Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:06 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 01:02 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:39 AM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:39 AM
oh, rats!
Last post by Dust
Today 12:31 AM

Old August 1st, 2017, 07:43 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Spottedpaw leaped at Bridlestream. When she touched her she felt her move. After getting up from the ground where she landed she sat and waited for instructions.

Brindlestream had to admit she was surprised by Spottedpaw's obedience. "Good job. Now try again." she stated. Especially surprised that her apprentice wasn't talking back to her. After all, Brindlestream wasn't being the nicest teacher, well mentor. But Spottedpaw didn't seem to care. That surprised Brindlestream. Never had anyone not talked back to her. The older molly said nothing, and did not show her surprise. Though she knew that it was vibrating of her pelt like a wave. Brindlestream wanted to yell at herself for being surprised. The new generation was strange. Perhaps Spottedpaw was just a quiet cat. One who didn't say much. One who could sense things, but never said anything. Perhaps that was who she was. It would make sense, it did make sense. Spottedpaw perhaps preferred to be observant, but that didn't stop Brindlestream's surprise from coming.
Old August 1st, 2017, 08:40 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
"I'd really like that," Bubblestep smiled at him. "I smell thrush and honestly, I'm not the best for jumping."
##
"It's just," Nightshade turned his gaze back to Turtlesong "she's so happy and full of life. She makes even the grouchiest elder purr. She's always got my back too. Not to even mention her beauty," he sighed, his smile lopsided. "Have you seen a prettier dappled pelt? And her eyes are so yellow."
"Awesome!" Turtlesong purred, eyes shinning. "I can't wait to see the look on Tiny's face!"
Roarclaw grinned brightly, lightly bumping his head against her shoulder. "Well then lets go, deputy,"

##

Snowstar smiled softly as she listened, gazing ahead for a moment before smiling at Nightshade. "If you like her so much, why dont you tell her?"
"I cant wait to slam a leaf full of berries into Roarclaw's face!" Foxthorn laughed.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; August 1st, 2017 at 08:41 AM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:05 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

"You are interesting as well," the tom said happily. He sat down where he was and let out a sigh. "I'm exhausted," he said after a moment of panting. Why had he snagged Falconclaw and gone out again? Oh yeah! "Hey Falconclaw, what's your opinion on Windclan?" he asked, unsure as to why exactly they hated Thunderclan and vice-versa. Sure a couple of their members killed a Thunderclan cat, but shouldn't those few warriors be to blame and now Windclan? Blazingstar was only defending his clan as a whole, right?
Falconclaw's eyes darkened on the mention of WindClan. Right now? He thought they were awful cats. While he could appreciate a good leader looking out for his Clan, and he most certainly did not approve of Snowstar's kit-like actions, kidnapping a warrior of the Clan, he was still quite angry with the leader for not doing anything about it. Why hadn't those warriors been punished? Perhaps Blazingstar didn't know who they were, but even so... they should have been punished anyways. They should have been. And Falconclaw wasn't too happy that they hadn't been. "I think WindClan are mouse-brained fox-hearts who deserve to be punished. Killing a cat is no small thing. If the warriors are not punished, the leader is to blame. Though I believe warriors have a say in punishment as well, so they are to blame. The whole of that Clan is filthy." The tabby's voice was calm, and angry. He hated the Clan. The warrior didn't like the thought of a young warrior losing his life over nothing. And, from what he had heard... it had been quite the agonizing death. He would love to lose his life in battle, but losing it to a couple of fox-hearted warriors? No. That wasn't exactly how Falconclaw was planning on dying.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:17 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Roarclaw grinned brightly, lightly bumping his head against her shoulder. "Well then lets go, deputy,"

##

Snowstar smiled softly as she listened, gazing ahead for a moment before smiling at Nightshade. "If you like her so much, why dont you tell her?"
"I cant wait to slam a leaf full of berries into Roarclaw's face!" Foxthorn laughed.
(Morning!)
"Hm," Bubblestep smiled, slightly embarrassed "that's still gonna take some getting used to."
##
"Because she doesn't feel the same way," Nightshade's ears lowered slightly. "She sees me as a friend. I don't want to ruin that."
"You know what?" Turtlesong laughed, smiling up at him. "This could be the start of an interesting friendship."
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:30 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
(Morning!)
"Hm," Bubblestep smiled, slightly embarrassed "that's still gonna take some getting used to."
##
"Because she doesn't feel the same way," Nightshade's ears lowered slightly. "She sees me as a friend. I don't want to ruin that."
"You know what?" Turtlesong laughed, smiling up at him. "This could be the start of an interesting friendship."
(Goood morning! <3)

"Im sure." Roarclaw smiled, shaking out his fur. "But hey, you're not really alone here. Snowstar knows what its like to have new responsibilities, so you already know you can go to her for advice. But we've all got your back."

