Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi, I exist
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 11:26 PM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 11:10 PM
Ephemeral Embrace
by Ian
Last post by Ian
Today 10:56 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 10:30 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Moondapple
Today 10:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2018, 01:02 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream hummed at the question. they themselves had those types of experiences, but had never quiet gotten the right formula to treat it. "The best possible way to get over something along those lines, is to face it again. Whether that means going there, even if you are scared out of your wits and end up breaking down, you faced it, and its behind you. Its a process of moving on. The reason why we have traumatic flashbacks in the first place is because we let them have a hold on our day to day reality. if we face it, and slowly work over it, they wont have hold of us anymore. like letting things go and putting that chapter to rest." they explained. it took a lot of bravery to do something like that, and by any means you had to be mentally stable enough to do something like that, but it was the only thing they could think of. there were no herb, no plant nor leaf that could treat emotional turmoil, only patience and time.
The female frowned, head cocking slightly. “I went yesterday, though with-“ Flashpaw hesitated. She didn’t want to get in trouble, or get Vixenpaw in trouble. And while she had already ‘faced her flashbacks’, they had simply gotten worse. The she was a bit too nervous, if anything, to share her night experiences with just any feline, no matter how relatable they were. But she also knew that she had to finish up her sentence, or Daydream would be even more suspicious than they already were. “I went yesterday afternoon. By myself,” She lied easily, the words practically rolling off her tongue. Hiding her emotions all this time, it was easy for her to lie, not that it was a good trait to have. If her mother or sister ever found out... Flashpaw shivered. It wouldn’t be pretty. Her worried thoughts showed on her face more than normal in this nice, cozy, herb-scented den, the dim light illuminating her features. But the worry wasn’t about her lie that she’d recently created. “I’m scared, Daydream,” she whispered almost inaudibly. ”I can’t even go near the area of his death. Branchpaw was everything to me- we weren’t one without the other, never seen apart. Now I’m afraid I’ll never be whole again.”
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 17th, 2018, 01:13 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn nodded and smiled, closing his eyes, "Well, sounds like both of our days are just delightful. So, Treestep, how has your life been these past few days? Just as riveting as ours, I hope." His stomach rumbled in protest to his ignoring of it. Rolling his eyes, he jogged over to the fresh-kill pile and pulled out a squirrel. Duskthorn returned to his brothers, nibbling on the meat carefully. He hadn't taken the prey just out of hunger, though. Every time the conversation got awkward, he could just continue eating and hopefully escape the bumbling silence. Wildstrike's comment about their mother made him realize he hadn't visited her in a while. In fact, he had been mostly secluded from the family for a while out of forgetfulness, not malice.
Treestep nodded,"My ice... Has been good I guess. More normal than anything, until this conversation just now of course. The kits and my mate - you know her, right Duskthorn? - are doing good. Soo, yeah, pretty average over here."

@Opal
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 17th, 2018 at 01:13 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 01:48 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep nodded,"My ice... Has been good I guess. More normal than anything, until this conversation just now of course. The kits and my mate - you know her, right Duskthorn? - are doing good. Soo, yeah, pretty average over here."

@Opal
"Well, that's first-rate! Always good to know your kin is in good health especially when they're quite frankly the future of the clan!" Wildstrike purred glad that his nieces and nephews were in ample fettle, "How old I they now? Two moons, or was it three? Sorry I haven't really been pay much attention to time as of late." He chuckled smiling as let out a brief yawn contemplating taking a nap after the conversation ended.
Old March 17th, 2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Well, that's first-rate! Always good to know your kin is in good health especially when they're quite frankly the future of the clan!" Wildstrike purred glad that his nieces and nephews were in ample fettle, "How old I they now? Two moons, or was it three? Sorry I haven't really been pay much attention to time as of late." He chuckled smiling as let out a brief yawn contemplating taking a nap after the conversation ended.
"Heh! I'm not good with time either!" He purred,"I think that they're almost 3 moons now,but I can't be too sure!" He laughed, glancing at Duskthorn, waiting for him to speak before he said anything else.

@Liekki
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 17th, 2018, 02:12 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

