Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 12:27 PM
┆♡ i'm not even a star...
Last post by alec
Today 12:25 PM
❝A tuft of evening...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:24 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 20th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather returned Soaringcrane's smile, though hers wasn't crooked. "Hmm, I wonder where I learned them?" She laughed, looking up at her mate who happened to be her former mentor with teasing eyes. However, she noticed the shift in her mate's mood as he looked away from her. "Soaringcrane?" She asked with a concerned tone, stepping closer to make it more difficult for his eyes to avoid hers, "what's wrong?" The warrior stared at Soaringcrane with stern, caring eyes, letting him know that he had no choice but to tell her what was bothering him.
"Crestfeather..are you sure you're happy with me?" He asked,
forcing himself to look into her blue hues. "Are you sure you aren't just excited by the idea of having a mate? I know I am pretty good-looking, but still."
He said leaning close to her as he touched her nose. "Im like eleven moons older
than you."

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 20th, 2017, 01:39 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
"Crestfeather..are you sure you're happy with me?" He asked,
forcing himself to look into her blue hues. "Are you sure you aren't just excited by the idea of having a mate? I know I am pretty good-looking, but still."
He said leaning close to her as he touched her nose. "Im like eleven moons older
than you."
Crestfeather narrowed her eyes and thrust a sheathed paw at Soaringcrane. She had to reach to do it, but managed to cuff him on the ear like a mother might do to a misbehaving kit. Her eyes were fierce, but loving as she stared into his eyes and meowed in a firm voice, "Now you listen closely, Soaringcrane. I'm sorry I cuffed you, but the next time you feel this way, I need you to remember this. I did not accept you as my mate because my goal was to have a mate as quickly as possible! My goal ever since I was young was to be the best warrior possible and find a mate whom I love and who loves me. I was prepared to wait forever before just choosing any old tom. Luckily for me, Starclan had other ideas and I met you. Sure, you're older than me, but love doesn't have an age limit! I love you, Soaringcrane, and not just because you were the first tom to show any interest in me. Don't you ever forget that." Her face somehow managed to be hard yet loving at the same time and when she was finished scolding him and telling him she loved him at the same time, her face softened completely. "Now come here." She mewed gently, reaching up to rub her cheek against his.
Old August 20th, 2017, 03:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Sparkpaw purred in laughter. "Oh yeah Wolfpaw, you're definitely as light as a butterfly.," She said, trying to keep a straight face. If butterflies are as heavy as a boulder! She then burst out in laughter, and had a hard time stopping. She loved just being able to have fun and joke like this with him. Spending time with him was different then spending time with other cats. It was fun and special to her.

"I could take the blame and you take it next time… She started to say mischievously. Or, we could blame it on my brothers. They are definitely cats that I could as perfect to to take the blame. With them being accused, no one would think it was us!" She smiled at her own words.

She loved spending time with Wolfpaw, and she loved making mischief. This was a way to combine both of those things together, and not even get caught! She hoped times like this would never end. Times being an apprentice, times being a little mischievous, and times just playing around or having fun. She tried to make the most out of all of these things so she would have enough fun to last a lifetime, and for when she couldn't have fun like this anymore.

"So you want to head out now? I think there should be a patrol or two out somewhere in the territory." She said.
"This is why we're friends," The tom laughed at her comment about blaming her brothers for their antics. That would work perfectly! And sure, the tom might feel as though he were betraying his own sex by doing that - but if it meant he was going to be able carrying out hilarious antics, he would live. "Sure!" The feline purred, his tail lashing eagerly as he crouched down to the ground in a runner-like position. His eyes twinkled with excitement and he could feel himself getting ready to run. "On your maaark... get seeet..." The tom purposely drawled out each word so that he could catch Sparkpaw unaware. "Go! Lastonethere'scrowfood!" His words blended together as he darted towards the entrance to the territory, weaving among and around other cats and struggling not to knock anyone down - which would have been so totally Wolfpaw - but he didn't want to do that. The tom awaited Sparkpaw's approach, knowing that she could probably beat him - thank goodness he wasn't a sore loser. Because she would probably be in big trouble if he was. Considering the fact that the tom had met quite a few sore losers in his lifetime, and none of them were pleasant company to be around, he could speak from experience when he said that those types of cats were not healthy to be around. They weren't healthy to have friendships or relationships with and frankly, most of them were still single. Though it was no small wonder. If they were all like that, Wolfpaw would be surprised if they were still living in the Clans. He hadn't met a really, truly sore loser in a few moons and he was glad - once again - that Sparkpaw was much better at losing gracefully then those embarassing cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@InfernoFlicker @Lonestar23
[ Don't worry about it! That's completely understandable. Take your time! ]