##

Snowstar blinked faintly, gazing ahead for a moment. She knew how that felt. That's how she'd felt about her and Stormstrike. They were best friends since forever - And still are. Snow never wanted to ruin that. She loved their friendship. Loved being with him, loved teasing him and playing with him. That's why she kept herself from saying she loved him, until he said it first. And, goodness, Snowstar was happy he'd confessed. She loved her mate with all her heart, always would. And they were still the best of friends. Still would be if Stormstrike hadnt spoke up, too. But she was glad he did. She was glad they had a little something more. "Well," The Siamese started, staring straight ahead as the memories ran through, a smile tugging at her lips. "I know how that feels. Being friends and being in love is pretty tough to go by." Her black tail flicked, blue eyes fixed ahead. "But love is love, no matter what kind it is. Its stronger than anything. Its like.. Gravity. The force that pulls planets together. Love is the force that... Pulls cats together." Snowstar glanced over at Nightshade, lightly nudging his shoulder with her head. "If you two are meant to be together, then one way or another, that force will pull you to eachother."

Foxthorn's face broke into a grin. "I couldnt agree more. We're gonna be great friends, Turt."

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; August 1st, 2017 at 11:31 AM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:59 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(Goood morning! <3)

"Im sure." Roarclaw smiled, shaking out his fur. "But hey, you're not really alone here. Snowstar knows what its like to have new responsibilities, so you already know you can go to her for advice. But we've all got your back."

##

Snowstar blinked faintly, gazing ahead for a moment. She knew how that felt. That's how she'd felt about her and Stormstrike. They were best friends since forever - And still are. Snow never wanted to ruin that. She loved their friendship. Loved being with him, loved teasing him and playing with him. That's why she kept herself from saying she loved him, until he said it first. And, goodness, Snowstar was happy he'd confessed. She loved her mate with all her heart, always would. And they were still the best of friends. Still would be if Stormstrike hadnt spoke up, too. But she was glad he did. She was glad they had a little something more. "Well," The Siamese started, staring straight ahead as the memories ran through, a smile tugging at her lips. "I know how that feels. Being friends and being in love is pretty tough to go by." Her black tail flicked, blue eyes fixed ahead. "But love is love, no matter what kind it is. Its stronger than anything. Its like.. Gravity. The force that pulls planets together. Love is the force that... Pulls cats together." Snowstar glanced over at Nightshade, lightly nudging his shoulder with her head. "If you two are meant to be together, then one way or another, that force will pull you to eachother."

