Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 9th, 2018, 05:50 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Galetuft blinked her eyes as they met the sun she woke up passed the half way mark of the day not really caring about that anymore . Her fur was a complete mess , not in its old shiny and well kept nature as it was before . Her blue eyes seemed to be lifeless and dull lacking their shine they used to have so did most of her sarcasm . Even the everything's alright persona which is her natural self seemed to be unbelievable on top of that she hasn't been eating much at all ,she was a complete mess at the moment . All because the one she loved was stolen from her , she didn't even get a chance to confess! Now she can literally never love again . Or it's what it felt like . I mean what tom would fall for her right now? She snorted and padded off to a shaded spot in the clearing with her head threatening to lower until it hung . But she kept her head up and ears open .

She glared at a few warriors as she passed them . Not understanding at how they can be so happy all the time . When she was in the territory she asked a rather grumpy tom redlight if he knew where any death berries were but she never received an answer making her frustrated . Dying can't be as painful as living could it? Living felt like the darkforest already , so the real deal wouldn't be much of a pain. She was positive that she was heading to the darkforest anyways because of the things she has done , when she was a newly turned warrior she did something terrible to her adoptive sister , she exposed her secret relationship with a windclan tom ,she knew her sister loved him , she truly didn't mean to , it was like she was being possessed by a darkforest cat . That was just one of her secrets that the generation of shadowclan today didn't know . It tore her apart . Once galetuft sat down in a shaded spot a scowl formed on her face silently hating the many felines of shadowclan.

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Goldenstar had pretty much been pacing the camp, having difficulty storing the voice in his head. It kept murmuring to him that bad things were going to happen, and it didn't make him feel good. It was just another confirmation in his mind that his worries about being a bad leader were true. He traced a claw in the dirt, watching the few lines that followed wherever he dragged his claw. It was a small comforting motion that he often watched until he could breathe again. Once he had steadied himself out again, he surveyed the camp. Everything seemed to be normal, though his eyes settled on someone under a shaded spot who seemed to be scowling at everyone. He blinked, wondering what was wrong, though he didn't exactly want to just glide over and say something like "Ding dong what is wrong," because that was stupid, and he wasn't going to do it. Besides, maybe it was just nothing, and the other cat just looked like that? He sighed, looking at the cat quietly, trying to figure out what was wrong from a distance.
Old August 9th, 2018, 10:18 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar had pretty much been pacing the camp, having difficulty storing the voice in his head. It kept murmuring to him that bad things were going to happen, and it didn't make him feel good. It was just another confirmation in his mind that his worries about being a bad leader were true. He traced a claw in the dirt, watching the few lines that followed wherever he dragged his claw. It was a small comforting motion that he often watched until he could breathe again. Once he had steadied himself out again, he surveyed the camp. Everything seemed to be normal, though his eyes settled on someone under a shaded spot who seemed to be scowling at everyone. He blinked, wondering what was wrong, though he didn't exactly want to just glide over and say something like "Ding dong what is wrong," because that was stupid, and he wasn't going to do it. Besides, maybe it was just nothing, and the other cat just looked like that? He sighed, looking at the cat quietly, trying to figure out what was wrong from a distance.
When Her gaze was off to the opposite direction of the leaders she felt someone staring at her guessing it was just a apprentice she was ready to give them a cold glare but when she turned to the felines directions this made her wide . Why was goldenstar staring at her? She didn't know that he was in the clearing making her flatten her ears and instantly regret scowling . you mouse brain! Next time check if the leader is there . her blue eyes seemed to show that regret now looking away from him hoping that she didn't upset him ,after bit her ears went back up maybe he knows where some death berries are? ....But I'm not sure if any cat will just tell you ..Since they probably don't want anyone to die in their clan...but..what if the cat wants to die? Will they keep that cat alive still? Will they keep it alive and in pain? I doubt they want any cat in pain .. she sighed and nodded to herself on what she was gonna do alright ..I'll ask him...He will probably think I'm crazy, or say what's wrong with you..But won't know the answer till you try. . Galetuft forced herself up now facing goldenstars direction she shook her fur ending it with a ear flick , she felt nervous in asking him wondering how he would react ,but she didn't know where to find them she has only heard of these berries before and never bothered to find out the information then . She gulped ,once she did her throat felt dry which was kinda uncomfortable ,she just shook that off and walked towards the leader .

