Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:03 PM
The goat queen

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Daisyshade could see where the she cats eyes rested, her throat. With the Warriors aim she would be dead in seconds. Daisyshade prepared herself for a hit, perhaps a dodge if she had time and aniticpated foxtails movement
Foxtail was seconds away from daisyshade. She could hear the echos of mountainclaw screaming at her to stop,but she ignored him. And so,she prepared to sink her teeth into the warriors fragile neck.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Daisyshade attempetd to lurch back but was too slow for foxtail, she met her throat with her claws and scored hem down. Spewing blood from between the claws of an enemy. Daisyshade tried to scream for help but her voice was drown out by gurgling

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:06 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
The tom gave a hiss in reply, lowering his body and tensing his muscles, prepared for the other to pounce.
"You call yourselves Skyclan, do you? How come I've never heard of you?" His lip curled back to show his sharp teeth as he spoke. "And how do you know of us?" His tail swept over the earth, anger filling him.
“Because a ThunderClan warrior informed us of your existence and how you were in need. And we live too far away for you to know of us! We are SkyClan! What does it matter you've never heard of us, and vice versa? We exist!” she glared at him, her unusually long claws gleaming in the light as she
stood in front of the tom, ready to fight him
if need be. “So who do you fight? StarClan or your tyrant of a leader?”
A deep growl rumbled in her throat, and she hissed, her lion like appearance quite different from most.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@Spirited Darkness
Reedbriar watched the cats fight and spun, lunging at the closed cat to her which happened to be Spiriteddark. She pulled her lips back into a vicious snarl and lunged forward, aiming for her side.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 12th, 2016 at 09:14 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:18 PM
cool

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

Yarrowpounce lifted his gaze to the she cat, deputy perhaps. Resting back on his hind legs. He sprang fourth towards her. Landing awkwardly he attempted to regain his balence. Now he stood face to face with the she cat. "You yourself defy the name of starclan with your very being!" hissed the elder warrior teeth clenched in a painful way. Not only had he obtained other various wounds that still have yet to heal but he was about to face a young cat in battle. "You speak of the law of starclan as if you know it! The code was created by starclan! Since you do not believe in such things why do you fret over the rule?" Demands yarrowpounce, eyes narrowed to dangerous slits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash retaliated from foxtail's attack and gained his balance again. He lifted his head, looking at the cat who was challenging grousestar. "What is the warrior code with a leader who broke it by becoming leader? He is a murderer! They are not here to take riverclan! When all this is over, they will leave from where they come from, but for now, they fight in our name, in the name of starclan, and so do you!" he called in plea to the she to understand. He scanned the clearing, spotting a few cats who were still confused and relucant to fight, while the chaos was not errupting in the clearing. Most of riverclan was fighting itself, wich was probably for the best, as long as they didn't ... "This is not a fight worth of death! Only fight untill they can't fight back, don't lower yourself to those fox-heart murderers!" he called to whoever was on his side.
Thornfrost raised an eyebrow at the old tom, a smile dancing over her maw for a moment. "First of all, whatever-your-name-might-be, do you actually think I care what Starclan thinks of me? They have no power over the real world. All they do is promote the weak, and weed out the ambitious. They're so high-and-mighty about themselves that somehow, some cats believed them. All they did was die. What's so special about that, if you don't mind? Living is harder." The deputy took a deep breath, huffing slightly with rage at the tom's misplaced ideals. "Secondly, since when was the code created by Starclan? Maybe when you go to the elders' den- which, honestly, doesn't seem so far away, judging by your state- they'll set your history straight. We created the code. Living cats. Although some of the creators of the code may be in Starclan now, they've been tainted by the arrogance seemingly shared by everyone there. The code was created by their living selves, not Starclan." Eyes narrowed, the Chausie turned to the other cat who'd spoken to her. "Bucknight's rise in no way broke the warrior code- Aukstrike disappeared, and right before being killed by foxes- which Bucknight is not one of, in case you hadn't realized- she named him as deputy. After her death, he became leader. Skyclan is coming to kill our leader, and once we are left leaderless and confused, they will kill us all, and take our territory. We must not stand with this group of rogues who dare call themselves a clan. We must stand for Riverclan."
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“Because a ThunderClan warrior informed us of your existence and how you were in need. And we live too far away for you to know of us! We are SkyClan! What does it matter you've never heard of us, and vice versa? We exist!” she glared at him, her unusually long claws gleaming in the light as she
stood in front of the tom, ready to fight him
if need be. “So who do you fight? StarClan or your tyrant of a leader?”
A deep growl rumbled in her throat, and she hissed, her lion like appearance quite different from most.
"I will follow my leader if it means I can stay here safe with my loved ones..." He said in a low hiss, almost too quiet to be heard over the other cats around. "And how could I trust cats who just trot in and start yelling about saving people. My leader is my leader no matter how he acts!"
He felt a small bit of doubt prickle in his stomach, but ignored it, hissing some more.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:20 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Daisyshade attempetd to lurch back but was too slow for foxtail, she met her throat with her claws and scored hem down. Spewing blood from between the claws of an enemy. Daisyshade tried to scream for help but her voice was drown out by gurgling
Foxtail picked daisyshades head up with one paw."i never really liked you anyway"she whispered into daisyshades ear before dropping her head into the pool of blood that surrounded them both. Then she padded off,leaving daisyshade to die.(someone please attack her and mountainclaw)
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:22 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@Spirited Darkness
Reedbriar watched the cats fight and spun, lunging at the closed cat to her which happened to be Spiriteddark. She pulled her lips back into a vicious snarl and lunged forward, aiming for her side.
Spiriteddark felt claws pierce her side, and she hissed, surprised to see Reedbriar. Then her eyes narrowed, and she flexed her claws, anger glimmering in her coppery hues. She growled, then ran towards the RiverClan cat, not caring that this was her Clanmate. She reared back, and brought her claws down as quickly as if catching a fish towards Reedbriar's shoulder, hoping to give the cat some
nasty scratches.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Spiriteddark felt claws pierce her side, and she hissed, surprised to see Reedbriar. Then her eyes narrowed, and she flexed her claws, anger glimmering in her coppery hues. She growled, then ran towards the RiverClan cat, not caring that this was her Clanmate. She reared back, and brought her claws down as quickly as if catching a fish towards Reedbriar's shoulder, hoping to give the cat some
nasty scratches.
Reedbriar hissed in pain as the she-cat's claws sliced her shoulder. She shook her pelt and snarled, lashing out, aiming for her head but shifting her body weight so she slammed her paw against Spiriteddark's jaw. Her tail lashed behind her and she narrowed her eyes, her pelt bristling. The queen watched her, hoping to figure out where she would aim for next.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 12th, 2016 at 09:26 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:26 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
"I will follow my leader if it means I can stay here safe with my loved ones..." He said in a low hiss, almost too quiet to be heard over the other cats around. "And how could I trust cats who just trot in and start yelling about saving people. My leader is my leader no matter how he acts!"
He felt a small bit of doubt prickle in his stomach, but ignored it, hissing some more.
“Oh yeah? And what if your leader killed a good friend of yours? Or sat back and allowed another cat to do it? And where are they now? Letting all of you fight it out while they sit back and watch, not caring?” she hissed, curling her lips back, not at the tom, but at whoever their leader was. “Is that what being a Clan, a team unit all about?” she lashed her tail, trying to keep her anger from spilling over like a river in heavy rainfall.