Foxthorn's face broke into a grin. "I couldnt agree more. We're gonna be great friends, Turt."
(Wait...I just checked the nursery.)
(Snowstar just had her kits...)
(How is she in two places at once!? X3)
"Thanks Roarclaw," Bubblestep beamed at him. "That's really all I needed to hear. Let's go get that bird!" she turned and headed for the tree, a slight skip in her step.
##
"I hope you're right," Nightshade gave her a faint smile, before his nose twitched. "I think I smell...a rabbit? A big one too. You don't find a lot of those."
"You can call me Turt," Turtlesong grinned back "if I can call you Thorny."
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:26 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Falconclaw's eyes darkened on the mention of WindClan. Right now? He thought they were awful cats. While he could appreciate a good leader looking out for his Clan, and he most certainly did not approve of Snowstar's kit-like actions, kidnapping a warrior of the Clan, he was still quite angry with the leader for not doing anything about it. Why hadn't those warriors been punished? Perhaps Blazingstar didn't know who they were, but even so... they should have been punished anyways. They should have been. And Falconclaw wasn't too happy that they hadn't been. "I think WindClan are mouse-brained fox-hearts who deserve to be punished. Killing a cat is no small thing. If the warriors are not punished, the leader is to blame. Though I believe warriors have a say in punishment as well, so they are to blame. The whole of that Clan is filthy." The tabby's voice was calm, and angry. He hated the Clan. The warrior didn't like the thought of a young warrior losing his life over nothing. And, from what he had heard... it had been quite the agonizing death. He would love to lose his life in battle, but losing it to a couple of fox-hearted warriors? No. That wasn't exactly how Falconclaw was planning on dying.
"Surely not everyone in Windclan is evil," he said logically. The tom simply couldn't imagine an entire clan of fox-hearts. Wolfsoul believed that everyone had a good side. That included enemy clans. "They are strange, that's for sure," he said under his breath. "Falconclaw, tell me something. What do you feel when you think about the word 'strange?'" he asked. He then realized how random he was being with his questions. Maybe he was the strange one. He already had wolf-like tendencies that his clanmates didn't have. That had a huge portion in how he was bullied when he joined, but it never stopped him from loving his clanmates. "Is it a good thing to be strange, or a bad thing?"
Old August 1st, 2017, 02:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Minkpaw basked in Amberflame's praise, taking a quick moment to feel proud. They were interrupted, however, when their mentor launched herself at them. The spring was sudden and unexpected. If Minkpaw hadn't been so eager to accept praise then maybe they would've been aware of Amberflame's attack. They did become aware before the older feline could touch them, though, and they swiftly reacted. Out of instinct, Minkpaw dropped to the ground and rolled out of Amberflame's strike zone. They were swift in jumping back to their paws, facing their mentor in a defensive position. Their heart was racing with adrenaline, and they were ready for just about anything. Though they hadn't moved much, they were panting heavily due to the excitement.
The older warrior hit the ground - twisting so that she didn't hit it strangely this time - and landed close-to perfectly. It looked graceful, yet Amberflame was still furious and annoyingly impressed and proud with Minkpaw. They were learning quickly. And perhaps they weren't as annoying as Amberflame had first labeled them to be. Standing back up, Amberflame got ready to go on the offense again. This time she just charged, heading straight for Minkpaw's chest, aiming to ram into them - perhaps knocking the wind out of them, but nothing serious. They would be fine. Her eyes gleamed with determination. Even in a training session, one Minkpaw seemed to think of as play, Amberflame was competitive. She was ready to make sure that she won at everything. Even if it was only against a young, somewhat immature, friendly, and inexperienced apprentice. Amberflame wanted to win more because of all those factors. If she couldn't beat Minkpaw, then what kind of a warrior was she?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 1st, 2017, 02:13 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
(Wait...I just checked the nursery.)
(Snowstar just had her kits...)
(How is she in two places at once!? X3)
"Thanks Roarclaw," Bubblestep beamed at him. "That's really all I needed to hear. Let's go get that bird!" she turned and headed for the tree, a slight skip in her step.
##
"I hope you're right," Nightshade gave her a faint smile, before his nose twitched. "I think I smell...a rabbit? A big one too. You don't find a lot of those."
"You can call me Turt," Turtlesong grinned back "if I can call you Thorny."
(XDD People do that with their cats alot X3)
Roarclaw smiled, trotting after her with his ears pricked and tail high in the air, glad he'd made the new deputy feel good.

##

Snowstar's nose twitched, mouth opening slightly. "Mm. You're right, they usually stick close to WindClan. This one crossed over." She pricked her ears. "Well, lets catch it,"

Foxthorn smirked. "Deal."

Forever...

Old August 1st, 2017, 02:19 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

As they settled within the charred habitation, the broad tom let out an audible sigh. Not out exhaustion or anything of the negative sort--just a small sigh that meant he was comfortable. Even if the tree had been struck by lightning, and Stonestream felt that he could still smell the ashes. The tom bent his head to give himself rasp licks. In order to stay warm and get himself dry. While doing this, he heard the she cat speaking, and his ears stayed swiveled towards her. ‘’Yeah, it has.’’ He twitched his nose, bringing his head up for a few moments as he thought about what she said. The rain was a terrible thing, but it was also a helpful thing. It seemed like the rain was there more than any other would ever be. This made him stare at the small droplets for a while, hearing it patter against the ground. He was stuck in an oblivion state. His mind wandering as it usually did when something hard had touched him. The fact that the weather had so much power to control him, the tom didn’t understand. His head tilted as he stared forward, acknowledging the little rain drops outside. It was no doubt he was thinking of his former life. The life he shared with a loving--beautiful mate back when he was a much younger warrior. His best friend that he chose to live his life with, for many moons to come. And, even with the lost of their kits by miscarriages; the daughters they did raise seemed to turn out okay. Beautiful, like their mother. Clever...it made the tom’s heart turn from the inside out as he thought about them.