In what felt like 40 minutes she finally made it over to him giving him a respectful nod while she did so she looked down feeling it was the right thing to do. The black feline looked back up at him and cleared her throat "greetings ,goldenstar. " Galetuft greeted she felt the nervousness again and put a paw on it since she didn't want it to interfere with her conversation "May I ask you something ? " she asked with a swish of her tail .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 9th, 2018, 10:25 AM

Turtlekit had always looked up to Goldenstar. The leader was strong and brave and awesome! At least in the young she-kit's mind. Such a strong figure made her aspire becoming leader. She knew it was a lot of hard work, but Goldenstar managed it, so it couldn't be that hard, right? She knew that she would make a great leader because she had Goldenstar to inspire her.

Turtlekit bounded out of the nursery, her small white paws kicking up dust behind her. A rock jutted out of the ground in front of her, and before she could notice the front of her paw hit the rock and she was sent rolling across the camp. She found herself at the paws of a cat. She shook off the dust and looked up. "Goldenstar! I'm sorry I ran into you!" Turtlekit purred.

Old August 9th, 2018, 10:52 AM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
When Her gaze was off to the opposite direction of the leaders she felt someone staring at her guessing it was just a apprentice she was ready to give them a cold glare but when she turned to the felines directions this made her wide . Why was goldenstar staring at her? She didn't know that he was in the clearing making her flatten her ears and instantly regret scowling . you mouse brain! Next time check if the leader is there . her blue eyes seemed to show that regret now looking away from him hoping that she didn't upset him ,after bit her ears went back up maybe he knows where some death berries are? ....But I'm not sure if any cat will just tell you ..Since they probably don't want anyone to die in their clan...but..what if the cat wants to die? Will they keep that cat alive still? Will they keep it alive and in pain? I doubt they want any cat in pain .. she sighed and nodded to herself on what she was gonna do alright ..I'll ask him...He will probably think I'm crazy, or say what's wrong with you..But won't know the answer till you try. . Galetuft forced herself up now facing goldenstars direction she shook her fur ending it with a ear flick , she felt nervous in asking him wondering how he would react ,but she didn't know where to find them she has only heard of these berries before and never bothered to find out the information then . She gulped ,once she did her throat felt dry which was kinda uncomfortable ,she just shook that off and walked towards the leader .

In what felt like 40 minutes she finally made it over to him giving him a respectful nod while she did so she looked down feeling it was the right thing to do. The black feline looked back up at him and cleared her throat "greetings ,goldenstar. " Galetuft greeted she felt the nervousness again and put a paw on it since she didn't want it to interfere with her conversation "May I ask you something ? " she asked with a swish of her tail .
Goldenstar didn't realize he was staring until it was too late, and he locked eyes with her. He internally cringed, making a mental note to look away, and then start thinking. Now they had made eye contact, and Golden didn't know whether to look away or not. After what felt like forever, they broke the eye contact, but that was because the cat was walking over, and he blinked. That was a surprise, though he didn't know what to expect. He looked at her, and when she spoke, he nodded awkwardly, "Yes, of course...what is it?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by catcafe View Post
Turtlekit had always looked up to Goldenstar. The leader was strong and brave and awesome! At least in the young she-kit's mind. Such a strong figure made her aspire becoming leader. She knew it was a lot of hard work, but Goldenstar managed it, so it couldn't be that hard, right? She knew that she would make a great leader because she had Goldenstar to inspire her.

