by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM

Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:03 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Hydrangeapaw turned her head to the side to look up at Fawnpaw better, though didn't move from her position on her back. "Yeah, but we never go out! She hasn't even taught me how to hunt yet!" She exclaimed.
"Wow," She said, flicking her tail. "I'm sure she'll do it soon."

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:08 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud View Post
"Wow," She said, flicking her tail. "I'm sure she'll do it soon."
The small cat sighed. "Yeah, but I want to learn now! I waited six moons to be an apprentice, and I'm still sitting around camp all day!" She rolled over, shaking the snow from her fur. "I bet you know how to hunt!"

Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:10 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
The small cat sighed. "Yeah, but I want to learn now! I waited six moons to be an apprentice, and I'm still sitting around camp all day!" She rolled over, shaking the snow from her fur. "I bet you know how to hunt!"
She scuffed the sand. "I do, but, not that well." She mewed. "Why don't you ask Frozenbreath, hmm?"

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:13 PM

Quote:
She scuffed the sand. "I do, but, not that well." She mewed. "Why don't you ask Frozenbreath, hmm?"
Hydrangeapaw frowned. "Because she'll give me that lecture! About patience and what-not." She knew her mentor well- while Frozenbreath hadn't even been her mentor for a moon, she was also Hydrangeapaw's best friend, Otterpaw's, mother. So, she was quite used to her mentor, and could predict what she would say in many situations.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:16 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Hydrangeapaw frowned. "Because she'll give me that lecture! About patience and what-not." She knew her mentor well- while Frozenbreath hadn't even been her mentor for a moon, she was also Hydrangeapaw's best friend, Otterpaw's, mother. So, she was quite used to her mentor, and could predict what she would say in many situations.
She sighed. "Its her job to teach you, though! That's what mentors are for,"

(New!) Character Site

Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:18 PM

Quote:
She sighed. "Its her job to teach you, though! That's what mentors are for,"
"Or... I could just teach myself!" Hydrangeapaw exclaimed, hopping to her paws. "C'mon! We could go explore, and I could teach myself how to hunt. Then, when Frozenbreath goes to teach me, I'll already know and she'll be so proud!" She hopped in a small circle, turning back to her friend. "You'll go with me, won't you?" She asked, making big, pleading eyes towards the other apprentice.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:19 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
"Or... I could just teach myself!" Hydrangeapaw exclaimed, hopping to her paws. "C'mon! We could go explore, and I could teach myself how to hunt. Then, when Frozenbreath goes to teach me, I'll already know and she'll be so proud!" She hopped in a small circle, turning back to her friend. "You'll go with me, won't you?" She asked, making big, pleading eyes towards the other apprentice.
"Fine, lets go," She replied, heading out of camp. (To Riverclan Territory!)

(New!) Character Site

Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:32 PM

My Mood: In Love

Pigeonwing padded into the RiverClan clearing, her paws weary and eyelids heavy. She had just returned from a long walk through their territory, and, although it had sufficiently cleared her head, it had exhausted her to the point where sleep seemed more tempting than snagging a bite of fresh-kill--and that was saying something, coming from her.

But she couldn't sleep--the day had just begun, and she had work to do! With a quick shake of her head, she bounced back on her tender paws. She could sleep later.

(I'm new here, hello everyone!)
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:09 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@TehDerpyShoelace
Sealpaw was sitting near the edge of the clearing. His dull green eyes swept the clearing. He hadn't been able to do too much training, as his mentor didn't seem to really like him. He sighed, seeing the recurring pattern. His parents didn't speak to him much, his siblings never spoke to him, and now his mentor. Now the only ones he had to trust in where his two friends he had made in the nursery, Doepaw and Fadedpaw. Sighing he stood, ready to go search for them, unless something else caught his attention.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 24th, 2016 at 08:09 AM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:15 AM
Uruk-hai slayer

My Mood: Bored

(character: quickpaw, silver tabby tom w/ dark grey tailtip & paws, blue eyes)
the grey tom emerged from the apprentices den, watching the clan bustle about