Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:17 PM

Old March 6th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

(Sadly not until the gathering... it SHOULD be soon XD Hopefully by Easter... Sorry it's taking forever.)

(Sadly we need 15 ACTIVE members... we'd probably get there if everyone else was active... :/)

"Probably," Ravenshadow said. "I'll miss home though..."

Foxbite glanced at her in surprise as she walked over. He pretended to not notice her, instead hiding the many burn marks he received. The black marks seemed purplish in color, worrying him slightly.

"Huh?" Shadow meowed, turning to face Berrypaw. "I.... Uh....." For a little while he couldn't decide what to say. He sighed and asked quietly, in an almost submissive tone. "Can you keep a secret for me?"
Berrypaw narrowed her eyes even further, getting to her paws and approaching Shadow. "What, that you're a stalker?" She had a sneaking suspicion it was about Bramblepaw, but that was just a thought.
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Foxbite," Leafpaw said. She glanced at her own burns, flicking her tail until she realized that actually hurt. She twisted her head around to see and realized there was a burn seared across her tail, twisting painfully. She grimaced and turned back around. "Foxbite, I'm worried."
Foxbite pricked his ears when he heard Leafpaw's second mew. "How do you expect me to help? I'm no medicine cat, but I've seen marks like this on every cat except Bramblepaw. Possibly Berrypaw, too, but I almost never saw her in the entire fight," he explained. "I'm sure one of us has the worst," he added after a short period of time, showing his multiple burn marks, the worst on his left forepaw. The paw was almost completely black, and a strange purple mark shaped like a claw slashed his 'ankle'. "Whatever these burns are, I don't trust them a bit."
Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
Berrypaw narrowed her eyes even further, getting to her paws and approaching Shadow. "What, that you're a stalker?" She had a sneaking suspicion it was about Bramblepaw, but that was just a thought.
"You see..... I, uh... really like Bramblepaw," he confessed, blushing a tiny bit.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:46 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Foxbite pricked his ears when he heard Leafpaw's second mew. "How do you expect me to help? I'm no medicine cat, but I've seen marks like this on every cat except Bramblepaw. Possibly Berrypaw, too, but I almost never saw her in the entire fight," he explained. "I'm sure one of us has the worst," he added after a short period of time, showing his multiple burn marks, the worst on his left forepaw. The paw was almost completely black, and a strange purple mark shaped like a claw slashed his 'ankle'. "Whatever these burns are, I don't trust them a bit."

"You see..... I, uh... really like Bramblepaw," he confessed, blushing a tiny bit.
Leafpaw showed him her own, wincing. "Can you feel yours? Cause I can't feel mine, and to me that's worse. My mom always taught me that if you can't feel the pain of a really bad wound, something's wrong and you need to see a doctor." She paused, then added, "I mean, I guess in this case it's a medicine cat. But it's not just the burns. It's the way Blazestar is acting. Did you see him attack Firefang? Isn't it against the Warrior Code to attack a Clanmate? And now Blackbreeze is dead, and we almost lost Tinypaw, and today has been horrid!"
Old March 7th, 2018, 06:20 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

If it’s not WAYYYYY too late to join...

Name: sira
Person Looks: brown hair with the ends dyed blue, wairs an orange hoodie all the time, and streaky pants has green eyes.
Cat Looks: black and orange calico with green eyes.
Owl Looks: a white snowy owl with grey spots has green eyes.
Wolf Looks: a pure black wolf with green eyes and a scar across her right eye.
Perso: has a dark sense of humor, also loves puns!
Crush: open
Other/Questions/Concerns: is it too late to join?

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 7th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post
If it’s not WAYYYYY too late to join...

Name: sira
Person Looks: brown hair with the ends dyed blue, wairs an orange hoodie all the time, and streaky pants has green eyes.
Cat Looks: black and orange calico with green eyes.
Owl Looks: a white snowy owl with grey spots has green eyes.
Wolf Looks: a pure black wolf with green eyes and a scar across her right eye.
Perso: has a dark sense of humor, also loves puns!
Crush: open
Other/Questions/Concerns: is it too late to join?
(I'll accept everyone once major plot point actually comes around; ik we need to hurry lol)
Quote:

Leafpaw showed him her own, wincing. "Can you feel yours? Cause I can't feel mine, and to me that's worse. My mom always taught me that if you can't feel the pain of a really bad wound, something's wrong and you need to see a doctor." She paused, then added, "I mean, I guess in this case it's a medicine cat. But it's not just the burns. It's the way Blazestar is acting. Did you see him attack Firefang? Isn't it against the Warrior Code to attack a Clanmate? And now Blackbreeze is dead, and we almost lost Tinypaw, and today has been horrid!"
"Not a bit. Not even if I try hitting the ground with it," Foxbite replied. After listening to the second part, he added, "I know. But there are many reasons our Clan is more strict than the others." He looked away.