Turtlekit bounded out of the nursery, her small white paws kicking up dust behind her. A rock jutted out of the ground in front of her, and before she could notice the front of her paw hit the rock and she was sent rolling across the camp. She found herself at the paws of a cat. She shook off the dust and looked up. "Goldenstar! I'm sorry I ran into you!" Turtlekit purred.

( just gonna casually duplicate goldenstar )

Goldenstar awkwardly stepped sideways to avoid the kit that had run into him. He laughed slightly, "It's fine," he said, trying to be reassuring. He was still trying to get used to the shock from having a kit hit him right in the legs, but it was beginning to wear off. "What's your name?" he asked, looking over at the nursery. That was where the kit had seemed to come from, trying to figure out if there was a concerned mother over there or not.
Old August 9th, 2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:

Goldenstar awkwardly stepped sideways to avoid the kit that had run into him. He laughed slightly, "It's fine," he said, trying to be reassuring. He was still trying to get used to the shock from having a kit hit him right in the legs, but it was beginning to wear off. "What's your name?" he asked, looking over at the nursery. That was where the kit had seemed to come from, trying to figure out if there was a concerned mother over there or not.
Turtlekit beamed. "I'm Turtlekit!" she mewed, sitting down and shuffling her paws. She looked up at the brown tabby, noticing his eyes. One was a golden color while the other was green. "Your eyes are cool, Goldenstar!" She followed the leader's gaze, looking back at the nursery. "My momma's takin' a nap." she meowed. "She says she gets tired takin' care of me an' my brother."
Old August 9th, 2018, 11:22 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Goldenstar didn't realize he was staring until it was too late, and he locked eyes with her. He internally cringed, making a mental note to look away, and then start thinking. Now they had made eye contact, and Golden didn't know whether to look away or not. After what felt like forever, they broke the eye contact, but that was because the cat was walking over, and he blinked. That was a surprise, though he didn't know what to expect. He looked at her, and when she spoke, he nodded awkwardly, "Yes, of course...what is it?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

she thought for a while on how she would bring this up not wanting it to be right away and possibly make goldenstar think she was crazy and not even help her escape . So she just decided to sit down and wrap her tail around her paws now looking down at the ground in thought and was currently kneading the ground underneath her paws "um..how do you feel about death? What do you think of it? Like...a death of a random useless cat?" she asked when she said ' useless' it had venom in it she was directing that word more at herself then anyone . She thought it was a good way to bring it up but in reality it might have been even more...of a awkward way to go about it. She just wanted to escape ...wanted paradise ,is that so much to ask?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 9th, 2018, 12:03 PM
YEET!

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Ombre Party

Tigerkit padded up to his foster mother, Wispbreeze. He needed to tell her that the rogue who killed his parents, Nightmare, was in the forest.

"Can i talk to you?" he asked.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Last edited by King of the Untamed; August 9th, 2018 at 12:06 PM.
Old August 9th, 2018, 12:27 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkit of ShadowClan View Post
@Ombre Party

Tigerkit padded up to his foster mother, Wispbreeze. He needed to tell her that the rogue who killed his parents, Nightmare, was in the forest.

"Can i talk to you?" he asked.
Wispbreeze, who had currently been grooming herself, stopped midswip of her paw. She glanced down at her adopted son, lowering her paw as her gaze lingered without an answer. "Sure." She answered bluntly. "What about?" She asked, looking at him, but also looking into the distance, not really focusing on him.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old August 9th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

@catcafe

Airkit bounced around the nursery “Turtlekit,Turtlekit! Let us play!” The over exited kit meowed running around the nursery.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 9th, 2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
@catcafe

Airkit bounced around the nursery “Turtlekit,Turtlekit! Let us play!” The over exited kit meowed running around the nursery.
Turtlekit purred and bound towards her littermate, tackling her and rolling around with her. "Ha! I got you!" she purred, looking at her littermate
Closed Thread