Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM

Old December 16th, 2022, 04:18 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WillowClan Roleplay

Medicine Cat Den

Volewhisker nervously kneaded his paws, hoping that nothing bad would happen to the clan. I hope that we don’t lose too many cats in this cold weather… he thought worriedly.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 16th, 2022, 06:22 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Daffodilstar | camp clearing | @Airiaty

The pale she-cat sighed. The ice. Snow. Leafbare. She was just glad it was going to end soon. Her eyes fell back to completely focus on her Deputy, narrowing in thought. Should she do something about the ice? It would be a great shame if the elders were to slip, or maybe even an apprentice. She sighed and nodded. Yes, I do suppose that we might benefit from removing the ice from camp. she said with a stern face. Her eyes were tired. What do you suggest we do?

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old December 16th, 2022, 12:26 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Daffodilstar | camp clearing | @Airiaty

The pale she-cat sighed. The ice. Snow. Leafbare. She was just glad it was going to end soon. Her eyes fell back to completely focus on her Deputy, narrowing in thought. Should she do something about the ice? It would be a great shame if the elders were to slip, or maybe even an apprentice. She sighed and nodded. Yes, I do suppose that we might benefit from removing the ice from camp. she said with a stern face. Her eyes were tired. What do you suggest we do?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Cinderstalk || Willowclan Clearing
Cinderstalk nodded, glancing at the icy floor, lost in thoughts. “Yes..yes..” she murmured. She looked up. ”i do realise. When I was a little kit, my mother taught me to put salt on ice, to avoid slipping. I suppose we could do that.” Cinderstalk mewed, she saw some salt in the river, perhaps they could get the salt from there. She twitched her ear.”you should rest today. I’ll take over on your duties.” she suggested. No one could argue with her. She could see tiredness underneath her leader’s eyes.
Old December 16th, 2022, 09:08 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

storkburn | willowclan clearing === > OPEN
With a yawn, Storkburn tugged themselves out of the warriors' den. It had not been a fruitful night for sleep, and the bengal was exhausted. This worry over the new prophecy was eating at them, clawing a hole into their chest. Like most nights lately, they'd spend countless hours at night trying to brainstorm ways to fight an enemy they could not see. When they did sleep, their dreams were filled with watery images of their mate and children, taken from them by the Ill Times. Storkburn had not been a believer in the Vision-Givers prior to the miracle, but now the idea of one day seeing their family again was what kept them going.

An irritated growl rising in their throat, they shook the bad thoughts from their mind and strode over to the prey pile to sort through what was available.
Old December 17th, 2022, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
storkburn | willowclan clearing === > OPEN
With a yawn, Storkburn tugged themselves out of the warriors' den. It had not been a fruitful night for sleep, and the bengal was exhausted. This worry over the new prophecy was eating at them, clawing a hole into their chest. Like most nights lately, they'd spend countless hours at night trying to brainstorm ways to fight an enemy they could not see. When they did sleep, their dreams were filled with watery images of their mate and children, taken from them by the Ill Times. Storkburn had not been a believer in the Vision-Givers prior to the miracle, but now the idea of one day seeing their family again was what kept them going.

An irritated growl rising in their throat, they shook the bad thoughts from their mind and strode over to the prey pile to sort through what was available.

Cinderstalk
・❥・
Willowclan clearing

Cinderstalk dipped her head at daffodilstar, then turned away, padding off. She sat down in the clearing, watching her clanmates. She watched as Storkburn moped across the clearing, obviously stressed out. She stood up, tail flicking. She watched them for a few heartbeats, deciding wether to approach them or not, then padded over, twitching her ear. “Good morning Storkburn.” she dipped her head, “lovely morning today. Seems like snow fell quite a lot last night.”
Old December 17th, 2022, 10:58 AM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airiaty View Post

