by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:36 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 09:20 PM

Old March 7th, 2024, 10:23 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@Undertaker ; @SuspiciousMindz ; @Levi 99

The deputy watched as Dawnstar had appeared from the...well....the Shadow's. Prepared for a fight, hatred still burning bright within him. His muzzle was still stained, as were his paws. His shoulders beginning to pool. He was only marginally roughed up. Which, considering it was a two on one with ShadowClan's apparent enforcers and enforcer commander, that wasn't half bad at all. Now. Dawnstar on the other hand, that was a thought that made him pause, a battle he wasn't confident he would win if fighting willy nilly.

But, no. She ignored him, much to his confusion. The calico doing nothing more than simply standing and watching the scene unfold. Both bodies were on her side of the border, so he had no care, nor any worry about her crossing.

It was oddly gentle, something that threw the ThunderClanner for a loop. He wasn't expecting to see anything like it, like he was watching a bird assist a fish rather than simply catch and suffocate it. As she was picking up both of the tom's, he only lingered for a moment longer before doing something even he didn't think he would do. A dip of the head while her back was turned, a sign of respect that only the dead could see and no one would believe.

With that, Spiderthroat turned on his heels and left moments before the ShadowClanner did.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 7th, 2024 at 10:23 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 11:22 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Alderblossom
Agatha Kitty + Well Insulated
a pretty, dappled tortie-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.

____

Letting go of Redhawk, the tortie bounded back over to ShadowClan territory, pausing on the border to grab Ospreysplash´s body.

Redhawk had killed her, and Redhawk will pay. The ShadowClanner´s eyes narrowed. Hopefully the wounds Alderblossom had given the ThunderClanner would give Redhawk something to remember her by.

Lifting Ospreysplash by the scruff, she crouched down and managed to drag her Clanmate´s limp body onto her back. Alderblossom grunted as she stood up, but padded on towards the ShadowClan Camp. Dawnstar would hear about this soon enough.

[ @Ladiebugg - Ospreysplash Mention to lyk Alder grabbed the body. ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post
Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

The familiar 'pop' sound rang in her ears and she watched Alderblossom yelp in pain. Redhawk backed up a bit and watched through narrowed eyes as the cat collected the dead body of their Clanmate and disappeared into ShadowClan territory. With them gone and the adrenaline starting to wain, the hornet shook her head and twisted around to look at the gash on her side. It stung badly, like the claw marks on her muzzle and shoulder; she would definitely need it patched up.

Turning to limp away from the border and head back home, Red caught a sliver of movement in the undergrowth. Immediately her claws came out and she flattened her ears. "If another o-one of you SSS-ShadowClan t-t-toads is there, t-this is your last warning t-to come out!" she snarled, tail lashing as she caught a glimpse of a calico pelt.

Redhawk stalk-limped forward as fast as she could, ready to claw whoever it was and - Oh no. Instantaneously her claws were sheathed and her eyes rounded in concern. "P-P-Poppypaw! What are y-you doing out h-here??" she questioned, her heart beat racing in her chest.

[ @Estelle ]

OspreySplash
OspreyKit, OspreyPaw

20 Moons | She/Her | Heterosexual

ShadowClan Warrior

___

Her ears rang as everything went black. And then.. She could see again- but.. It wasn't through her eyes. She was looking at herself from up in the trees! Nononono.. Was she dead? This wasn't happening.

And- who.. Oh.. someones bringing her body somewhere.. Alright.. Maybe this isnt so bad.. its kind of peaceful.
Old March 9th, 2024, 05:42 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

SHADEFROST

FOREVER SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

TEMPORARILY DECEASED

So... This was how it happened? This was how the strongest warrior to ever walk the forest finally met his end?

It was almost funny.

Shadefrost hadn't seen the deputy coming. At least, not until a split second before the fangs closed around his neck. He was too preoccupied trying to gauge whether or not Commander was still alive after being thrown across the border like a mouse.

The weight of an entire cat crashed into the Ojos Azule, causing the tom to fall to the earth below as his paws lost their footing. The bewilderment from the surprise attack was what came first, then it was the unbridled anger from the understanding of what the Spider was trying to do. Quickly the warrior brought his paws up to claw at his opponents throat and face, reacting more out of instinct and... something entirely foreign to him than anything else. But, unfortunately, it was too late. A loud snap echoed throughout the forest. There was a sudden pain in the warriors spine. His vision began to spot, and within seconds the cold unwelcoming darkness had encompassed him in it's embrace.

