WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM

Old September 22nd, 2021, 12:29 PM

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @finnzel ]
The spotted tom smiled when Snifflesneeze returned the greeting, or at least it sounded close enough to a greeting. Just looking at the other warrior laying there in the shade made him want to sprawl out and relax too. After a moment he decided to, making himself comfortable nearby to the other warrior. He just opened Dawnstar wouldn’t walk by and decide the two of them needed to get off their furry butts and go hunting or something.

Loonfeather gave a tiny nod. He didn’t know Beargrowl very well, but he had seen the senior warrior. They had definitely looked as grumpy as their name sounded. “You might be right. Beargrowl seems like they’d prefer something else… like a giant frog or something, maybe? I’m sure the kits and queens will love the flowers.”

“Oh me? No no, I just wondered who they were for,” he said. “I thought maybe you liked one of the queens or something and had come to give them flowers.”

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old September 23rd, 2021, 01:58 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

[OPEN]

Vixenpaw sat in camp clearing, meticulously grooming her pelt. She had just become an apprentice and wasn't about to let an unkempt pelt ruin any reputation she might already have. As she continued to groom her pelt she made sure to keep one ear open for any juicy gossip she might hear, any leverage during these times was always a good thing to have under one's paw after all.

Last edited by Ian; September 25th, 2021 at 07:47 PM.
Old September 24th, 2021, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
@TheNyanCatMinecart [It's just something im trying to get better on] @Poppy'song [remember to mention us so we see your post]

Shadestorm smiled and nodded proudly as Ivykit landed, not perfectly but good none
the less. She had both determination and skill, sighs of a good warrior, something she'd grow up to be,
under a good mentor at least. He glanced towards the Shadowledge for a heart beat. Maybe if he became
the deputy before she reached six moons he'd be able to pick out someone to bring out her full potential,
he'd of course like to train her himself to be sure but she would most likely benefit more from someone
else's teaching as well, he would still train her, just not officially. So the plan was just to rise up to deputy
withing 3-4 moons, no problem.

He thought a while about how to best show her the swipe, he'd have to
demonstrate it of course but a few words of advice would help her out...
He opened his mouth to begin but was rudely interrupted by ANOTHER cat, a kit this time
(fortunately) but he was getting annoyed at random cats just coming up and talking to them,
he understood that he was popular but they were kinda in the middle of something here.....
His frustration only grew when the kit (he thought it was Cinderkit but wasn't sure) made the
same leap as his daughter just had, it was perhaps a tiny bit better, but then again they
seemed much older, almost apprentice age so Ivykit had still done remarkably.

"You did fine... Cinderkit..." he mewed, sure of her name now. He didn't like that this kit had just
strolled up to the father and his kit and done better, he didn't want anyone to be better then Ivykit...
"Great job, Ivykit!" he continued, making sure to praise his own kit more before preparing himself to
show the next step, the swipe that Ivykit had wanted to learn, now when she had the leap mastered this
should be much easier. He started with just swiping, bringing his paw back and them swiftly forward, aiming
as if there was a warrior in front of him. "Try that first, do it strong enough to hurt your enemy but not so
you trip over."
His advice was manly directed towards Ivykit since he didn't care about the other one.

Cinderkit watched the tom with surprise. he didn't seemed to actually care about her. signing in disappointment, the she-cat padded away. she tried the leap over and over again until she had mastered it, then practiced what plenty of other cats had practiced. she seemed lonely. why didn't anyone care about her? she knew that she was taken in as a rouge had caused some cats to look down on her, but she thought they had gotten over it by now.
Old September 25th, 2021, 08:59 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Tigerrose sat and groomed herself, not feeling in the mood to talk.
Old September 25th, 2021, 10:46 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@TheNyanCatMinecart [Just wanted to get Poppy'song's response]
[And I thought we could maybe start wrapping this up soon? I feel like Im just repeating myself]

Shadestorm glared after Cinderkit. He was honestly tired of cats
interrupting them but at least this one had had the decency and taken the hint to
walk away before it got too annoying, unlike SOME others. He didn't quite understand
why so many rouges were let into Shadowclan, sure more cats were nice to have to
fight for them and rouges were better then other clan-cats but still, he didn't like how
mixed up Shadowclan's blood was, pretested with rouges, former kitty-pets and their
offspring littering down his clan.