Cinderstalk
・❥・
Willowclan clearing

Cinderstalk dipped her head at daffodilstar, then turned away, padding off. She sat down in the clearing, watching her clanmates. She watched as Storkburn moped across the clearing, obviously stressed out. She stood up, tail flicking. She watched them for a few heartbeats, deciding wether to approach them or not, then padded over, twitching her ear. “Good morning Storkburn.” she dipped her head, “lovely morning today. Seems like snow fell quite a lot last night.”
storkburn | willowclan clearing === >
...Nothing good. Nothing that wasn't already covered in snow and soaked to the bone. Storkburn wasn't going to eat that, they hated soggy prey. Time for a solo hunting trip, they supposed.

Or not. Cinderstalk's approach made Storkburn jump, hackles lifting in surprise before flattening again once they realized it was only the deputy. "Morning," they grunted. "Lot's of snow, yeah. Ruined my breakfast." They prodded a soggy mouse with a forepaw, muzzle twisted in disgust. "Did you need something?"
Old December 17th, 2022, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
...Nothing good. Nothing that wasn't already covered in snow and soaked to the bone. Storkburn wasn't going to eat that, they hated soggy prey. Time for a solo hunting trip, they supposed.

Or not. Cinderstalk's approach made Storkburn jump, hackles lifting in surprise before flattening again once they realized it was only the deputy. "Morning," they grunted. "Lot's of snow, yeah. Ruined my breakfast." They prodded a soggy mouse with a forepaw, muzzle twisted in disgust. "Did you need something?"

Cinderstalk
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Willowclan Clearing

Cinderstalk shook her head, her eyes boring into the cat. “Oh no. I was simply asking if you were doing well.” her gaze hovered to the fresh kill pile. The prey was ruined. But still, she stayed calm.

“I’m sure we can fix that. We’ll move the prey pile into the nursery for now.” she mewed, turning to Storkburn. “I suppose you’re hungry. Let me catch something for you.” she offered, kind eyes blinking. Storkburn could be blunt sometimes, so she then mewed, “or would you like to go hunting?” she flicked her tail. They would throw the crowfood away. That should be good.
Old December 17th, 2022, 04:01 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Sweetcloud | Willowclan clearing

Sweetcloud was sitting down, enjoying the cool breeze. She looked around, wanting to have a conversation with some cat. She sighed when no one was too be found. Then she realized that Volewhisker was probably in the medicine den.

Sweetcloud | Medicine Cat Den | @Holly Jolly Ashie

Sweetcloud entered the medicine cat den, trying not too startle Volewhisker. She just wanted too talk too him, hopefully he didn't think she was sick.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; December 17th, 2022 at 04:03 PM.
Old December 17th, 2022, 07:39 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Oceanflower

“Hello Sweetcloud,” Volewhisker meowed,”What would you like to tell me?” He hoped that his clanmate wasn’t too unwell, but if she was expecting kits… Volewhisker tried to get the image of frozen, limp kits out of his head.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 17th, 2022, 09:42 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airiaty View Post

Cinderstalk
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Willowclan Clearing

Cinderstalk shook her head, her eyes boring into the cat. “Oh no. I was simply asking if you were doing well.” her gaze hovered to the fresh kill pile. The prey was ruined. But still, she stayed calm.

“I’m sure we can fix that. We’ll move the prey pile into the nursery for now.” she mewed, turning to Storkburn. “I suppose you’re hungry. Let me catch something for you.” she offered, kind eyes blinking. Storkburn could be blunt sometimes, so she then mewed, “or would you like to go hunting?” she flicked her tail. They would throw the crowfood away. That should be good.
"Ah." A single sound. Their only response - mainly because they didn't know what else to say. They hadn't asked for this conversation and it was beginning to bore them.

Appleshine had never bored them.

Grief stung the back of their throat and they tore their gaze away from the prey pile. "Don't catch anything for me," they said hurriedly. "Let's just- we can go hunting together. That's fine." A distraction, yes, that's what they needed.