====================

"NO!!!" Said the tom with a rage-filled yowl.

A pair of wide sapphire hues blinked open in alarm, and the first thing they took notice of was the black broken corpse lying before them.

"You've gotta be kidding me."

Yup, no doubt about it. That was definitely him.

For a long moment the warrior didn't now what to think or even do. He simply looked at himself, taking in every detail of the image as if it hadn't fully clicked for him. Well, it hadn't. This had to be some trick. Some... Dream you saw before you were seconds away from death. He couldn't have been dead. Not this early in the game. He still had yet to prove himself to so many cats. To make the world bend before him in acknowledgement of his superiority. This was not how it was supposed to end, and he'd be damned if some weak, cocky, insignificant squirrel took that from him.

For a moment, Shade wondered what Cloudy would do when she saw his body. He knew she wasn't one to wear her emotions on her sleeve, but a small part of the tom hoped that if no one else did, she'd be the cat to keep his memory alive within her.

Not that he planned to stay a memory for long.

Yes, yes. He knows. This was death he was dealing with. Coming back wasn't really an option in that department. But who the hell did death think it was? And who did it think he was? Shade wasn't going to let some force that he used as a tool keep him from his goals. If the strongest creature within the entirety of the world couldn't overcome something as menial as this, then it meant he clearly wasn't worthy of the (self appointed) title.

A movement out of the corner of his eye made Shade turn his head. It was Dawnstar. A twinge of sadness filled him as he could only imagine the disappointment she must've felt for him. He'd just told himself only a few days ago that he'd stop giving her problem's to clean up. And now here he was giving her another. He'd definitely have to comeback, if only to apologize. But on a brighter note, at least he wouldn't be headless on his return.

@Undertaker @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; March 9th, 2024 at 05:52 AM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 12:44 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

NightWolf was waiting at the camp entrance for Beetlejuice @Ladiebugg and Goopypaw @Poprock to set out onto their patrol at herondive hollow. He understands this situation, being so close to thunderclan will be very dangerous, if something was to happen he must make sure he gets his patrol home alive, dead cats can claim no glory and there have been plenty of dead cats at this border.

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old March 14th, 2024, 10:51 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

The valkyrie crouched in the shadows, watching cats pass by the border one by one. She felt… powerful. The shadow soldier had heard tales of how her new Clan had been constantly antagonized by these… tree dwellers, and some were quite impressive-sounding. A new warrior killed and torn apart. A cat recently murdered in cold blood. So, naturally, she felt the need to humble the Thunder warriors.

She didn’t know how Clans worked yet, but she was pretty sure this would be fine. Descending upon a lone feline, she stepped over the border a few pawsteps. Naturally, they tried to fight her but they didn’t stand a chance. A rather lovely golden tabby, unfortunately she must die. Such a waste of a pretty face, such a waste of a young life.

Too bad that Nightshade didn’t care.

A powerful blow to the head was enough to stun and a bite to the neck was all it took to send Goldenheart crumpling down, dead before she hit the ground.

Nightshade relished the taste, but didn’t waste much time.

Tearing into the dead cat, she made quick work of splattering crimson on the border (or where she thought it was, there was a lot of blood), leaving red streaks on the border. Marking it in the blood of this poor soul.

Staring at her handiwork for a moment, she left the body on the border and turned on her heel. Dawnstar was allowing her to antagonize the bordering Clan and perhaps Night misunderstood.

But oh well.

As quick as she had come, the molly swept away like a feather in the wind, leaving the violent scene behind her. Maybe this wasn’t how Clans worked, but all was fair in love and war.
Old March 14th, 2024, 02:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

With the recent attack at the border, Redhawk was a bit more cautious going out to patrol Herondive Hollow now. Thankfully Twistedsnake had obliged in accompanying her, for which the hornet was grateful. ”I hope everything’s quiet when we get t-there,” she murmured, more to herself than her Clanmate. With the gentle breeze and no storms on the horizon, she had hope that she would be right.

