Last post by iliri
Today 01:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:23 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

@BILL. @Starbot

It was nice, feeling her claws cut so cleanly through the short fur of the coyote, though really, she wished it was the thing's face instead of its shoulder. Gentlethunder was doing a good job at weighing the thing down and keeping its attention away from her, but that would also mean that she would have to be working next to him to try and strike at it's face. So she landed another blow, same spot as the first, digging a deeper wound into the coyote's shoulder as it was busy biting into the tom's side.
Thankfully though, in a blur of gold fur, Lionstar went leaping onto the mutt's back like some wild coyote wrangler. And in a fashion similar to a bull, the dog went bucking, Gentlethunder losing his hold and Cobaltshade leaping back as the thing bucked and jumped, snarling, drooling, bleeding from its shoulder, flank and thigh. If she were reckless she might have tried to jump in to land further hits, but the coyote was too unpredictable with her bucks and she did not want to get scratched by that thing.
Lionstar's claws were hooked into it's flesh, they weren't coming out. In fact the coyote's bucking seemed to only cause more damage. And as Lion went to bite its neck, there was nothing it could do. So his teeth sank into the back of its neck, it began to slow.
Seeing the commotion of the bucking slowing, Cobaltshade herself would leap forward and latch her jaws onto the front of its neck to try and quicken the process. She didn't like the taste of its blood, but this beast needed to be put down.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

As the coyote tried bucking him like a bull, Lionstar squeezed himself against the back of the canine like his life depended on it, using his jaws to bite down harder on the coyote's neck.

He was glad he had hooked into the damn thing, now it couldn't get rid of him so easily! His claws were tearing into its back with every shake and twist, and there was no way he was going to let go of it anytime soon.

Though he was aware Gentlethunder was running his mouth, now was not the time to respond-- they had coyote on the menu tonight!

[ @Starbot, @The Cannibal ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:39 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@RedFlame2 @pathos @RedHead

Otterstone turned on the cats lollygagging in the circle of protection. Her eyes landed on two cats. She was sure that they meant good but this was kind of ridiculous "I need this room for cat's that need healing. I don't need the extra help. I don't need extra protection."

"Silverfrost, you're scratch will be fine. Go help the other warriors." She turned to Sagehawk. "I thank you for you wanting to help, but you are healthy. I have extra paws already, go fight with Lionstar and Gentlethunder."

This was a disaster.... She barely knew what she was doing, they had very little herbs, she had very little knowledge. It.. it would be ok though. It had to be.

She turned back to Quailsnap now. With her final goldenrod poultice she used one paw to gently hold his eyes open, wincing at the sight of the his wounded eyes. "Like I said, this is gonna hurt." She squeezed goldenrod juice into the tom's open eyes, hoping that it would work the same as for normal injuries.

Last edited by CheetahPelt; April 3rd, 2020 at 10:40 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:48 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @x ghostie @CheetahPelt @Kitty Mama ]

Damn... He dug his claws into the ground, feeling as if his heart was about to break right through his ribs and out of his chest. "Thank you anyway." Frustration and worry constricted his throat, making his voice tight and clipped. He turned to Wormbite, shaking his head. "No good. We've got to head back, see what else she might need." Goosepaw began the painful limp back to Otterstone's area, trying to move as fast as he could while trying to keep most of his weight off his bad leg. As they returned, his ears pinned back against his head, he called to Otterstone, "She doesn't have anything we can use, I'm sorry!"

Last edited by dino.; April 3rd, 2020 at 10:49 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:50 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Warrior narrowed his eyes and licked the caked blood off his maw, lips twitching upwards to form a smile. Once again Gentlethunder lashed his tail, but instead of going for the neck or the face he swiveled on his heels and nipped at the hind legs, hoping to knock the sucker down.

Bumblebutt and Cobaltshade had the front covered, he just had to make sure the beast wasn't going anywhere. Sinking his claws into the Coyotes flank once more Gentlethunder began to drag his claws down.

