Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM

Old December 25th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

(Umm oops. As I said, I'm tired.)

XD its ok.
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
XD its ok.
(Then Wild can be Ace's long lost sister. X3)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

(Then Wild can be Ace's long lost sister. X3)

Okie, if @Shadow agrees
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Okie, if @Shadow agrees
Sure I guess)
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Sure I guess)

It's only your choice, not mine so..))
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

(Oh my goodness! I missed so much! Thankful, after an hour of reading, I'm caught up.
Lightning's power will be that she can't get or die of internal wounds such as broken bones, heat failure, internal bleeding ect. Witch I picked because I gave her no internal wounds in the fight, so.. Yeah. Well if she does get an internal wound it will ether heal or cause an external wound in it's place, just as bad. Though normally it will cause her to be unconscious ether way. The wounds she get from her power is normally not that common but the range of how bad depends on what happened to her.
Is this okay? @Mystic)

Lightning woke up with a jump, her heart pounding in her chest and her breath fast and shallow. For a while the creamy yellow molly didn't know were she was. Her memory was fuze and her head heart pretty bad. She had no idea Isla was dead or how long she'd be unconscious. Getting to her paws she clenched her teeth because of the pain but didn't flinch or cry. "What happened?" She asked anyone who was there. Blinking her blue hued eyes she tried to make out cats in the dark tunnels she lived in. But couldn't see anyone at that moment.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Oh my goodness! I missed so much! Thankful, after an hour of reading, I'm caught up.
Lightning's power will be that she can't get or die of internal wounds such as broken bones, heat failure, internal bleeding ect. Witch I picked because I gave her no internal wounds in the fight, so.. Yeah. Well if she does get an internal wound it will ether heal or cause an external wound in it's place, just as bad. Though normally it will cause her to be unconscious ether way. The wounds she get from her power is normally not that common but the range of how bad depends on what happened to her.
Is this okay? @Mystic)

Lightning woke up with a jump, her heart pounding in her chest and her breath fast and shallow. For a while the creamy yellow molly didn't know were she was. Her memory was fuze and her head heart pretty bad. She had no idea Isla was dead or how long she'd be unconscious. Getting to her paws she clenched her teeth because of the pain but didn't flinch or cry. "What happened?" She asked anyone who was there. Blinking her blue hued eyes she tried to make out cats in the dark tunnels she lived in. But couldn't see anyone at that moment.

Sure! So she can't die from enternal bleeding, deep wounds or broken bones right? but she can die from like, old age?))

Blaze dashed through the tunnel to the undergrounds and went in the medicine den firs since it was the closet tunnel, ``Oh hi Lightning.`` He mewed, trying to keep a straight voice, ``I-I uh... bad news..`` He mewed sadly. ``Isla is dead.``

Fawn was slowly dragging her paws to the tunnel, she was barely even close! Her head was facing the ground and he tail drooped sadly. Isla's death would affect the whole cats! Ender would be the leader, but what would he do? Would he continue digging the new tunnel are would he decide to stay, due to where Isla's body has to be buried.

Last edited by Mystic; December 27th, 2017 at 10:55 AM.
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

(No she can die of a deep wound, because it's a external wound. And yes she can die of old age. Here's ways she can die, Throat being cut open, loss of blood, a nasty external wound, having her her stomach ripped open like Tigerstar, cave ins if she's in there to long, drowning, loss of air, old age. There's more but that's just a few I could think of. @Mystic)

Lightning looked at Blaze with blank blue eyes. "Wh..what?" She asked almost to quiet to hear. "How?" She added limping a bit closer. She tried to hide her limp but was she grief stricken that she couldn't. No! This can be happening! It's has to be a nightmare! She told herself though she wanted to yowl it out. Sadly she was wrong it was happening, here and know. Only thing she got right was that it was a nightmare, that they were living. Her and all the cats. How could this be happening? This molly wasn't sure what to do, she looked up and respected Isla. But now she was gone, like a pile of snow or running water. Here one minute gone the next. How did this happen?! She added to herself as she stood looking blank wall she waited for Blaze to answer.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(No she can die of a deep wound, because it's a external wound. And yes she can die of old age. Here's ways she can die, Throat being cut open, loss of blood, a nasty external wound, having her her stomach ripped open like Tigerstar, cave ins if she's in there to long, drowning, loss of air, old age. There's more but that's just a few I could think of. @Mystic)

Lightning looked at Blaze with blank blue eyes. "Wh..what?" She asked almost to quiet to hear. "How?" She added limping a bit closer. She tried to hide her limp but was she grief stricken that she couldn't. No! This can be happening! It's has to be a nightmare! She told herself though she wanted to yowl it out. Sadly she was wrong it was happening, here and know. Only thing she got right was that it was a nightmare, that they were living. Her and all the cats. How could this be happening? This molly wasn't sure what to do, she looked up and respected Isla. But now she was gone, like a pile of snow or running water. Here one minute gone the next. How did this happen?! She added to herself as she stood looking blank wall she waited for Blaze to answer.
Ok, Accepted!!t

Blaze gulped, ``It was a beast, not the one you fought, but another one, more powerful, it had 2 horns, so sharp it could cut anything... the eyes.. black as the night.`` He said quietly, ``It killed her..`` He mewed, almost choking on his own words. ``I-I'm gathering everybody to mourn for her outside.`` He said. ``She could have used her powers but I guess the monster stopped her from doing it first, and besides there were 3 or 2 of them.`` He mewed.

Last edited by Mystic; December 27th, 2017 at 12:09 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

No one noticed the unconscious kit at the foot of a tree. Her wounds were even worse than before.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)