Unfortunately as they approached and the smell of blood was overpowering, Red realized that would not be the case. Doing her best to steel her stomach and ignore the nausea that buffeted her the hornet approached nearly unrecognizable body of Goldenheart. It was a monstrous sight, one that made her eyes sting with tears, and her heart flare with anger. ”…Why?” was all she could think to say, voice breaking just barely above a murmur.

Shaking her head she glanced across the border, then at Twistedsnake. Underneath all of the blood was the unmistakeable scent of ShadowClan - a border crosser. ”We need t-to report this to B-Bumblestar…” With her previous wounds still healing, she didn’t trust herself to be able to carry the mangled body. ”Can you g-grab Goldenheart on your back?” Hopefully Twistedsnake would understand.

[ @Demeter ]
Old March 17th, 2024, 07:36 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

BeetleJuice nodded to NightWolf as it padded towards their patrol members.
@Lewolfers @Poprock

Last edited by Ladiebugg; March 17th, 2024 at 07:36 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 10:11 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 9 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Goopypaw trailed behind the two warriors quietly, keeping his eyes fixed on his paws. The earthy smells of Thunderclan were overwhelming and new, causing his whiskers to twitch every few moments. It bothered the apprentice greatly - his mind only focused on Ospreysplash and Hawkbite. They'd been attacked here. At this very spot. And he was just... walking around like nothing had happened. He felt sick.

Still, he had a job to do. Goopypaw marked a section of the border quickly, taking a moment to unstick himself from a trunk he'd rubbed against. He would be ready to go as soon as the warriors were.
@Ladiebugg @Lewolfers
Old March 19th, 2024, 03:44 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 9 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Goopypaw trailed behind the two warriors quietly, keeping his eyes fixed on his paws. The earthy smells of Thunderclan were overwhelming and new, causing his whiskers to twitch every few moments. It bothered the apprentice greatly - his mind only focused on Ospreysplash and Hawkbite. They'd been attacked here. At this very spot. And he was just... walking around like nothing had happened. He felt sick.

Still, he had a job to do. Goopypaw marked a section of the border quickly, taking a moment to unstick himself from a trunk he'd rubbed against. He would be ready to go as soon as the warriors were.
@Ladiebugg @Lewolfers
NightWolf stopped them before they had completed a few border markings

"Goopypaw, how effective do you clans border markings will be if its completely covered in fear scent?" he asks turning to look at the young apprentice, its obvious the young cat is terrified of being here, whats worse, he terrified of another clans cats, a such a weakness cannot be allowed to persist.

Though this would be a job for his mentor, he cannot have the apprentice marking their border full of fear scent.
@Ladiebugg @Poprock

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY

Last edited by Lewolfers; March 19th, 2024 at 03:57 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 06:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossy hues settled softly on the silvery clouded form of the odd feline who stood at the mouth of the medicine cat’s den with his nose twitching cutely like a bunny - well… odd was not the right word for him… endearing, that was the word, endearing - and his oriental shaped ear perked up as Fogwatcher’s pretty tones fell melodically against the sensitive hairs within their canals. A start and a stop was all Mossfreckle’s ears picked up as the silvery clouded tom’s maw snapped shut abruptly, for a moment Fogwatcher seemed to be lost amongst his foggy mind… so similarly to the freckled medicine cat apprentice’s starry mind, the same haze lingered in this toms eyes but he seemed to have a light behind his deep oceanic hues nonetheless… he seemed so lost but in his wandering it seemed he has found out some crucial truth about himself that he was still rolling around in his mind, observing from every perceivable angle of his new found self.

