Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:39 AM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:39 AM
oh, rats!
Last post by Dust
Today 12:31 AM
herondive hollow border...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:29 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:19 AM

Old November 10th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn smiled. "Yes. I was very scared." She purred as she recalled her first timed away from camp. "I remember a leaf landed on my head and I freaked out. I stumbled into bramble bushes. Gosh, I was a mess back then."
She laughed. "Like me?" She asked

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 10th, 2017, 02:38 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine shrugged,” It’s rather embarressing I’d think. That’s all... I mean if my mother...ermm...adoptive mother...did that I’d be humiliated myself, but that’s just me.” She sighed wishing she knew who her biological mother.
Bingo leaned into her, knowing what it was like not knowing who your mother was, or family really. "I'm just glad to HAVE a mother..." He whispered.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old November 10th, 2017, 03:05 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Redpaw’s eyes grew wide,” Really? I didn’t know that good.” He began blotting his torn claw, then asked,” What is the point of taking care of a wound if you are capable of ignoring it? I understand caring for massive gashes that can get infected but small wounds seem rather pointless.” He meowed hoping that didn’t erange him he paused,” I understand your intentions and agree with your motives. I will become a strong and powerful cat. I myself admire Ratnight, although I’ve never met himself.” He meowed unsure of why he told him that exactly.
(SORRY I’ve been really busy with school Work)

Leafstorm nodded slowly thinking about the evil era. That was moons ago Leafstorm had only just become an apprentice. He shivered at the thought of those nights watching the leaders hold their head up high and slaughter hundreds. But his thoughts never left his head. Instead he focused on the too innocent apprentice and scoffed, “only large gashes can get infected? Redpaw, ANY cut can get infected. Its especially the ones on the paws that we worry about. Since they’re so close to the ground and get dirt in them.” Leafstorm flicked his tail switching the topic. “We’re heading to the kitty pet territory now. I want to find something.” He turned and readily headed towards that strange area of the warriors world.

(I’ll go post there)

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 10th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn nodded. “Yup.” She purred as they approached a border. “Okay. Here is the border between ShadowClan.” The warrior pointed with a paw toward ShadowClan territory. “Remember this scent. You will née to know this when you get older.”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 10th, 2017 at 03:31 PM.
Old November 10th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Tigerdawn nodded. “Yup.” She purred as they approached a border. “Okay. Here is the border between ShadowClan.” The warrior pointed with a paw toward ShadowClan territory. “Remember this scent. You will née to know this when you get older.”
She noded, "They smell yucky!"

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 10th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn let out a puff of air. “Agreed.” She meowed as she curled her lip in disgust. “Now. Let’s move to the RiverClan border.”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 10th, 2017 at 04:15 PM.
Old November 10th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Tigerdawn let out a puff of air. “Agreed.” She meowed as she curled her lip in disgust. “Now. Let’s move to the RiverClan border.”
"Arent they the ones who smell fishy?"She asked.

Old November 10th, 2017, 10:55 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@seasalt

The ebony feline had swiftly made his way through the bracken and bushes, his tail brushing the dirt beneath him. He needed air, he couldn't breathe, it felt as though he was suffocating. Though, it had been happening for a while, the suppression of his emotions, he could no longer fear others, he could no longer be angry, and, worse of all, he could no longer feel pain. His silver hues were dull, glassy, as though he was a walking dead feline, no emotion, no nothing. The warriors glossy black fur shook and shivered slightly as a light breeze came, though, it wasn't the breeze that caused the ebony coat to shudder, rather the warrior's pent up emotions. Nightcry stopped and looked over a rather shallow ledge, his ears perked forward as he looked down the slope, his small, front left paw gently resting upon the edge. He had been broken for some time, though, he couldn't exactly remember what broke him, which was fairly ironic, he couldn't remember the thing he feared the most. He wore a blank expression on his muzzle half the time, though on the inside it felt as though he was drowning, and every time he opened his muzzle to speak, to scream, to cry he just swallowed more water, it was...scary, he was surprised he hadn't gone insaine yet.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:00 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Kestrelpaw stepped into camp, a couple of squirrels hung from his jaw. As he set down the prey in the fresh kill pile he stopped a cat he hadn't spoken to in a while. The sandy feline shared the same name as him but they didn't talk that much, in fact, they hadn't spoken since they first met. The tom had already been on patrol that day, trained and just finished hunting s he figured this was the best time for conversation. Even if Kestrelpaw wanted to go hunting or something that wouldn't really bother him having to do it a second time. He trotted over to Kestrelpaw, "Hey there! We haven't spoken in a while. How are you?" He asked as he bowed in head in greeting
The sandy she cat's head raised, her eyes flashing momentarily before she recognized the tom who had approached her. When she realized that she knew the other cat, her expression changed to become more pleasant and she gave him the slighest smile. "Oh hello, Kestrelpaw." It was still weird to hear her own name being used as... well... not her own, but she figured she would get used to it soon enough. "I've been fine," She answered. Kestrelpaw would be a warrior soon - and somehow she still couldn't see herself being anything but 'Kestrelpaw.' She'd have to remember her new name, at least as best she could, although that shouldn't be too much of a problem for her. She was fairly good at remembering things... which was a gift and a curse, depending on what the memory was. However, it would make this change pretty simple for her - thank StarClan. "What's been up with you?" She asked with another slight smile.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:03 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the Loke View Post
Bingo leaned into her, knowing what it was like not knowing who your mother was, or family really. "I'm just glad to HAVE a mother..." He whispered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
(SORRY I’ve been really busy with school Work)

Leafstorm nodded slowly thinking about the evil era. That was moons ago Leafstorm had only just become an apprentice. He shivered at the thought of those nights watching the leaders hold their head up high and slaughter hundreds. But his thoughts never left his head. Instead he focused on the too innocent apprentice and scoffed, “only large gashes can get infected? Redpaw, ANY cut can get infected. Its especially the ones on the paws that we worry about. Since they’re so close to the ground and get dirt in them.” Leafstorm flicked his tail switching the topic. “We’re heading to the kitty pet territory now. I want to find something.” He turned and readily headed towards that strange area of the warriors world.

(I’ll go post there)
Chameleonvine nodded a little,” I understand. Most cats just normally are embarressed to have a mother who acnolages them as an apprentice.” She whispered back.

Redpaw gave a nod,” Alright. But aren’t we suppose to stay on Thunderclan territory? I’m not a worry wart...but supposing Snowstar or Passionblaze sees us will I be forced to stay in camp and do apprentice duties? As I’d prefer not to be punished for trespassing on Kittypet territory.” Truthfully he didn’t want to run into his mother or father who he didn’t even know if they were alive or not, but if Leafstorm saw him lose his cruelness to go to his parents and say hello, or perhaps learned he was a kittypet, all Dark Forest could break out on him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here