Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old December 18th, 2022, 10:49 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WillowClan Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
storkburn | willowclan clearing === >
"Ah." A single sound. Their only response - mainly because they didn't know what else to say. They hadn't asked for this conversation and it was beginning to bore them.

Appleshine had never bored them.

Grief stung the back of their throat and they tore their gaze away from the prey pile. "Don't catch anything for me," they said hurriedly. "Let's just- we can go hunting together. That's fine." A distraction, yes, that's what they needed.

Cinderstalk

Willowclan clearing

Cinderstalk nodded. Storkburn had been distant to the clan ever since Appleshine died. She felt sorry for them. The two were inseparable. It was hard for them to cope with such a big thing. Daffodilstar said that they were still healing the cracks of grief. It had been moons and Storkburn was still mourning the death of Appleshine. Sometimes, cats had to let go. Tears did nothing. It helped nothing. Cinderstalk padded out of the camp entrance, following Storkburn’s rapid pace. Cinderstalk sighed. This was going to be a long hunt.
Old December 18th, 2022, 12:18 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

DoePaw

WillowClan Clearing
She/Her

DoePaw sat all sad with her big ears laying low. The brown and white she-cat usually did this, for she never wanted to be a warrior apprentice in the first place… She hates fighting, and the thought of fighting… basically ALL fighting… violence made her upset… She mopes around like this on a daily…

DoePaw, however, had a good reason to. Her tail had been torn off after a miscommunication with a couple of loners where her now dead sister, LeapPaw, accidentally killed one of the loners and then was killed by the one that was still alive. The entire incident wouldn’t have happened if violence wasn’t LeapPaws go-to option…

(Open)
Old December 18th, 2022, 01:14 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airiaty View Post

Cinderstalk

Willowclan clearing

Cinderstalk nodded. Storkburn had been distant to the clan ever since Appleshine died. She felt sorry for them. The two were inseparable. It was hard for them to cope with such a big thing. Daffodilstar said that they were still healing the cracks of grief. It had been moons and Storkburn was still mourning the death of Appleshine. Sometimes, cats had to let go. Tears did nothing. It helped nothing. Cinderstalk padded out of the camp entrance, following Storkburn’s rapid pace. Cinderstalk sighed. This was going to be a long hunt.
storkburn | willowclan territory === >
With Cinderstalk in tow, Storkburn swept out into the territory. They kept their jaw locked shut for the time being, not wishing to say something they might regret later, because that was a true risk at the moment. Cinderstalk's sigh set their nerves on fire.

Once they were far enough away from the camp, Storkburn glanced back at the deputy. "You fine staying here or do you want to try somewhere else?"
Old December 18th, 2022, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
storkburn | willowclan territory === >
With Cinderstalk in tow, Storkburn swept out into the territory. They kept their jaw locked shut for the time being, not wishing to say something they might regret later, because that was a true risk at the moment. Cinderstalk's sigh set their nerves on fire.

Once they were far enough away from the camp, Storkburn glanced back at the deputy. "You fine staying here or do you want to try somewhere else?"

Cinderstalk

Willowclan territory

Cinderstalk shook her fur as snow came falling down onto her back. She growled with frustration as the icy sensation fell. She shook her head with irritation as her paws sunk into the icy snow. She knew Storkburn was feeling anxious. There was fear scent wafting of the cat.

She wished she could say something to them. Just something. too bad. She lost all her sympathy. When she was an apprentice, the others teased her constantly, which led to her personality as cold and stone-faced. She tried very hard to be a good comforter, but.. she just didn’t have what it took. If someone was feeling low, she would say: get up. Tears do nothing. Neither does self-pity. Now get up onto your paws. she sighed quietly.
“It’s alright here. Let’s split up.” she buried her feelings of sympathy deep down into her heart. she bounded off into the territory, guilt churning in her belly.

Last edited by 17818; December 18th, 2022 at 01:44 PM.
Old December 21st, 2022, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Christmas Spirit View Post
DoePaw

WillowClan Clearing
She/Her

DoePaw sat all sad with her big ears laying low. The brown and white she-cat usually did this, for she never wanted to be a warrior apprentice in the first place… She hates fighting, and the thought of fighting… basically ALL fighting… violence made her upset… She mopes around like this on a daily…

DoePaw, however, had a good reason to. Her tail had been torn off after a miscommunication with a couple of loners where her now dead sister, LeapPaw, accidentally killed one of the loners and then was killed by the one that was still alive. The entire incident wouldn’t have happened if violence wasn’t LeapPaws go-to option…

(Open)
Cinderstalk

Willowclan clearing

Cinderstalk scanned the clearing for her apprentice, Doepaw. Apparently, that little she-cat wanted to be a medicine cat apprentice. She had been moping around all camp. The she-cat sighed and padded over to her apprentice. “Get up.” she mewed briskly. “Self-pity won’t work but some apprentice training will certainly help the clan,” she paused. “And me. Now get up.” she finished gruffly.