Tippy tappy, tippy tappy, white and silver front paws went tippy tappy in whisper soft pounds against the cloud stone of the cave which houses Shadowclan’s medical duo, the thumps muffled by soft, fluffy paw pads as Fogwatcher fidgeted trying to find the words that had seemed to flit from his mind like a scared avian being escaping to the sky. Words finally tumbled from his mouth, tippy tappy paws seemingly rattling the fog from his mind, this felines time was almost perfect… a gift from Starclan”Ermmm… Yes, actually. I needed to head to Herondive Hallow in search of Oak Leaves and Yarrow… the stock is rather low for my liking and I would like to remedy that as soon as possible,” the freckled oriental shaped herbalist purred, there was no denying that Fogwatcher had piqued Mossfreckle’s interest, anyway he would never turn down a feline offering to get more herbs… especially when the stock was so low. Soft freckled pelt prickled with anxiety and insecurity raked his tattered heart, it was not really his fault but the lacking stockades sent his starry mind reeling… stupid, unprepared, lazy… the voices in the dark corners of his mind taunted him relentlessly but without his starry mind it was a tête-à-tête of feelings as ruthless darkness battled a new light feeling that Mossfreckle could not put his paw on… never in his eleven - almost twelve - moons of life had he felt this way about another feline.

White tipped paws shuffled nervously as Mossfreckle’s white tipped feathery tail twitched deep in thought, shoving his worries deep into the dark looming center of his core the medicine cat apprentice dredged himself up from his starry mind and with a shake of his angular star marked head focused his mossy hues back onto the pretty sliver clouded tom. ”Why don’t we hooooopp to it,” Mossfreckle purred in a sweetly teasing tone in reference to Fogwatcher’s twitching nose - the herbalist naïveté slipping past his walls for a brief moment and showing the young feline that hid beneath his usual calm, professional, and mature demeanour. Mossfreckle sucked in a deep soothing breath and padded on diligent white tipped paws out of the mouth of his den, as he passed Fogwatcher the medicine cat’s apprentice allowed his usual flick of his feathery tail to brush softly against the pretty toms face - freckled oriental shaped form flushed but he kept his mossy gaze fixated on the camp entrance as he kept his paws padding forward towards their task… Shadowclan always came first, even before him.

{ @SuspiciousMindz ~ Fogwatcher }
[ you can post your next post at the TC border place o7 if you want you can power play moss reactions on the way there ]

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

"Okay, yes! I can accompany you to the border! It'll be safer with me around anyway!" Fogwatcher boasted, puffing out his white chest and letting a mischievous glimmer capture his blue eyes. The next set of words to exit Mossfreckles maw made him think for a moment. Then it dawned on his that his nose had been twitching when they initially met. Twitching like a rabbit. An amused chuckle escaped him at that point. "Clever."

To say he was flustered, was an understatement. A huge understatement. Fogwatcher was star-struck by both the words that left the pretty medicine cat's mouth and the ticklish feeling of his tail touching him as he passed. The tickling was what captured his attention the most, however. Fogwatcher nearly tripped over his paws as he turned to follow him out to the border. He swore this cat could give him a nosebleed from the intense feelings he got.

--

On their walk to the border, Fogwatcher was able to get himself composed again. He was distracted by his thoughts at that moment. So many were running through his muddled brain. Why was he reacting this way towards this feline? He'd never experienced it before! He just wanted to understand! It wasn't a bad thing, oh no no, it was pleasant and he almost craved more of it.

Once they arrived at the border, Fogwatcher was utterly distracted by the blooming plants around them. New-leaf was his favorite time to experience. Not that he'd experienced it more than once at his age. "You'll have to show me what you're looking for! I have no idea what I'm doing!" Fogwatcher exclaimed with both delight and slight embarrassment.

It was in that moment something really caught his attention. The silver feline darted out in front of Mossfreckle, his gaze focused on a robin that had landed a few tail lengths away from them. For any other warrior, they would've taken advantage of the prime hunting opportunity, but for Fogwatcher. . . well, he had other things in mind. "Look," he murmured, gesturing towards the bird who happened to be pecking at the ground. "Watch this," he chirped, approaching the feathered creature cautiously.

Flock Together T1 activated
The warrior was taking cautious steps, silent, but not hidden. The robin was simply watching him, pecking at the ground here and there still. Fogwatcher was able to get about a tail length away before the bird started displaying unease. It moved back but didn't flee. The warrior stood his ground, looking back at Mossfreckle with gleaming eyes. When they turned back to focus on the robin, the bird took flight, leaving Fogwatcher feeling the small gust of wind hit his face. "Have you ever seen anything like that?! Birds let me get so close to them! I can almost touch them!" Fogwatcher chirped, turning to head back to Mossfreckle again. He was curious to know what the medicine cat thought of it. He craved seeing his emotions to the situation.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL