Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Kitty Koins Market

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM

Old November 15th, 2022, 12:22 PM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Default Need a Backstory? Rapids Shop

Are you having trouble with Oc's that you made but can't decide what backstory they have? Well, you came to the right place, it can be any oc, from your own that you made from your favorite show or Videogame, or to a simple book series you love with all your heart.
This is only for those who have an Oc they just made or had for a while and can't decide what they want for their backstory. This also allows others that don't just have a Warrior Cats Oc but those also who may have a dragon, or werewolves, even superhero like Oc's they made.
{Koins will be 20 for now I may raise it}
Forum:
Name:
Any superpowers? (If do list them):
Human or animal:
Appearance:
Description of there personality:
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add:
Anything specific in their backstory you want me to add? (List them here):
How long of the pages do you want (I am only doing 5 at the max):
Questions:
Other:
@Rapid

Still need to work on/Hold
@~Eclipse_Lake~ : Charlie
@Teddie Horror : Lightning
@Emberstorm : Moon'Kit
@Jinx : Drizzle Paw
Your storys will be made, I am doing Finals though but please wait patiently thank you!

Last edited by Rapid; December 20th, 2022 at 06:45 PM.
Old November 30th, 2022, 06:21 AM
Leader of Lifeclan

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Need a Backstory? Rapids Shop

Ok, not sure how this works my cats name is Starkit she is almost old enough to be apprentice, lets say 5 moons for now. I have 43 coins is it still 20 for a good backstory?

Name: Starkit
Any superpowers? (If do list them): Nope shes too young
Human or animal: cat
Appearance: Black with many white spots and dark eyes
Description of there personality: Shy but still very playful and funny
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add:
She can't cope with too much stress, very upsetting upbringing
Anything specific in their backstory you want me to add? (List them here):
Whoever her real parents were, they were very unkind and mean to her as a small kit
How long of the pages do you want (I am only doing 5 at the max):
I'm not sure, try to make it not too detailed but still pretty good backstory
Questions: How do I pay?
Other:
Old November 30th, 2022, 01:50 PM
Leader of Lifeclan

My Mood: Sad

Sparrowstar said I could not use Starkit so I am changing name to Moonkit. Same information, just changing the name and she is now a all white cat.
Old November 30th, 2022, 03:59 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Name: Prophecy
Any superpowers? (If do list them): she can read the future
Human or animal: hooman
Appearance: long dark blue hair, and silvery blue eyes. She has tan skin and a freckled face.
Description of there personality: shy and sweet, just don't get on her bad side.
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add: mmmm no
Anything specific in their backstory you want me to add? (List them here): nopers
How long of the pages do you want (I am only doing 5 at the max): do as much as you have the motivation for!
Questions: nope!
Other: (⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ⁠♪ @Rapid

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 30th, 2022, 06:25 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Name: Moorkit
Any superpowers? (If do list them): No not yet
Human or animal: Cat
Appearance: gray tabby she-cat with green eyes and white paws
Description of there personality: Shy at first but then becomes used to her surroundings
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add: She talks a lot and beats herself up about it, can may be a tad bit bipolar
Anything specific in their backstory you want me to add? (List them here): She do not know who her parents are and she doesn't know if she has brothers or sisters
How long of the pages do you want (I am only doing 5 at the max): However long your imagination wants you to go
Questions: Nope
Other: She has trouble making friends
Old December 4th, 2022, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Eclipse_Lake~ View Post
Name: Prophecy
Any superpowers? (If do list them): she can read the future
Human or animal: hooman
Appearance: long dark blue hair, and silvery blue eyes. She has tan skin and a freckled face.
Description of there personality: shy and sweet, just don't get on her bad side.
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add: mmmm no
Anything specific in their backstory you want me to add? (List them here): nopers
How long of the pages do you want (I am only doing 5 at the max): do as much as you have the motivation for!
Questions: nope!
Other: (⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ⁠♪ @Rapid

Prophecy’s Backstory:
There was a legend back then, that ‘A girl with silver eyes like the moon and the power to wield anything in the future’ has been said thru many generations. A Young girl named Prophecy along with her 2 sisters (Who are twins) fight for their roles in the scroll. It has been said that ‘Three sisters born on the same moon shall obtain the scroll and live luxury while the other 2 shall team together and help the chosen one win the battle,’ but mainly, that wasn't the case, more and more folks from different regions have tried to get there daughters to become the one that they think will be the next savor of the ‘Crystallized Wing’. This special item helps the seeker, have great power and obtain the role of ‘Sacred Love.’
After Prophecy and her two other sisters were born on the same moon; when all 3 moons aligned with each other. They have been said to be the next holder of the ‘Crystallized Wing.’
Prophecy was the last born of her family, her blue hair always glistened in the moonlight, while her eyes were as silver as the moon’s light. Throughout her life, she has been kept behind in the shadows, away from her sisters since her parents didn't want her to be the next ‘Crystallized Wing’s,’ holder. They knew of her gift, right after an incident happened, where she saw too far in the past and learned about the ‘Sacred Love.’
Later in life, Prophecy, has been a carefree and sweet loving girl, when she is alone. She always loved to learn about the ‘Sacred Love,’ after that whole incident happened. But when she grew up more, she also trained and became a powerful girl, while her sisters have also trained to be entered into the ‘Royal Void.’ The Royal Void, is a dark space near a old forbidden forest, where only the spirits of the old past Royals would find the girl that has been told to hold the scroll, and save all of those who are lost in their mind. When word got around, that it was time to choose who is supposed to be the next ‘Sacred Love,’ it caused an uproar from the spirits that have warned them to not choose, since something was off and they needed to analyze the problem, but since the ‘Omen,’ didn't want to wait, they have cursed the land. Now Prophecy not only, has to wait and figure out a way to stop this curse from killing all, after a spirit of a little girl has talked to her, but also needs to figure out if she is the next one, made to hold the scroll of the ‘Crystallized Wing,’ and become the next ‘Sacred Love.’