If Cloverpaw had known that Obsidiansky thought she ventured over to tell him about something strange on his pelt, she'd burst out in even more hysterical laughter. She doubted she would've crossed the clearing to warn him about something weird on his pelt when there were two felines with perfectly fine eyesight right in front of him. At least... she assumed they had fine vision. Luckily - for Obsidiansky, not Cloverpaw - the red tabby apprentice was not aware of his ridiculous thoughts. However, at his comment, she looked at Obsidiansky like he was insane. Her tail had bushed out with excitement, but her eyes were wide with shock. ``How do you not know who Infernosky is? Aren't you two friends? Surely you, of all cats, would know! She's practically a legend! Not really, but she was a popular deputy who worked beside Dapplestar.`` Cloverpaw spoke as if Obsidiansky should know all this. And every fact slipped so smoothly from between the apprentice's lips, it were as if she knew everything about Infernosky, when in truth, she only knew that Infernosky was Dapplestar's former deputy and best friend.

She then rolled her eyes, muttering, ``It's history, rabbit-brain,`` under her breath before looking back at Infernosky with admiration in her amber eyes. Cloverpaw smiled, somewhat amused that Infernosky had no clue who she was. But of course, not many cats did know who she was, and the warrior before her certainly wouldn't know her. ``Like I said -`` Cloverpaw was briefly distracted by the arrival of a gray-pelted warrior. He acted like he knew Jitterpaw, Obsidiansky, and Infernosky, so she assumed they were friends of sorts. She blinked at him, waving her tail in greeting, before continuing to answer Infernosky's question. ``Like I said, I'm Cloverpaw, and my mother is Infernostrike, whose mother is Dapplestar! I'm you best friend's granddaughter! My mother, who was your namesake, told me all about you! Well, not actually, but she mentioned being named after you! It's an honor to meet the cat my mother was named after.``

Cloverpaw's eyes shimmered with awe and respect, and she even offered Infernosky a dip of her head. A small purr rumbled in her throat, as she gazed up at the the red tabby cat. Only now that her excitement had somewhat calmed down did she notice the similarities between herself and Infernosky. They both shared an identical red tabby pelt, but their eyes were completely different colors. While Cloverpaw had amber eyes, Infernosky had green eyes. And it'd be best to mention this now, but Jitterpaw looked as if she could be the lovechild of Russelfur and Infernosky - appearance-wise, that is.
@InfernoFlicker
"Umm..." The black tom's voice trailed off as he watched Cloverpaw and then glanced at Infernosky as though hoping for some means of support. Were they friends? He wasn't really sure, he supposed it seemed that way - and he did consider them to be at least distant friends, but it wasn't like the tell your deepest secrets to, spend hours upon hours with kind of friends. Not like Sagewhisker and Canineheart, though the tom was a little glad to be away from romantic drama. "Wow, a legend, huh? That's something you didn't tell me - you know, it would have been nice to know that you were considered the [I]living legend[I] of WindClan," The tom's voice sounded sincere although to the listening ear there were hints of playfulness and sarcasm in it. He doubted Cloverpaw would understand. But he was guessing Jitterpaw might - and hopefully Infernosky would.

"And popular, too?His eyes returned to the apprentice as she began speaking again, but stopped when Russelfur arrived. The arrival of another tom seemed to set Obsidiansky's mind and heart more at ease. He was constantly surrounded by she cats - not even in a romantic way, just in general... as friends... so it was always nice to make friends with another tom. Blazingstar and Rainpaw were currently his only two male friends, unless he counted Russelfur as one as well. He counted Jitterpaw as one - she was funny, and fun to hang around. Age difference didn't seem to bother Obsidiansky when he was making friends.