Truth be told, Stonestream regretted not saving them. He did everything he could, but everything was not good enough. He figured Starclan must had been angry at him, and therefore forced him to stay on earth to live in his misfortune. If it were up to Stonestream, he would had been gone a long time ago. Right after losing Leopardcloud, who was the last one he had. The one who knew the same pain he felt when they lost their kits. But, that was a dark path. One that Stonestream forced himself to stay away from. He knew how to smile. How to be the hope that everyone easily let go of. He knew how to play the part. And, he played the part well. So well, that he felt Leopardcloud and their daughters: Springheart, and Gingercloud glowing down on him. Smiling at him. This was what brought the tom out his slight depressed state. It made him see that the rain was slowly pattering down, making the land around them pretty with greenery. That was a good thing because this was what it meant when after every storm, there’s a rainbow. This was a reason why the tom pulled through.

He had smiled upon hearing the she cat’s words. He had missed her previous words for his undivided attention was settled on the rain, but he had caught the fact that she thought it was a pleasure to meet him as well. Stonestream liked the fact that others enjoyed meeting him. It gave him a chance to make a new friend. ‘’Well, it’s not everyday I meet a cat that sits out in the rain. Literally.’’ He half-chuckled, half-purred, feeling the deep vibrate within himself. ‘’I’ll forever be wondering if you were a Riverclan cat.’’ She would had done excellent to be a Riverclan cat. Granted, any cat could sit out in the rain, but Stonestream also knew that cats never really liked the water. Only Riverclan cats do, which Stonestream wasn’t surprised. Then again, they ate fish. Stonestream found fish to be disgusting. Only because of the stench. He never really had fish before.

As the silence engulfed them once more, Stonestream watched as the she cat looked out at the storm. He preferred to stay in the back, hidden from the rain. The small shelter was nice, and he knew he would had never found it if it weren’t for her. Usually, during weather like this, Stonestream stayed within the camp. He would be in the Warriors’ den, settled within his nest to wait the storm out. Taking a walk was constantly on his mind. He felt he was being plagued by the bitter past. If it weren’t anything else--Stonestream wouldn’t want to be in the past. It made others bitter. Just thinking about all their miss opportunities, or constant bad decisions. So, taking a walk was suppose to clear his mind. Only...it drenched his pelt. The rain hit him pretty hard, but he was happy to have ran into company. He was confused as to why she was just sitting in this storm. That was far from good---sitting in a storm. On top of that, wouldn’t she have gotten sick? The rain may have been a delicate thing, but it was fierce when it came to sickness. Something contagious, indeed. And, the tom knew this because one of his daughters had developed a slight cold from the rain when she was a kit.

Stonestream could tell that Autumnleaf was a strong feline. A guarded one as well. But, she was sweet. He doubted anything could had made her so...what was the word he was looking for? Glum, sad, disturbed? Stonestream went back to giving himself a couple licks, having to lay down on his stomach to relax in the small habitat. The heavy rain was thundering in his ears, but he felt comfortable. He hoped she felt comfortable. She was so kind. Another thing that Stonestream noticed, and he had noticed that he had been thinking about her a lot only after meeting her a few moments earlier. She had plagued his thoughts, in more of a ‘’friendly’’ manner. He wanted to get to know her. Like, she held the secrets to the meaning of life and death. He could practically see the sadness in her eyes for a moment.