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old March 7th, 2018, 02:21 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

(Sadly not until the gathering... it SHOULD be soon XD Hopefully by Easter... Sorry it's taking forever.)

(Sadly we need 15 ACTIVE members... we'd probably get there if everyone else was active... :/)

"Probably," Ravenshadow said. "I'll miss home though..."

Foxbite glanced at her in surprise as she walked over. He pretended to not notice her, instead hiding the many burn marks he received. The black marks seemed purplish in color, worrying him slightly.

"Huh?" Shadow meowed, turning to face Berrypaw. "I.... Uh....." For a little while he couldn't decide what to say. He sighed and asked quietly, in an almost submissive tone. "Can you keep a secret for me?"
She smiled at him. "At least you will have a home, and be part of a clan." She picked up her pace a little. "And you're at least similar to them," she mumbled under her breath.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old March 7th, 2018, 02:45 PM
roar

Quote:

(I'll accept everyone once major plot point actually comes around; ik we need to hurry lol)

"Not a bit. Not even if I try hitting the ground with it," Foxbite replied. After listening to the second part, he added, "I know. But there are many reasons our Clan is more strict than the others." He looked away.
She peered at him sideways. Something warned her not to ask, but as always, her curiosity took over he caution. "Whys that?" she mewed, voice wavering slightly. "Is it something bad?"

Then she wondered whether or not she'd get her warrior name. For going after Tinypaw, shouldn't she? Then again, she'd called Blazestar out and insulted him. So maybe not.

That thought brought the words of the prophecy spinning through her mind, and she stumbled. Berry Wish and Leaf Spirit may fall... Surely she and Berrypaw would get their warrior names soon. But now she was kind of woried about that. Every action the Clans took lead the cats mentioned in the prophecy closer and closer to their fate.
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
She smiled at him. "At least you will have a home, and be part of a clan." She picked up her pace a little. "And you're at least similar to them," she mumbled under her breath.
"Hmm?" Ravenshadow asked, confused, at the last part. His ears were pricked attentively and he seemed to have heard at least part of what she had said.
Quote:

She peered at him sideways. Something warned her not to ask, but as always, her curiosity took over he caution. "Whys that?" she mewed, voice wavering slightly. "Is it something bad?"

Then she wondered whether or not she'd get her warrior name. For going after Tinypaw, shouldn't she? Then again, she'd called Blazestar out and insulted him. So maybe not.

That thought brought the words of the prophecy spinning through her mind, and she stumbled. Berry Wish and Leaf Spirit may fall... Surely she and Berrypaw would get their warrior names soon. But now she was kind of woried about that. Every action the Clans took lead the cats mentioned in the prophecy closer and closer to their fate.
"You.... Wouldn't want to know. Besides, my telling you would only get us both in danger," Foxbite meowed. He sighed before looking up at the sky. 'Will my actions ever change the end consequence?'

Old March 7th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:

Berrypaw frowned, obviously displeased. "Alright. What are you going to do about it." She turned her back to the apprentice, "Make sure you have what it takes before you go around developing feelings for someone like Bramblepaw. You've probably noticed it by now, but she's basically a magnet for trouble." Abruptly, Berrypaw turned to face Shadow, her eyes burning fiercely with a wide range of emotions, "Can you do anything for her?"
Old March 8th, 2018, 05:48 AM
roar

Quote:

"Hmm?" Ravenshadow asked, confused, at the last part. His ears were pricked attentively and he seemed to have heard at least part of what she had said.

"You.... Wouldn't want to know. Besides, my telling you would only get us both in danger," Foxbite meowed. He sighed before looking up at the sky. 'Will my actions ever change the end consequence?'
"I do want to know, though," she prodded, her voice cracking slightly. There's something he's not telling me. "Is it because Blazestar rules by fear? Does he have a secret gang of super-loyal followers who'll kill just about anyone who poses a threat? Or is he just really salty?" Leafpaw was betting on the first two. Of course, he really DID have a super-secret gang of super-loyal followers, she might not be safe after what she pulled to get Firefang attack. She cringed inwardly, realizing that heading back to camp might not be the best idea she'd ever have. It certainly wasn't the safest.