@BILL. @The Cannibal

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:57 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@BILL. @Starbot

With how much blood this coyote was losing, it was a wonder it was still standing. However that was quickly changed as Gentlethunder sunk his claws into the flank once more, effectively ripping it to the ground with a small gargled yelp. One of its front paws bludgeoning Cobaltshade in a last ditch effort to pry her from its throat, but she only tightened her jaws. She thought she heard a small crunch, she hoped that was the windpipe that she crunched, it would be the only thing that made sense.
Slowly its kicking and moving ceased with a final twitch and it lay still on the ground. The blue-gray she-cat waited a few moments after this to finally release it's throat and spit out the blood that had pooled into her mouth. The paw had struck her in the chest, the same spot where a fox had clawed her some moons ago. It ached, but thankfully she wasn't scratched again.
Taking a step back, she stared at the dead coyote. They killed it. I mean, of course they did, two experienced warriors and a leader? The thing didn't stand a chance. Cobaltshade found it hard to breath though, she was winded and tired and was becoming increasingly aware of the stinging in her paw.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:01 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Hey--" Firehawk began to speak to get Otterstone's attention, but felt himself get thrown aside by the sudden coyote that came from his right.

The large canine snarled as it advanced on the distracted medicine cat, lunging for her throat with the intent of snapping her up and shaking her like a chew toy.

[ @CheetahPelt -- have fun with this! you guys can take this from here ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Wheezing the Calliby stumbled back as the Coyote started twitching, with a huff the warrior turned around and kicked it as hard as he could. "Take that you nasty slobering piece of- heY HEADS UP!" before he could finish insulting the dead thing he saw another Coyote bolt past one of the senior warriors and head straight for the Dumbass medicine cat.

Pulling his body forwards Gentlethunder made his way to the little army she had conjured. So many cats and yet none of them weren't doing a single thing. What was she thinking? Taking a second to think as he bolted towards the dog he wanted to see if he could do what Bumblebutt did. Tensing his hind legs the Warrior leapt towards the Coyote, his aim was off and he ended up landing lower than he wanted. So latching his claws, once again, into the rump Gentlethunder pulled himself up onto the lower back of the dog.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU?" he snapped at Otterstone.

@CheetahPelt @BILL. @The Cannibal

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:54 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@Slushie @Starbot @CheetahPelt
Wormbite's lungs were screaming at him for more air, cursing him out. He took this time to catch his breath, not bothering to listen to the two talk. He lift his head when Goosepaw spoke. A frown would spread across his lips. He would give a short nod-- hopefully the injured could hang on. He strayed behind Goosepaw, luckily it seems the coyotes didn't seem to pay the two toms any mind. Which was off but he understood once he watched Firehawk's body be flung, pushed aside by the large drooling mammal. It took the tom a moment to register what was going on. It was aiming for Otterstone-- Gentlethunder had attacked. He was pretty sure it was the tom. It sounded like him. They would only a few paw-lengths away, the warrior rushed into the battle.

Wormbite took the chance while the coyote was still processing Gentlethunder's attack, to latch his claws onto it's right frontleg. Claws scraped down, hindlegs blundering blows to it's ankle-- trying to draw it's attention to away from the injured and give Gentlethunder an chance to get a better grip. "MOVE!" Wormbite yowled to Otterstone and in anyone else in the way of the coyote.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 4th, 2020, 12:15 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @x ghostie @Starbot @CheetahPelt ]

"GAH, FOX DUNG!" Now he really did stumble, tripping over a divot in the ground and slamming into the grass on his injured leg. His shout held more frustration and anger than it did pain, and within a couple of seconds he had struggled back to his feet.
His head snapped around to stare at Wormbite as the new warrior made for a coyote seemingly up against Gentlethunder and... hold on, was that...
He let out a menacing snarl and rushed after Wormbite. Gentlethunder had just attacked the mutt's back, and it seemed Wormbite was doing his best to distract it. But from the front? Was he insane? "Wormy, keep away from it's teeth!" he bellowed. An obvious warning, but seeing as the idiot had decided to attack it from the front side, he figured it was needed. A coyote's bite was dangerous, exhausting. He was already tiring from the deep bite on his leg, and he wanted nothing more than for the fight to be over so he could curl up in a warm nest next to Shimmeringpool. But it wasn't, and he couldn't, and so he pushed on. Claws unsheathed, he landed a few heavy blows to the beast's rump before spinning away from its hind paws. One of the hooked claws caught and tore into his side, and he hissed in pain, darting away. A new stream of blood ran down is ribs and dripped onto the grass. He peered at it for a split second, then turned back to the giant mutt, trying to ignore the throbbing new wound. "Go for the shoulders and the flanks!" he tried to advise his companions, but his voice held evident uncertainty. He had no idea what he was doing or even if his advice was worth anything. "Try to immobilize it!"

Last edited by dino.; April 4th, 2020 at 12:20 AM.
Closed Thread