cats clearly led a life very different than her own, and in ways she probably couldn't begin to imagine. "Do you like living here in the forest?" as soon as it was out of her mouth, it struck Lucky as rather simple. Still, she was curious what made living out here away from warm housefolk dens so appealing to so many cats. It couldn't just be better food. Her mouth watered as she thought of the mouse again, but she didn't dare ask Daypaw for another lest she come off as greedy.

Last edited by Charmer; July 12th, 2017 at 12:10 AM.
Old July 11th, 2017, 11:07 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Mistytuft looked at the apprentice oddly. "Now wait a moment!" Mistytuft walked after Onionpaw, steadying her pace beside him. "Now why do you say that? Your a perfect apprentice! Your always ready to train, and so happy. You don't give up if you mess up a move." Mistytuft purred.
She knew it could be disappointing to get something wrong, but this was a little to far. Mistytuft touched her tail to Onionpaw's shoulder, getting in front of him in an attempt to stop him. "I won't get angry or disappointed if you got one thing wrong. Your like a son to me, so I'm sorry kiddo, your stuck with me."
{It's a bit short sorry ^^}
@Wyldfire

Do you want to continue or start the roleplay with Luna/Peach?

Last edited by judas; July 11th, 2017 at 11:08 AM.
Old July 11th, 2017, 11:11 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Wyldfire

Do you want to continue or start the roleplay with Luna/Peach?

Yes! We shouldn't but I suppose doing the hunting in the territory would give Luna the chance to make peach appear on a normalcy.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 11th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw sighed,"Well, it's just that... My father is unknown, so the only cats nice to me are my mother... And now... You.... I hope," Branchpaw looked away from Shadekit, again trying to hide his crushed expression. He sighed again,"Now, you'll probably start to make fun of me like everyone else won't you?" He whispered sadly.
Shadekit backed up and sat down, staring hard at his friends face, which Branchpaw hid from him. A thirst, he had a numb drone in his head, like he was prossesingbthe information. At first he didn't get it, no way anybody would make fun of something like that? Just because a parent left, doesn't mean Branchpaw could be teased. Branchpaw crouched down, so he could try and see a sliver of his friend's eyes' "I'm not going to make fun of you" He assured, his tail waving back in forth in an eager way, "just because you don't know your father, doesn't mean I can make fun of you."

He sat back from his leaned position and crinkled up his face, he felt empathy for Branchpaw, even though Shadekit had no idea what he was going through he wouldn't want to feel that way. He closed his eyes for a second and thought of the aches and pains. The feelings Branchpaw got whenever a cat made fun of him. His only trusted friends were him and his mother, which was totally unfair since Branchpaw was an amazing cat. Shadekit shifted his gaze momentarily to the ground, where his paws stared digging in the dirt as he flexed them "whoever those cats are, I'll use my awesome attack skills and teach them a lesson or two." Shadekit vowed, nodding with determination as he looked up at Branchpaw.
Old July 11th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Silverear flicked an ear, looking at the tom with a slight smile. "Well, I am not tired. And you aren't exactly boring me. Our conversation just started to stop." She replied. Noticing a moss ball behind her, the shecat wondered how Sunmist would react if she threw it at him. Most cats knew how much he loved his duties, and how little he did anything fun. Eyes twinkling slightly mischievously, the silvery calico looked at Sunmist. Tossing the moss ball towards the tom's chest, she felt a surge of excitement rush through her as she waited for his response to her sudden actions.
Sunmist nodded at the molly, replying with a light, "Ah, I see." He noticed Silverear eyeing a moss ball and caught sight of her glittering eyes. When their eyes met, he tilted his head as if to ask What are you about to do? His eyes narrowed and bushy tail swooped back and forth behind him as he worked to figure out just what the molly was thinking. His answer was quick and sudden when she smacked the moss directly at the tom. As a quick response- rather than letting it hit him- he quickly batted it back in her direction. His eyes had widened from surprise, and it took a moment before he moved again by tilting his head back in laughter.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 11th, 2017, 01:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

A few ways away from the clearing, Honeythistle laid in a damaged tree. Almost torn to an extreme--probably from a storm or something. He recently had awoken from a nap. The warriors' den he could had slept, but then his mates would probably be looking for him. Yup, mates--as in plural. Though the tom loved them all, and they were all unique in their own way--sometimes even he got tired, and needed time to himself. Yet, he always came back. Each she cat had him wrapped around their paws, some more than others. As the tom stretched, finally able to get up, he swiftly jumped down the tree, cracking a few bones as he did. He was a pretty large tom. Most had to look up at him because of his massive size, but his fur was always kept nicely groomed, soft to touch and lay upon. It surrounded him like a blanket, and the colors of his fur was extremely pretty to admire.

The large tom made his way back to the clearing. Not, that he was that far from Shadowclan's clearing anyway. As he approached, he gave a smile to every cat he passed. For he did not care if they judge him for his lifestyle. If they knew their place, and respected him that was definitely okay with Honeythistle. The tom cautiously went up to the food pile, taking a sniff at whatever he felt like eating. He never truly had any desirable favorites, but today he felt like eating something fat; plump. He was a large tom, and sometimes it took him a while before he became full.

After picking up a nice-sized shrew, he laid in another corner of the clearing, and began tearing its flesh off. Today had been a pretty peaceful day, and he figured he would see what his mates were up to. At least, whichever one he ran into first.

{ @LittleBird }
Old July 11th, 2017, 01:22 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Sunmist nodded at the molly, replying with a light, "Ah, I see." He noticed Silverear eyeing a moss ball and caught sight of her glittering eyes. When their eyes met, he tilted his head as if to ask What are you about to do? His eyes narrowed and bushy tail swooped back and forth behind him as he worked to figure out just what the molly was thinking. His answer was quick and sudden when she smacked the moss directly at the tom. As a quick response- rather than letting it hit him- he quickly batted it back in her direction. His eyes had widened from surprise, and it took a moment before he moved again by tilting his head back in laughter.
"Did I startle you?" She teased, laughing slightly at Sunmist's surprised expression. The shecat eyed her friend, deciding where to flick the moss ball once she caught it. She grabbed the moss ball from the air swiftly, crouching back down on all fours. Silverear flicked the small bit of moss back towards the tom and sat back down, tail curling up behind her. The 20 moon old molly grinned at her friend watching as the moss ball flew through the air and towards his paws.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Closed Thread