@Opal
Duskthorn nodded, nibbling lightly on his meal. He cleared his throat, "I don't think I have met her, though you speak of her quite often." He sighed, realizing his other two littermates had mates and seemed to be happy with their own families. The only problem was that it was hard for him to get close to anyone in fear of them realizing he was transgender. Most cats wouldn't hate him for that, but it seemed to be a taboo in the subject of love. He shook his head suddenly and smiled, forgetting what their conversation was about. @Opal
Old March 17th, 2018, 02:24 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Duskthorn nodded, nibbling lightly on his meal. He cleared his throat, "I don't think I have met her, though you speak of her quite often." He sighed, realizing his other two littermates had mates and seemed to be happy with their own families. The only problem was that it was hard for him to get close to anyone in fear of them realizing he was transgender. Most cats wouldn't hate him for that, but it seemed to be a taboo in the subject of love. He shook his head suddenly and smiled, forgetting what their conversation was about. @Opal
"Have you met any she-cats or toms who you've fancied Duskthorn?" Wildstrike inquired wondering if somehow his brother was in a relationship and just hadn't cared to mention it or was too timid about the subject, "You know Silverscar has a cute brother~" He sarcastically joked, knowing better than to work as matchmaker for Duskthorn, "But other than that he's a total ass and keeps calling me Wildflower so I don't think you two would make a good couple I mean I swear he's worse than that Honeythistle tom." He growled, narrowing his gaze so that he could glare golden brown tom-cat from across the clearing. @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 17th, 2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 02:26 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The female frowned, head cocking slightly. “I went yesterday, though with-“ Flashpaw hesitated. She didn’t want to get in trouble, or get Vixenpaw in trouble. And while she had already ‘faced her flashbacks’, they had simply gotten worse. The she was a bit too nervous, if anything, to share her night experiences with just any feline, no matter how relatable they were. But she also knew that she had to finish up her sentence, or Daydream would be even more suspicious than they already were. “I went yesterday afternoon. By myself,” She lied easily, the words practically rolling off her tongue. Hiding her emotions all this time, it was easy for her to lie, not that it was a good trait to have. If her mother or sister ever found out... Flashpaw shivered. It wouldn’t be pretty. Her worried thoughts showed on her face more than normal in this nice, cozy, herb-scented den, the dim light illuminating her features. But the worry wasn’t about her lie that she’d recently created. “I’m scared, Daydream,” she whispered almost inaudibly. ”I can’t even go near the area of his death. Branchpaw was everything to me- we weren’t one without the other, never seen apart. Now I’m afraid I’ll never be whole again.”
daydream wasnt good when handling feelings. they could barely understand there own, but they knew when a cat was close to its breaking point. they knew a broken face when they saw one. they werent the best to go to for advice by any means,but they were sympathetic. they wouldnt look down upon her and give her pity, but they could give her support. they werent an affectionate cat but they found themselves leaning forward gently and resting their head ontop of hers, a silent show of affection. it hurt much more because they saw a bit of themselves in the apprentice, how they were when they were her age after cricketpaw had passed away.

"Theres no herb, plant, or leaf that i could give you to help you move on from Branchpaw. and theres no proper advice i can give you, but i will saw this," they pulled away slightly. their tone was much softer, more gentle. maternal even,"Everyday, there is something to live for. Whether it is waking up so you can go to the river and have a drink, or catch you favorite piece of prey, theres always something." they sighed,"Im not saying forget about branchpaw, but acknowledge in your heart that they were separated from your living life right now. Think of it as a pause in your friendship instead of a goodbye. Instead of thinking about the accident, think about the good times that surrounded that place. perhaps a yard away from the place it happen you guys caught a piece of prey or had a fun order patrol, something, anything to push those negative thoughts away." they knew what loss felt like too well. they had never dealt with it in a healthy matter, so the words felt almost hypocritical, but it was their job. the reason they were living everyday was for cats like flashpaw that needed their help, for cats like nightsky they needed to be treated, they lived for everyone else. flashpaw needed to find her purpose.
Old March 17th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Have you met any she-cats or toms who you've fancied Duskthorn?" Wildstrike inquired wondering if somehow his brother was in a relationship and just hadn't cared to mention it or was too timid about the subject, "You know Silverscar has a cute brother~" He sarcastically joked, knowing better than to work as matchmaker for Duskthorn, "But other than that he's a total ass and keeps calling me Wildflower so I don't think you two would make a good couple I mean I swear he's worse than that Honeythistle tom." He growled, narrowing his gaze so that he could glare golden brown tom-cat from across the clearing. @Boba Fett
Duskthorn blushed, "No. I haven't found the right cat yet. Though I do want to settle down with a mate and all, most cats don't want to be mates with a transgender cat." He knew he said it a bit frankly, but he saw no reason to sugar-coat it. "With that reason taking out about more than half of the available cats, me not wanting kits, adopted or biological, causes most of those cats to turn away. That leaves very few choices, you know." He began eating again, hoping he hadn't ruined the conversation.
@Boba Fett
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Duskthorn blushed, "No. I haven't found the right cat yet. Though I do want to settle down with a mate and all, most cats don't want to be mates with a transgender cat." He knew he said it a bit frankly, but he saw no reason to sugar-coat it. "With that reason taking out about more than half of the available cats, me not wanting kits, adopted or biological, causes most of those cats to turn away. That leaves very few choices, you know." He began eating again, hoping he hadn't ruined the conversation.
@Boba Fett
Treestep nodded,"That's all right. It just takes patience. You need to wait for the right cat to come along. And I'm glad you aren't rushing it Duskthorn. Take your time."

@Opal
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:18 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Treestep nodded,"That's all right. It just takes patience. You need to wait for the right cat to come along. And I'm glad you aren't rushing it Duskthorn. Take your time."

@Opal
"Yeah exactly, I rushed in with Lilypetal because I thought I had to because well... you know and look how that ended! Take it slow if you like a cat just slowly ease into the romantic stuff and start as friends! That's what I and Silverscar did and look how happy we are now~" He purred giving Duskthorn's forehead a nuzzle, "Though that could be because he made the first move..." Wildstrike mewed as an afterthought. @Liekki
Closed Thread