Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cloverkit Interaction...
by Bean
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:35 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:22 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:55 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by iliri
Today 03:35 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM

Old December 18th, 2016, 10:18 AM
slipping from existence

Default Lead down the path of betrayal (first plot)

(This all takes place in shadowclan )
Fawnpaw was born to a harsh and evil mother and father. They were so happy to have kits so they could teach the little ones to rise above others and take over. But sadly for them, their little girl didn't want to be like them and her other siblings. Despite the constant teachings, punishments for helping others, and all of the scoldings , fawnpaw didn't change. It even went as far as her father going on to be her mentor, trying to convince his youngest daughter to join her family in their ways.

Fawnpaw , not wanting to upset her father and disappoint her family tells them she will try harder. Fawnpaw goes through a series of changes that her friend [tom 1] notices and immediately worries about. He has known fawnpaw all his life and has developed a crush for the young she . He knows that these changes are due to her family and them trying to make their daughter into something she isn't. The tom apprentice approaches his friend and tells her that she shouldn't listen to her mother and father and just be herself .

Fawnpaw takes this advice and lives out most of her apprentice hood as a happy cat , but still having to endure the scoldings of her mentor. Then, near the end of her apprentice ship she is introduced to another apprentice [tom 2] . This apprentice is ruthless and cruel and a very flirtatious tom. Her family hopes that fawnpaw will fall for the tom and the two will become mates. Fawnpaw develops no such feeling for the tom unlike he has done for her. Instead , she finds herself hopelessly in love with [tom 1] . Only a few days after the she cat and the two toms become warriors, [tom 2] approaches fawnpaw, now Fawnspirit and asks her to be his mate . Fawnspirit agrees out of fear of disappointing everyone .

Soon after that [tom 1] tells Fawnspirit of his feeling for her which she returns. The two sneak out of the clan and become loners together. [Tom 2 ] and Fawnspirits father notices both are gone and sends off to track them to get revenge. [Tom2] wants revenge on the tom who stole his mate and the she cat who humiliated him .Fawnspirits father wants to find the cat that lead his daughter into betraying her family . They finds them moons and moons later and sees that they had kits , two she cats and two toms . Everything after this will be determined when it comes time for it
-----
Roles needed
Mother of fawnpaw
Father/mentor of fawnpaw
1-3 siblings
Tom 1
Tom 2
3 kits for Fawnspirit and tom 1 (these will come in much much later )
-----
Form

Name
Personality
Looks
Role wanted
Any information I need to know or you want to know
Roleplay example
-----

My form for Fawnpaw
Fawnpaw/Fawnspirit
Female
5 moons
fawnpaw has a hard and sad upbringing. Her father and motherr are evil and influence her to be as well, except she isn't. Fawnpaw is a shy,sweet, caring cat who would never hurt a fly . this of course leads to problems in her mind , wondering why she is the way she is. These thoughts usually leave the sensitive kitten in tears as she struggles between expectations and actuality. Despite this emotionalness, she is strongwilled and has a good heart so no matter what, she will always get what she wants accomplished*
Looks boop

Last edited by Frosty; December 18th, 2016 at 10:47 AM.
Old December 18th, 2016, 01:04 PM
slipping from existence

Default Re: Lead down the path of betrayal (first plot)

Boop)
Old December 18th, 2016, 03:37 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

name: berrykit (or berry for short)

personality: a kind excited and joyful kit who is protective over her siblings and loved ones and brave enough to stand up for her siblings and to battle anyone who messes with her or her siblings. she is adventurous and is always looking for fun.

looks: she is a tall cat that is white with black spots and yellow eyes

role wanted: kit (I just chose something that I would be best at)

any information I need to know or you want to know: none

roleplay example: berrykit jumped on her brother playfully and pawed him playfully then got off licked one of her paws and swiped it over her ear then looked at her siblings and said "anyone want to play a game" she asked bouncing around happily waiting for there reply.
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:19 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
(This all takes place in shadowclan )
Fawnpaw was born to a harsh and evil mother and father. They were so happy to have kits so they could teach the little ones to rise above others and take over. But sadly for them, their little girl didn't want to be like them and her other siblings. Despite the constant teachings, punishments for helping others, and all of the scoldings , fawnpaw didn't change. It even went as far as her father going on to be her mentor, trying to convince his youngest daughter to join her family in their ways.

Fawnpaw , not wanting to upset her father and disappoint her family tells them she will try harder. Fawnpaw goes through a series of changes that her friend [tom 1] notices and immediately worries about. He has known fawnpaw all his life and has developed a crush for the young she . He knows that these changes are due to her family and them trying to make their daughter into something she isn't. The tom apprentice approaches his friend and tells her that she shouldn't listen to her mother and father and just be herself .