Back to his SHADOWCLAN kit. Her swipes were good and she kept practicing them, she'd get good, a
fierce fighter even before her apprenticeship. Oh Scarpelt if you could see her now and Bramblekit for
that, they'd be proud of her, he was two. Shadestorm wondered a little how it'd be if they were still here,
would they be here training now or be of on their own, would they all have trained together or
would they each have taken a kit to work with...

His thoughts were interrupted by Ivykit's last little attack and her question. It was good, better then
most other kits in his opinion, and certainly better then that Cinderkit. He was about to comment on it as he
had done on her leap when... she attacked him. She did mange to catch him of guard as her paw landed on his
leg. It didn't hurt, he was just a little surprised, and proud, he himself wasn't above fighting with some tricks, he'd happily
throw dirt in his opponent's eyes to win a battle, and it seemed his daughter had took after him in that department.

"Excellent job!" he purred. Her swipes had been a little "wobbly" as she'd call them
but she was talented. He had a feeling his daughter would make sure to beat Cinderkit later when she'd grown a
little. Kinda like how he wished Finchwhisker, Crowtail and Marshwolf would be there when he was appointed
deputy but the two former deputies weren't here anymore and Marshwolf had never really been deputy, she was
just the one who had dealt with assigning the patrols... but still, he wanted to show everyone how great he was.

"You can work on that later, practice in secret, then other will
be all the more surprised and impressed when you show it of"

[ I was gonna add more here but my brain went 'Eh' ]

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old September 25th, 2021, 11:01 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Tigerrose sat and groomed herself, not feeling in the mood to talk.
[Are you as bored as i am? Feel like rping?]

Meadowpaw... Why did he have to get Meadowpaw...
It had been a long while since the meting where his name had been
called out and he had gotten an apprentice, now he had Antpaw as well
and that was better but Meadowpaw was simply filling up a slot that could
have been taken up by some other apprentice, some stronger and more
battle-hungry apprentice...

Shadestorm gave a sound that was a mixture of a sigh
and and a grown. Perhaps when he was appointed deputy he
could pick out a someone better suited for his style and he
could get someone else to deal with the young soft cat.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old September 25th, 2021, 12:09 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

For @Rapid

________

Foxstorm lay in a patch of sunlight, washing her paws. She watched the camp, her eyes narrowed. She examined each cat that went in and out of the camp with mild interest. However, her eyes widened slightly when she saw her sister, Sharptooth.
She got up and walked over to Sharptoooth. “Hey Sharptooth,” Foxstorm meowed. “Where have you been?” It seemed like ages since she had talked to Sharptooth.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old September 25th, 2021, 03:22 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Brackenpaw sat.

Briarpaw slept.

Frozenkit brooded.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 25th, 2021, 03:57 PM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
For @Rapid

________

Foxstorm lay in a patch of sunlight, washing her paws. She watched the camp, her eyes narrowed. She examined each cat that went in and out of the camp with mild interest. However, her eyes widened slightly when she saw her sister, Sharptooth.
She got up and walked over to Sharptoooth. “Hey Sharptooth,” Foxstorm meowed. “Where have you been?” It seemed like ages since she had talked to Sharptooth.
Looking at the feline she scoffed, "Foxstorm I have been hunting," she said with a snarky remark. Sitting down she looks at her sister. Sighing to herself, "What have you been doing, hhmm," she said looking away from her sister.
Old September 25th, 2021, 06:57 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

For @Rapid
______
Foxstorm unsheathed her claws and examined them. Faint blood stains could been seen on the tips of them. “Oh, you know. Hunting. Fighting. Killing. The usual.” She glanced at Sharptooth slyly, and added, “You got a problem with that?”

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!