"Afternoon, Russelfur." The tom smiled at the other cat, before turning his attention back on the three she-cats. For the moment being he felt outnumbered. Though Russelfur was probably used to hanging around she cats, wasn't he? He hung out with Infernosky and Jitterpaw all the time - and while the black feline hung out with she cats quite a bit, it was a different story around these guys. They were different. Though he had to admit, definitely fun to hang around. "How've you been?" He asked, engaging in a different conversation with the tom next to him. The she cats could speak about their own thing - the tom wasn't sure whether or not he was really a true part of that conversation. Part of him didn't really feel like he was. After all, he wasn't all that aware of the whole backstory of Dapplestar and Infernostrike and Infernosky and stuff, the story that Infernosky had told him was somewhat of a blur - though he remembered the important parts of it, such as the fact she had been deputy and so on... the stuff with Hickory and the shelter or whatever it was in Twolegplace, and what else? Oh yeah. Dapplestar being her best friend, he was pretty sure she had said. And even if she hadn't, he was aware of that now thanks to Cloverpaw.

Anyways, he didn't really know the details of their past and he was pretty sure Cloverpaw did. So let them have a talk... he could talk to Russelfur some, perhaps. And as he had said, it was nice to have a talk with another tom. It was a rare occasion when Obsidiansky got to talk to another male warrior, it was generally Rainpaw - but today seemed to be his lucky day. The black feline turned his attention to Jitterpaw, watching the tortie with an amused expression. She always seemed to make him laugh - apprentices did the strangest things sometimes, although there were warriors who had just never grown up. And there were apprentices who seemed to have been born as a warrior. A grown cat, at least. He wondered how she was getting along with Cloverpaw and Infernosky, who seemed to be having a good time sharing memories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quailpaw slumped into the clearing, her ears twitching uncontrollably. If anyone who truly knew her was around, the would be able to tell that she was very upset about something. The brown tabby curled up in the shade if a bush, her golden yellow eyes narrowed and staring angrily out at the clearing. The felines tail lay completely still at her side, but her ears were still flicking. Stupid mouse-brained Riverclan cat! Who does he think he is? Quailpaw had just had a run-in with a rather flirtatious Riverclan apprentice. And she was not happy about that. The feline hated flirting. Down to the bone. She thought of it as sweet-talking. And sweet-talkers were weak. And she hated weak cats.

Sitting up, Quailpaw felt a pang in her stomach and realized she hadn't eaten all day. It was almost sundown, the time of day Quailpaw hated. Because with sundown came the cold night, and her fur being so thin and scraggly, Quailpaw never had the best protection against the cold. Getting to her paws, Quailpaw started to pad towards the fresh-kill pile, her gaze focused straight ahead. Usually, due to her blind eye, Quailpaw would constantly turn her head side to side as she was walking, but the molly was so flustered that it merely slipped her mind. At the worst moment too.

Quailpaw bumped right into a kit, whom had been sitting on her blind side. She turned her head to get a closer look at him. She wasn't that big or tall of a cat, so this kit was about average-sized for her. She had a couple mouse-lengths on him, but they were mostly the same size. "Excuse me." She growled, like it had been his fault for sitting in her blind spot.
Now, Mercurykit wasn't used to being tripped over. Or bumped into, rather. He turned his head around to look at Quailpaw, eyes flashing angrily. Was there a way to use her to his advantage? Time to get a bearing on what kind of a cat she was so he knew how to act around her. And this was why he observed others... so that every movement, everything he did, would mimic the type of cat that he needed to be. Shy and introverted? No problem. Outgoing and loud? More of a problem, but he could do it. Himself? Oh, the easiest one out of all of them. Although it was also the one that Mercurykit found himself being the most careful with. "Watch it yourself," He snarled, ears going back angrily. What was her type? How could he get her to want to follow him? Charming, suave, and calm was the way that the tom preferred to play it. But Quailpaw seemed like the type to go for someone with actions, not words - and the easiest way to do that was to play himself. The greatest role of all and the most demanding.

It required a hundred and ten percent, because he had to make sure that he didn't accidentally forget he was just playing himself and trying to act all charming. That wasn't him. Manipulative, cruel, harsh... hard... that was him. The type of tom who would, well, more or less clean you out of everything you had then keep you working until you died. But in the nicest way possible - or the harshest - or the most charming, it all depended on you. Now, shy and introverted definitely wasn't the way to go on this one. Outgoing and loud? Might work. Himself? Would probably work fine. Time to try something else. "Well, you bumped into me. Now you owe me your name. So give it to me - now." Short and to the point. Not anyone's type, really. Mercurykit liked that kind of she cat, but he wasn't sure if Quailpaw was. Right now he wasn't even sure if she was any use to him. So far nothing had happened to prove to him that she was.

