Today 07:56 AM
two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:49 AM

Old February 5th, 2021, 10:54 AM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: Training cave [Mafia training area II]

( @bmkmb @Exis @Cobra @Jackpot just mentioning everyone involved in this- )

She listened to her brother. Kind of unsure why she was here. Did she.. black out? Uhh.. weird. Just don't say anything? Wait wait, he was asking for.. murder? Woah woah. Now that was.. weird. Weird weird weirddd- What had she missed?? Also, why did Blackie seem.. off? About her? What had she done?? Worry shook within her as she flipped through her memories quickly. Nothing. Nothing about this! She remembered gathering beneath Blackie and his rock but.. nothing else! What in Starclan's name did she miss?! She looked through her memories over and over, nothing at all! Why didn't she remember?! Darkpaw managed to hold up a straight face as she nodded to what Blackhaze was saying. She kept herself from blurting out or anything mentioning her lack of memory. She would just listen. She was.. fine, yes? She was fine. Just a random skip in memory. Yes, that was it.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; February 5th, 2021 at 10:57 AM.
Old February 5th, 2021, 11:25 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post

Ashenpaw tensed as he heard the shrill voice (well, it sounded shrill to him at least. Honestly, anything that didnt sound dark and broody was too high pitched to him) calling out that stupid nickname, and he immediately knew exactly who it was coming from. Deeply inhaling through his nose, he briefly squeezed his eyes shut before grunting out a halfhearted response, refusing to look at her. At this point, she was bothering him so much that he was seriously considering humoring her and becoming her... friend. Bleagh. But if thats what it took to get her to leave him alone, then so be it ¨Hey. Darkpaw, right?¨ he muttered through gritted teeth, feeling completely and utterly humiliated. Really? He, the great Ashenpaw, was already cracking? Ughhh...

Ears perked as he heard Blackhaze speak up, he felt rather...relieved? Well, not that Blackhaze did anything particularly noteworthy, but he did save him from a whole load of embarrassment. For the briefest moment, he discretely gave a nod that most likely only the larger tom would be able to notice or understand. Being brought back to what he originally had to say, he felt a sour taste fill his mouth at the thought of that damn loner ¨I was training in the territory, and this weird loner ambushed me.¨ he blandly mewed, ¨I fought him off, of course, but it was still a pain in the tail to get back to camp¨ the dark brown apprentice shrugged, trying to play it off as no big deal. But really, the attack had really surprised him (not that he was ever going to show or admit it, of course), and the wounds were more annoying to get around with than he thought they would be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry Nightfall View Post

( it seems we're multi-quoting now pfpfpf- )

Ohstarsohstars- He remembered her nameee! Oh oh, wait, Blackie asked her a question. She smiled at Blackhaze, "It's great! But nobody really seemes.. uhm.. happy? I don't know if that's the word.." Well, it wasn't meant to be offensive. But most of the cats seemed.. depressed or something like that..? But why? What was there to be sad about?? They should've been excited! ..Or maybe that was just her. Probably just her. She, for one, was so glad to be here! She could be with her brother AND Ashen! She could meet so many others here too! Darkpaw finally looked to Ashen, "Yes yes! Glad you remembered!" She gave him a grin and could barely keep herself from bouncing up and down like crazy. Gosh, it was hard not to be so happy! Maybe she shouldn't keep looking at Ashen. Though she did feel okay now. Eek, she couldn't help but admire Ashen's beauty.. Don't focus on ittt!

Blackhaze nodded to Ashenpaw, better that he did have a good reason. “Maybe we should be training you.” he chuckled a bit. Before looking between the two, “Ashenpaw I see you’ve met my sister. Darkpaw, Ashen is my second here so treat him with some respect.” He mewed trying to be serious before laughing, “Kidding. I’m glad you are friends, it saves me time trying to make you two get along.” He turned and a little bit quieter to Ashenpaw, “Someone needs to watch her, if it has to be someone I’m glad it’s you.” He whispered.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; February 5th, 2021 at 11:27 AM.
Old February 5th, 2021, 11:35 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

@Exis | @Starry Nightfall | @Jackpot | @Cobra

He followed the black-furred tom into the makeshift den that stood, gaze lingering on Darkpaw as he settled down inside. The young feline seemed too bouncy for murder. Any excitement she'd displayed earlier had withdrawn from her face. Talonstone wished to inquire whether or not she felt alright, but he kept his maw shut as Blackhaze began talking. They would be assassinating Spottedsplit, a feline he'd never heard of before, and it would be foolish of him to accept without additional knowledge of their task.