Fawnpaw takes this advice and lives out most of her apprentice hood as a happy cat , but still having to endure the scoldings of her mentor. Then, near the end of her apprentice ship she is introduced to another apprentice [tom 2] . This apprentice is ruthless and cruel and a very flirtatious tom. Her family hopes that fawnpaw will fall for the tom and the two will become mates. Fawnpaw develops no such feeling for the tom unlike he has done for her. Instead , she finds herself hopelessly in love with [tom 1] . Only a few days after the she cat and the two toms become warriors, [tom 2] approaches fawnpaw, now Fawnspirit and asks her to be his mate . Fawnspirit agrees out of fear of disappointing everyone .

Soon after that [tom 1] tells Fawnspirit of his feeling for her which she returns. The two sneak out of the clan and become loners together. [Tom 2 ] and Fawnspirits father notices both are gone and sends off to track them to get revenge. [Tom2] wants revenge on the tom who stole his mate and the she cat who humiliated him .Fawnspirits father wants to find the cat that lead his daughter into betraying her family . They finds them moons and moons later and sees that they had kits , two she cats and two toms . Everything after this will be determined when it comes time for it
-----
Roles needed
Mother of fawnpaw
Father/mentor of fawnpaw
1-3 siblings
Tom 1
Tom 2
3 kits for Fawnspirit and tom 1 (these will come in much much later )
-----
Form

Name
Personality
Looks
Role wanted
Any information I need to know or you want to know
Roleplay example
-----

My form for Fawnpaw
Fawnpaw/Fawnspirit
Female
5 moons
fawnpaw has a hard and sad upbringing. Her father and motherr are evil and influence her to be as well, except she isn't. Fawnpaw is a shy,sweet, caring cat who would never hurt a fly . this of course leads to problems in her mind , wondering why she is the way she is. These thoughts usually leave the sensitive kitten in tears as she struggles between expectations and actuality. Despite this emotionalness, she is strongwilled and has a good heart so no matter what, she will always get what she wants accomplished*
Looks boop
Name: Cloverkit (Or Clover)/Fernpetal
Perso: Shy,Skittish,Submissive/ Cruel, Cold, Fierce
Looks: Fluffy white molly splashed with light gray/Hazel colored molly speckled with white.
Role wanted: Kit/Mother
Roleplay ex: The cool Green-Leaf air sweet through the forest, prey chittering and scrambling through the dew-covered grass, them being plump, the clans had plenty prey. (Not my best work, but Eh)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 21st, 2016, 08:27 PM
slipping from existence

Fernpetal is accepted, I will wait on choosing the kits though
Old December 21st, 2016, 09:17 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Lead down the path of betrayal (first plot)

Name: Ravenstorm
Personality: Raven is very kind and loving, and has been known to take many kits under her paw. She has been considered 'a forever queen'.
Looks: http://www.petpaw.com.au/wp-content/...at-300x300.jpg
Role wanted: Mother?
Any information I need to know or you want to know: Link to fern?
Roleplay Example:
Onyx smiled. At least the tom knew who he was dealing with, or at least he thought he did. Onyx was on a kill streak, and he wanted Bleddyn on that list.
"Bleddyn. Wonderful to see you again." he growled, circling Bleddyn.
"I see you left Sobek's side as well, such a pity... She'll never see you again." he snarled.
He jumped over Bleddyn, and shot himself up towards Bleddyn's side with his shoulder. Another move relying on his strength.

Last edited by monfang; December 21st, 2016 at 09:17 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 01:22 AM
slipping from existence

Bump
Old December 26th, 2016, 06:34 PM
slipping from existence

BOOP~
Old December 27th, 2016, 03:05 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Name: Spikethorn
Personality: Sweet, honest, caring
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=fluf...oiz-a3tKysM%3A
Role wanted: tom 1 :3
Any information I need to know or you want to know: What clan is Fawnspirit in?
Roleplay example:.. Frosty we rp all the time X3
Old December 27th, 2016, 05:26 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothless & Stitch View Post
Name: Spikethorn
Personality: Sweet, honest, caring
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=fluf...oiz-a3tKysM%3A
Role wanted: tom 1 :3
Any information I need to know or you want to know: What clan is Fawnspirit in?
Roleplay example:.. Frosty we rp all the time X3

Is this spikethorns future age? Because fawnpaw is currently an apprentice XD . but , I do really love this form . also, fawn is in shadowclan .