Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:02 PM
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:02 PM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:59 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:57 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by ellie
Today 03:55 PM

Old October 24th, 2022, 11:51 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default a restless nights chat [P]

. .Lichenpaw. .
( @TheDragonGoddess )

The apprentice lay awake in his nest, after being moved to the apprentice den for the time being while Windydandelion was deciding on who would take up the role of medicine cat he'd found it difficult to sleep. It was starting to feel like when he first became an apprentice all over again, just somehow even more complicated. Something else that didn't help his situation was- well, finding Smoksky, Lichenpaw couldn't manage to get the image of the former leader mangled next to the moonstone out of his head, he shivered, hoping that what ever attacked Smokesky wasn't still lurking around the forest. He sat up and looked around the dimlit den, it seemed like all of the other apprentices had already fallen asleep, he felt sick now, and he didn't want to be alone.

Lichenpaw slowly got to his paws and carefully stepped around his peacefully sleeping denmates, until finally reaching the clearing. Still, it was empty. The moon was just past moonhigh, so it would be unlikely for him to find anyone still up at this hour. On top of that he still couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched, he'd had it even before the step foot in the Moonstone tunnels, and it was quite unnerving. His black pelt prickled, and his gaze darted from one end of the camp to the other. There was no sign of any movement other than the gentle leaf-fall breeze. A small amount of fear pierced through his body, he really didn't want to be alone right now.

One cat came to mind that he could possibly wake to keep him company for a bit, that being his teacher- or well- possibly former teacher- Leapinglight. He knew that the tom wouldn't appreciate being woken up but Lichenpaw was starting to feel desperate, so he swiftly padded over to the warrior den and poked his head inside. He spotted the sleeping figure pretty fast and made his way over to Leapinglight. Lichenpaw nudged him gently, "hey- um- Leapinglight?" he meowed, trying his hardest not to wake the others who were sleeping in the den.

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old October 24th, 2022, 11:55 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: a restless nights chat [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
. .Lichenpaw. .
( @TheDragonGoddess )

The apprentice lay awake in his nest, after being moved to the apprentice den for the time being while Windydandelion was deciding on who would take up the role of medicine cat he'd found it difficult to sleep. It was starting to feel like when he first became an apprentice all over again, just somehow even more complicated. Something else that didn't help his situation was- well, finding Smoksky, Lichenpaw couldn't manage to get the image of the former leader mangled next to the moonstone out of his head, he shivered, hoping that what ever attacked Smokesky wasn't still lurking around the forest. He sat up and looked around the dimlit den, it seemed like all of the other apprentices had already fallen asleep, he felt sick now, and he didn't want to be alone.

Lichenpaw slowly got to his paws and carefully stepped around his peacefully sleeping denmates, until finally reaching the clearing. Still, it was empty. The moon was just past moonhigh, so it would be unlikely for him to find anyone still up at this hour. On top of that he still couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched, he'd had it even before the step foot in the Moonstone tunnels, and it was quite unnerving. His black pelt prickled, and his gaze darted from one end of the camp to the other. There was no sign of any movement other than the gentle leaf-fall breeze. A small amount of fear pierced through his body, he really didn't want to be alone right now.

One cat came to mind that he could possibly wake to keep him company for a bit, that being his teacher- or well- possibly former teacher- Leapinglight. He knew that the tom wouldn't appreciate being woken up but Lichenpaw was starting to feel desperate, so he swiftly padded over to the warrior den and poked his head inside. He spotted the sleeping figure pretty fast and made his way over to Leapinglight. Lichenpaw nudged him gently, "hey- um- Leapinglight?" he meowed, trying his hardest not to wake the others who were sleeping in the den.
"nhm? oh it's you Lichenpaw... startled me for a moment... thought it was bluekit doing her nightly wanderings...." Leapinglight stood up and yawned as he shook his pelt free from the Moss..." Something on your mind tonight young one? " the tom meowed before paddling out of the den... "come we can talk in the clearing as not to disturb the others"
Old October 24th, 2022, 12:31 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

. .Lichenpaw. .
( @TheDragonGoddess )

Lichenpaw felt a little bad for waking up Leapinglight, but at least he seemed not to be very angry about it. The little apprentice nodded slightly, and followed Leapinglight out of the den quietly. He glanced around the clearing nervously, just to make sure that he couldn't spot whatever had its eyes on him, before sitting down.

"Im so sorry for waking you.." he meowed, guilt still pulling at him. "I uhm- I don't really have a good reason why." Lichenpaw looked at his paws, avoiding eye contact. "I just can't get to sleep, theres a lot on my mind right now and I can't shake the feeling I'm being.. observed." starclan, he must sound so dumb.
[OOC: Sorry for the delayed reply, I was making myself some dinner!]

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old October 24th, 2022, 01:13 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
. .Lichenpaw. .
( @TheDragonGoddess )

Lichenpaw felt a little bad for waking up Leapinglight, but at least he seemed not to be very angry about it. The little apprentice nodded slightly, and followed Leapinglight out of the den quietly. He glanced around the clearing nervously, just to make sure that he couldn't spot whatever had its eyes on him, before sitting down.

"Im so sorry for waking you.." he meowed, guilt still pulling at him. "I uhm- I don't really have a good reason why." Lichenpaw looked at his paws, avoiding eye contact. "I just can't get to sleep, theres a lot on my mind right now and I can't shake the feeling I'm being.. observed." starclan, he must sound so dumb.
[OOC: Sorry for the delayed reply, I was making myself some dinner!]
Leapinglight sighed "don't worry for waking me up young one, i'm a light sleeper anyway... so you feel like your being observed... like by a Starclan/dark forest cat? or by one of your clanmates?" the tom asked in concern