Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 06:52 PM
Golden Shadows And Rabbit...
Last post by ollie
Today 06:51 PM
stag's summer shop.
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 06:44 PM
Name poll:3
by ollie
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:33 PM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Rose
Today 06:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2018, 03:00 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Leapkit flopped on the ground, not even caring that the dust was clinging to her thick pelt. She groaned and rolled onto her side. I'm dying, she thought desperately. This is what it feels like to die. She winced as another dark of pain sliced through her belly. Please, StarClan, she silently begged, kill me already!

As Leapkit rolled on her side again, trying to diffuse the pain, her eyes caught on Nimblewhisker a few feet away. "Nimblewhisker," she gasped. "Help me...!" She dragged herself along the ground until she was close enough for him to hear her. "Nimblewhisker, help me!" Leapkit hissed. "I'm dying!"

@Opal (Prolly should specify that she's not actually dying lol, it's just food poisoning)
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; March 6th, 2018 at 07:25 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Astrophysicist

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Huh?" HareStorm looked around wildly for the cat talking to him then he relaxed and answered "yeah I...guess. It's probably even more peaceful when you can see everything around you. Is it beautiful? I always imagine it to be." The wiry brown warrior mewed, feeling slightly ashamed that he had no sight.
"It is beautiful," LittleBreeze meowed, taking in how self conscious the brown tom was about their blindness. "But sometimes the most beautiful things in life are the things you can't see, my mother told me that one. Things like the feeling of the wind against your fur, the warmth of the sun on your pelt, the sound of prey rustling in the grass. Small things like this can hold more beauty than anything sight can bring you."

Click Mini-Sheldon, you know you want to.
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Splitkit sat in a nest on his own. It had been moons since one of his father's had vanished, along with his sibling, Hexedkit. The little tom could remember very little of what happened other than confused yowls and the thick fear scent. Since that time, he had been listless, mostly staring out the entrance to the nursery den, no longer believing that Cavemist would ever come back but unable to tear his eyes away. His ear giving a sudden twitch, he looked behind him at Mistkit, giving his den mate a full view of his split face for which he was named, one side grey with a green eye, the other white with an eye of amber.
Mistkit heard someone turn their head she whiped around her eyes wide in fright not shock, but perhaps Splitkit would be confusing. She was blind so she didn’t think she looked different, she knew he was named Splitkit as she thought it was probably because of split peas not a split face those things she didn’t understand, she didn’t really grasp that the two of them had more in common than different. They each had a father who vanished a littermate at one point in time, but Splitkit had a sibling who was alive most-likely, and Mistkit’s brother was a stillborn. Mistkit had no parents in the clan, Splitkit had a father though Splitkit lacked a mother. Mistkit didn’t know this ofcourse. She thought she was the only miserable kitten in the clan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:30 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolepaw watched as the medicine cat, her mentor's gaze turned to the leader. She too turned to look at the leader and waited for him to say something. She didn't know what the leader was supposed to say. She hadn't known what Surgestorm was going to say either. But she was aware that he was probably going to say something about the moonstone. She knew that the moonstone and StarClan were very important parts of being a medicine cat, as well as healing the clan. She knew that apprentices had to be accepted by StarClan and she was so glad that she was getting to be a medicine cat instead of a normal warrior. Fighting had never appealed to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Zero to Hero @Mystical

Blazingstar watched as the ceremony took place. His eyes were bright with happiness that Surgestorm was finally taking on an apprentice. It showed that WindClan was still growing and growing stronger by the day. Oriolepaw would hopefully have a long time to learn from Surgestorm. As Surgestorm turned his attention back to him, Blazingstar stepped back forward. "The good wishes of all WindClan will go with you on your journey tonight," he spoke, speaking for the clan before waving his tail to end the clan meeting.
Surgestorm dipped his head to Blazingstar as he wished them the luck of the clan. As the leader ended the meeting, he chanced a glance down from the edge of the breezerock, remembering a time when it seemed so high up. It didn't seem as high now, making him realize how much he had grown up since he was that tiny, reckless kitten. Moons ago, he had made the leap that had led him to the path of the medicine cat in the first place. Now, he made his way down the correct place, weaving his way through the lingering cats to talk to his legacy. He paused as he reached her side and pressed his nose to her forehead as was tradition for a mentor to do when they received their apprentice. "For now, receive your congratulations from your family and friends..." He murmured with a smile. "Then, come see me two hours before sunset. You've an exciting journey ahead of you." With that, he padded off to his den - planning to get the traveling herbs ready for their departure to the Starcave.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Mistkit heard someone turn their head she whiped around her eyes wide in fright not shock, but perhaps Splitkit would be confusing. She was blind so she didn’t think she looked different, she knew he was named Splitkit as she thought it was probably because of split peas not a split face those things she didn’t understand, she didn’t really grasp that the two of them had more in common than different. They each had a father who vanished a littermate at one point in time, but Splitkit had a sibling who was alive most-likely, and Mistkit’s brother was a stillborn. Mistkit had no parents in the clan, Splitkit had a father though Splitkit lacked a mother. Mistkit didn’t know this ofcourse. She thought she was the only miserable kitten in the clan.
Splitkit's ears drooped as he saw the other kit startle. "It's just me," he said simply. He hadn't actually spent any time talking with the little shecat before, but they'd shared the den for long enough that Mistkit would probably recognize his scent or his voice. A queen had told him a while ago that Mistkit couldn't see. It was a fact that it was difficult for the young tom to fully understand. He had tried closing his eyes to imagine what it was like, but never managed to keep that up for long before he grew tired of the game and opened his eyes. "You ok?" he asked without genuine concern. Splitkit knew enough to be polite at least.