Though he could probably guess that she was enough use to get something out of. And if he got bored and tired of her? Well, she could serve as leverage. Even at this young age, Mercurykit was imagining his future. His family future, that was. He could see himself with a family already. Full of strong kits - though he would never kill a weak one. Just work on them harder. It was the soft spot in his mind and heart, the protective and loyal side of him, the paternal side. The side that was sweet and kind and so far, Mercurykit hadn't found many flaws in that side of him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 20th, 2017 at 03:34 PM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 05:29 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowkit felt relieved. Had her lie fooled him? Glancing at Echokit she wondered if he believed her too. Shaking her pelt out, Willowkit dipped her head to eat her rabbit. When silence fell between the two, Willowkit tried to think of a conversation topic. "Tell me about being an apprentice," she chirped after a few moments. "Is it fun?"
Eburneanpaw nodded his head enthusiastically, quickly tearing his wandering gaze from scanning the clearing. As his eyes found Willowkit's, he told her all about it.
"It's awesome!" He meowed, his voice full of excitement. "I really love going outside of camp and hunting and stuff." Then he looked once from Willowkit to Echokit and back again.
"I can't wait until you guys join our den." He meowed, gesturing with his tail toward the Apprentices' Den. "We can train together and everything!" The young tom cat curled up his tail in his excitement and his paws buzzed with energy.
Old August 20th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Eburneanpaw nodded his head enthusiastically, quickly tearing his wandering gaze from scanning the clearing. As his eyes found Willowkit's, he told her all about it.
"It's awesome!" He meowed, his voice full of excitement. "I really love going outside of camp and hunting and stuff." Then he looked once from Willowkit to Echokit and back again.
"I can't wait until you guys join our den." He meowed, gesturing with his tail toward the Apprentices' Den. "We can train together and everything!" The young tom cat curled up his tail in his excitement and his paws buzzed with energy.
Willowkit's tail trembled at the tip. "It already sounds fun! I picked out a nice spot already before I met you two," she chirped, her eyes glittering. "What do you think our warrior names will be?" Willowkit thought about this for a long time. She wanted her name to be unique. When people said her name, she wanted people to think of her face, not someone else's. Willowkit almost bounced up and down in excitement, but held it back.
Old August 20th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Empress Of Evil @starfall

Blazingstar stopped in his tracks and once again turned his attention towards his sister and her friend. He blinked a few times, distraught. "Why exactly were you waiting on me?" he inquired, tilting his ears in their direction. It was the same question Winterwisp asked just a few heartbeats before him. With that, he sat himself down where he was. Now he was about a tail-length away from them. Still the tension and negativity radiating off Winterwisp made his fur want to tingle along his spine. He didn't allow it to happen, of course. He had to look professional in the clearing... well most times.

@Doctor Andreas Marino @AbsurdJinx

Blazingstar's eyes lightened a little at the she-cat's words. Still he was simply blind to the invisible competition between the two. If Rosethorn was even picking up on that either. "I wish that were true," he spoke self-consciously. For an odd reason, he suddenly found himself feeling warm under his fur. This time, he wasn't because of his thick fur, it was something else. His gaze rested on Fawnskip a moment before looking at Rosethorn once more. Another first, Blazingstar was at a loss for words. Normally, he'd openly be flirtatious with Fawnskip, but Rosethorn was in on the conversation and he didn't want to scare her off by starting anything. Not unless she started something first. "Well, now what shall we do or talk about?" he asked.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 20th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Lilly

Blazingstar's ears pricked at her words. It intrigued her how smart some of the younger felines seemed to be in his clan. He was proud of it, but he also appreciated the advice. "I'll keep that in mind, Moonpaw, thank you," he spoke, giving her a generous smile. For once during their talk, his eyes seemed to shimmer in a little bit of relief; and for once it was genuine. The leader studied the black and white apprentice for a moment longer before nodding to himself. It was like he was confirming something mentally. "You'll do great things, Moonpaw," he spoke, almost like it was half to himself. It was clear he was speaking to her, though it was like his thoughts were at ease once more. "I'll have to put your advice into effect sometime," he spoke.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 20th, 2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Empress Of Evil @starfall

Blazingstar stopped in his tracks and once again turned his attention towards his sister and her friend. He blinked a few times, distraught. "Why exactly were you waiting on me?" he inquired, tilting his ears in their direction. It was the same question Winterwisp asked just a few heartbeats before him. With that, he sat himself down where he was. Now he was about a tail-length away from them. Still the tension and negativity radiating off Winterwisp made his fur want to tingle along his spine. He didn't allow it to happen, of course. He had to look professional in the clearing... well most times.