"This Spottedsplit," the frosty warrior spoke up. "What clan is she from? What has she done to require elimination, and how are we to find her?" He wasn't going to scour the entire forest for some rogue feline, and definitely not if they bowed to the thunder or river. Those clans were overprotective of their members, and he had no way to infiltrate their land... although he was familiar enough with thunder to find a way.

"When will we set off?"

There was also the issue of meeting up together... Ashenpaw and Darkpaw were both apprentices, which left him in charge of them both. Luckily, they were all shadowdwellers, which gave them an excuse to be wandering around in the dead of night.
Have a wonderful day!
Old February 5th, 2021, 04:28 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

➵ Illicit ⛓️
Illicit followed Haze into the cave, his tail swishing as he followed the black cat and his motley crew. At the mention of a murder, his eyes immediately lit up with delight and interest. "So," the huge cat spoke, tapping a paw impatiently, eager to hear the rest of the instructions. "Who's Spottedsplit? Love the name, by the way - split. Sounds ultra cool." Dang, did it sound like he copied Talongroan? Cause, for the love of darkness, he hadn't. "C'mon, man. Cheer up! This'll be fun! Plus, I haven't killed in ages, and the last time I had such a meal was - " He frowned, slowing his tapping front paws. "Actually, it was quite recently. Buuuuuuut. I bet I know what Loverboy's talking about, huh, Haze?" Illicit leaped to his feet. "He wants to get me a brain! Yeah, let that sink in to your sweet ears!"

@Exis @Starry Nightfall @Jackpot @bmkmb
being this young is art

Old February 5th, 2021, 06:47 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep was completely unsure about this. He did want to prove his skills, be useful to Blackhaze and everyone else in the little group, but at the same time, murder? Could he really kill a cat with no concrete reason why? He was sure Blackhaze had one, and it mustn't be to dangerous if he was allowing Darkpaw to go. Who he was worried about. Did she know what she had gotten herself into? But Talonstone wouldn't let anything happen to her. Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm his racing heart. He wanted to help, but murder......he might draw a line there at least for now.
Old February 5th, 2021, 11:37 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Exis ]

The tabby slipped through the shadows, coming across Blackhaze and a large group of cats. She stood there, eyes wide with fear. Cats. Many, many cats. Failpaw took a deep breath and walked on, stepping away from the friendly shadows that hid her. "Sorry I'm late" she apologized to her very dead friend, her voice trembling as she glanced at the gathered beings. Scary.
Old February 9th, 2021, 11:04 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze called out of the den for Shrewpaw, deciding against using Darkpaw in the state she was in. “Shrew, come on!”
@gs29513 @bmkmb @Cobra @Jackpot

Old February 9th, 2021, 11:53 AM
You're stuck with me

Gazing curiously at Blackhaze as he called his name, Shrewstep padded over. He wondered what was going on. Did Blackhaze want him to go along to keep an eye on the killing or something? Just in case some other cats were to show up and Talonstone and Darkpaw got outnumbered maybe? Yeah? he mewed, slipping into the den. @Exis
Old February 9th, 2021, 04:51 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze looked at Shrewstep, “I’d like you to take Darkpaw place.”
@gs29513

Old February 9th, 2021, 05:10 PM
You're stuck with me

Take Darkpaw's place? He hadn't exactly expected to take her place, he understood why he might be going but not replacing. Replacing would mean he might be doing the killing. Did he really want to do that? But at the same time, he really didn't want Darkpaw killing any cat. She wasn't even a warrior, she seemed fragile, he couldn't let her do it. Could he? I'll do it. he mewed, trying to sound a bit less terrified than he felt. What if he DID have to kill the cat? What if he got caught? What if.....what if.......what if. @Exis