Old March 5th, 2018, 07:35 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"You don't care, do you!?" Gorsebird accused her eyes filling with tears, "I'm going through all the s-sickness and torture of carrying your babies and, you can't even be excited when one of them kicks for the first time!" She lamented outright ignored the half rumped 'I love you' comment out of seer fact that she didn't believe it, "I'm in the middle of a horrible fever and stomach pains and you can't even pull off more than a half-ass attempt at happiness!"

@Spiral Whirl
[ sorry for the late reply ]
"I do care. " Stormglare said, holding back a groan. Did she have to make another scene again? "I'm sorry, you should know I have a hard time expressing my emotions. " he meow to her, Truefully. He wasn't even a good actor, he did care a bit. He care about her, anyway. Stormglare furrow his eyebrows, his eyes pleading for her to calm down. His tail flicker back and forth, in sync with his breath.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:11 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
[ sorry for the late reply ]
"I do care. " Stormglare said, holding back a groan. Did she have to make another scene again? "I'm sorry, you should know I have a hard time expressing my emotions. " he meow to her, Truefully. He wasn't even a good actor, he did care a bit. He care about her, anyway. Stormglare furrow his eyebrows, his eyes pleading for her to calm down. His tail flicker back and forth, in sync with his breath.
"No, you don't! S-so I'm-- I'm leaving and never coming back! I'll die kitting in the forest and so will the kits and it will be all your fault! But, you won't care because you don't care about me!" She shrieked, getting up and starting run toward the exit of the nursery.
Old March 5th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
"It is beautiful," LittleBreeze meowed, taking in how self conscious the brown tom was about their blindness. "But sometimes the most beautiful things in life are the things you can't see, my mother told me that one. Things like the feeling of the wind against your fur, the warmth of the sun on your pelt, the sound of prey rustling in the grass. Small things like this can hold more beauty than anything sight can bring you."
"Very true. Uh, what's your name?" HareStorm asked, not in the most polite way but he was trying to be nice. StarClan how I'd give to be young and handsome like him again...before I got taken by the stupid twolegs and locked in a room...maybe I was better off becoming a kittypet. Because I cannot have kits...
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:46 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"No, you don't! S-so I'm-- I'm leaving and never coming back! I'll die kitting in the forest and so will the kits and it will be all your fault! But, you won't care because you don't care about me!" She shrieked, getting up and starting run toward the exit of the nursery.
Stormglare was surprised. No, that couldn't describe what he felt. Nervous. Surprised. Angry? Maybe. Sure, they fought and all but never like this. Did he stay or run? No, running after her would be weak but a good choice, yes? Stormglare jump to his paws, running after her. "Beaaaauuuuttyyyyyy! You wouldn't leave your family, would you? You aren't just leaving but everyone! The clan!" He would try to guilt her back.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 5th, 2018, 03:01 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Stormglare was surprised. No, that couldn't describe what he felt. Nervous. Surprised. Angry? Maybe. Sure, they fought and all but never like this. Did he stay or run? No, running after her would be weak but a good choice, yes? Stormglare jump to his paws, running after her. "Beaaaauuuuttyyyyyy! You wouldn't leave your family, would you? You aren't just leaving but everyone! The clan!" He would try to guilt her back.
Gorsebird stopped and turned around making the sad face to end all sad faces, "Who would I be leaving huh? Streamkit and you hate me. T-tawnykit's dead. And, Harrierclaw and Sweetwhisker wouldn't even notice!" Gorsebird whimpered fresh tears rolling down her cheeks, the idea of leaving right now in her mind at least seeming like a great option, "I-I wouldn't even mind dying all things considered." She mewed.

(Okay this might be weird but I just saw this picture and thought of Stormglare and Gorsebird for some reason. link XD)

Last edited by Tavvi; March 5th, 2018 at 03:02 PM.
Closed Thread