@Doctor Andreas Marino @AbsurdJinx

Blazingstar's eyes lightened a little at the she-cat's words. Still he was simply blind to the invisible competition between the two. If Rosethorn was even picking up on that either. "I wish that were true," he spoke self-consciously. For an odd reason, he suddenly found himself feeling warm under his fur. This time, he wasn't because of his thick fur, it was something else. His gaze rested on Fawnskip a moment before looking at Rosethorn once more. Another first, Blazingstar was at a loss for words. Normally, he'd openly be flirtatious with Fawnskip, but Rosethorn was in on the conversation and he didn't want to scare her off by starting anything. Not unless she started something first. "Well, now what shall we do or talk about?" he asked.

@AbsurdJinx

"Perhaps we could go on a walk around the territory?" Rosethorn suggested, flicking her tail. "You both could show me around." She smiled at Blazingstar, getting up and tilting her head at him. "Perhaps we could compare hunting tactics." She blinked at him, her fur heating up a little. What is this feeling?

(Sorry for the short post, I'm working on my homework.)
Old August 20th, 2017, 06:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

When she slipped out from under him Weaselshade wasn't surprised. She was smaller than him, therefor being able to wiggle out from under him. He should have put more weight on his pounce. However, he wasn't taking the "training" or 'fight" seriously. He didn't want to squish her. He didn't want to suffocate her. Now, Weaselshade wasn't the nicest cat, but at least he had enough sense, and love, in him to not suffocate the adoptive mother of his kits. He certainly didn't want to have to find a new adoptive mother for them. Also, he could be banished for accidental murder. Plus, Thea was annoying. Not annoying enough to kill. Weaselshade didn't kill. Especially not when the only reason was the cat was annoying. When he heard her words, he looked at her, a "Duh" expression on his face. "Yes, yes it is."
Thea saw that knowing look that Weaselshade was giving her. She growled inwardly, her mood already becoming quite agitated. "Don't give me that look!" She didn't mean to come off as feisty, but her tail twitched irritably at the tom's expression. However, she went a couple paces away from him, and steadied herself into a crouch. Now, she was fueled to knock him down. Besides being very small. Extremely small. Her breed was known as some of the smallest cats. Probably a tad taller than the munchkin, but she was definitely very small, which made her unique. The coloring of her pelt. Thea suddenly leapt into the air, hoping that she aimed right, but she didn't. Instead, she practically hit him as of he were a brick wall. Barely moving. She was knocked to the ground, her breathing winded out of her. She rolled onto her stomach, staring up at the tom. "Well, aren't you a muscular one." She sounded annoyed, but smirked at him, looking up.
Old August 20th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea saw that knowing look that Weaselshade was giving her. She growled inwardly, her mood already becoming quite agitated. "Don't give me that look!" She didn't mean to come off as feisty, but her tail twitched irritably at the tom's expression. However, she went a couple paces away from him, and steadied herself into a crouch. Now, she was fueled to knock him down. Besides being very small. Extremely small. Her breed was known as some of the smallest cats. Probably a tad taller than the munchkin, but she was definitely very small, which made her unique. The coloring of her pelt. Thea suddenly leapt into the air, hoping that she aimed right, but she didn't. Instead, she practically hit him as of he were a brick wall. Barely moving. She was knocked to the ground, her breathing winded out of her. She rolled onto her stomach, staring up at the tom. "Well, aren't you a muscular one." She sounded annoyed, but smirked at him, looking up.

Muscular? Was that a complement? Complement? No. It couldn't be. Was it? No! Maybe... No! Possibly... NO! His mind was yelling at him now. It had a good reason. Thea would never complement him. Plus, she had sounded annoyed, but she was smirking. He looked down at her, his face expressionless. Then suddenly the edge of his mouth twitched. Weaselshade was smirking as well. "Well..." he started. "If that's a complement, I'll gladly take it." He wasn't sure if it was a complement, but why would anyone roll on their back, and smirk if it was an insult. Weaselshade wasn't the best at feelings, but he couldn't think of a better reason. It had to be the only reason. It was the only reason he could think of at least. He was terrible at understanding feeling. Especially Thea's.