Stories? Stonestream did like to hear stories. More importantly, he liked to hear others’ stories. It gave him a chance to get to know them. Aside from that, they trusted him to tell him their stories. After all, Stonestream was a tom you could trust. He was always there, the first one to put himself in danger in order to save the lives of his clan mates. He was the one to tell kits stories to keep them at bay and long from trouble. Stonestream was an understanding tom, and yes--he got distracted, quite a lot. It was a flaw, but he listened. The tom staggered to his paws, stepping forward slowly to sit beside Autumnleaf. He made sure that his head stayed within the tree to avoid the rain dripping on him. Once he made himself comfortable, he wrapped his tail around himself. Then, he looked at her for a few moments, a hidden smile gracing his face, before his eyes lingered to her own tail. Bobbed, stubby, and short. His own tail was quite long, and kept him warm. ‘’Are you cold?’’ He asked her for a quick moment, knowing it was the right thing to share the warmth he had. He didn’t mind wrapping his tail around her or brushing his fur against hers if she were cold, but he wondered if she would even allow for that to happen. Stonestream was giving her a kind gesture that he didn’t want her to think anything wrong...or, weird about it. ‘’I’m all ears,’’ He flicked his ears, his smile widening. ‘’I’d be honored to hear your story.’’ To hear your sadness, to fix your depression.
“It is true that there are not many like me in Thunderclan.” The golden-furred warrior mentioned, a lightened chuckle coming from her as she looked at Stonestream with a small smile on her maw, but she soon turned her gaze back to the forest outside of the hollow that both of them now stayed in for the time being. “Who knows? Perhaps I was meant to be in Riverclan all this time. That certainly would be something interesting..” Her tone made the remark come off as a jokingly statement, but as the pensive she-cat watched the rain pour over the grass and bushes around the woods, she couldn’t help but let her mind wander. There were multiple times where she imagined leaving Thunderclan to find another home, somewhere where she could start over and have a new start in her life. Sure, she wasn’t the young, energetic one that she once was, but deep down, Autumnleaf still had hope that there was something good out there, waiting for her to go out and find it. The conversation that her and this tom were having made her think of what life would be like if she had moved to Riverclan, having to learn to swim and fish with them. The warrior had never tried fish before, but her mother, before she passed away, always told her to try new things and if you don’t like it, at least you can say that you’ve tried it.

As the two of them laid there in a peaceful silence, the long-furred female thought about many things. Her gaze lifted to look around at the hollow that they were in and was surprised to see the structure still standing now. It amazed her in a sense, but at the same time, it was also a reminder to her about a certain time in her past where things all went downhill. Things were always changing in her life, like every other cat in the clans, but now, things always seemed to stay the same at this point and there was a moment where she assumed that she had died and was just a ghost that was stuck in the physical world - nobody ever talked to her in camp or even looked in her direction, for that matter. She looked at the grey-furred male beside her and knew now that the mouse-brained theory could be dismissed now that he had approached and has stayed with the small she-cat. She didn’t know why or how, but the thought of her kittens had popped into her mind and Autumnleaf could picture the small she-kit in her paws on the night she was born - her precious Stormkit. Her paws shook slightly at the mere thought of her tiny daughter.

Ever since she was young, Autumnleaf had never been a bully nor a fox-heart in any sense, for that matter. The she-cat had always been enthusiastic about life and excited for the future each day, a lightened smile coming onto her maw at the distant memory of her as a small apprentice running through the orange and red leaves of leaf-fall and finding the season to be so peaceful and beautiful ever since she had first experienced the season when she had barely begun to walk. A calmed sigh left the female’s parted jaws, her bobbed tail swishing back and forth behind her as lighthearted memories went through her head rather than morbid, horrible ones. There were more of those, sadly enough, compared to the happier ones and it made Autumnleaf hope and even wish for happier, brighter memories in the future, near moons of her life. She wasn’t ready to just give up and go to Starclan, not now, not yet. No, she wanted to make something of herself and go up to the stars knowing that did something that was worth all of the hardships that she had to go through from up until this current day.

“A little bit..” The smaller she-cat murmured, her tone quiet as he settled down right next to her, asking if she was cold. Autumnleaf was used to coming out in the rain to be alone, but the weather still made her shiver now and then, even though her fur was long and prevented her from becoming cold too quick. She looked at Stonestream, still surprised by how kind and gentle he was towards her, despite the morbid and depressed mood that she was known to have. The golden-furred warrior felt more comfortable around him now, rather than the first moment that they had met by the shallow creekside. Her whiskers twitched at his words about wanting to hear her story and his smile made her smile back, but not for long as she turned her head and looked out at the storm that was still brewing outside. “I was born the youngest of my litter with two older brothers - Sprucekit and Beetlekit. They were sweet, but troublesome brothers, but I still loved them. I never knew my father, mother always told me that he had joined the stars before I was born. My mother, Whitemist, was a widower and a very caring mother to me and my littermates for two moons until..” There was a pause in her words and she dipped her head, “My brothers and her were killed by a fox that attacked the camp many, many moons ago. Without anyone of family to take care of me, I was taken in by a couple known as Violeteye and Alderstripe, adoptive parents to me still now. Another kitten, who was in need of parents, went into the same litter as me, his name was Lightningkit and we became very close, not as siblings, but as best friends in the nursery for a long time.” The she-cat looked at Stonestream, stopping her story for a short moment, “Do you wish to hear more or should I stop?” The warrior asked, looking at the male with questioning emerald-hued eyes.