Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2021, 09:46 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Prey Scavenger Hunt [Event - Open to All Apprentices and a Few Warriors]

Pinepaw ended up catching the scent of the lizard and was able to track it down and catch it. Hey, she was getting the hang of this!

The apprentice was next able to catch the scent of a bird. It was just sitting on the ground for an odd reason, so she thought she could just go up and catch it; due to lack of experience. She eventually was able to catch it. It was pretty difficult, considering Pinepaw's lack of knowledge, though, and it was also fluttering around and trying to bite her.
Short post so we'd get to spin for the next round! I also didn't mention u 2 so it didn't clog ur mentions!

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old April 20th, 2021, 09:57 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Prey Scavenger Hunt [Event - Open to All Apprentices and a Few Warriors]

Event [#event]

Well, well, well. Once again some of the teams seemed incapable of finding prey. No prey, eh? Well Finchwhisker would beg to differ. Temporarily leaving his observation point, the dark tom quickly dashed off through the forest, a decent distance away from where the groups were generally concentrated. And from there, he began making quite a bit of noise. It may have seemed strange to any onlooker, or perhaps odd to the groups just hearing random loud crashes and yowls coming from somewhere in the territory. But the intent was to scare all the prey in his area away, and ideally send them all running towards the area the groups were in.

A couple of yowls and stomps on crunching piles of leaves in several other locations later, the deputy made his way back to his original spot. That ought to do it. Now they should have plenty of prey. Perhaps even enough that each group could catch two pieces of prey if both apprentices contributed.

SPEED ROUND:
If everyone in the group (both apprentices and the warrior) posts, the wheel may be spun twice, and two pieces of prey may be caught.

The wheel of fate has decided which type of prey you catch!

[Optional Prompt for ALL: After catching your last piece of prey, you notice a sudden wave of critters rushing towards you. Quick! Get ready to catch some!]

{ @Fawnhearted @ChillCat @Lavender'fur }
- 6/8 prey caught -
Lilypaw, Silentpaw, and Hopepelt go after a mouse.

{ @~Fierceclaw~ @Bread @spade }
- 5/8 prey caught -
Whitepaw, Pinepaw, and Grimhound find a shrew.

Did not spin for:

{ @~Fierceclaw~ @jayfeather21 @hope }
Smokepaw, Mintpaw, and Dreamcloud
- 4/8 prey caught -

{ @Fletcher @MooingPanda @ChillCat }
Bouncepaw, Frostpaw, and Scorchstrike
- 3/8 prey caught -

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 20th, 2021, 10:03 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Silentpaw was feeling pretty proud of herself after the shrew, and poked around for anything else. "Lilypaw? Hopepelt? Anything?" She thought she smelled mouse, but she wasn't sure. @Fawnhearted @Lavender'fur
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 21st, 2021, 01:32 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Silentpaw was feeling pretty proud of herself after the shrew, and poked around for anything else. "Lilypaw? Hopepelt? Anything?" She thought she smelled mouse, but she wasn't sure. @Fawnhearted @Lavender'fur
;Hopepelt;
"It's mouse." she mewed. Hopepelt hid herself to watch the apprentices catch some more prey. She hid her scent with mud.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old April 21st, 2021, 05:14 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender'fur View Post
;Hopepelt;
"It's mouse." she mewed. Hopepelt hid herself to watch the apprentices catch some more prey. She hid her scent with mud.
Lilypaw quickly realized it was mouse too and started stalking it, the small rodent was eating a tree nut so she sprang forward to deliver the killing bite. Realizing she had forgotten her teammates she turned to look at them sheepishly, the mouse limp in her mouth. "Sorry! I was getting bored hanging back".

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old April 22nd, 2021, 01:52 AM
Random Roleplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Lilypaw quickly realized it was mouse too and started stalking it, the small rodent was eating a tree nut so she sprang forward to deliver the killing bite. Realizing she had forgotten her teammates she turned to look at them sheepishly, the mouse limp in her mouth. "Sorry! I was getting bored hanging back".
;Hopepelt;
"It's fine, you got it anyway." she mewed. They were winning, and that was great!

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 07:32 AM
oyasumi

Yay! They were winning! Silentpaw didn't mind Lilypaw had gotten the mouse instead of her, she had caught a bunch anyway. "Yay! We win soon!" she said as she started looking for something else. @Fawnhearted @Lavender'fur

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 25th, 2021, 09:49 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Event [#event]

Clearly the prey stampede plan had worked... somewhat. Only one of the teams truly benefited from it, but it was enough of a push to grant that team the win. “Everyone stop! Time’s up, we have our winners!” Finchwhisker’s voice boomed out, loud enough to catch the attention of all the groups.

In all honesty, it hadn’t been too hard of a competition for those who’d won, considering the other groups appeared to have given up on finding the last few types of prey. But nonetheless, they’d still managed to complete their task. “In first place... Lilypaw, Silentpaw,” the dark tabby thoughtfully paused for a moment. This event had been centered on the apprentices, but he supposed the warriors had done their share in stopping anyone from meeting an untimely death. ”...and Hopepelt. Congratulations, you’re the winning group. Coming in relatively close at second are Whitepaw, Pinepaw, and Grimhound. Smokepaw, Mintpaw, and Dreamcloud are third. And in unfortunate last, Frostpaw and Bouncepaw.” He’d noted the fact that Scorchstrike had to leave after feeling nauseous.

“Lilypaw, Silentpaw, when we get back to camp you two can have first pick of the prey pile. And of course, we cant forget about your badger skull.” Gripping his teeth around a groove in the bone structure, the large tom dragged the skull out from behind the bracken where it’d been laying and deposited it in front of the champion apprentices. “Have fun hauling it back to camp.” They’d won and proved they were slightly more competent than the other brats, yes, but that didn’t mean he was about to pamper them. They could break their own backs dragging that thing all the way back to camp.

“As for the rest of you, the only prize you’ll be receiving is training credit.” What might be a disappointment for those other apprentices was a win in his book. It was mildly satisfying knowing seven apprentices were now one training experience closer to warriorhood. Bouncepaw learning as well was simply an added bonus. “Gather up all your prey and begin heading back to camp. You’ve all demonstrated decent technique today, and I expect to see more good from you lot in the future.” With this surge of prey, the clan might actually have a decent surplus for once. And as much as he hated to admit it, Finchwhisker was even the slightest bit proud of these brats.

{ @Fawnhearted @ChillCat @Lavender'fur }
Lilypaw, Silentpaw, and Hopepelt caught a vole and a frog.
- Final Score: 8/8 prey caught -
Winners!!

{ @~Fierceclaw~ @Bread @spade }
Whitepaw, Pinepaw, and Grimhound
- Final Score: 5/8 prey caught -

{ @~Fierceclaw~ @jayfeather21 @hope }
Smokepaw, Mintpaw, and Dreamcloud
- Final Score: 4/8 prey caught -

{ @Fletcher @MooingPanda }
Bouncepaw and Frostpaw
- Final Score: 3/8 prey caught -

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 26th, 2021, 01:52 AM
Random Roleplayer

@Fawnhearted @ChillCat
;Hopepelt;
"We won!" she yowled happily. They had won, and it was great! She looked at the apprentices.
"How have you enjoyed this?"

Old April 26th, 2021, 06:54 AM
oyasumi

@Fawnhearted @Lavender'fur

Silentpaw was about to burst from happiness. Her very own badger skull! Well, she had to share with Lilypaw, but that was okay. "Amazing! This is amazing!" Another skull to add to her collection! She'd never had a badger skull before.

Closed Thread