Here she is. Sorry I didn't make it longer, I had writers block.
Old December 4th, 2022, 12:16 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

Name: Drizzlepaw
Any superpowers? (If do list them): shes ur casual kitty (nope)
Human or animal: Catto
Appearance: click
Description of their personality: shes a proud kitty who needs others to respect and know who she is. She'll do anything to be told shes worth something and this personality has gone very upward since her previous mentor (Owleyes) didnt teach her and she blames herself for not reminding him and is Fogcloud's apprentice and is being trained by Cottonsong (StarClan cat) in her dreams.
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add: hurt easily, but high pride, brags a lot
Anything specific in their backstory you want me to add? (List them here): The mentor problems and her dream situation with Cottongsong
How long of the pages do you want (I am only doing 5 at the max): Lets go for the max, can you do 5? If yes... THANK YOU
Questions: is 5 pages 20 kk. If yes, LETS GOOOO
Other: she has adopted siblings
Mention: @Rapid

and thank you
Old December 4th, 2022, 12:19 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid View Post
Prophecy’s Backstory:
There was a legend back then, that ‘A girl with silver eyes like the moon and the power to wield anything in the future’ has been said thru many generations. A Young girl named Prophecy along with her 2 sisters (Who are twins) fight for their roles in the scroll. It has been said that ‘Three sisters born on the same moon shall obtain the scroll and live luxury while the other 2 shall team together and help the chosen one win the battle,’ but mainly, that wasn't the case, more and more folks from different regions have tried to get there daughters to become the one that they think will be the next savor of the ‘Crystallized Wing’. This special item helps the seeker, have great power and obtain the role of ‘Sacred Love.’
After Prophecy and her two other sisters were born on the same moon; when all 3 moons aligned with each other. They have been said to be the next holder of the ‘Crystallized Wing.’
Prophecy was the last born of her family, her blue hair always glistened in the moonlight, while her eyes were as silver as the moon’s light. Throughout her life, she has been kept behind in the shadows, away from her sisters since her parents didn't want her to be the next ‘Crystallized Wing’s,’ holder. They knew of her gift, right after an incident happened, where she saw too far in the past and learned about the ‘Sacred Love.’
Later in life, Prophecy, has been a carefree and sweet loving girl, when she is alone. She always loved to learn about the ‘Sacred Love,’ after that whole incident happened. But when she grew up more, she also trained and became a powerful girl, while her sisters have also trained to be entered into the ‘Royal Void.’ The Royal Void, is a dark space near a old forbidden forest, where only the spirits of the old past Royals would find the girl that has been told to hold the scroll, and save all of those who are lost in their mind. When word got around, that it was time to choose who is supposed to be the next ‘Sacred Love,’ it caused an uproar from the spirits that have warned them to not choose, since something was off and they needed to analyze the problem, but since the ‘Omen,’ didn't want to wait, they have cursed the land. Now Prophecy not only, has to wait and figure out a way to stop this curse from killing all, after a spirit of a little girl has talked to her, but also needs to figure out if she is the next one, made to hold the scroll of the ‘Crystallized Wing,’ and become the next ‘Sacred Love.’

Here she is. Sorry I didn't make it longer, I had writers block.
it is perfect :>

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old December 4th, 2022, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx. View Post
Name: Drizzlepaw
Any superpowers? (If do list them): shes ur casual kitty (nope)
Human or animal: Catto
Appearance: click
Description of their personality: shes a proud kitty who needs others to respect and know who she is. She'll do anything to be told shes worth something and this personality has gone very upward since her previous mentor (Owleyes) didnt teach her and she blames herself for not reminding him and is Fogcloud's apprentice and is being trained by Cottonsong (StarClan cat) in her dreams.
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add: hurt easily, but high pride, brags a lot
Anything specific in their backstory you want me to add? (List them here): The mentor problems and her dream situation with Cottongsong
How long of the pages do you want (I am only doing 5 at the max): Lets go for the max, can you do 5? If yes... THANK YOU
Questions: is 5 pages 20 kk. If yes, LETS GOOOO
Other: she has adopted siblings
Mention: @Rapid

and thank you
I can do 5 pages and it will still cost 20 kk, but this will take longer, especially the way I like to write, for now you will be on hold since I have two more to finish and I will alert you when I have gotten a paragraph finished for you!
Old December 4th, 2022, 12:21 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid View Post
I can do 5 pages and it will still cost 20 kk, but this will take longer, especially the way I like to write, for now you will be on hold since I have two more to finish and I will alert you when I have gotten a paragraph finished for you!
thank you!! LMK when to send the KK over!